Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,988 members, 7,873,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3074) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370401 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:11pm On Jun 14, 2023
If arteta want elephant aka lakaka we have no choice abeg
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:17pm On Jun 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Do you have issues with arteta signing his preferred players

No I don’t .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

No I don’t .
Good I actually like Kai Kai
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Good I actually like Kai Kai

I don’t like nor hate him. I just feel we already have an attacker who can dribble his way out of any defense in Gabriel Jesus . We have a striker who has good positioning in Nketiah .

What we need is a striker who can tire out any CB, a striker who can shoot very well, is strong both on ground and in the air ; and finally a striker who can run with the ball leading to goal . I don’t think Havertz is that guy.

I may be wrong tho
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:46pm On Jun 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I don’t like nor hate him. I just feel we already have an attacker who can dribble his way out of any defense in Gabriel Jesus . We have a striker who has good positioning in Nketiah .

What we need is a striker who can tire out any CB, a striker who can shoot very well, is strong both on ground and in the air ; and finally a striker who can run with the ball leading to goal . I don’t think Havertz is that guy.

I may be wrong tho
My point is if arteta wants him we all must want him
Hallelujah brother

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2023
Lol .. Havertz??

E remain make we kukuma sign all Chelsea players be that na.

Wetin be this? embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:19am On Jun 15, 2023
Is rice replacing partey or playing alongside with him
Either way we should get neves since jorginho will be going to Lazio
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ellexy: 6:27am On Jun 15, 2023
Jodera:
Lol .. Havertz??

E remain make we kukuma sign all Chelsea players be that na.

Wetin be this? embarassed
Havertz onye egwu

kiss
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:50am On Jun 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I may be wrong tho
Havertz is not a striker. He was played out of position at Chelsea which affected his performance. I believe Arteta will use him as an 8 or 10, either to play alongside Odegaard or as a backup for him. And off course he can be used as a false 9 if need be.

Good deal for me if he can come at less than the 70m Chelsea wants.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:52am On Jun 15, 2023
Ellexy:
Havertz onye egwu

kiss
The two most divisive players in Chelsea thread— Mount and Havertz, naim Chelsea wan share am give us?? grin

Wahalaeux grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Spy360:

Havertz is not a striker. He was played out of position at Chelsea which affected his performance. I believe Arteta will use him as an 8 or 10, either to play alongside Odegaard or as a backup for him. And off course he can be used as a false 9 if need be.

If the intention is to use him as backup 8 or 10, then I think paying anything above 40m for him makes no sense .

He will be a luxury purchase if u ask me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:54am On Jun 15, 2023
Spy360:

There was a reason he was played as a striker In the first place. Omorr, that boy no shine for any other place aside striking, so I no know how he wan take shine for Xhaka role(or the LCM role).

Have you seen how our double 8 plays and have you seen Havertz attribute to think he'll thrive? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:57am On Jun 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If the intention is to use him as backup 8 or 10, then I think paying anything above 40m for him makes no sense .

He will be a luxury purchase if u ask me
I am not going to rate him based on his Chelsea experience. Like Odegaard he was the next best thing when he left Bayer Leverkusen. But poor management must have hampered his development. Under Arteta I see him recovering and reaching good potential having experienced PL.

I will only criticise if the arrangement fails. I don't see Arteta using him as a striker. God forbid.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:58am On Jun 15, 2023
Jodera:
There was a reason he was played as a striker In the first place. Omorr, that boy no shine for any other place aside striking, so I no know how he wan take shine for Xhaka role(or the LCM role).

Have you seen how our double 8 plays and have you seen Havertz attribute to think he'll thrive? undecided
Where was he playing at Bayer Leverkusen? He was a ten and an anointed replacement for Ozil that year for Germany. Leave the rest for Arteta.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Spy360:

Where was he playing at Bayer Leverkusen? He was a ten and an anointed replacement for Ozil that year for Germany. Leave the rest for Arteta.
He was an overhype.
Nothing special about his Leverkusen days and nothing special in his Chelsea days.

I just hope the deal doesn't pull through sha sad

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2023
Spy360:

I am not going to rate him based on his Chelsea experience. Like Odegaard he was the next best thing when he left Bayer Leverkusen. But poor management must have hampered his development. Under Arteta I see him recovering and reaching good potential having experienced PL.

I will only criticise if the arrangement fails. I don't see Arteta using him as a striker. God forbid.

You are missing the point. I'm not judging Havertz based on his performance at Chelsea or at Bayer, all I'm saying is paying within the region of 70m for a player that will not be walking straight into ur starting line-up is not really a good decision for a club like arsenal.

Havetz is not coming in to bench any of our midfielders/attackers. We no get money reach make we buy 70m player wey go dey sit for bench o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Ellexy: 8:55am On Jun 15, 2023
Jodera:
The two most divisive players in Chelsea thread— Mount and Havertz, naim Chelsea wan share am give us?? grin

Wahalaeux grin
I just weak bruh

cry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You are missing the point. I'm not judging Havertz based on his performance at Chelsea or at Bayer, all I'm saying is paying within the region of 70m for a player that will not be walking straight into ur starting line-up is not really a good decision for a club like arsenal.

Havetz is not coming in to bench any of our midfielders/attackers. We no get money reach make we buy 70m player wey go dey sit for bench o
If Havertz replaces Xhaka as an 8 then he is in the first team. The only point you will make is that he is not a priority as we have ESR too, but then e is still an upgrade to ESR.

The only arrangement that won't make sense to me is if he is used as a striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:15am On Jun 15, 2023
Spy360:

If Havertz replaces Xhaka as an 8 then he is in the first team. The only point you will make is that he is not a priority as we have ESR too, but then e is still an upgrade to ESR.

The only arrangement that won't make sense to me is if he is used as a striker.

If Havertz replaces Xhaka, then who will 100m Rice be replacing ? undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:16am On Jun 15, 2023
Jodera:
He was an overhype.
Nothing special about his Leverkusen days and nothing special in his Chelsea days.

I just hope the deal doesn't pull through sha sad
A full German international cannot be considered as overhyped sir. Especially as he is coming for less than 70m at 24years with PL experience.

The only thing you guys should be against is if he is used as a striker. That's where I have problem.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

If Havertz replaces Xhaka, then who will 100m Rice be replacing ? undecided
First of all, remember we have CL next season and so having several first team quality even on the bench is not a bad idea and besides that's what we have been crying for years.

However, I do not consider him a priority signing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:01am On Jun 15, 2023
Spy360:

First of all, remember we have CL next season and so having several first team quality even on the bench is not a bad idea and besides that's what we have been crying for years.

However, I do not consider him a priority signing

I supposed collect all the time I use type all my shalaye from u ni. Na the bold u for talk since instead wey u turn me to Sydney Talker. angry

I agree 100% he's not a priority signing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:07am On Jun 15, 2023
Spy360:

I like this guy cheesy
Even if arteta want shiit you are all in for him
That's the spirit
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:09am On Jun 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I supposed collect all the time I use type all my shalaye from u ni. Na the bold u for talk since instead wey u turn me to Sydney Talker. angry

I agree 100% he's not a priority signing
You they do like say like say you no know spy360
He go first carry you where you no know until you later realize you are both on same page
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:13am On Jun 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You they do like say like say you no know spy360
He go first carry you where you no know until you later realize you are both on same page

grin

I think say he don change since I no too dey get more time to do long arguments for here again ni. I no know say Spy360 na the same yesterday, today and forever.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

grin

I think say he don change since I no too dey get more time to do long arguments for here again ni. I no know say Spy360 na the same yesterday, today and forever.
Na jodera fit match his energy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:26am On Jun 15, 2023
We are at home to forest on the first match of next season
Both home games against man u and spuds in september
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:08am On Jun 15, 2023
Spy360:

A full German international cannot be considered as overhyped sir. Especially as he is coming for less than 70m at 24years with PL experience.

The only thing you guys should be against is if he is used as a striker. That's where I have problem.
Hahahaha @ the bolded.

I never knew German players are immune to being overhyped.

Thank you Sir for this new found lesson grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I may be wrong tho
This!!!! ....

We need a very good towering different Variety of striker.

We've got Jesus, Trossard, Martinelli (sometimes) and to some extent Nketiah offering almost similar services. Wetin we need Havertz for again.

And if na midfield, that's even the worst !!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:18pm On Jun 15, 2023
So news is saying West Ham have rejected our first bid!!
Na wa oo, I thought it'll be smooth sailing!!

On Another news, Kiwior don go tie knot!! grin
Congratulations to him!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:
We are at home to forest on the first match of next season
Both home games against man u and spuds in september

EPL sabi whine Arsenal with easy games to start the season.

Forest/ Palace/ Fulham to start the season!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
Roland17:

EPL sabi whine Arsenal with easy games to start the season.

Forest/ Palace/ Fulham to start the season!
We need to start strong as usual

(1) (2) (3) ... (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.