Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3071) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2379147 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) ... (3565) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:18pm On Jun 05, 2023
Saliba agent is trying to hold us in ransom, saliba is cool with our offer that's triple his former salary.
But his greedy agent is trying to sell him to psg because of bigger wages, saliba doesn't want to leave arsenal as he's comfortable with the team and his teammates
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Saliba agent is trying to hold us in ransom, saliba is cool with our offer that's triple his former salary.
But his greedy agent is trying to sell him to psg because of bigger wages, saliba doesn't want to leave arsenal as he's comfortable with the team and his teammates
Saliba knows what to do now. Fire the greedy agent!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:52pm On Jun 05, 2023
Vieira announces he is expecting a baby with his girlfriend.

No wonder, the guy dey play rubbish. Normal normal, em no get stamina and strength. The small stamina wey em get wey e suppose use play better football, na inside bedroom em dey waste am.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 1:17pm On Jun 05, 2023
mostob:
Vieira announces he is expecting a baby with his girlfriend.

No wonder, the guy dey play rubbish. Normal normal, em no get stamina and strength. The small stamina wey em get wey e suppose use play better football, na inside bedroom em dey waste am.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:47pm On Jun 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Nelson wins the game changer of the season award for the comeback against Bournemouth

Saka said his father discouraged him from playing for Nigeria
Very good father

lol

Actually the father wanted him to play for Nigeria, but it didn't work out...maybe our corrupt officials were demanding bribe as usual.

Bukayo Saka on playing for Nigeria: "I will tell you this. I was very close to playing for one of the youth teams in 2019.
"It was the wish of my father but things happen and you have to live with your decisions. I feel very much Nigerian and nothing can change that"

[Pulse Sports Nigeria]
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
mostob:
Saliba knows what to do now. Fire the greedy agent!
No it doesn't work like that, what if the agent is family relation
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:05pm On Jun 05, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

lol

Actually the father wanted him to play for Nigeria, but it didn't work out...maybe our corrupt officials were demanding bribe as usual.

Bukayo Saka on playing for Nigeria: "I will tell you this. I was very close to playing for one of the youth teams in 2019.
"It was the wish of my father but things happen and you have to live with your decisions. I feel very much Nigerian and nothing can change that"

[Pulse Sports Nigeria]
The one I read in complete sports says otherwise
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:12pm On Jun 05, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

lol

[Pulse Sports Nigeria]
Analysing his statement, it was his father that objected to him playing for Nigeria.

Personally I think his father adviced him well. He would have been a wasted talent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 4:04pm On Jun 05, 2023
Spy360:

Analysing his statement, it was his father that objected to him playing for Nigeria.

Personally I think his father adviced him well. He would have been a wasted talent.

hmmmm I don't know how you and Complete Sports analyze that statement to mean the father objected...

Anyway I am not an English major or a lawyer cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:15pm On Jun 05, 2023
Spy360:

Exactly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2023
I have not read any credible link on who we are buying o...

Liverpool is close to signing Mac Allister

I understand Chelsea is still chasing our shadows and are after Caicedo cheesy

Make we no go dey buy black market at the dying minutes o

We need 3 solid players to improve the midfield and defense and a natural striker if Balogun is not coming back
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No it doesn't work like that, what if the agent is family relation
But his career comes first.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jokerman(m): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2023
🚨 For the moment, Moises Caicedo’s priority is Arsenal & he has agreed personal terms with the club. The players dreams of playing in the Champions League, however, Chelsea are willing to pay a higher fee than Arsenal. [@Teradeportes] #afc
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:58pm On Jun 05, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

We need 3 solid players to improve the midfield and defense and a natural striker if Balogun is not coming back
Bro...you fit wake up tomorrow and hear Zubimendi is undergoing medical at arsenal. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:46am On Jun 06, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

hmmmm I don't know how you and Complete Sports analyze that statement to mean the father objected...

Anyway I am not an English major or a lawyer cheesy
Lol.

I may be wrong, but that's what I deduced.

Question: Why didn't you choose to play for Nigeria?

Answer: I really wanted to. It was my father...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:43am On Jun 06, 2023
Spy360:

Lol.

I may be wrong, but that's what I deduced.

Question: Why didn't you choose to play for Nigeria?

Answer: I really wanted to. It was my father...
He continued I almost played for one of the youth team but he discourage me
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:44am On Jun 06, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

why the rush trust arteta and edu
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:53am On Jun 06, 2023
Soyuncu is free we can sell holding and get him as replacement
Naso tielemans rumor just die down
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:57am On Jun 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Soyuncu is not Arsenal standard. He cannot challenge Saliba. We need someone that can compete with Saliba.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:58am On Jun 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He continued I almost played for one of the youth team but he discourage me
Exactly. I think he didn't want to put too much blame on his father. But I love what his father did. Nigeria is not ready for big boys stars that grew up abroad like Saka.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:14am On Jun 06, 2023
Spy360:

Soyuncu is not Arsenal standard. He cannot challenge Saliba. We need someone that can compete with Saliba.
And you think such a person will stay on the bench, especially with Arteta poor man management
Btw if we get a RB we don't need any CB as White is on par with Saliba and won't stay on the bench
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:17am On Jun 06, 2023
Spy360:

Exactly. I think he didn't want to put too much blame on his father. But I love what his father did. Nigeria is not ready for big boys stars that grew up abroad like Saka.
Even if Saka make the decision I won't blame him the same way i didn't blame Balogun and Abraham
I can only blame low-budget players like Agbolahon, this man city former defender that was hoping for England call up but never come through
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:36am On Jun 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

And you think such a person will stay on the bench, especially with Arteta poor man management
Btw if we get a RB we don't need any CB as White is on par with Saliba and won't stay on the bench
You want us to sign Soyunku simply because he is free. Then you start blaming Arteta when mistakes begin to happen. Imagine Soyuncu of all defenders from a relegated club. No sir.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:40am On Jun 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Even if Saka make the decision I won't blame him the same way i didn't blame Balogun and Abraham
I can only blame low-budget players like Agbolahon, this man city former defender that was hoping for England call up but never come through
Lol. There are many better Nigerians abroad like Eberechi Eze and Michael Oliseh, Noah Okafor, Kareem Adeyemi etc Those guys have forgotten their father land as their fatherland take forget them.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Soyuncu is Horse shiiit! I don't want him near my club. Out of all the Leicester players leaving on free, na Soyuncu I no fancy most
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:33am On Jun 06, 2023
Look at this odegaard stat compare with other elite midfielders
😬😬😬😬

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 12:32pm On Jun 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Make we just get Cancelo then we move to Midfield, if we can get Rice and Caicedo that will be great...

If Balogun is not coming back, then we need another natural striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:50pm On Jun 06, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Make we just get Cancelo then we move to Midfield, if we can get Rice and Caicedo that will be great...

If Balogun is not coming back, then we need another natural striker.
Na the price be wahala
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:57pm On Jun 06, 2023
Soyuncu gone to atletico already
BlueRayDick:

Soyuncu is Horse shiiit! I don't want him near my club. Out of all the Leicester players leaving on free, na Soyuncu I no fancy most
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Na the price be wahala

True. But we can afford it, if there is a will, just that Arsenal don't like throwing big money on players

This Zubimendi from Real Sociedad rumor is gaining ground o. Not sure how good the guy is
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:49pm On Jun 06, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

True. But we can afford it, if there is a will, just that Arsenal don't like throwing big money on players

This Zubimendi from Real Sociedad rumor is gaining ground o. Not sure how good the guy is
He's tidy
I no just rate rice and the price tag is too much
if we get zubi we should should try lavia too and sell awilo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2023
Better forget Soyuncu

Lol.

Caicedo
Rice
Zubi
Any forward or winger to help Nelli and Saka play less games

And

Any revelation from this current u20 world cup.

Marquinhos is bang average abeg. The game vs Nigeria proved it all. Daga got the better of him in all challenges including Bameyi.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3068) (3069) (3070) (3071) (3072) (3073) (3074) ... (3565) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.