Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,914 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3082) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2378449 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3565) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2023
ObaIgwe1:
If this happened to be our final 23 man Squad:

How confident are you of this squad?

Who would you prefer in and out?

I'd rather Partey stay than Jorg if it comes to choices. I still think we should be get a quality CF who doesn't drift. Defense looks good if we don't lose Tierney, otherwise, we would need someone to compete with Zinny or a backup LB.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

One of balo/nketiah must go we need natural 9
The midfield is fine but i still have my reservation on rice
If tear knee is going then tavarez should come back even though him and zinny na siblings
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueAngel444: 4:01pm On Jun 26, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

interesting squad, Arteta cud use a double 6 or a double 8 in a 3 man midfield depending on his opponent. The squad will give him more options

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 4:26pm On Jun 26, 2023
Roland17:

I'd rather Partey stay than Jorg if it comes to choices. I still think we should be get a quality CF who doesn't drift. Defense looks good if we don't lose Tierney, otherwise, we would need someone to compete with Zinny or a backup LB.

Honestly Partey is my main worry. I wish he stays too.

I dont see the need for Viera with ESR and Harvetz availability.

If Balogun Stays, I will not worry too much about another quality CF.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Partey is such quality even though he is aging and will slow down. We need that type of quality on the roster either as a starter or a core rotation piece.

Don't even get me started on Viera, if he doesn't get serious this season, we need to ship him out.

Is Havertz coming to play in the middle or upfront? I guess we will wait to see how Arteta intends to utilize Havertz.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2023
BlueAngel444:
interesting squad, Arteta cud use a double 6 or a double 8 in a 3 man midfield depending on his opponent. The squad will give him more options

A double 6 will complicate what Arteta does with Zinny. Zinny is able to invert into the middle successfully because we were playing the single 6. It gives him the space he needs on the ball. Also, Arteta plays with intensity and quick transition of the ball from defense to attack because of our wide players, playing a double 6 will invariably slow us down.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueAngel444: 4:58pm On Jun 26, 2023
Roland17:

A double 6 will complicate what Arteta does with Zinny. Zinny is able to invert into the middle successfully because we were playing the single 6. It gives him the space he needs on the ball. Also, Arteta plays with intensity and quick transition of the ball from defense to attack because of our wide players, playing a double 6 will invariably slow us down.
I believe arsenal has another lb abi
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:34pm On Jun 26, 2023
BlueAngel444:
I believe arsenal has another lb abi

My broda, our coach na 1st 11 and 1 tactic coach. If he has to deviate or do anything differently, then you are asking for chaos because he will struggle.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueAngel444: 6:23pm On Jun 26, 2023
Roland17:

My broda, our coach na 1st 11 and 1 tactic coach. If he has to deviate or do anything differently, then you are asking for chaos because he will struggle.
1 tactic? So Una midfield go be Havertz Odegaard Rice* undecided lol pray una sign am because no be Rice go play DM with those two cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:00am On Jun 27, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Partey is being courted by the Saudi clubs, I read they offered him 200m salary for 2 years . He must really not like money to say no to such offer as an African whose football age is 30.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 8:03am On Jun 27, 2023
Iamoyindamola e be like say Man city don wan save u from lamenting about Rice deal o. They already submitted a bid close to 100m which May likely scale through .

I believe they will take that Lavia deal serious now that Rice seem to be out of reach .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Iamoyindamola e be like say Man city don wan save u from lamenting about Rice deal o. They already submitted a bid close to 100m which May likely scale through .

I believe they will take that Lavia deal serious now that Rice seem to be out of reach .
I no rate that guy abeg make he they go
I just read about one fonana from monaco is the alternative
Honestly arteta and edu they do nonsense with this transfer, how add is it for them to buy lavia and the fonana for 80m instead of blowing 100m on one english overhyped player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2023
Even This Lavia matter, Liverpool sef wan chook head too.

Omorr, this transfer window go long for us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:51am On Jun 27, 2023
Jodera:

We are making it look long we like prolonging issues
The transfer has moved way beyond pricing like say na tomatoes
We have to go back and forth like confused idiots
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:03am On Jun 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

We are making it look long we like prolonging issues
The transfer has moved way beyond pricing like say na tomatoes
We have to go back and forth like confused idiots
This is true.
E be like say dem still deh hold on to that Wenger legacy of always pricing no matter the obvious.

Clubs nowadays are not easily swayed, especially English clubs.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:09am On Jun 27, 2023
Jodera:
This is true.
E be like say dem still deh hold on to that Wenger legacy of always pricing no matter the obvious.

Clubs nowadays are not easily swayed, especially English clubs.
Abi oo, very silly approach
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 11:14am On Jun 27, 2023
When it comes to Arteta and Edu as to their choices and how they conduct Transfer business; I have a mixed feeling .

It feels like we’ve been here before .I remember how almost all of our fan base including myself wanted us to sign Maddison as our AM.

Arteta and Edu went for Odegaard instead . Today most of us would not trade Odegaard for 2 Maddison’s. I remember Ramsdale signing was also not a popular signing amongst we the fans, but now it looks as if his signing is justified

But then again signings like Lokonga , Pablo Mari and co left a bad taste in the mouth.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:27pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:
When it comes to Arteta and Edu as to their choices and how they conduct Transfer business; I have a mixed feeling .

It feels like we’ve been here before .I remember how almost all of our fan base including myself wanted us to sign Maddison as our AM.

Arteta and Edu went for Odegaard instead . Today most of us would not trade Odegaard for 2 Maddison’s. I remember Ramsdale signing was also not a popular signing amongst we the fans, but now it looks as if his signing is justified

But then again signings like Lokonga , Pablo Mari and co left a bad taste in the mouth.
If you watch rice and caicedo very well you will see why rice is overhyped and highly-priced
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 3:40pm On Jun 27, 2023
The amount westham wants for rice is outrageous!!, Personally I think he isn't worth it, but then aside rice which other player on the market is as young and experienced as him. Who else has that big intimidating presence in the midfield?. Left for me I would gladly pull out of this deal but I think he is the best option for any coach who's trying to build something new with young players and westham knows this.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 3:53pm On Jun 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If you watch rice and caicedo very well you will see why rice is overhyped and highly-priced

On a normal day I will always pick Caicedo ahead of Rice . We all know Rice is overpriced because of his nationality.

It appears West Ham wants to milk the Rice transfer just like Aston Villa did for Graelish . Make Arteta and Edu just move on and look for someone else jare
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:29pm On Jun 27, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

Not confident.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:36pm On Jun 27, 2023
BlueRayDick:

City didn't make any bid...na media propaganda. Westham wan make arsenal add more money.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:37pm On Jun 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:
I no rate that guy abeg make he they go
I just read about one fonana from monaco is the alternative
Honestly arteta and edu they do nonsense with this transfer, how add is it for them to buy lavia and the fonana for 80m instead of blowing 100m on one english overhyped player
You just dey talk as if na today you just dey support arsenal grin grin
You suppose know sey Arteta no dey buy anyhow player like that. Make Dem no go turn to another Tavarez or Lokonga.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:38pm On Jun 27, 2023
Jodera:

Na Partey dey block Lavia. We don agree personal term already. If we can shift Partey, I believe Arsenal will drop the money for Southampton.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:39pm On Jun 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Both are not exactly the same type of player. Rice suit us more.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:41pm On Jun 27, 2023
Before Arsenal can go for a player, they do consider some things.
1. Profile
2. Leadership quality
3. Age.
Rice, Timber and Havertz have all these.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:43pm On Jun 27, 2023
Why are we not looking for a GK? This Turner eh...

And I don't think Arthur will come back to sit at home.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 6:08pm On Jun 27, 2023
mostob:
Why are we not looking for a GK? This Turner eh...

And I don't think Arthur will come back to sit at home.
Turner doesn't inspire me with confidence

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:09pm On Jun 27, 2023
mostob:
City didn't make any bid...na media propaganda. Westham wan make arsenal add more money.
Are you saying Fabrizio is lying
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:10pm On Jun 27, 2023
mostob:
Before Arsenal can go for a player, they do consider some things.

1. Profile

2. Leadership quality

3. Age.

Rice, Timber and Havertz have all these.
What's harvetz profile and leadership quality after that tell me about timber too
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:20pm On Jun 27, 2023
mostob:
Na Partey dey block Lavia. We don agree personal term already. If we can shift Partey, I believe Arsenal will drop the money for Southampton.
To shift from Partey to Lavia Is a downgrade to be honest.

We need both Partey and Lavia in the team and Lavia to understudy Partey
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2023
iamoyindamola:

What's harvetz profile and leadership quality after that tell me about timber too
Lol, I wanted to ask him sef questions too oo. Esp that Havertz own

Mgbo Mostob?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3079) (3080) (3081) (3082) (3083) (3084) (3085) ... (3565) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.