Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,395 members, 7,901,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 10:49 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2397982 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) ... (3578) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 3:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
chrisooblog:
Abi o make them make Partey Rice together wink
Partey Rice for who need am and White Rice for who need am, Variety is the Spice of Life grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
Shegzdave:

Arsenal wouldn’t make the mistake of copyright infringement, I’m sure the guy must’ve been contacted before that and remember he recently met with Declan Rice, so I’m sure they must’ve struck an agreement.
I they look for ways to punish that guy for suffering us with information angry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Roland17:

Nwanne, is this confirmed?
No. E fit be fake news self.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

Was Nwaneri good?

The guy is the best player in his age grade in England. Most of his age mates are just going to start Under-18 this season.

Man City and Chelsea tried to get him this window. I suspect the quick upgrade to 1st team minutes must have been part of the deal Arsenal agreed to to keep him. Everybody wants him.

Nwaneri had a good outing and showed why he is the most sort after prospect in England. He looks the part and with Arsenal in many competitions this upcoming season, I hope Arteta will consider giving him minutes in cup competitions.

Another player that I am excited about and glad we sealed is M. Lewis Skelly. That kid is going to be good too.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 6:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Roland17:

Nwaneri had a good outing and showed why he is the most sort after prospect in England. He looks the part and with Arsenal in many competitions this upcoming season, I hope Arteta will consider giving him minutes in cup competitions.

Another player that I am excited about and glad we sealed is M. Lewis Skelly. That kid is going to be good too.

The boy has potential. He played well against us and scored a nice goal when we met you guys. He was the only 2007 boy in the squad England sent to the Euro Under-17 Championship. The rest were the 2006 boys. He has all the physical qualities and if he keeps developing he might the heir to Odegaard in the inside right/AM position.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 6:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
afrodoc2:

The boy has potential. He played well against us and scored a nice goal when we met you guys. He was the only 2007 boy in the squad England sent to the Euro Under-17 Championship. The rest were the 2006 boys. He has all the physical qualities and if he keeps developing he might the heir to Odegaard in the inside right/AM position.

His close control and passing is a beauty for his age and he has matured physically which is important for his development. The coming year is going to be pivotal for his development because I would hate for him to stagnate because of a lack of opportunities/ clarity.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
Roland17:

You no rate duberry
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:11pm On Jul 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You no rate duberry

Ehn! If I hear! That is another one I absolutely love. That kid is fearless and decisive in attacking any space in front of him. We have a lot of players who are coming through.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Roland17:

Ehn! If I hear! That is another one I absolutely love. That kid is fearless and decisive in attacking any space in front of him. We have a lot of players who are coming through.
And our coach go blow money on Havertz
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 7:26pm On Jul 15, 2023
Roland17:

His close control and passing is a beauty for his age and he has matured physically which is important for his development. The coming year is going to be pivotal for his development because I would hate for him to stagnate because of a lack of opportunities/ clarity.

The mistake would be to play him out of position and play him on the wings OR to rush him. The problem is that Arsenal must have promised him first teams minutes in order to keep him from the Manchester and Chelsea wolves. That explains his 1st team appearance last season, which was most likely merely an attempt to toast him.

What is best for him is for him to play this next season at Under-18 and get regular minutes there with the occasional 1st team bench appearance . Don’t forget that most of his age mates are just about to start their 1st Under-18 season.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

And our coach go blow money on Havertz
they are different kinds of player na. Lucky Dube is a winger. I don't think he can play anywhere aside the wings. We fit use Havertz as an 8 or even false 9.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2023
mostob:
they are different kinds of player na. Lucky Dube is a winger. I don't think he can play anywhere aside the wings. We fit use Havertz as an 8 or even false 9.
Spy said havertz is meta lokan
Midfield, CF and wing
He has played midfield in preseason olule let's see him in CF and wing
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Midfield, CF and wing
Metalokan... grin grin The trinity man grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:11am On Jul 16, 2023
Omo ! I just shayo yesterday miss all the Rice unveiling 🤦‍♂️

I knew there was no way Arsenal would unveil him and Odumodu song won’t be played in the background . That song will always come up this season. Once he has a decent performance in a game, our admin on tiktok will surely cook Rice with the song; that’s what West Ham admin did at the tail end of last season

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ramsey is back at Cardiff
Good riddance to bad nonsense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Ramsey is back at Cardiff
Good riddance to bad nonsense
Lol.. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Midfield, CF and wing
But na just one match na grin

Anyhow sha, even me sef, my eyes open to see our trinity grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jodera:
But na just one match na grin

Anyhow sha, even me sef, my eyes open to see our trinity grin
Bros according to spy with a match you can know the full potential of a player
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 12:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Bros according to spy with a match you can know the full potential of a player
grin grin grin

Make we just name am "Spy Theorem" grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:41pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jodera:
grin grin grin

Make we just name am "Spy Theorem" grin
Yes na cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:00pm On Jul 16, 2023
Juventus are looking for buyer for vlahovic
60m will take him
Can’t we use balo or nketiah plus small cash
We need the guy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
Awilo, Pepe and Cedric didn't travel with the squad to US
Partey and ESR will join the team

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:19pm On Jul 16, 2023
Roland17 seems arteta have dropped the youngsters
He must really rate dubbery to include him, I hope we see more of him
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 4:27pm On Jul 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Roland17 seems arteta have dropped the youngsters
He must really rate dubbery to include him, I hope we see more of him
I hope to see this Dubbery in action cause you’ve been on his case since forever grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Shegzdave:

I hope to see this Dubbery in action cause you’ve been on his case since forever grin
You didn't watch this guy in the mid preseason against juve
Omo I thought it was saka, you can still go to YouTube to check him out
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You didn't watch this guy in the mid preseason against juve
Omo I thought it was saka, you can still go to YouTube to check him out
That boy is good, he plays like Saka truly and even looks like him only that Saka is taller then him... he is good with that his left foot, and can play that Zinchenko role as a leftback, or even on the wing..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
I think the fastest way to get arsenal to sign you is to have an identical brother. grin grin

Ladies and gentlemen, meet Declan Beans, the brother of out new signing, Declan Rice. grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by johnjunior39(m): 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Please can we give Juventus or Napoli both Nekathia and Balogun and take either Oshimen or Vlahovic
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
johnjunior39:
Please can we give Juventus or Napoli both Nekathia and Balogun and take either Oshimen or Vlahovic
Vlahovic abeg and it's one of the 2
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
johnjunior39:
Napoli is not collecting anything less than 150m for Osimehn. I'm not sure we get 100m somewhere to finalise the deal. Vlahovic is within our reach but make we forget am. The guy go flop...e sure me.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Hutchinson is the dumbest youngster ever so this guy left arsenal for Chelsea thinking he will get a chance 😂😭😂
I mean Chelsea oo, 80% of their academy players are scattered all over Europe on loan and they will still buy another set of youngsters
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Hutchinson is the dumbest youngster ever so this guy left arsenal for Chelsea thinking he will get a chance 😂😭😂
I mean Chelsea oo, 80% of their academy players are scattered all over Europe on loan and they will still buy another set of youngsters
That's why I just deh laugh when Ballzproblemmm just dey hype the guy say him go see first shirt.

All Chelsea youngsters dey japa, you carry your head go chuuk there grin

It just remember me of one Brazilian youngster wey leave Brazil to come sign for Niger tornadoes or sort( abi one Nigerian club)

Na village people things? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) ... (3578) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.