Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370003 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 9:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U beat me to typing this .

I just dey reason what they can do to keep him maybe promise him starting shirt in face of our new acquisitions

Why do you guys wanna sell him at first ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 1:50am On Jul 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

U beat me to typing this .

I just dey reason what they can do to keep him maybe promise him starting shirt in face of our new acquisitions

Roland17:

Did you see how he beat that press and gave a perfect pass to Nelson? He doesn't need to start every game but a motivated Partey is class.

The various violence against women charities are on His case so let's see How that plays out.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:50am On Jul 14, 2023
andrewbaba44:

Why do you guys wanna sell him at first ?

We don’t know for sure, but some are saying maybe it’s due to the rape allegation case he had last season .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 4:51am On Jul 14, 2023
chic2pimp:

The various violence against women charities are on His case so let's see How that plays out.

But I thought the case had gone when the police didn’t charge him to court . Or has the court of public opinion taken over from the real courts?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 5:00am On Jul 14, 2023
Roland17:

I was about to say this. I really want to see Balogun get minutes as a CF. He has looked sharp since coming in..

I won't stop saying it, we have something in Nwaneri

Was Nwaneri good?

The guy is the best player in his age grade in England. Most of his age mates are just going to start Under-18 this season.

Man City and Chelsea tried to get him this window. I suspect the quick upgrade to 1st team minutes must have been part of the deal Arsenal agreed to to keep him. Everybody wants him.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by andrewbaba44: 7:21am On Jul 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

We don’t know for sure, but some are saying maybe it’s due to the rape allegation case he had last season .

It will be the rape allegations

Partey is one of arsenal most important players
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2023
BlueRayDick:

But I thought the case had gone when the police didn’t charge him to court . Or has the court of public opinion taken over from the real courts?

It's mostly the court of public opinion. His is not as bad as Mason's so there is still some light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueAngel444: 12:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Our squad is now worth 1bn
Arteta and the board do this one
Saka is about 130m
Martinelli 105
Odegaard 80m I no gree how martinelli cost pass odegaard
Even ramsdale is around 68m
time to sell before they play one season with Jorginho and Havertz 😩
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 1:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
I watched YouTube highlights of ESR and it just made me remember why I appreciate the kind of player we have.

His turns, his dribbles, his creativity and his techniques plus goals/Shooting. The perfect no 8 for Xhaka if he's really trained in that role.

I just hope that we didn't make a mistake buying Havertz when we probably have a player better than him and more.

Spy Says Havertz Is more talented than ESR. I just hope we see that talent in Havertz here.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Roland17:
We need to keep Partey abeg.
He has agreed to Join Saudi league.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Spy360:

He has agreed to Join Saudi league.
You dey there during the agreement? cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
One useless club in Turkey dropped 2.5m for Holding. Very ridiculous
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
mostob:
You dey there during the agreement? cheesy
It's trending smiley

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
mostob:
One useless club in Turkey dropped 2.5m for Holding. Very ridiculous
Abeg them try. Make we sell undecided

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 1:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jodera:
I watched YouTube highlights of ESR and it just made me remember why I appreciate the kind of player we have.

His turns, his dribbles, his creativity and his techniques plus goals/Shooting. The perfect no 8 for Xhaka if he's really trained in that role.

I just hope that we didn't make a mistake buying Havertz when we probably have a player better than him and more.

Spy Says Havertz Is more talented than ESR. I just hope we see that talent in Havertz here.

ESR is a late bloomer. If he stays away from injuries he could be a huge star. He is one of the young players that i can see giving elite performances on the wings, at CM, and at AM.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Expose the Media

The Declan Rice transfer and the Jurrien Timber transfer where always going to be finalised today July 14th and July 15th was always going to be the day they could officially train with the squad .

The New Financial year begins July 14th and for FFP budgets and in Jurriens case the tax compliance in Holland the saga was always building to an end come July 15th . To be offset with Champions league income .

This is why #arsenalfanaticsnews said it will all come to an end July 15th .

( Arsenal could have " signed " the players and filed Offical documents two weeks ago , but they elected to wait until Today )

Watching how the ITK's all had different views into what was going on was an eye opener and one particular journalist was correct a true source.

It's all over now , Team is off to the States this Sunday
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Spy360:

Abeg them try. Make we sell undecided
2.5m for Holding is small. We gats make profit too. Not that Holding is bad sef, he just doesn't fit our style.

Make I kukuma break the table. Apart from Silva, Holding is better than all Chelsea defenders. grin grin grin

He is General Holding, our ever reliable Shopkeeper.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 2:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Spy360:
It's trending smiley
E fit be media propaganda
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

ESR is a late bloomer. If he stays away from injuries he could be a huge star. He is one of the young players that i can see giving elite performances on the wings, at CM, and at AM.
He gives me same vibes with the bolded.
I've watched ESR well and he seems someone on a very very high trajectory and also ready.

I just hope that he's given enough chances this season.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
mostob:
2.5m for Holding is small. We gats make profit too. Not that Holding is bad sef, he just doesn't fit our style.

Make I kukuma break the table. Apart from Silva, Holding is better than all Chelsea defenders. grin grin grin

He is General Holding, our ever reliable Shopkeeper.
Why you no talk am for Chelsea thread? grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by afrodoc2: 2:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jodera:
He gives me same vibes with the bolded.
I've watched ESR well and he seems someone on a very very high trajectory and also ready.

I just hope that he's given enough chances this season.

He needs to keep himself fit first. Then he needs to really excel in one position. He would make a better good counterpart for Odegaard in the midfield compared to Havertz, but that Havertz fee might tilt the balance.

The truth is if ESR is to fulfil his own personal potential he probably has to leave Arsenal. If he stays he will probably be just a rotation player.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
afrodoc2:

He needs to keep himself fit first. Then he needs to really excel in one position. He would make a better good counterpart for Odegaard in the midfield compared to Havertz, but that Havertz fee might tilt the balance.

The truth is if ESR is to fulfil his own personal potential he probably has to leave Arsenal. If he stays he will probably be just a rotation player.
I believe his fitness issue is sorted after that surgery he underwent last season (I feel he just unfortunately sacrificed last season for that). There's a reason he didn't take the required break for the preseason even when he had the choice to and that's because he really wants to prove himself that he can make it here and I believe it's sooner than later.

I really want him to make it and excel highly here Tbh. Him, Saka and Martinelli are the 3 youngsters I'm really hoping on that will shine very well high and give this club success

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 4:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jodera:
Why you no talk am for Chelsea thread? grin
grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
So no one post timber picture
Be like Una dan tire sef🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
iamoyindamola:
So no one post timber picture
Be like Una dan tire sef
Announcement wey Dem suppose drop as e dey hot. Rice own go drop tomorrow sha.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
So, it is safe to say that Arsenal is now a club of Timber and Calibre (Saliba)

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 6:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
mostob:
So, it is safe to say that Arsenal is now a club of Timber and Calibre (Saliba)

A club of all whether

Timber and Caliba(Salina)
Rice and Pepe (Pepper)
Jesus and Mohammed

grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 7:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
Timber has signed.

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
The club that develop and then sells players most
Is
Number 1 Ajax
Number 2:Genk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lush100:
The club that develop and then sells players most
Is
Number 1 Ajax
Number 2:Genk
3.Dortmund
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Welcome to the Emirates

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Shegzdave:

3.Dortmund
4 Those Portuguese clubs

(1) (2) (3) ... (3109) (3110) (3111) (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.