Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,742 members, 7,935,211 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 01:10 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2432471 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (3624) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jodera:
That's why I just deh laugh when Ballzproblemmm just dey hype the guy say him go see first shirt.

All Chelsea youngsters dey japa, you carry your head go chuuk there grin

It just remember me of one Brazilian youngster wey leave Brazil to come sign for Niger tornadoes or sort( abi one Nigerian club)

Na village people things? grin
He doesn't even have the height I mean the guy is quarter to midget o'clock🤣🤣🤣
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

He doesn't even have the height I mean the guy is quarter to midget o'clock🤣🤣🤣
Well, if na the money carry am go, make him just ensure say him flex am well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jodera:

Well, if na the money carry am go, make him just ensure say him flex am well.
Person way no follow them go preseason
They are looking for clubs for him on loan, He should go to championship
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Person way no follow them go preseason
They are looking for clubs for him on loan, He should go to championship

grin grin grin

Frying to faya angry grin

I wish him the best (but not against us)
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
Jodera:
That's why I just deh laugh when Ballzproblemmm just dey hype the guy say him go see first shirt.

All Chelsea youngsters dey japa, you carry your head go chuuk there grin

It just remember me of one Brazilian youngster wey leave Brazil to come sign for Niger tornadoes or sort( abi one Nigerian club)

Na village people things? grin
Kano pillars. He is still there sef. It is like his parents are working in Naija
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
EBL did a thread on Fabio Vieira. Quite an interesting piece.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
mostob:
Kano pillars. He is still there sef. It is like his parents are working in Naija
The guy parents no try for am sha grin grin

People dey look for ways to japa even into Brazil, this one japa come naija grin grin

I wish him goodluck ooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
mostob:
EBL did a thread on Fabio Vieira. Quite an interesting piece.
link?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 12:10am On Jul 17, 2023
Newcastle submit 'club-record bid' to sign Napoli star Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

This is the kind of players we supppse to bid for.
Even at 90M.
We know what we are getting.

Not Kai
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Awilo, Pepe and Cedric didn't travel with the squad to US
Partey and ESR will join the team

What happened to Nwaneri, Turner and Nelson? Especially Nelson?

ESR I understand, Why is Partey joining later?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:06am On Jul 17, 2023
ObaIgwe1:

What happened to Nwaneri, Turner and Nelson? Especially Nelson?

ESR I understand, Why is Partey joining later?
I think Nelson had a knock, duberry replaced him
Turner is on holiday and Nwaneri is going with the u21 to Spain
As for partey I don't know what's really going on
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30am On Jul 17, 2023
This old man they lie sha
Who remembered when someone in the board leaked info of about 200m for wengay to buy players but he rejected it
Then he went on to criticized the person that leaked the information, th14 also said something relating to this that was why wengay told him to pick one hustle our youth team coach or pundit
I don't know what he will gain in lying, let's agree there was no money what about the money made from sales
If anyone want to use our stadium as excuse we are still paying till 2031

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:49am On Jul 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:
This old man they lie sha
Who remembered when someone in the board leaked info of about 200m for wengay to buy players but he rejected it
Then he went on to criticized the person that leaked the information, th14 also said something relating to this that was why wengay told him to pick one hustle our youth team coach or pundit
I don't know what he will gain in lying, let's agree there was no money what about the money made from sales
If anyone want to use our stadium as excuse we are still paying till 2031
Lol.... Na one of the issues wey been dey vex me with Wenger then.

Good coach but certainly a miser. I can bet my balls that we wouldn't have been a laughing stock all those years if only we signed players we could have signed while keeping our hitmen.

Na that 200m kitty vex me pass then. Our squad was weak, Kroenke dash am 200m(wey be bigger money compared to now) but my guy returned it back saying the squad is good enough. We needed striker and wingers, Wenger bought Cech!! Chai.

No those years I been dey fall for that, "we're paying for stadium" scam.

Anytime I remember him, I just dey reason say na him be Mr Nwana of Chike and the river storybook. The only difference be say him no be thief grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:

Lol.... Na one of the issues wey been dey vex me with Wenger then.

Good coach but certainly a miser. I can bet my balls that we wouldn't have been a laughing stock all those years if only we signed players we could have signed while keeping our hitmen.

Na that 200m kitty vex me pass then. Our squad was weak, Kroenke dash am 200m(wey be bigger money compared to now) but my guy returned it back saying the squad is good enough. We needed striker and wingers, Wenger bought Cech!! Chai.

No those years I been dey fall for that, "we're paying for stadium" scam.

Anytime I remember him, I just dey reason say na him be Mr Nwana of Chike and the river storybook. The only difference be say him no be thief grin
Thank you
So una see why I won’t forgive him
He con they lie again, he made so many enemies and turn our fan base to very toxic
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:30am On Jul 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Thank you
So una see why I won’t forgive him
He con they lie again, he made so many enemies and turn our fan base to very toxic
Lol.. I would certainly forgive him cos na him bring arsenal up globally the way we are reason why I'm always referencing his early years. But him too fvckup too much. The height was 2016 when him dash Leicester league just because he chose not to strengthen the team. Na that one dey pain me pass embarassed embarassed

The damage and reputation he did to this club before he left ehn embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:48am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
Lol.. I would certainly forgive him cos na him bring arsenal up globally the way we are reason why I'm always referencing his early years. But him too fvckup too much. The height was 2016 when him dash Leicester league just because he chose not to strengthen the team. Na that one dey pain me pass embarassed embarassed

The damage and reputation he did to this club before he left ehn embarassed
If we had auba that year Leicester no fit win that league
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:51am On Jul 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

If we had auba that year Leicester no fit win that league
Facts!!
E sure me say if I dey here that time, I for don argue with Spy wella concerning Giroud. I noticed Spy like the guy

Personally, I feel it's Giroud that made us miss the league that year. Ozil was red-hot and we were balling while Giroud was just missing chances. Worst of it all, he was our main man!!

Chaii embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:53am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
Facts!!
E sure me say if I dey here that time, I for don argue with Spy wella concerning Giroud. I noticed Spy like the guy

Personally, I feel it's Giroud that made us miss the league that year. Ozil was red-hot and we were balling while Giroud was just missing chances. Worst of it all, he was our main man!!

Chaii embarassed
Ozil and Sanchez were blazing hot
Ground and welbeck just they fire blank
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:59am On Jul 17, 2023
Lush100:
Newcastle submit 'club-record bid' to sign Napoli star Khvicha Kvaratskhelia

This is the kind of players we supppse to bid for.
Even at 90M.
We know what we are getting.

Not Kai
I will take Kai over Kvara abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
Facts!!

Chaii embarassed
E bad e bad, make we use one academy striker? iro ni. Giroud fumbled that year but I no go blame him. Even Giroud himself knew he was not a good striker like that. Na only Wenger Sabi why em no sign another striker.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
link?
@EBL2017 on Twitter
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Shegzdave: 9:03am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
Why would you say this??
Kai Kai over Kvara??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:03am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
Chai stop that
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:04am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:
The guy parents no try for am sha grin grin

People dey look for ways to japa even into Brazil, this one japa come naija grin grin

I wish him goodluck ooo
It is not that easy bro. 17-year old player sef dey homesick not to talk of small kids. E no dey easy to go far away from one's parents at such a tender age.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:06am On Jul 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Ozil and Sanchez were blazing hot
Ground and welbeck just they fire blank
I swear, na the reason why I dey always vex with Wenger be that.

I was even thinking then that Wenger would buy a striker in Jan but then, a leopard never changes its spots embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:08am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
Abeg, no make me do transfer of aggression for you ooo

Wetin you and Spy dey see for this Kai sef? embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Chai stop that
Do you watch Kvara? The guy selfishness eh..it will be bad for our team. Now, why would I take Kai ahead of him?

1. Position: I'm not going to bench any of Martinelli, Trossard or even ESR for him. We don't even use AM like that. Moreso, he can't play as an 8 because defensively, he is a liability. If na RW sef, I can't bench Saka for him.

2. Transfer fee: Something tells me Napoli won't collect nothing less than 100m for him. Meanwhile, he is just 60m player at best.

3. Experience: Kai has PL experience already so we won't have to wait for any acclimatization.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:09am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:

Abeg, no make me do transfer of aggression for you ooo

Wetin you and Spy dey see for this Kai sef? embarassed
That I'll pick Kai ahead of Kvara doesn't mean Kai is that exceptional na.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:10am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
E bad e bad, make we use one academy striker? iro ni. Giroud fumbled that year but I no go blame him. Even Giroud himself knew he was not a good striker like that. Na only Wenger Sabi why em no sign another striker.
Giroud and Wenger fvckup

Giroud should at least try try to repay the trust being showered on him by Wenger!!

Ahh... I hated that 2016 embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2023
Shegzdave:

Why would you say this??
Kai Kai over Kvara??
Kvara na just dribbling and inshallah. Like I said, picking Kai ahead of Kvara doesn't mean Kai is exceptional.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 9:12am On Jul 17, 2023
mostob:
That I'll pick Kai ahead of Kvara doesn't mean Kai is that exceptional na.
So Kvara wasn't exceptional?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 9:12am On Jul 17, 2023
Jodera:

Giroud and Wenger fvckup

Giroud should at least try try to repay the trust being showered on him by Wenger!!

Ahh... I hated that 2016 embarassed
That Welbeck's last minute header to leapfrog Leceister...chai.

That year pain me eh

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (3624) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Lush100(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.