Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,867 members, 7,872,878 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:33 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2369963 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Leyqute(m): 12:13pm On Jul 31, 2023
Jodera why do you guys want to buy Reya when you have Ramsdale and even recently extended his contract ?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:20pm On Jul 31, 2023
mostob:
like 2m or so.... We just use the signing do MMM
He yield small na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:22pm On Jul 31, 2023
Leyqute:
Jodera why do you guys want to buy Reya when you have Ramsdale and even recently extended his contract ?
He they misbehave too much colos worry him
See that Bruno goal in preseason he suppose catch am
See free kick raphinha score him he suppose lose 1 month salary for that as well
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:56pm On Jul 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:
He yield small na
Yield? Like that? Laishe Ponzi scheme grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:35pm On Jul 31, 2023
Spy360:

I think his mistakes were during preseason. He won golden gloves last season jointly with Raya.

Maybe you should go back and watch the 3-3 draw against Southampton. That draw was part of the mail that sealed our coffin.

DeGea won golden glove with 16 clean sheets. Not saying he is not good but he has moments and is too comfortable. Turner did not bring competition for that position.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:39pm On Jul 31, 2023
Roland17:

Maybe you should go back and watch the 3-3 draw against Southampton. That draw was part of the mail that sealed our coffin.

DeGea won golden glove with 16 clean sheets. Not saying he is not good but he has moments and is too comfortable. Turner did not bring competition for that position.
Yeah 👍🏽
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:43pm On Jul 31, 2023
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12931160/rule-changes-for-new-football-season-officials-to-crackdown-on-dissent-be-more-lenient-on-physical-challenges-and-add-on-wasted-time

Arteta, arsenal and klopp are culprit of these new laws
Thank God xhaka is not here again because na him they lead protest and arteta should control his emotions against officials
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:
https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/12931160/rule-changes-for-new-football-season-officials-to-crackdown-on-dissent-be-more-lenient-on-physical-challenges-and-add-on-wasted-time

Arteta, arsenal and klopp are culprit of these new laws
Thank God xhaka is not here again because na him they lead protest and arteta should control his emotions against officials
This wouldn't have been necessary had it been the officials are doing their job perfectly. Twice, last season they made us lose points but what did we get? Apologies. Nonsense
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:14pm On Jul 31, 2023
mostob:
This wouldn't have been necessary had it been the officials are doing their job perfectly. Twice, last season they made us lose points but what did we get? Apologies. Nonsense

I support this post 💯

Last two season when we were chasing top 4 and played Newcastle , they used every tactics in the black book to waste time, kick our players and down our spirit.

Fast forward to last season we mastered the art and did same to them. See how they were crying all over the media and our rivals were giving it undue publicity .

Let refs be just and fair on the pitch and let each team play to their strength . Make nobody dey whine us with apologies after we lose point to nonsense officiating !
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:17pm On Jul 31, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I support this post

Last two season when we were chasing top 4 and played Newcastle , they used every tactics in the black book to waste time, kick our players and down our spirit.

Fast forward to last season we mastered the art and did same to them. See how they were crying all over the media and our rivals were giving it undue publicity .

Let refs be just and fair on the pitch and let each team play to their strength . Make nobody dey whine us with apologies after we lose point to nonsense officiating !
Don't mind them bro. I don't support assault or whatever on referees but these referees should be made to serve punishment at times. Their incompetency should be penalized.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 7:18pm On Jul 31, 2023
mostob:

I swear, those decisions and subsequent apologies really made me mad. What was the use of the apologies if the same mistakes were made against us! I have absolutely no problem with Arteta going after them for their inconsistencies and mistakes that cost us important points.

Wenger used to have a go at the refs during the game and after the games, he did not spare them. They usually punished him by sending him to the stands but baba did not care, he continued to smoke them for their failures.

Na who apology help!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:46pm On Jul 31, 2023
As things dey go, Ramsdale might be our second choice GK in no distant time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:47pm On Jul 31, 2023
Roland17:

I swear, those decisions and subsequent apologies really made me mad. What was the use of the apologies if the same mistakes were made against us! I have absolutely no problem with Arteta going after them for their inconsistencies and mistakes that cost us important points.

Wenger used to have a go at the refs during the game and after the games, he did not spare them. They usually punished him by sending him to the stands but baba did not care, he continued to smoke them for their failures.

Na who apology help!
The apologies vex me more than the rubbish officiating sef... What was the use?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:51pm On Jul 31, 2023
mostob:

He also usurped Leno with good performances . If we get somebody that will be more reliable than him, I won’t mind him being second choice .

I like my club pass the players o
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:15pm On Jul 31, 2023
mostob:
Don't mind them bro. I don't support assault or whatever on referees but these referees should be made to serve punishment at times. Their incompetency should be penalized.
They are always penalize too na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 8:30pm On Jul 31, 2023
mostob:

Raya is coming to compete for that number 1 shirt; we need that level of competition.

Ramsdale should start as number 1 but he has to earn it now because with Raya, the gulf between our number and number 2 is now almost non-existent.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:00pm On Jul 31, 2023
iamoyindamola:

They are always penalize too na
Na once in a while bro and the penalty no dey carry weight sef
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
Roland17:

Raya is coming to compete for that number 1 shirt; we need that level of competition.

Ramsdale should start as number 1 but he has to earn it now because with Raya, the gulf between our number and number 2 is now almost non-existent.

Well..I hope the deal goes through. But 40m eh...hmm
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:01pm On Jul 31, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He also usurped Leno with good performances . If we get somebody that will be more reliable than him, I won’t mind him being second choice .

I like my club pass the players o
Lol...I also share same view bro. Club comes first.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:16am On Aug 01, 2023
Our fans no rate this guy at all
Them dan release the third kits before the werey go release am
Honestly they should sack the mofo

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by princeabdul(m): 6:27pm On Aug 01, 2023
Breaking arsenal to sign Raya 🔥

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 7:29pm On Aug 01, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Our fans no rate this guy at all
Them dan release the third kits before the werey go release am
Honestly they should sack the mofo

This 3rd kit no fine. I no dey carry my money near am
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:18pm On Aug 01, 2023
BlueRayDick:

This 3rd kit no fine. I no dey carry my money near am
Wait till odegaard or a fair player rock it
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2023
Oldboss:

Xavi, is not a student he is like Klopp his core is not built on positional play watch our 2nd leg classico in Copa del Rey, against Bayern, recent friendly with Arsenal
Ever heard the expression "the tail does not wag the dog"?

I don't know why you people can do stronghead for something so clear. Klopp, Tuchel, Pochettino etc all took bits from Pep's positional play but you don't see me list them as his students because their style dominates the bits they took from him and they use it more often. The same is not the case for Xavi and the other names I listed.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 2:39am On Aug 02, 2023
mostob:
The inverted CB idea came from Gundogan for instance.
When Pep just arrived at City in 2016?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 5:01am On Aug 02, 2023
Android17:
Ever heard the expression "the tail does not wag the dog"?

I don't know why you people can do stronghead for something so clear. Klopp, Tuchel, Pochettino etc all took bits from Pep's positional play but you don't see me list them as his students because their style dominates the bits they took from him and they use it more often. The same is not the case for Xavi and the other names I listed.
Ok boss
Who is pep signing to replace Mahrez
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 5:04am On Aug 02, 2023
mostob
Inaki pena no to cost oo make una come carry am na good ball playing Gk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:07am On Aug 02, 2023
Oldboss:
mostob
Inaki pena no to cost oo make una come carry am na good ball playing Gk
Lol..see who dey talk cheesy

Make una come carry Balogun for 60m. That JK wey una sign no go help you. Lewa sef don dey old.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:13am On Aug 02, 2023
If una see kiwi or timber for lb in community shield
Hol am like that😂
Our alaye no rate Tierney as zinny is still not fit but the guy will play 5mins in play4ukraine a day before the shield
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:15am On Aug 02, 2023
Android17:
When Pep just arrived at City in 2016?
I doubt you do watch City match sef. Good day bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 6:16am On Aug 02, 2023
mostob:
Lol..see who dey talk cheesy

Make una come carry Balogun for 60m. That JK wey una sign no go help you. Lewa sef don dey old.
😀🤣
Ferren Torres is the deputy of lewy now till Roque comes.
U to know say we no get 60m if we get that kind money we fr don sign B. Silva
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:23am On Aug 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:
If una see kiwi or timber for lb in community shield
Hol am like that
Our alaye no rate Tierney as zinny is still not fit but the guy will play 5mins in play4ukraine a day before the shield
Timber will start. KT is good, he is not just smart. That's why he is finding it difficult. Ball wey you go calmly stop, pass and run into space...rara o. Baba will carry ball enter Bariga and send am to Ikeja.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3135) (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.