Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,946 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:44 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3139) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2378504 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) ... (3565) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 6:25am On Aug 02, 2023
Oldboss:

Ferren Torres is the deputy of lewy now till Roque comes.
U to know say we no get 60m if we get that kind money we fr don sign B. Silva
Na wa o grin grin grin .... Tebas dey deal with you o. Na why una no fit sign better DM aside Romeo.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 6:59am On Aug 02, 2023
mostob:
Na wa o grin grin grin .... Tebas dey deal with you o. Na why una no fit sign better DM aside Romeo.
That man na Clown na
We get player to give for free
Dest
Alonslow
Roberto (Top class) una go give us Ramsdale
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kilishihunter: 7:11am On Aug 02, 2023
mostob:
Romeu has been great in his last two matches. Good choice.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kilishihunter: 7:12am On Aug 02, 2023
Oldboss:

That man na Clown na
Dest
Alonslow
Give us ramsdale to do wetin?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 8:22am On Aug 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Give us ramsdale to do wetin?
Back up Gk na. I no trust that inaki pena
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Kilishihunter: 8:38am On Aug 02, 2023
Oldboss:

Back up Gk na. I no trust that inaki pena
And why the hell would he agree to do that at this stage of his career?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:

Romeu has been great in his last two matches. Good choice.
I agree...he has been great for Barca's current standard
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:50am On Aug 02, 2023
Oldboss:

That man na Clown na
Dest
Alonslow
Wetin we want use them do. Reuell Walters, Brooke, Lino Sousa...game time never sure for these guys sef.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 10:11am On Aug 02, 2023
Trusty to shelfield utd here we go
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 10:25am On Aug 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:
If una see kiwi or timber for lb in community shield
Hol am like that😂
Our alaye no rate Tierney as zinny is still not fit but the guy will play 5mins in play4ukraine a day before the shield

I also don't rate Tierney as LB in our current set-up under Arteta. Tierney is too one-dimensional and is only good to come in as a sub in the second half when we need to defend a lead.

He just can't seem to play that role when we are attacking under this current set-up. Timber just played LB once and one could see he has it in him. Tierney has given some uninspiring displays in that position with his one-dimensional play of geting the ball, sprinting and playing in a cross to the box 18.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 11:15am On Aug 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I also don't rate Tierney as LB in our current set-up under Arteta. Tierney is too one-dimensional and is only good to come in as a sub in the second half when we need to defend a lead.

He just can't seem to play that role when we are attacking under this current set-up. Timber just played LB once and one could see he has it in him. Tierney has given some uninspiring displays in that position with his one-dimensional play of geting the ball, sprinting and playing in a cross to the box 18.
You guys are not been fair on Tierney
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:28pm On Aug 02, 2023
Pepe will terminate his control with arsenal and sign for besiktas
Lille will miss out on 17m adds on

Thunder fire who so ever was involve in pepe deal from lille to arsenal board that year
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 12:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

You guys are not been fair on Tierney

How? What I just said up there is a fair assessment of Tierney's game under this current Arsenal Set up. He doesn't offer what any other full back offers in the team as far as going forward is concerned.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

How? What I just said up there is a fair assessment of Tierney's game under this current Arsenal Set up. He doesn't offer what any other full back offers in the team as far as going forward is concerned.
What does kiwior offer in LCB or LB
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:30pm On Aug 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

What does kiwior offer in LCB or LB

In my post I was referring to all FULLBACKS in the team including Zinchencko, White , Timber and even Tomiyasu. Tierney seem to be the most predictable amongst them and offers us less options going forward .

As for Kiwior I believe Arteta is just experimenting with him to see if he can the LB/LCB once in a while when the need arises . If u noticed he’s only been started in that position in our final games of last season and preseason which indicates the coach is testing him in not so competitive matches first to see if he can play it well.

Tierney has been handed so many chances and most people who watched Arsenal last season have clearly seen he can’t offer what other LB’s are offering
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:32pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

In my post I was referring to all FULLBACKS in the team including Zinchencko, White , Timber and even Tomiyasu. Tierney seem to be the most predictable amongst them and offers us less options going forward .

As for Kiwior I believe Arteta is just experimenting with him to see if he can the LB/LCB once in a while when the need arises . If u noticed he’s only been started in that position in our final games of last season and preseason which indicates the coach is testing him in not so competitive matches first to see if he can play it well.

Tierney has been handed so many chances and most people who watched Arsenal last season have clearly seen he can’t offer what other LB’s are offering
But white is not a fullback na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

But white is not a fullback na

He played as a fullback all through last season and he played it excellently well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:42pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

He played as a fullback all through last season and he played it excellently well.
So that makes him a fullback?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 1:46pm On Aug 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

So that makes him a fullback?

As of today in the arsenal squad he’s considered a Fullback cos that’s the only way he’s gonna have a chance to play in an EPL or UCL match .

You obvioulsy know u won’t be seeing White partnering Gabriel or Saliba in CB anytime soon. That’s why I included him in our fullback options and didn’t consider him CB in the context of our discussion

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:05pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You are right. It's not say that Tierney is not a good player but that he just doesn't fit in to this set up.

At best he will be an impact sub. Or he can reinvent himself into playing LCB and compete with Gabriel.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:53pm On Aug 02, 2023
Spy360:

You are right. It's not say that Tierney is not a good player but that he just doesn't fit in to this set up.

At best he will be an impact sub. Or he can reinvent himself into playing LCB and compete with Gabriel.

Exactly
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nigeriagood(m): 2:59pm On Aug 02, 2023
mostob:
As things dey go, Ramsdale might be our second choice GK in no distant time
not happening
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
Oldboss:

Ok boss
Who is pep signing to replace Mahrez
Mehn, I have no idea. Might end up being Cole Palmer the way we are not signing anyone.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 3:06pm On Aug 02, 2023
mostob:
I doubt you do watch City match sef. Good day bro
Very funny.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 3:24pm On Aug 02, 2023
Kilishihunter:

And why the hell would he agree to do that at this stage of his career?
If Raya is Signed he will currently become a backup so at least after 3 year he will start seeing regular game time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 3:26pm On Aug 02, 2023
mostob:
Wetin we want use them do. Reuell Walters, Brooke, Lino Sousa...game time never sure for these guys sef.
Dest as natural Rb
Alonslow backup for Gabriel if injured
Roberto is Jack of all trade Rb Cm Am he can do it all
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 3:31pm On Aug 02, 2023
Android17:
Mehn, I have no idea. Might end up being Cole Palmer the way we are not signing anyone.

Guardiola should not play this season we need another EPL so we will keep farming The Premier League
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:16pm On Aug 02, 2023
We just dey experiment different options with different lineups .

I will take time to watch Kiwior at LB today

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:
We just dey experiment different options with different lineups .

I will take time to watch Kiwior at LB today
Kiwi is lcb
Tomi is the lb
Timber is RB
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:39pm On Aug 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Kiwi is lcb
Tomi is the lb
Timber is RB

Make dem arrange enter field first , we will confirm by ourselves the real formation. Sometimes all those score sites dey just interpret formation the way that pleases them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 5:52pm On Aug 02, 2023
Abeg which link dey work today o?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:15pm On Aug 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Abeg which link dey work today o?
Score 808

(1) (2) (3) ... (3136) (3137) (3138) (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) ... (3565) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.