Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,957 members, 7,873,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:40 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2370318 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2023
Spy360:

Currently is City stronger than last season?
When City were 8 points behind Arsenal last season did you think they were on course to winning the treble?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oldboss(m): 12:18pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

They play
The saliba injury cost u dey league so who dey play
Anybody can score but not everybody can defend
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 12:27pm On Aug 05, 2023
Lmao another round of shalaye
No time
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jodera
Scammacca have gone back to Italy grin
I told you westham don't do well with 9 just the way Haller left but you thought otherwise
Explain this
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jodera
Onana just got lobbed from centre circle
Explain too grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:06pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Jod.era
Scammacca have gone back to Italy grin
I told you westham don't do well with 9 just the way Haller left but you thought otherwise
Explain this
This bolded is just superstition and I don't believe one bit. Just like how it's said that player wearing number 9 doesn't shine in arsenal or Chelsea

Moreover, What's the difference between Scammaca and Immobile? Immobile for example shone in Seria A, went to Dortmund (where even average Joes shine sef) and flopped, then went back to Seria A, his safe place, and still shine again winning European golden shoe. Worst part is that Scammaca wasn't even extraordinary in Seria A sef.

You would have had a valid point if he went to another league and not Seria A again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Jod.era
Explain too grin grin
It's preseason cool

Call me for this when season starts and such a thing happens
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jodera:
This bolded is just superstition and I don't believe one bit. Just like how it's said that player wearing number 9 doesn't shine in arsenal or Chelsea

Moreover, What's the difference between Scammaca and Immobile? Immobile for example shone in Seria A, went to Dortmund (where even average Joes shine sef) and flopped, then went back to Seria A, his safe place, and still shine again winning European golden shoe. Worst part is that Scammaca wasn't even extraordinary in Seria A sef.

You would have had a valid point if he went to another league and not Seria A again
So scammacca is not good for westham right?
We will be here when you turn amala again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:21pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jodera:
It's preseason cool

Call me for this when season starts and such a thing happens
Of course I hope there won't another shalaye
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:29pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

So scammacca is not good for westham right?
We will be here when you turn amala again
He's not a good striker.

Leave innocent West Ham out of it grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Of course I hope there won't another shalaye
Hopefully cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Jodera
Explain too grin grin

That Onana will cost Man utd points this season. Premiership is a wrong place for keepers who come out of their line too often.

If Neuer had also played in the EPL, he would've stuffered same fate. Premier league players are too fast when pressing u and they have players who would always shoot from half way line
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 2:33pm On Aug 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

That Onana will cost Man utd points this season. Premiership is a wrong place for keepers who come out of their line too often.

If Neuer had also played in the EPL, he would've stuffered same fate. Premier league players are too fast when pressing u and they have players who would always shoot from half way line
I think we're too hasty in all these conclusions.

I always thought that "Guardiola can't make it in EPL" lesson would make most of us calm down on all these "EPL will expose you" talk
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 2:37pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jodera:

I always thought that "Guardiola can't make it in EPL" lesson would make most of us calm down on all these "EPL will expose you" talk

It's not hasty conclusion. Onana has always been suffering from not staying in his box, it will get worse now that he's playing in the premiership that is a very competitive league.

I'm not saying he's not going to excel in other goalkeeping duties like making crucial saves, keeping free kicks out, being a good ball distributor, etc.... But he will suffer if he continues to stay out of his line
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:47pm On Aug 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

You they mind Jodera
No one said he's not good but his sweeping play will cost the team
Simple
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:48pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jodera:
He's not a good striker.

Leave innocent West Ham out of it grin
Same you called him good when I asked last season shocked
Omo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:59pm On Aug 05, 2023
Android17:
When City were 8 points behind Arsenal last season did you think they were on course to winning the treble?
They were still favourites to win it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:08pm On Aug 05, 2023
BlueRayDick:

It's not hasty conclusion. Onana has always been suffering from not staying in his box, it will get worse now that he's playing in the premiership that is a very competitive league.

I'm not saying he's not going to excel in other goalkeeping duties like making crucial saves, keeping free kicks out, being a good ball distributor, etc.... But he will suffer if he continues to stay out of his line
Well, fair enough.
We'll wait and see though
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 3:14pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Same you called him good when I asked last season shocked
Omo
I did? shocked
No be the same Haller and Scammaca I no rate wey West ham sign them but you claimed otherwise while bringing West ham for always killing strikers

Make I check my receipts to see our basis of argument sef

Modified: I just saw my receipts now. Oya, you win for this one.

We go still dey wait for Haller sha. If na you, I know say you for drag me as Haller take bottle the league for Dortmund when he missed that crucial penalty. But we move!!

Make we see your Haller this season cool
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:05pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jodera:

I did? shocked
No be the same Haller and Scammaca I no rate wey West ham sign them but you claimed otherwise while bringing West ham for always killing strikers

Make I check my receipts to see our basis of argument sef

Modified: I just saw my receipts now. Oya, you win for this one.

We go still dey wait for Haller sha. If na you, I know say you for drag me as Haller take bottle the league for Dortmund when he missed that crucial penalty. But we move!!

Make we see your Haller this season cool

Lmao
Didn't your arteta bottle same league
What a joke
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:20pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Lmao
Didn't your arteta bottle same league
What a joke
You no trust your Haller again?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:23pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jodera:

You no trust your Haller again?
No they turn amala
Is Haller a good CF? Yes he's
So losing pk makes him a flop, no wonder you guys were blaming saka too😂
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Android17: 4:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
Spy360:

They were still favourites to win it.
You have your answer!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:31pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No they turn amala
I say we go see that good CF this season na.

Simples!! grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by BlueRayDick: 6:30pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:

No they turn amala

Who blamed saka here?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:11pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Jodera
Explain too grin grin
This is one of the reasons I'm looking forward to this season. Expect this type of goals against Man Utd. Wetin Dem nor each Onana all these years, na PL teams go teach am.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:13pm On Aug 05, 2023
Jodera:

This is not hasty conclusion o. One thing about EPL is tactic no dey last long. You get? By the time Dem target Onana, man go dey drink beer the way fish dey drink water ni. I doubt he would even last two seasons in EPL.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Oluwadare316(m): 9:28pm On Aug 05, 2023
iamoyindamola:
Jodera
Explain too grin grin
I hope he is not on pressure LOL because those Shaolin style of keeping is not necessary.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:46am On Aug 06, 2023
mostob:
This is not hasty conclusion o. One thing about EPL is tactic no dey last long. You get? By the time Dem target Onana, man go dey drink beer the way fish dey drink water ni. I doubt he would even last two seasons in EPL.
The good thing about time is that it'll reveal all things. Make we just deh patient grin

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:51am On Aug 06, 2023
BlueRayDick:

Who blamed saka here?
Leave oyindamola make him dey talk wetin him no know.

I ask am make him provide receipts that day but him pretend as if him no see am, yet everytime he'll always be saying "that's how we blamed Saka for the penalty miss".

Me sef, I don dey "moya lookaway" anytime him just drop that quote grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 10:58am On Aug 06, 2023
Today is the Curtain raiser for the EPL games!!

Perusing the thread ystdy, I saw where Roland dropped a link about England re-opening the alleged rape case of Partey.

If it's that serious, then it means we might not see Partey start today. Only God knows how that our Midfield combo will be.

We've won our last 5 community shield (dating back to 2005) beating both Manchester clubs, Liverpool and Chelsea in the process. I just hope we continue the good run of form!!

Time to start Watching my boys again! It's been long.

COYG!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by germaphobe(m): 12:34pm On Aug 06, 2023
Happy Sunday from Timber12

(1) (2) (3) ... (3139) (3140) (3141) (3142) (3143) (3144) (3145) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.