Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,114 members, 7,887,240 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:21 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2383657 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 5:53pm On Feb 28
ObaIgwe1:

The smile for me here is that; the rookie manager many Arsenal fans would have gladly thrown into the bottom of River Thames has become who many big clubs fans now desire, even when he is yet to win EPL or CL. One of my friends, a Chelsea fan last week was wishing their owner can make an offer Arteta wouldn't be able to refuse... I just told him 'dey play'. grin

My friend Roland17 is also beginning to give Arteta some accolades cheesy What I don't know is if he and Oyindamola have fully accepted Arteta as our befitting Manager. (just joking ni o.... I no get power to debate Arteta o) cheesy

Anyways, I am not saying Arteta didn't make mistakes, he made lots of them expected of a Rookie and he bottled a good run twice and I pray he doesn't bottle this current good run. But I think our patient with him is paying off, he has improved on the job. Right now I am not sure I can rate more than 5 managers ahead of him, and 2 of those managers (Pep and Klopp) will not come to Arsenal...I know.

I think Arteta owes some of us fans who argued that he be giving a chance to complete the process something... especially after that his 1st full season that ended us nowhere.

Where have you been? Happy to have you back.

On Arteta, make I no type epistle but me and my fellow comrade (Iamoyindamola) are still standing guard. That Porto loss pain me I no go lie and it highlighted some of my concerns. With all of that said, he has been impressive since the return from Dubai.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:56pm On Feb 28
Arsenal have the second most valuable squad in the world, while boasting a wage bill lower than Manchester United, Chelsea, Liverpool and Manchester City.

Arsenal also have the second youngest XI in the Premier League while competing for the title for the second year in a row.

Mikel Arteta, Edu and Josh Kroenke know exactly what they’re doing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:57pm On Feb 28
Exc: Arsenal have arranged a behind closed door friendly for this Friday for the players who need match minutes. Mikel has used this method in the past and it has paid dividends. IE Partey, Smith-Rowe, Jesus .. it may include Zinchenko . Despite reports Timber is not ready. #arsenalfanaticsnews

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28
Jodera:

Lol... If you read him tori that time you go know say he was really influenced.

Anyways sha, the ship have sailed
He's an adult why they no influence rice
Thunder fire him again
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 7:53pm On Feb 28
iamoyindamola:

Thunder fire him again
Lol... I know we thrashed this thing last year and it seems you've forgotten

Anyways sha, the ship have sailed cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:06pm On Feb 28
Zinchenko and Tomiyasu are not injured. They are undergoing a cryogenic program that prevents recurring injuries. This new approach is under the direction of Dr Flo Newton. A program to gain maximum fitness from March to June . #arsenalfanaticsnews
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 8:08pm On Feb 28
mostob:
Zinchenko and Tomiyasu are not injured. They are undergoing a cryogenic program that prevents recurring injuries. This new approach is under the direction of Dr Flo Newton. A program to gain maximum fitness from March to June . #arsenalfanaticsnews
For the title run-in

3 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:10pm On Feb 28
iamoyindamola:

Thunder fire him again
Thank you. I was about to say the same thing. No be say Dem tie you with rope bundle you inside Ghana must go bag o. They held discussion with you o. If at all Shakhtar decided to listen to Chelsea because of the money, the bulk of the decision still rests with you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:11pm On Feb 28
IZUKWU:
For the title run-in
Yea. My concern now is Saliba and Gabriel. They're the ones that rarely get substituted.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:38pm On Feb 28
This one enter sha cheesy cheesy

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 8:51pm On Feb 28
mostob:
Thank you. I was about to say the same thing. No be say Dem tie you with rope bundle you inside Ghana must go bag o. They held discussion with you o. If at all Shakhtar decided to listen to Chelsea because of the money, the bulk of the decision still rests with you.
He was tied.... Not literally tho
He's not a big player like Rice or so that has say to whatever club they choose to go. Most of these very young not so known players mostly have no say aside the club having a big say, their agent and/or parents have say in their matter too.
If you remember Freddy Adu, read up how even his childhood coach was begging his agent about how he shouldn't go to Europe at such a young age as he's not ready for it but the agent was more concerned about his pocket than the boy's welfare

I know I followed his transfer news well especially as e dey hot then and I read how his parents influenced his decision as well as his coaches and club after Boehly have personally met them. Also, Arsenal wasn't able to meet his asking price scheduling

He wasn't happy entering Chelsea and even his unveiling pix really showed so.

Anyways sha, I'm not defending him but until you become a big or known player, most of these move won't be decided by you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by patrickmuf(m): 9:17pm On Feb 28
IZUKWU:
This tittle race is about to go down to the wire. First to blink .
Man city has shown they have what it takes in scenarios like this to win the league but they still have to play both Arsenal and Liverpool. They just need to win all their matches and they are champions once again or will arsenal show that they have matured and learnt their lessons from last two seasons and dig in and win the league .
Time will tell, my head is with Man city and my heart is with Arsenal. I think Liverpool has many injuries and will not last the distance.
On paper, Liverpool have the easiest fixtures but it depends if they'll have their core players available for the run-in.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28
After Arsenal play Porto on March 12th they don't play again until March 31st away to Man City #arsenalfanaticsnews

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is Dubai Time!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:08pm On Feb 28
Jodera:
This one enter sha cheesy cheesy
The meme pain me low-key sha but no qualms. Dem still dey come our house
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:10pm On Feb 28
Jodera:
He was tied.... Not literally tho
He's not a big player like Rice or so that has say to whatever club they choose to go. Most of these very young not so known players mostly have no say aside the club having a big say, their agent and/or parents have say in their matter too.
If you remember Freddy Adu, read up how even his childhood coach was begging his agent about how he shouldn't go to Europe at such a young age as he's not ready for it but the agent was more concerned about his pocket than the boy's welfare

I know I followed his transfer news well especially as e dey hot then and I read how his parents influenced his decision as well as his coaches and club after Boehly have personally met them. Also, Arsenal wasn't able to meet his asking price scheduling

He wasn't happy entering Chelsea and even his unveiling pix really showed so.

Anyways sha, I'm not defending him but until you become a big or known player, most of these move won't be decided by you.
Well... you made a nice point.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:29pm On Feb 28
mostob:
After Arsenal play Porto on March 12th they don't play again until March 31st away to Man City #arsenalfanaticsnews

I use to pray for a time like this grin

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:30pm On Feb 28
Jodera:
I use to pray for a time like this grin
Wait...tell me this is not GJ. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:30pm On Feb 28
mostob:
The meme pain me low-key sha but no qualms. Dem still dey come our house
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:31pm On Feb 28
mostob:
Wait...tell me this is not GJ. grin grin

When Jesus is Praying to Jesus, just know say Enemies don enter cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 11:37pm On Feb 28
Jodera:

When Jesus is Praying to Jesus, just know say Enemies don enter cheesy cheesy
grin grin grin
The matter don pass wetin human fit handle.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 11:42pm On Feb 28
mostob:
grin grin grin
The matter don pass wetin human fit handle.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 2:08am On Feb 29
mostob:

International break na
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 5:04am On Feb 29
iamoyindamola:

International break na
Yea...but we would still have like a week off. Moreso, players returning from international duty will have enough time to recuperate. The Dubai trip is just a joke sha
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ObaIgwe1: 11:56am On Feb 29
Roland17:

Where have you been? Happy to have you back.

On Arteta, make I no type epistle but me and my fellow comrade (Iamoyindamola) are still standing guard. That Porto loss pain me I no go lie and it highlighted some of my concerns. With all of that said, he has been impressive since the return from Dubai.

I have been around my brother, working twice harder everyday to beat Naira slide ni o cheesy so that in few years time, me sef go announce "Emi lo kan na", Naija don become Turn-By-Turn Co. Ltd grin Hope your name dey list so that you go know when it is your turn cheesy

But I read this thread almost daily because I enjoy the debate and comments here than any other Arsenal blog or site, just too lazy/tired to type ni jare. Thanks to you all here for keeping it warm.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:10pm On Feb 29
mostob:

One trophy is coming home this season... this I have seen.

I still see Epl between City and Arsenal.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:19pm On Feb 29
Akinbahm:

One trophy is coming home this season... this I have seen.

I still see Epl between City and Arsenal.
Anyone will be fine by me. There are still big boys in the UCL. Madrid looks like they will run away with it this time. As for EPL, it is not going to be easy. It is funny how just 3 people hold the fate of the EPL in there hands. Haaland, KDB and Pep. They should do fast and getat
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by IZUKWU(m): 6:53pm On Feb 29
mostob:
Anyone will be fine by me. There are still big boys in the UCL. Madrid looks like they will run away with it this time. As for EPL, it is not going to be easy. It is funny how just 3 people hold the fate of the EPL in there hands. Haaland, KDB and Pep. They should do fast and getat
3 Goats
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:44pm On Feb 29
IZUKWU:
3 Goats
grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 8:24pm On Feb 29
mostob:

I really want us to win it this season before Pep & his cohorts and Klopp comot Epl.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 8:38am On Mar 01
Akinbahm:

I really want us to win it this season before Pep & his cohorts and Klopp comot Epl.
Hmm...so they won't be saying we lost by competing with the best? I get you.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:42am On Mar 01
Our game against chelsea rescheduled
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 11:51am On Mar 01
mostob:
Hmm...so they won't be saying we lost by competing with the best? I get you.

You get the point man... you've to beat the best to prove to others u are also one.

11 days left.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3378) (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.