Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,219 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:04 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2383553 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:04pm On Mar 01
iamoyindamola:
Our game against chelsea rescheduled
Yea... FA cup
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 1:07pm On Mar 01
Oyinbo people and exaggeration eh.. The Timber I watched in training should be on the pitch before international break but trust this people to sugar-coat everything and rule him out till after international break.

With what we've been hearing recently, I was even expecting Timber to be jogging slightly with coaches staying around him make e no fall... Man look sharp in training.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 7:09pm On Mar 01
Declan Rice on his set-pieces: "We'd actually been having conversations about it with Nico [Nicolas Jover], the set-piece coach, since the start of the season," he says. "Obviously because of my height [6-foot-1], he's wanted me in the box. I just feel like he wanted a switch up. If I hadn't got the assist [against Palace], I don't think anyone would have been talking about it.

"Obviously I've been putting in good deliveries near middle, back post in games. I get excited by getting assists now. It is a big thing for me. Whereas before, goals and assists weren't really my thing. But now I like getting assists, getting goals and I feel it gives me that extra energy on the pitch. I'm striving, I've got targets between the end of the season, what I want to hit." #arsenalfanaticsnews

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:45am On Mar 02
Roland17:

Where have you been? Happy to have you back.

On Arteta, make I no type epistle but me and my fellow comrade (Iamoyindamola) are still standing guard. That Porto loss pain me I no go lie and it highlighted some of my concerns. With all of that said, he has been impressive since the return from Dubai.
Arteta's biggest weakness is his game management which has not yet been tested since Dubai. We have been scoring early and that makes changes easy. I'll like to see how he makes changes or manages the players when we are a man down, or when we need to see off a one goal lead. Ok he managed the game well against Liverpool but there was a bit of luck.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:49am On Mar 02
mostob:
After Arsenal play Porto on March 12th they don't play again until March 31st away to Man City #arsenalfanaticsnews

Ladies and Gentlemen, it is Dubai Time!
For me this is really good for the team to rest and heal properly.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 5:52am On Mar 02
Akinbahm:

One trophy is coming home this season... this I have seen.

I still see Epl between City and Arsenal.

City play both Arsenal and Liverpool. That's after Man United. I don't think they will win all three.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mostob(m): 12:22pm On Mar 02
Spy360:

City play both Arsenal and Liverpool. That's after Man United. I don't think they will win all three.
They can but I wish they don't.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Akinbahm(m): 1:35pm On Mar 02
Spy360:

I said City and Arsenal because some of their key players are just returning from injuries which is a massive upgrade on their existing squad unlike Liverpool nursing recent injuries plus Epl tight schedule towards ending of season.

On paper Liverpool has high chance since they aren't playing big teams back 2 back bar injuries to key players.

Arsenal on the other hand considering what happened last season they won't want a repeat and some of their key players are returning back... with their injuries am tipping Arsenal and City.

Man city as a defending champion would want to fight till last minutes plus her men are back from injury.

Liverpool to secure 20th Epl won
Man city setting a new record of back2back
Arsenal to end 20 years drought and prove last year isn't a fluke.

Let's enjoy the show while it last.😎

Back to Man city winning all big teams is very slim, I won't be surprised if they only secure just 4 points out of possible 9.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:08pm On Mar 02
I just rewatched the Southampton game. Omo, wetin Rams do squad no good true true. Those guys were panting like it was a combo of prime Barca and Bayern munich they just finished playing after the final whistle and 3-3. I have never seen our players that exasperated after a final whistle ever. They fought to even the odds and cover that silly mistake by Rams. I'll keep a grudge if it was up to me sha. Not saying Teta didn't contribute to the slip sha. But this particular one....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:01pm On Mar 02
Liverpool score .. that's a good news cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 6:03pm On Mar 02
Partey should be fit for our game on Monday. Hopefully he keeps his match fitness till end of season.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 7:03pm On Mar 02
fredoooooo:
Liverpool score .. that's a good news cheesy

Very good News..
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 9:31pm On Mar 02
Gabriel Jesus back but not rushed to play
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by daveP(m): 3:24pm On Mar 03
After 26games last season, we were 5 points clear at the top before self destruct happened.

I love the bigger GD this season though. We're just 5points behind 63 last season. But no pressure.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by fredoooooo: 6:10pm On Mar 03
3-1 city .. iyen naa nice grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 9:22pm On Mar 03
Hopefully we beat Sheffield Utd and see what happens between Liverpool and Man city.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Silentgroper(m): 12:40am On Mar 04
Lush100:
Hopefully we beat Sheffield Utd and see what happens between Liverpool and Man city.
it's a draw at best
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Roland17(m): 2:04am On Mar 04
Silentgroper:
it's a draw at best

A draw between you guys and City will actually be the best result for us.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:41am On Mar 04
Roland17:

A draw between you guys and City will actually be the best result for us.

They need to cancel out each other but we have to stay on track
I am not worried about our visit to Etihad, I am more concerned about spuds and scummies away matches
We can easily beat or lose to them
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:26pm On Mar 04
This Ethan nwaneri have potential but very wasteful
I watched their match against Chelsea
Omo them flog those useless miserable club like thief
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Unlimited22: 1:30pm On Mar 04
iamoyindamola:

They need to cancel out each other but we have to stay on track
I am not worried about our visit to Etihad, I am more concerned about spuds and scummies away matches
We can easily beat or lose to them
If you want to win the league, you HAVE to win at the Etihad.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:43pm On Mar 04
Unlimited22:

If you want to win the league, you HAVE to win at the Etihad.
It's not a yardstick, we can lose and still top them at the end
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:15pm On Mar 04
Silentgroper:
it's a draw at best
A goalless draw with no shots on target.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 3:20pm On Mar 04
@Jodera

Havertz missed an open net yesterday undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 3:39pm On Mar 04

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqN68dcOjeU?si=kMJSoCk5HBzIib2M

I read the story of this guy but i thought most were exaggeration like in and out of prison, expulsion not knowing they are all real shocked shocked
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:14pm On Mar 04
Spy360:
@Jodera

The closed door friendly they played?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Lush100(m): 4:25pm On Mar 04
Spy360:
@Jodera

Biko leave that one. Go and see what Haaland missed yesterday. From 3 yards.
He later scored.

The aim is to score when it mattersmost
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 4:41pm On Mar 04
iamoyindamola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqN68dcOjeU?si=kMJSoCk5HBzIib2M

I read the story of this guy but i thought most were exaggeration like in and out of prison, expulsion not knowing they are all real shocked shocked
I just deh see 13goals in 11matches, 9 goals in 8 matches, highest goalscorer with 21goals in the first half of season, Yet Spy360 go open mouth say Van Persie and Giroud deh on par.
Chaiiii.

Then the report about Van Persie asking what is the ambition of the club and they were showing him the club's profit margin. Lmaooo.
If this is true, if na me be Van Persie, I no go only run, I go disappear cheesy.
To hell with the promise I made earlier.

Nice and very interesting video
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04
Jodera:

I just deh see 13goals in 11matches, 9 goals in 8 matches, highest goalscorer with 21goals in the first half of season, Yet Spy360 go open mouth say Van Persie and Giroud deh on par.
Chaiiii.

Then the report about Van Persie asking what is the ambition of the club and they were showing him the club's profit margin. Lmaooo.
If this is true, if na me be Van Persie, I no go only run, I go disappear cheesy.
To hell with the promise I made earlier.

Nice and very interesting video
Na una they disturb una sef with spy
As for rvp it was true he asjed for the club ambition and they showed him all that and guess what wengay was the culprit na why i turned against him
But after everthing rvp owe us if that won't sound petty, he no suppose treat us like that
Na why i like how we are treating him, i read he can't enter emirates as a fan
He was in UK last month with van der sar baba quickly do attache with VDS and go to old trafford instead grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:49pm On Mar 04
iamoyindamola:

Na una they disturb una sef with spy
As for rvp it was true he asjed for the club ambition and they showed him all that and guess what wengay was the culprit na why i turned against him
But after everthing rvp owe us if that won't sound petty, he no suppose treat us like that
Na why i like how we are treating him, i read he can't enter emirates as a fan
He was in UK last month with van der sar baba quickly do attache with VDS and go to old trafford instead grin grin grin
Why I understand that he owes us especially when we stood by him throughout his injury ordeals but then I still believe it should be 2-way street. The club saying their ambition is profit is enough for any ambitious player to reneged on any agreement or promise they must have earlier made or had. I don't blame him tho even though I understand why my fellow fans might feel he betrayed us AND if you look at it well na that trophy be him only big trophy in big league if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways sha, he sees himself more as a Man U legend. Good for him .
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Jodera: 5:55pm On Mar 04
Mikel Arteta on Thomas Partey-Declan Rice:

"I think they only played in the Community Shield together in midfield. That tells you how much we have missed Thomas.

“I think that will be a very powerful midfield.

Lol, hope so ooo.
I no wan see any Partey for Rb cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iamoyindamola(m): 5:56pm On Mar 04
Jodera:
Why I understand that he owes us especially when we stood by him throughout his injury ordeals but then I still believe it should be 2-way street. The club saying their ambition is profit is enough for any ambitious player to reneged on any agreement or promise they must have earlier made or had. I don't blame him tho even though I understand why my fellow fans might feel he betrayed us AND if you look at it well na that trophy be him only big trophy in big league if I'm not mistaken.

Anyways sha, he sees himself more as a Man U legend. Good for him .
He won Europa in feyenoord

(1) (2) (3) ... (3379) (3380) (3381) (3382) (3383) (3384) (3385) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.