Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,134 members, 7,887,281 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:46 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2383730 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 9:34am On Apr 25, 2012
dayokanu: Now that Chelsea has come back from 2-0 with 10men at Nou Camp

Hope these useless GAYYners would stop making stoopid excuses about Van persie red card last season as the reason you couldnt get a shot on target

Y'all were simply not good enough

NA YA FAULT? na bendtner cause all this opata from ur mouth. if he didnt miss the chance on 89th minute similar to what torress did convert ysterday, we would have done the same and dumped them out.

anyway...... hope u prepared to get thrashed tonite #MadridIsBack
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 3:56pm On Apr 25, 2012
dipo+:
Uncle dayo are you madt? Chelsea did wonderful to have knocked barca out but i don't exactly endorse the park the bus thing, and i won't trade it for our own style even if it means getting knocked out. The chelsea that's 'good enough' actually conceded 5 at home when Arsenal visited.

Ma da won lohun, the English press going overboard until someone drills them in the final as usual.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 4:01pm On Apr 25, 2012
@ JJCD

Congratulations on your twins o, may they bring you much joy.
I'm drafting up their first professional contract with Arsenal already with my first option clauses, by the time they come of age they'll be adding to an overloaded trophy cupboard and not these cobweb filled empty coffins we're presently mocked with.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 4:38pm On Apr 25, 2012
dipo+:
Uncle dayo are you madt? Chelsea did wonderful to have knocked barca out but i don't exactly endorse the park the bus thing, and i won't trade it for our own style even if it means getting knocked out. The chelsea that's 'good enough' actually conceded 5 at home when Arsenal visited.

Dipo you are a m0r0n.

How did Arsenal play the last time they went to Nou Camp? A team that couldnt get a shot on target in 90 mins is complaining someone parked the bus?

So what did Arsenal park when they played barca? Molue?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:55am On Apr 26, 2012
^^^^^ grin grin cool coolOKADA
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by codedguy1(m): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2012
You guys should just pray that Newcastle does not push Arsenal to 4th position. Cos if Chelsea wins the UCL, Europa for una. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by 4llerbuntu(m): 8:14pm On Apr 27, 2012
grin grin grin grin grin
see what i found

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by revomind(m): 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2012
Lovely picture up there... Really want to see Benik Afobe become an Arsenal regular in the next few years...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:41am On Apr 29, 2012
Aww, such a nice pix.

Pls can someone help me embed this RVP special, just realised i dont know how to embed videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tZhH_qw4SE
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 11:44am On Apr 29, 2012
oooo shocked shocked shocked , NL now Auto Embeds ? Niceeeee grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by KayDee4: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2012
Poldi deal confirmed on arsenal.com. undecided undecided not particularly excited
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2012
so podolski will be joining us . . good news .. i wonder what dk can say about that. . grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 2:18pm On Apr 30, 2012
Excellent news - any addition of proven international players is welcome.

I hope this isn't just a 'season ticket renewal' bait, but the first in a series of concrete steps to strengthen the playing squad.

Next step: sign up RVP and Walcott to long term deals.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by slimshay(m): 3:41pm On Apr 30, 2012
Debo[size=60pt]sky[/size] we have signed Podol[size=60pt]ski[/size]
tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 3:50pm On Apr 30, 2012
^^

Ori e pe slimshady. . . .

For this next season, Debo[size=60pt]sky[/size] promises to shack plenty Min[size=60pt]ski[/size] Vodka every time Podol[size=60pt]ski[/size] tears the net.

tongue grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 5:01pm On Apr 30, 2012
^^

debosky: Excellent news - any addition of proven international players is welcome.

I hope this isn't just a 'season ticket renewal' bait, but the first in a series of concrete steps to strengthen the playing squad.

Next step: sign up RVP and Walcott to a long term deal s.

Corrected. tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:02pm On Apr 30, 2012
duduspace: ^^

Corrected. tongue

Guy, at least tell us her name. Did u meet her on NL?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 10:10pm On Apr 30, 2012
duduspace: ^^

Corrected. tongue

I'll send you an invite when Walcott is celebrating his new deal. grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by duduspace(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2012
edoyad:

Guy, at least tell us her name. Did u meet her on NL?

No Ed, I met her at Oshodi under bridge, and we got married by the 'Area Father' grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chic2pimp(m): 12:18am On May 01, 2012
So nah so dem release DuduLabi from the Asylum where dem lock am for.......We thank Gawd oooo
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 3:54am On May 01, 2012
duduspace:

No Ed, I met her at Oshodi under bridge, and we got married by the 'Area Father' grin

Abeg tell am say she should give you at least 10 mins in the whole of the twenty four hours, so you can drop one Prophet dudu Epistle for us here every day grin grin.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dipo1: 6:19am On May 01, 2012
We dey talk of long term deals, debo dey mention Walcott. Oga o. You think Walcott is the kind of player that'll help us win trophies?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by mukina2: 12:57am On May 02, 2012
slimshay: Debo[size=60pt]sky[/size] we have signed Podol[size=60pt]ski[/size]
tongue grin
you are still crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 10:33pm On May 02, 2012
Arsenal might finish 5th this season
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 1:18am On May 03, 2012
folahann: Arsenal might finish 5th this season

We play Norwich, Newcastle play City and the Tots play Villa next. If we can put three points between us and them, we could be a little relax going into the Final game.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by debosky(m): 11:43am On May 03, 2012
dipo+:
We dey talk of long term deals, debo dey mention Walcott. Oga o. You think Walcott is the kind of player that'll help us win trophies?

A player that has produced double figures both in goals and assists is definitely the kind of player we need to win trophies. If we had other players as productive as TW14 we wouldn't be where we are now.

What would you suggest we do with Walcott?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by asscend: 5:59pm On May 03, 2012
Make Walcot a center forward and buy Hazzard to be on the right wing.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dayokanu(m): 5:43am On May 04, 2012
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by folahann(m): 6:50am On May 04, 2012
Is Walcott a good player? :-/
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Myself2(m): 12:14pm On May 04, 2012
This weekend:

Arsenal defeats Norwich city

Hopefully Tottenham gets beaten by Aston Villa

Newcastle suffers another home defeat to City

If you're with me say a big AMIOOOOOOO
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by asscend: 12:40pm On May 04, 2012
Remember Arsenal has a track record of loosing to teams like Norwich. You don't have too look back too much to see their track record this season.

Lost to QPR, Blackburn, Westbrom, Swansea etc.

They might just continue their loosing streak to such teams. Thats why they are in the position they are right now instead of competing for top 2.

This thread is likely to be busy after sunday's game. I hope it wont be because of the defeat but celebrating an Arsenal win but then again it wont surprise me if Norwich wins.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Myself2(m): 12:42pm On May 04, 2012
[size=14pt]Arsenal to play pre-season game in Nigeria[/size]

http://www.arsenal.com/news/news-archive/arsenal-to-play-pre-season-game-in-nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.