Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,234 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:46 AM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (790) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2383630 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (3569) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 6:50pm On May 08, 2016
Gon have to start St. Totteringham's for man united now
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Dadehmola: 6:58pm On May 08, 2016
Where's that alcohol-sodden Alomo popper??
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2016
Jack is the truth. Not sure why everyone can't see this. Need sod09 to sacrifice his ankles on his behalf.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Antell95(m): 8:16pm On May 08, 2016
What if Arsenal loses to Aston Villa while the Manchester clubs wins their remaining 3 fixtures?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 08, 2016
Antell95:
What if Arsenal loses to Aston Villa while the Manchester clubs wins their remaining 3 fixtures?
But you've been answered on the United thread by GBR1 nah?!
undecided
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Antell95(m): 8:41pm On May 08, 2016
adeyemi2015:
But you've been answered on the United thread by GBR1 nah?! undecided
Oops!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:50pm On May 08, 2016
Nihilist:

Southampton leading... grin

Saints win, Arsenal draw. Lets see if Newcastle can hold their own. By the way what is more realistic is a 3rd place finish.

I think Arsenal has just handed Manure back their destiny. Hope they keep it this time.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:55pm On May 08, 2016
sod09:
Told u guys giroud is not entirely useless.....
He just need a sane manager like moanrinho nd he becomes a beast
Not dis slow poke
Paradoxical @emboldened

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by coded01: 9:03pm On May 08, 2016
Keky:
Jack is the truth. Not sure why everyone can't see this. Need sod09 to sacrifice his ankles on his behalf.

Wicked... grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 9:16pm On May 08, 2016
Spy360:

Paradoxical @emboldened

cheesycheesycheesy
u grab SE!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 4:35am On May 09, 2016
sod09:
u grab SE!!
Omo, I was arguing with one guy that Ighalo is a better striker than Giroud. He say na lie.

I think Giroud would do better if he 'stops helping', he should just stay front and give those his assist flicks and nod corners. I hate it when he receives a pass and can't even trap it.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 7:40am On May 09, 2016
Spy360:

Omo, I was arguing with one guy that Ighalo is a better striker than Giroud. He say na lie.

I think Giroud would do better if he 'stops helping', he should just stay front and give those his assist flicks and nod corners. I hate it when he receives a pass and can't even trap it.
he's good at holding ball, he prefer supporting main striker....
Or better still a good sub..like dzeko or chicarito
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:01pm On May 10, 2016
sod09:
he's good at holding ball, he prefer supporting main striker....
Or better still a good sub..like dzeko or chicarito
The Big Question

Do you want him to stay for next season?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:07pm On May 10, 2016
Spy360:

The Big Question

Do you want him to stay for next season?
one has to leave.....
Wenger must leave
Dats all.....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:28pm On May 10, 2016
sod09:
one has to leave.....
Wenger must leave
Dats all.....
I get you well, but we both know Wenger leaving is not gonna happen. So Giroud? Should Giroud leave?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 12:35pm On May 10, 2016
Spy360:

I get you well, but we both know Wenger leaving is not gonna happen. So Giroud? Should Giroud leave?
den Sunderland will win d epl next season.....
Wenger will die trying!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 2:33pm On May 10, 2016
I should just let it out here, lalasticlala or whichever mode banned me for my post in politics section for calling nrexzy what he really is should clap for him/herself.

I shall not be intimated!!!!! And i won't let anyone on a faceless forum inoculate me with outlandish ideals!! why the fck should I read some twenty-something God damn rules b4 I can create a post with my mb? Even God made just 10 commandments and I don't know them all talk more of seun's rules.

And nrexzy this is for u, u are a miserable piss of shii for reporting my post a coward at that. You are what I called u in that post u really need to look up the word and the mod that censored the word has denied this guy an opportunity to see himself as who he really is and make adjustments.

If u guys don't C me again I've been banned. We have hypocrites as mods.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 3:21pm On May 10, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
I should just let it out here, lalas.ticlala or whichever mode banned me for my post in politics section for calling nrexz.y what he really is should clap for him/herself.

I shall not be intimated!!!!! And i won't let anyone on a faceless forum inoculate me with outlandish ideals!! why the fck should I read some twenty-something God damn rules b4 I can create a post with my mb? Even God made just 10 commandments and I don't know them all talk more of seun's rules.

And nrexz.y this is for u, u are a miserable piss of shii for reporting my post a coward at that. You are what I called u in that post u really need to look up the word and the mod that censored the word has denied this guy an opportunity to see himself as who he really is and make adjustments.

I hardly visit politics sections... i just go there to read current affairs... rather than insult someone... just ask the person... if he's stupid... that way... no mod can ban you...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nrexzy: 3:27pm On May 10, 2016
kokaneprodigy:
I should just let it out here, lalasticlala or whichever mode banned me for my post in politics section for calling nrexzy what he really is should clap for him/herself.

And nrexzy this is for u, u are a miserable piss of shii for reporting my post a coward at that. You are what I called u in that post u really need to look up the word and the mod that censored the word has denied this guy an opportunity to see himself as who he really is and make adjustments.

Lol oya Bros u have my Attention!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 7:12pm On May 10, 2016
nrexzy:

Lol oya Bros u have my Attention!!

hard to place if the 'Attention' in this post is the same word or the word NL's resident bot changed it from
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by nrexzy: 7:26pm On May 10, 2016
An0nimus:

hard to place if the 'Attention' in this post is the same word or the word NL's resident bot changed it from
Guy u no know where ur problem dey cum from......burn a Joint might help ur Reasoning
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 10:10pm On May 10, 2016
Martial doesn't deserve this. Request transfer to Arsenal plz. Anthony Martial deserves better. He deserves Mesut Özil
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by iPopAlomo(m): 10:40pm On May 10, 2016
Dadehmola:
Where's that alcohol-sodden Alomo popper??

Bros... you still dey find the alomo popper...? told you mehn... me and shitty had a gentleman's agreement... we fixed that match so you wouldn't make the champions league... we had to score goals so we don't make it look obvious...
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 10:45pm On May 10, 2016
Granit Xhaka to Arsenal almost done.

Another heart i the mouth transfer window for Arsenal fans grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 11, 2016
proudlysports:
Granit Xhaka to Arsenal almost done.

Another heart i the mouth transfer window for Arsenal fans grin grin grin
Is a holding mid-fielder our priority? This is what they'll do and omit getting a striker.
Just saying.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by sod09(m): 2:05pm On May 11, 2016
Pls wen are we going to buy bentner, chamakh nd collect adegoat on loan?
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by proudlysports: 5:31pm On May 11, 2016
kokaneprodigy:

Is a holding mid-fielder our priority? This is what they'll do and omit getting a striker.
Just saying.
You know Arsene nah. Buy one or two players we don't need to appease the fans.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Pataki: 5:32pm On May 11, 2016
Arsenal aiming to get Granit Xhaka? Somebody wake me up!!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 11, 2016
Hahahaha! Welbeck dat just came to Arsenal to collect pension.

Now he's injured again. And rumours say its for 9months.

Sebi Pataki was thanking us for selling him ni?? We sef thank u back for buying him

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:06pm On May 11, 2016
Wenger is beginning to play father Xmas role, I still wonder what Giroud, Arteta, Flamini and maybe Matersaker are still doing in the club.

Arteta and Flamini couldn't even be significant when we had players injured, we had to turn to the youths. They practically collected free money this season.
Rosiscky has to leave too.
These peeps have to be shipped out they are just occupying space.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 11, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
Hahahaha! Welbeck dat just came to Arsenal to collect pension.

Now he's injured again. And rumours say its for 9months.

Sebi Pataki was thanking us for selling him ni?? We sef thank u back for buying him

grin cheesy
I'll say this news is a blessing in disguise, Wenger might shop for two strikers after all or convert Iwobi to a second choice forward after getting an established forward.
With this xhaka news our mid-field options is really large, Wenger might suffer migraine selecting starting mid-fielders I propose Iwobi be tried in CF as well.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Xhaka(m): 7:39pm On May 11, 2016
Una just dey mention my name for this thread tongue

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (787) (788) (789) (790) (791) (792) (793) ... (3569) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: PendragonVII

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.