Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:53 PM

Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (793) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 (2369710 Views)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ15ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / Arsenal Fans Thread (for Arsenal Fans) / Chelsea Fans Thread : Winners of the FA Cup And League Winners 09/10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (3558) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:34pm On May 15, 2016
Contract extension for Wenger. smiley
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 7:34pm On May 15, 2016
bignero:

i dont buy half of your opinion bros....

why? check top scorers in the league ,harry kane 25 goals( took totenham to 3rd place and easily could have won the league)

Vardy 24 goals( his goals won leceister the league)

Ageuro 24 goals(took his team to 4th place)

Now arsenal came second on the log of the league...with the top striker scoring how many goals? 15 or 16

to make matters worse peter cech will win golden glove, meaning he schmecial conceded more goals than cech

it doesnt take much thinking for wenger or anybody to see that arsenals major problem is GIROUD not being good enough its very clear that a player like benike afobe or rashford will score more goals given the quality of midfeild arsenal has

Ok sir I hear you.

Except you are claiming giroud aint gud enuff as a back up striker,then I do not get your point.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by edoyad(m): 7:53pm On May 15, 2016
Papa God , I've been praying for Arsenal to win the league for 12 years now but nothing has happened. But now I've realized our error, that's the wrong prayer, I will start praying for Tottenham to finish second so the St Totteringham will do the rest. Amen
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by bignero: 8:07pm On May 15, 2016
diggz:

Ok sir I hear you.

Except you are claiming giroud aint gud enuff as a back up striker,then I do not get your point.

as a back up...thats fair

infact that what wenger needs to make him, we know he has no substitute for use of his head to score in the premier leaugue...... any day arsenal is loosing , wenger should put him in , and with crosses coming in from the wings from bellerin, monreal , ozil and kante grin...he can use his head to deliver the team
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:23pm On May 15, 2016
Spy360:

Diggz and Kolade una two dey maddddd!

NL respect my views. I'm the man.

Cc Nihilist, IpopAlomo

I see say u don smoke dat your gbana again spy360.

How this statement below use relate with u guys coming last or first in the league;

"Now tell me how Arsssssnal fans and the pride of European football use correlate?"

You know say u na my confirmed person spy360,no mk us fight this night o!

Meanwhile, congrats to you for coming second. tongue cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2016
On a day Mr Kroenke visits the Emirates, Arsenal play beautifully to finish second in the league with fans cheering, also Giroud scores a hatrick...
...and Kroenke will be like...
'what's all that about #WengerOut and signing a new striker?'
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by GBR1(m): 8:33pm On May 15, 2016
chrisley024:
Contract extension for Wenger. smiley
He deserves it. I hope he gets 3 years at least. grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 8:36pm On May 15, 2016
diggz:

I see say u don smoke dat your gbana again spy360.

How this statement below use relate with u guys coming last or first in the league;

"Now tell me how Arsssssnal fans and the pride of European football use correlate?"

You know say u na my confirmed person spy360,no mk us fight this night o!

Meanwhile, congrats to you for coming second. tongue cheesy
Nor be you go dey support bad thing- that deluded slowpoke called Kolade.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 8:39pm On May 15, 2016
Spy360:

Nor be you go dey support bad thing- that deluded slowpoke called Kolade.

Na u sabi dat one guy.

Abeg go enjoy your we finished above useless tots trophy tongue
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ddippset(m): 7:01am On May 16, 2016
What Nonsense is all these? People in London are celebrating arsenal finishing over Tottenham. Brothers are mocking brothers over in London. But What exactly are these people doing celebrating arsenal finishing over Tottenham in Nigeria and on Nairaland? What has soccer turned into? Happiness and celebrations have clearly eluded arsenal fans for too long.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 8:40am On May 16, 2016
Disappointing season but enough positives - Santi fit, potential new signings, no europa, older players going, first team promotions, LVG.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 9:56am On May 16, 2016
ddippset:
What Nonsense is all these? People in London are celebrating arsenal finishing over Tottenham. Brothers are mocking brothers over in London. But What exactly are these people doing celebrating arsenal finishing over Tottenham in Nigeria and on Nairaland? What has soccer turned into? Happiness and celebrations have clearly eluded arsenal fans for too long.
ManUtd and Chelsea wouldn't mind taking our place. That's what wqe are celebbrating.

IF YOU NO LIKE AM, KINDLY LOOK FOR THE NEAREST POWER STATION

And do the needful. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ddippset(m): 10:37am On May 16, 2016
Spy360:

ManUtd and Chelsea wouldn't mind taking our place. That's what wqe are celebbrating.

IF YOU NO LIKE AM, KINDLY LOOK FOR THE NEAREST POWER STATION

And do the needful. cheesycheesycheesy
lol,I am barca to the bone but man u and Chelsea who have won about 7 League titles and 3 champions League titles in the last 10 years won't mind taking the place of arsenal? bro your weed is good! Very good!!
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 12:37pm On May 16, 2016
Spy360:
On a day Mr Kroenke visits the Emirates, Arsenal play beautifully to finish second in the league with fans cheering, also Giroud scores a hatrick...
...and Kroenke will be like...
'what's all that about #WengerOut and signing a new striker?'
I feel your pain bro
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by pamcode(m): 12:40pm On May 16, 2016
Last time assnal finished second.

2 Likes

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 12:45pm On May 16, 2016
ddippset:
lol,I am barca to the bone but man u and Chelsea who have won about 7 League titles and 3 champions League titles in the last 10 years won't mind taking the place of arsenal? bro your weed is good! Very good!!

Blackburn Rovers too have won the EPL, Nott Forest have won the European cup. Leicester might relegate next season same as Chelsea. So no biggie.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ddippset(m): 5:24pm On May 16, 2016
Spy360:

Blackburn Rovers too have won the EPL, Nott Forest have won the European cup. Leicester might relegate next season same as Chelsea. So no biggie.
there is biggie o, there is biggie. arsenal is telling Chelsea and man u that they want to be like her (arsenal) and you say there is no biggie? wonders never end.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2016
ddippset:
there is biggie o, there is biggie. arsenal is telling Chelsea and man u that they want to be like her (arsenal) and you say there is no biggie? wonders never end.
Chelshit and Manure just ceased to be big clubs...

A big club must finish within the top 4 every season as a yardstick.

Arsenal has done that consistently for 20 YEARS. That's a truely big club.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 7:13pm On May 16, 2016
Worried about united's game vs bournemouth. Kane's top scorer award is really under threat now.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by diggz: 7:14pm On May 16, 2016
Spy360:

Lol...! Lwkmd...!

Spy360 my sure guy,I no go talk lipsrsealed cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by chrisley024(m): 7:25pm On May 16, 2016
Keky:
Worried about united's game vs bournemouth. Kane's top scorer award is really under threat now.
smh. The kind of weed this guy takes eeh! cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chestar5(f): 9:58pm On May 16, 2016
So assnal finished second with how many point diff. between they and leiscester....
Its a good achievement tho, @ least to them sad....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 11:23pm On May 16, 2016
Spy360:

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:17am On May 17, 2016
Chestar5:
So assnal finished second with how many point diff. between they and leiscester....

It's not a good achievement. I (and I believe other gunners) are disappointed with falling off the title. Nothwithstanding, you'll agree finishing 2nd is better than 10th. Look at ManUtd, they'll most likely finish 5th but can give anything if they could be given 4th talk more of 3rd or 2nd. Hate it or love it, it's not easy to be that high up the league.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by An0nimus: 12:24am On May 17, 2016
Spy360:

lol you don come again. CFC and ManU are big clubs. Same with Arsenal. Ever wonder why Arsenal always gets trolled here? because other fans know we're a big club and should be competing more and winning stuff.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by dmcdad: 4:35am On May 17, 2016
An0nimus:

lol you don come again. CFC and ManU are big clubs. Same with Arsenal. Ever wonder why Arsenal always gets trolled here? because other fans know we're a big club and should be competing more and winning stuff.
True.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Chestar5(f): 8:10am On May 17, 2016
An0nimus:

It's not a good achievement. I (and I believe other gunners) are disappointed with falling off the title. Nothwithstanding, you'll agree finishing 2nd is better than 10th. Look at ManUtd, they'll most likely finish 5th but can give anything if they could be given 4th talk more of 3rd or 2nd. Hate it or love it, it's not easy to be that high up the league.

ok, ....
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by ddippset(m): 11:26am On May 17, 2016
Spy360:

lol, jokers.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 2:38pm On May 17, 2016
Chestar5:
Mumu trolling. Go and learn, then come back for more tutorials. Bleep off baby.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Keky(m): 5:42pm On May 17, 2016
I get why Xhaka wants it done before Euros. Last time we waited through a tourney for a DM, he signed for a club that are 19 goals from UCL.

1 Like

Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Spy360(m): 7:12pm On May 17, 2016
Cazorla and Bellerin not in Euro squad. There must be too many sick heads over there in Spain. We are talking about the best RB and CM in Europe.
Re: Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020 by Skimpledawg(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2016
Spy360:
Cazorla and Bellerin not in Euro squad. There must be too many sick heads over there in Spain. We are talking about the best RB and CM in Europe.
which Europe please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (790) (791) (792) (793) (794) (795) (796) ... (3558) (Reply)

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" / Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.