Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,640 members, 7,965,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 02:40 PM

How To Get Rid Of Being Shy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How To Get Rid Of Being Shy (169 Views)

My Son Is Too Shy / My Wife Of 3 Years Is Very Shy Around Me / She Is Too Shy To Initiate Lovemaking With Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get Rid Of Being Shy by sparknovels: 3:12pm On May 30
My own husband left me in hands of three thugs in the middle of the night and drove off with his sugar mummy, what type of marriage is this.
They shoved her inside the incomplete building and started beating her but then she couldn’t hold her towel well which was the only thing covering her body as she tried blocking the blows and holding onto it as well.
The boys saw her body and decided to take turns on her. She pleaded with them not to do anything to her. That she was a married woman
If you don married, why you dey put your mouth for inside our area mama matter na
You no do well at all, we no dey disobey our area mama, so who you be, wetti do you, pikin weh say yi mama no go sleep Abi him too go sleep
The rest chorus “Noooo, lie,lie
As monkey come put yi hand inside our pot of soup na wetti we go do
We go cuttan addam inside the soup, meat sef no plenty
But,but,butt he’s my husband, she’s the one de$troying my marriage
So you still get mouth dey talk, anything our area mama No 1 set eyes on, na she own nam,
shebi I dey lie guys
Noooo, na true talk.
Oya guys make we teacham wetti fire dey do for rabbits ear
Three of them took turns on her the entire night,drinking and smoking until the early hours of the morning when she had already went unconscious .
Madam Sylvia sneaked out on Jude to tell the boys to k!ll her but Jude caught her red handed and pleaded with her not to. Because they needed someone to take care of the children.
Jude drove to the place and carry her back home and left her on her bed, this was the very first time Jude had to prepared the children for school. It was difficult for him but he had to, he didn’t want them to see what he has done to their mum.
He took them to school lying to them that their mum left early to go buy some goods for her shop. They were surprised but the happiness of having their father prepared them for school for the very first time overwhelmed them and they didn’t question him anymore.
Beatrice was unconscious the entire day. But immediately it was time to pick the children up from school, she found herself waking up, all her body was aching her. She was surprised to find herself in her room. And the first thing that came to her mind when she saw the time was her children.
She cried knowing they couldn’t go to school because of her and crawl to the bathroom to wash up.
The bruises this time were too many, given the concrete floor they r@ped her own. Taking a bath even without soap was not easy but she had to bear the pains.
When she finished, she used the makeup again but this time around, she couldn’t covered everywhere giving. She couldn’t raised her hands up. The body aches was too much for her. She took painkillers but it was still aching.
She went to open the door to go out but discovered it was locked. She bang on the door with all her strength but no one was answering. Jude was inside with another of his side chick banging each other brains out as Madam Sylvia had gone for the properties settlement with her husband.
She try to recall where she left her phone . She called Jude for close to an hour before he picked up. And she pleaded he opened the door.
By this time the medicine she took on an empty stomach was also adding to her pain. Jude had heard his phone ringing but he ignored it and continued banging his mistress.
Jude was shocked to discover ,,,,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hls9JmncbI8?si=DlevGo7saGTx4lhl

(1) (Reply)

Dolzura Cortez Biography: Pictures, Death / Brand New Original Foreign Orthopedic Mattress 6by6 / How To Effectively Beg For Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.