Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,385 members, 7,910,952 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:10 PM

Story Of A Sincere Giver - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Story Of A Sincere Giver (276 Views)

The Story Of Uzayr Witnessing How The Resurrection Of Dead Occurs – Ibn Katheer / Story Of The Leper, The Bald Man And The Blind Man – Sahih Bukhari / The Story Of Haroot And Maroot – I (Origin of Magic/Witchcraft) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Of A Sincere Giver by akinsmail51: 3:57pm On May 31
It was narrated from Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said:

“A man said: I shall certainly give charity. He went out with his charity and placed it in the hand of a thief. The next morning, they said: He gave charity to a thief.

He said: O Allah, praise be to You; I shall certainly give charity (again). He went out with his charity and placed it in the hands of a prostitute. The next morning they said: Last night he gave charity to a prostitute.

He said: O Allaah, praise be to You for a prostitute. I shall certainly give charity (again).’ He went out with his charity and placed it in the hand of a rich man. The next morning, they said, Last night he gave charity to a rich man.

He said: O Allaah, to You be praise for a thief, a prostitute and a rich man.

It was said to him: As for what you gave in charity to a thief, perhaps it will be the cause of his refraining from stealing; as for the prostitute, perhaps it will be the cause of her refraining from fornication; and as for the rich man, perhaps he will learn a lesson and spend from that which Allaah has given him.”

Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 1355; Muslim, 1022

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Is God Really What The Holy Books Painted Him To Be? / Philosophy Behind HIJRAH / People You Would Find During Fajr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.