Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,864 members, 7,872,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 01:03 AM

Naija Trump Supporters, He Said ''I Don't Want You In My Country.'' (vid) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Naija Trump Supporters, He Said ''I Don't Want You In My Country.'' (vid) (163 Views)

Bola Tinubu Tells Supporters he will return home if he loses APC Primaries / Tinubu: I Never Said I Spent N35 Billion On Buhari’s Elections / Nnamdi Kanu: Adeyanju Deji Regrets All He Said About IPOB Leader - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naija Trump Supporters, He Said ''I Don't Want You In My Country.'' (vid) by Quintessence44: 6:51am On Jun 02
Message to Nigerian and African supporters of Trump.

He just said, ''I don't want you here!''

It's in the 1st minute of the video.

Enjoy the message!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pRC4EGDf9xk&ab_channel=RolandS.Martin

1 Like

Re: Naija Trump Supporters, He Said ''I Don't Want You In My Country.'' (vid) by naijapips04: 6:54am On Jun 02
We are not hungry and don't intend to be illegal aliens in other people's country.

1 Like

Re: Naija Trump Supporters, He Said ''I Don't Want You In My Country.'' (vid) by Remman(m): 7:22am On Jun 02
Of course, we're supposed to stay here and develop here and not go there to develop there. Imagine the level of brain drain to the west we're suffering here, assuming those brains stayed back and worked to make here better, who would think of leaving? Secondly, the US that you're running to was fought for with blood and developed by human beings like you. He's always right 99.99% of the time... So, instead of going there to make their place better, why not stay in your home where you're needed most and make things better for your hungry and dying people? Take it or leave it, He's actually helping you than destroying you. I love Trump!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: ADC Vows To Sweep 21 Local Government Positions In Anambra. / Police Deploy Operatives To Stop NLC Strike In Anambra / It’s Almost 20 Years And Nigeria Haven’t Done A Census

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.