Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,204,118 members, 7,987,923 topics. Date: Monday, 28 October 2024 at 07:58 PM

We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo (14894 Views)

Nigeria Remains Backward Because Of Self-Centred Leaders – Obasanjo / Nigeria Must Recruit Selfless, Transformational Leaders – Obasanjo / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by Ladech(m): 9:12am On Jun 03
"Most of you don't understand what you are reading"
I just noticed your name, I shouldn't have engaged you. You and Obidients are 2 sides of the same coin grin.

JagabanB:

We didn't have a statement from a sitting president "election is a do or die affair" in the 80's, and I particularly chose the word "established" not "started" because I know most of u dón't understand what u are reading so u will make reference to the 80's, I chose my words carefully, learn to read.
Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by adem30: 9:15am On Jun 03
saintbillion:
Tinubu is such a waste.
I wonder what our military officers are waiting for.
May the old national anthem put food on our table

Why not mobilise your house hold including your mother to stage a coup? Omo alaileko
Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by JagabanB: 9:24am On Jun 03
Ladech:
"Most of you don't understand what you are reading"
I just noticed your name, I shouldn't have engaged you. You and Obidients are 2 sides of the same coin grin.

Naturally, I don't engage people who have comprehension issues, giving you this particular reply is stepping too low for me.
Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by JagabanB: 9:28am On Jun 03
sevenhundred:
you have displayed signs of uneducated person.
Ur fada was not educated and probably didn't pass down education to u, that's why u work with emotions rather than logic.
It's a sign of Iack of education.
Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by sevenhundred(m): 10:56am On Jun 03
JagabanB:

Ur fada was not educated and probably didn't pass down education to u, that's why u work with emotions rather than logic.
It's a sign of Iack of education.
no time to respond to insult, until you respond like an intelligent being.
Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by saintbillion(m): 1:02pm On Jun 03
adem30:

Why not mobilise your house hold including your mother to stage a coup? Omo alaileko
That's exactly what I'm planning Boy.
Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by JagabanB: 3:16pm On Jun 03
sevenhundred:
no time to respond to insult, until you respond like an intelligent being.
If u are intelligent, u wóñ't talk about intelligence, people naturally tend to talk more about what they don't have than what they have.
Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by Cromagnon: 3:09pm On Jun 04
HydraFeeds:
everybody cant be politician or president ,I have my right to speculate as a citizen.
Yes
No
Yes
And you also have the right to suffer for not participating
Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by Cromagnon: 3:12pm On Jun 04
HydraFeeds:

Make me 😜
Who made tinubu?
Re: We Need A New Generation Of Leaders – Obasanjo by HydraFeeds(m): 3:40pm On Jun 04
Cromagnon:

Yes
No
Yes
And you also have the right to suffer for not participating

Don't be a clown ,everybody cant be a politician or president but have other ways of contributing to the Nation's development.

The last time Forbes rated the most powerful people in the world ,Dangote was rated far above Buhari that's a sitting president then .

Which means Dangote's impact on Nigeria is greater than Buhari's .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

There Is No Bill To Make Nigeria Have 42 States / One Shot Dead, Others Injured During Edo PDP Rally / Dangote A Businessman, Not ‘father Christmas’ – Shehu Sani Cautions Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.