Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,863 members, 7,872,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:45 AM

She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY (2649 Views)

I Was Harrassed And Almost Tagged G.ay, What Shud I Do Now / When You Come To Meet Bae's Dad And Even His Pics Dosent Like You / 5 Ways To Detect G,ay Guys!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by dsurrogat: 5:47pm On Nov 25, 2011
i just meet a lady who says she hates a guy who is too neat and organised, she told me that whenever she goes to visit her ex, the guy's house is so neat, towels neatly hanged,clothes neatly hung, kitchen perfectly arranged,sitting room smelling of lavender, she said somehow she dosent feel comfortable and feels like her presence is not needed in the house, she said the site of her seeing the guy cooking with apron use to turn her stomach and she left eventually.

i really didn't know what to tell her. I asked her if that why she left, she said honestly, that it not that she felt intimidated, but she feels guys who are too neat are G.AA.Y r OR BI-S.XU.AL, na wa oooooooooooo, all my attempts to explain to her that neat guys are not fagg.ots failed
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by mobf: 6:09pm On Nov 25, 2011
sheer narrow mindedness
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Yorisb: 6:39pm On Nov 25, 2011
Filth personified. . .She is!
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Goldieluks: 6:41pm On Nov 25, 2011
d_surrogat:

i just meet a lady who says she hates a guy who is too neat and organised, she told me that whenever she goes to visit her ex, the guy's house is so neat, towels neatly hanged,clothes neatly hung, kitchen perfectly arranged,sitting room smelling of lavender, she said somehow she dosent feel comfortable and feels like her presence is not needed in the house, she said the site of her seeing the guy cooking with apron use to turn her stomach and she left eventually.

i really didn't know what to tell her. I asked her if that why she left, she said honestly, that it not that she felt intimidated, but she feels guys who are too neat are G.AA.Y r OR BI-S.XU.AL, na wa oooooooooooo, all my attempts to explain to her that neat guys are not fagg.ots failed

I cannot stand that sort of guy,he's so g.ay.
don't be dirty,but don't be too neat either,for a guy. urgh!
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Mynd44: 7:28pm On Nov 25, 2011
this is shocking but not suprising she probably is one of those peoe who see women as housemaids
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Princek12(m): 7:32pm On Nov 25, 2011
the girl has a point. it bespeaks gayness for a guy to put a feminine touch in his house. same thing applies to guys who are too groomed: hair neatly arched, eyebrows neatly waxed, mustache neatly carved, shirt all tucked in, and the guy looks too well put together.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Mynd44: 8:48pm On Nov 25, 2011
^^^
I guess you can call Banky W gay then
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by mobf: 8:55pm On Nov 25, 2011
Princek12:

the girl has a point. it bespeaks gayness for a guy to put a feminine touch in his house. same thing applies to guys who are too groomed: hair neatly arched, eyebrows neatly waxed, mustache neatly carved, shirt all tucked in, and the guy looks too well put together.
Reasoning at its lamest. smh
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Yorisb: 8:58pm On Nov 25, 2011
mobf:

Reasoning at its lamest. smh
grin
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Goldieluks: 9:01pm On Nov 25, 2011
Princek12:

Gbam!!!
i can smell the ga.y freaks on here.hfmf !
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by freecocoa(f): 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2011
What is goldie and prince saying?so my brother is gayy na?well let me tell you he is neat to a fault,you can never go to my brother's room and find his bed scattered or the bed sheet rumpled,if you sit on his bed,immediately you get up he straightens it,my brother cannot use a cup,plate or spoon without rinsing it again even if you washed it before handing it to him,you need to see the way he acts outside,in short his neatness is annoying,but I'm a zillion percent sure he is straighter than a ruler.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Mynd44: 9:56pm On Nov 25, 2011
How can people have an adverse reaction to neatness? It's shocking
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 25, 2011
She must be a yoruba girl.na only yoruba girls like places wey dey dirty grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by sexlog(m): 10:18pm On Nov 25, 2011
The way some ladies reason could be so funny. I've heard something related to this before.
Some would say u are feminine if u wear expensive perfume with a beautiful fragrance.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Goldieluks: 10:34pm On Nov 25, 2011
Freecocoa am not saying it is a crime for a guy to be self conscious about his appearance or to be neat. But a real macho man does not put too much attention on his appearance.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by BloodShed1: 10:51pm On Nov 25, 2011
lefulefu:

She must be a yoruba girl.na only yoruba girls like places wey dey dirty grin grin grin grin grin

ROFL HAHAHAHAHAHAAA

But seriously, at least she was honest, something that most women are NOT.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Yorisb: 11:29pm On Nov 25, 2011
Mynd_44:

How can people have an adverse reaction to neatness? It's shocking

I taya, bro!

lefulefu:

Na trouble u dey look 4 abi? grin
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by kelz88(f): 11:33pm On Nov 25, 2011
Some people have OCD, others just like to be neat. Nothing g a y about that cos I'm sure some g a ys are messy.

She is very narrow-minded.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by BloodShed1: 12:54am On Nov 26, 2011
^Just like most of your gender.

The only difference is she was honest, unlike most of y'all.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by kelz88(f): 12:56am On Nov 26, 2011
And guys aren't?

It's not a gender thing. If anything the guys on NL are more narrow-minded than the girls.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Yorisb: 1:05am On Nov 26, 2011
kelz88:

And guys aren't?

It's not a gender thing. If anything the guys on NL are more narrow-minded than the girls.

It's so not true, ma'am!
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by BloodShed1: 1:07am On Nov 26, 2011
kelz88:

And guys aren't?

I don't know much about anyone on here. I made a genaralisation.

But a lot of the guys here are kinda whipped, but again, that's most likely because a FEMALE, i.e. their mothers, instilled it in them.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by kelz88(f): 1:25am On Nov 26, 2011
Yorisb:

It's so not true, ma'am!

From what I've seen so far, unless they're saying silly sh1t to get reactions.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Nobody: 3:14am On Nov 26, 2011
well i kinda see what she means. Metros3xual men and those who
have even acute OCD  tongue bother and irk me. But just for a man to keep himself
together and keep his surroundings neat it's no biggie.  tongue
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by pleep(m): 3:46am On Nov 26, 2011
She obviously has a very feminine personality so there is nothing wrong with her being attracted to extreme masculinity. If she likes dirty guys and also enjoys cleaning sounds like a match made in heaven to me. tongue
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by 2kurupt(m): 8:31am On Nov 26, 2011
@Poster, yeah the gal is probably intimidated coz she ain't so good at domestic chores or neat herself.
Neatness has got nothing to do with sexual orientation.
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Nobody: 8:50am On Nov 26, 2011
No wonder some guys dey wey no dey take their bath regularly and wey get stinking armpits.Chei so na because their naija girlfriend prefer am dat way na im make dem appear dirty grin.Hmm yoruba girls and their attraction to dirt.Eh no wonder yoruba girls no even dey wash their pant sef.Dem think say some guys dey attracted to the odour coming from a stinking panty grin grin grin grin grin
God save us oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Yorisb: 10:07am On Nov 26, 2011
kelz88:

From what I've seen so far, unless they're saying silly sh1t to get reactions.

Uhm, It goes both ways Ma'am. IMO

. . .While it's interesting to read some of the journals herein, however, I tend to take them with a grain of salt.

NLers and their shenanigans = Pure 'America wonder'! grin

Xcuse me pass, Biko!
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by neyostica: 10:14am On Nov 26, 2011
lefulefu:

No wonder some guys dey wey no dey take their bath regularly and wey get stinking armpits.Chei so na because their naija girlfriend prefer am dat way na im make dem appear dirty grin.Hmm yoruba girls and their attraction to dirt.Eh no wonder yoruba girls no even dey wash their pant sef.Dem think say some guys dey attracted to the odour coming from a stinking panty grin grin grin grin grin
God save us oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ítß ñöt fünñy, qüít ür ßtüpídíty
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 26, 2011
neyostica:

Ítß ñöt fünñy, qüít ür ßtüpídíty
Oshodi mechanic u think say i dey try to be funny? sad
look my face well well and see wether i dey laugh sad
Re: She Dosent Like "neat" Guys: That They G..AY by Vicjustice: 10:59am On Nov 26, 2011
d_surrogat:

I have carefully scrutinised this particular story, and i can confidently say it has all elements of reality in it, unlike most of the stories i've been observing in this Romance section that are absolute nonsense.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Of 10 Years Abandoned Me And Our Three Pretty Kids And Roaming The Str. / My Boyfriend Dumped Me For A Secondary School Girl / So, What Do Normal Boys And Girls Talk About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.