Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,206 members, 7,903,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 04:23 AM

By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! (5266 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Be Smart With Your Friends. Don’t Neglect These Signs! Watch This! / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 6:49pm On Jun 05
pocohantas:

And still playing the victim while at it.
I had to go check my comments to see where I claimed to be finer than his wife before he posted her pictures. I no find am. I don't care about his wife and kids looks. undecided

No one really cares about him, tbh. He chose to make himself the subject.
Yinmu! Now you're the one doing all the "shalaye". Isn't our God a wonderful one? cheesy cheesy

You and fellow WITCHES mentioned my wife first by claiming she's on NL and that you know her username. Did you forget? wink

It was the same you that posted my wife's picture first. Did you also forget? When you come see wetin pass you, you refused to post yours and start doing "shalaye". You that posted my wife's picture first, didn't you consider that act a security risk? Oh! You thought I would tow the usual line of threatening fire & brimstone. No! I have a cure for your madness. Just a dose that I served you, you began to avoid me.

See ehn, no be every man una fit bully into silence. Some men get bad mouth pass una self. You have stirred the hornet's nest, las las, na you go still run. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Jun 05
Proserpina:
You dey mind him?
Lol imagine uploading his wife's pictures to make a point. I'm speechless.

Hahaha. Now he has switched to we claimed his wife is on NL. It is no more I said I am finer than her. One hell of a psycho. Still not rated. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 6:50pm On Jun 05
Villa12:
old ugly man with his ugly face grin
I don't exchange words with "Online Almajiri".

Comot for road make I see LIVING THINGS. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Twoclans(f): 6:54pm On Jun 05
Proserpina:
This one is still disgracing himself here. grin cheesy

That is eh .

Haba ,a man ohhh . angry

If I ever come across his type he will kill me within 2 days , because I can't stand this level of talking.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by pocohantas(f): 6:56pm On Jun 05
Twoclans:

That is eh .

Haba ,a man ohhh . angry

If I ever come across his type he will kill me within 2 days , because I can't stand this level of talking.

grin grin grin Hahahahaha
He wants to show us there are men that talk more than women. Like he hasn't been the one doing all the insulting and outburst. grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Villa12(m): 6:57pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
I don't exchange words with "Online Almajiri".

Comot for road make I see LIVING THINGS. cheesy cheesy cheesy
old dirty poor man grin

Old cargo
Ugliness
Poor man
Poor children

grin grin grin
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Proserpina: 7:02pm On Jun 05
pocohantas:

Hahaha. Now he has switched to we claimed his wife is on NL. It is no more I said I am finer than her. One hell of a psycho. Still not rated. grin
I'm not surprised sha with two passovers across his hairline it's obvious sense will definitely fly over his head without restraints. Plus people with face like draw soup no dey ever get sense. No offense grin cheesy grin

He said we are bullying him.... Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Bully bawo?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by folake4u(f): 7:03pm On Jun 05
pocohantas:

grin grin grin Hahahahaha
He wants to show us there are men that talk more than women. Like he hasn't been the one doing all the insulting and outburst. grin

A man that talks too much is even a big RED FLAG. Red map sef.

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by shaybebaby(f): 7:03pm On Jun 05
Proserpina:
Funny enough, he's been the one typing epistles filled with insults grin grin grin . Dude was giving references with author's quotes. There's a stage one would so much want to proof a point that madness will come in grin cheesy cheesy grin.

Fighting shadows since yesterday, isn't that amusing? grin

Oh I read it all.

He's got a screw loose!πŸ˜„

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by pocohantas(f): 7:04pm On Jun 05
Proserpina:
I'm not surprised sha with two passovers across his hairline it's obvious sense will definitely fly over his head without restraints. Plus people with face like draw soup no dey ever get sense. No offense grin cheesy grin

He said we are bullying him.... Lol πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ . Bully bawo?

No one bullied him. He is trying hard to make himself the victim, but he is not. He came for me with extreme insults and I handled him the best way a mad man can be handled. It is not that e pass me, but I recognise his ailment.

Nothing I saw in those pictures was humbling. Absolutely nothing. There are things that can pass my eyes, not his pictures and I respect my fellow woman enough not to drag her or insult her kids. Let's thank God ladies are civil not to cross certain lines in banter. If a woman was stupid to post her family pictures for the guys here. Hmmmm!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by pocohantas(f): 7:05pm On Jun 05
folake4u:

A man that talks too much is even a big RED FLAG. Red map sef.

He can talk all he wants if he were the victim. But no one mentioned this dude na. He jumped out of nowhere and made himself the main character. Ahnahn! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Proserpina: 7:06pm On Jun 05
Twoclans:

That is eh .

Haba ,a man ohhh . angry

I have never in my life come across a shameless man like him. Chochocho every time since yesterday.

He said we should give him belt for responding to all comments even the ones not directed at him for over 48 hours. grin grin grin grin Somebody's Crown o grin grin grin grin Haaaaaaaaa

2 days is much... 2 minutes I don excuse myself. grin grin No be me person go finish with talk.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 7:07pm On Jun 05
Villa12:
old dirty poor man grin

Old cargo
Ugliness
Poor man
Poor children

grin grin grin
You just dey repeat the word "poor" since morning like person wey brain dey pain. Like seriously, your own shamelessness is shaming the devil. Your salary is 40K and you're calling somebody "Poor". Really? Eczema dey your brain ni? If I talk nau dem go sey I no dey tire. angry angry

It's the same you who was begging for 15k to fix the leaky roof in their family house.

It's the same you whose mum & sister are victims of domestic violence. Like seriously, your own life never tire you self?

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Iamgrey5(m): 7:08pm On Jun 05
Lol cheesy

Nairaland can never change oh
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 7:10pm On Jun 05
Iamgrey5:
Lol cheesy

Nairaland can never change oh
Agba Awo! It didn't change yesterday, it didn't change today, tomorrow self, e no go change. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Villa12(m): 7:11pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
You just dey repeat the word "poor" since morning like person wey brain dey pain. Like seriously, your own shamelessness is shaming the devil. Your salary is 40K and you're calling somebody "Poor". Really? Eczema dey your brain ni? If I talk nau dem go sey I no dey tire. angry angry

It's the same you who was begging for 15k to fix the leaky roof in their family house.

It's the same you whose mum & sister are victims of domestic violence. Like seriously, your own life never tire you self?
poor old cargo grin
Your Ugliness no be here grin
Post your poor ugly children too na grin
Poor man like you wey dey live for 3rd world country grin
Your shame dey shame me grin
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Iamgrey5(m): 7:12pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
Agba Awo! It didn't change yesterday, it didn't change today, tomorrow self, e no go change. cheesy cheesy cheesy
True talk my man grin
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Villa12(m): 7:13pm On Jun 05
Proserpina:
I have never in my life come across a shameless man like him. Chochocho every time since yesterday.

He said we should give him belt for responding to all comments even the ones not directed at him for over 48 hours. grin grin grin grin Somebody's Crown o grin grin grin grin Haaaaaaaaa

2 days is much... 2 minutes I don excuse myself. grin grin No be me person go finish with talk.
na useless old cargo so you shouldn't be surprised. Poor entity with him poor children
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by pocohantas(f): 7:14pm On Jun 05
Villa12:
poor old cargo grin

If he can repeat old hag and evening newspaper for 2 days while feeling like a champion, I see no reason you can't repeat ugly. Leave the kids out of it though. I hate when people insult children.

4 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 7:17pm On Jun 05
Proserpina:

See as you type epistle full ground. If them ask you to post your unfiltered picture, story go change. cheesy cheesy

Una Pocohantas wey dey foam for mouth like epileptic patient no gree post her own picture.

1Sharon herself be like wetin dem take advertise POVERTY. Since I dug up her picture, she became mute.

In your own case, I think I can picture how you'll look from the way you type. cheesy cheesy

Shebi you no wan rest. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by folake4u(f): 7:18pm On Jun 05
pocohantas:

He can talk all he wants if he were the victim. But no one mentioned this dude na. He jumped out of nowhere and made himself the main character. Ahnahn! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Na really case of mgbeke feeling funky.πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Proserpina: 7:19pm On Jun 05
pocohantas:

No one bullied him. He is trying hard to make himself the victim, but he is not. He came for me with extreme insults and I handled him the best way a mad man can be handled. It is not that e pass me, but I recognise his ailment.

Nothing I saw in those pictures was humbling. Absolutely nothing. There are things that can pass my eyes, not his pictures and I respect my fellow woman enough not to drag her or insult her kids. Let's thank God ladies are civil not to cross certain lines in banter. If a woman was stupid to post her family pictures for the guys here. Hmmmm!
They are always the first to attack then cry wolf when they get what they deserve. Nonsense people. You handled him well and I'm happy you gave us something to laugh about after a long day, lol two days as a matter of fact grin grin Thank you grin cheesy cheesy grin grin

Like I thought of it this morning, If guys were to be in Folake s position yesterday the pictures would have littered here the very minute she got them. But no females are too civil for that. Kudos to Folake and to others ladies too. No matter what we will always be the better ones smiley smiley

Make MrYellowCoat dey disgrace himself and his lineage dey go. grin

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 7:20pm On Jun 05
Villa12:
poor old cargo grin
Since you typed the word "poor" I guess that's the end. I can't continue to engage a person who constantly repeats words like a braindead.

You're not worth any further mentions from me.

Disappear!
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Proserpina: 7:26pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
See as you type epistle full ground. If them ask you to post your unfiltered picture, story go change. cheesy cheesy

Una Po cohantas wey dey foam for mouth like epileptic patient no gree post her own picture. 1Sharon herself be like wetin dem take advertise POVERTY. Since I dug up her picture, she became mute. From the way you sound like a reta.rd, I can picture how you'll look.

Shebi you no wan rest. cheesy cheesy
"What are you" that we would honour you with our pictures? Is that not the beginning and end of you on your dp? That's me choosing your dp over the nightmares that I saw yesterday. Come off your high horse dude. You don't worth it! I'd rather count a bowl of grains than scroll through my folder grin grin

Do you know why I refrained from quoting you for a while now? It's because I wouldn't want to go against God because of you. grin grin grin grin cheesy Like how can I respond to you without offending God. Almost impossible grin grin grin

I take God beg you no put my own for this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . I'm not nice at all. I just dey learn to be civil ni grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Proserpina: 7:28pm On Jun 05
Villa12:
na useless old cargo so you shouldn't be surprised. Poor entity with him poor children
May God grant him functioning brain and some shame grin grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 7:28pm On Jun 05
Villa12:
Look at this product of an incestuous relationship! So the children whose picture I posted previously look poor to you? You must really need to have your eyes checked. cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Poor" must really have another definition in your warped mind. Pikin dem wey their Papa no dey beg for Internet before they feed na him you dey call "Poor children". You really must be suffering from the greatest poverty of sense.

I'm not surprised!
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 7:33pm On Jun 05
Proserpina:
"What are you" that we would honour you with our pictures? Is that not the beginning and end of you on your dp? That's me choosing your dp over the nightmares that I saw yesterday. Come off your high horse dude. You don't worth it! I'd rather count a bowl of grains than scroll through my folder grin grin

Do you know why I refrained from quoting you for a while now? It's because I wouldn't want to go against God because of you. grin grin grin grin cheesy Like how can I respond to you without offending God. Almost impossible grin grin grin

I take God beg you no put my own for this grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin . I'm not nice at all. I just dey learn to be civil ni grin

I'll take all your words seriously when I see your own dp as well. Abi? Doesn't equity mean he who will come to the table must come with clean hands? cheesy cheesy cheesy

You're hiding behind your own keyboard, hiding yourself like the hoodrat that you are whilst calling another person "Ugly". No be juju be that? cheesy cheesy

No one is riding on any "high horse" least of all me. I'm merely responding to you people's folly with a dose of my own folly like the Bible advised; "Answer a fool according to his folly, lest he be wise in his own estimation...." Proverbs 26:5.

If you can't post your own pictures for us to critique, then, you have no right to call anyone "Ugly". All the Miss Nairaland wey dey this forum na him we know. You, no one knows!

Hanty calm down, you no be anything. cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Proserpina: 7:34pm On Jun 05
If them call man this one too go stand up...

Hain!

Aye le grin grin grin grin

Olorun maaje kagbako oko grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Jun 05
Proserpina:
"What are you" that we would honour you with our pictures?

I am curious... cheesy

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Proserpina: 7:39pm On Jun 05
pocohantas:

I am curious... cheesy
The delusions no be here grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Wotowotoman: 7:40pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
Yinmu! Now you're the one doing all the "shalaye". Isn't our God a wonderful one? cheesy cheesy

You and fellow WITCHES mentioned my wife first by claiming she's on NL and that you know her username. Did you forget? wink

It was the same you that posted my wife's picture first. Did you also forget? When you come see wetin pass you, you refused to post yours and start doing "shalaye". You that posted my wife's picture first, didn't you consider that act a security risk? Oh! You thought I would tow the usual line of threatening fire & brimstone. No! I have a cure for your madness. Just a dose that I served you, you began to avoid me.

See ehn, no be every man una fit bully into silence. Some men get bad mouth pass una self. You have stirred the hornet's nest, las las, na you go still run. cheesy cheesy

Guy, this afternoon you were begging them to forgive you say you don surrender. You are now their prisoner of war. Why you still come back dey follow them fight again? You don see POW wey dey fight the soldiers wey capture am after he surrender? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Villa12(m): 7:41pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
Since you typed the word "poor" I guess that's the end. I can't continue to engage a person who constantly repeats words like a braindead.

You're not worth any further mentions from me.

Disappear!
hahaha werey man grin

Na every comment you dey end grin

Poor wretched old cargo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Why Do Some Women Turn Their Lovers / Hubbies To Punching Bags? / If You Go To Bed Like This Your Man Deserves A Side Chick. / Am I A Good Mum???

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.