Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,212 members, 7,903,987 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:20 AM

By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! (5293 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Be Smart With Your Friends. Don’t Neglect These Signs! Watch This! / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Villa12(m): 9:28am On Jun 05
ravensckar:
See how this one dey disgrace himself seeking validation of OLD WITCHES. cheesy cheesy

Imagine someone like you calling your fellow man "broke". A common beggar whose family lives in an uncompleted building with a leaky roof. At least that's what you told us. Perhaps your family's condition is even worse than that. cheesy cheesy

On behalf of all hardworking men, we reject you and donate you to the OLD WITCHES. cheesy cheesy cheesy
old ugly man grin you're replying to a young handsome guy in his early 20s. Carry your ugly face go sell for shop so that you go fit knack grin

Old ugly miserable poor man grin

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by UnfairLife7(m): 9:34am On Jun 05
ravensckar:
Shayebaby! You're late to the party! cheesy cheesy cheesy

What took you so long? cheesy cheesy
you're this old but acting like a small boy? What a life!

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Wotowotoman: 10:05am On Jun 05
Na wa o
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 10:59am On Jun 05
Villa12:
old ugly man grin you're replying to a young handsome guy in his early 20s. Carry your ugly face go sell for shop so that you go fit knack grin

Old ugly miserable poor man grin
Yinmu!

I refused to be moved by the insults of a wretched beggar whose family lives in an uncompleted building. cheesy cheesy

I stopped taking you seriously when called me "Poor". Lolz. A hopeless beggar who needs 15K to patch the leaking rook of the uncompleted building in which his family lives in. Your own level of shamelessness will shock the devil. cheesy cheesy

So, with all your "handsomeness" you came online to beg for common 15k. Yet, you're calling hardworking men "broke". The joke is on you. cheesy cheesy

You truly are in your 20s for you to label me "Ugly & Old". What an infantile assertion. But again, why do I have to prove anything to you? angry angry

PS- I don download all your scorecard. I'll be releasing them post by post. Too late, you can't edit them. cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 11:04am On Jun 05
UnfairLife7:
you're this old but acting like a small boy? What a life!
You no go stay your lane abi? My fight is with the OLD WITCHES not my fellow men. You don't want to be dragged into this, trust me. I'm warning you for the last time. sad sad

The "broke" label peddled by the OLD WITCHES didn't fly. The "Ugly" tag didn't stick now it's the "Old" mantra that you guys want to bandy? That too won't work. I'm not even in my 40s yet, so, by Nigerian standard I'm still a Youth. cheesy cheesy

Again for the last time, I'll hate to drag my fellow man into my fight with the OLD WITCHES & EVENING NEWSPAPERS. Stay your lane, I'm warning you.
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Villa12(m): 11:17am On Jun 05
ravensckar:
You no go stay your lane abi? My fight is with the OLD WITCHES not my fellow men. You don't want to be dragged into this, trust me. I'm warning you for the last time. sad sad

The "broke" label peddled by the OLD WITCHES didn't fly. The "Ugly" tag didn't stick now it's the "Old" mantra that you guys want to bandy? That too won't work. I'm not even in my 40s yet, so, by Nigerian standard I'm still a Youth. cheesy cheesy

Again for the last time, I'll hate to drag my fellow man into my fight with the OLD WITCHES & EVENING NEWSPAPERS. Stay your lane, I'm warning you.

hahaha you go explain tire no evidence grin. You wey be 60 dey claim 40 gringrin what poverty cannot do doesn't exist. Poor man wey don waste him youthful age grin

old man grin I hear say your wife even dey nairaland too grin

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 11:24am On Jun 05
Villa12:
hahaha you go explain tire no evidence grin. You wey be 60 dey claim 40 gringrin what poverty cannot do doesn't exist. Poor man wey don waste him youthful age grin

old man grin I hear say your wife even dey nairaland too grin
I knew you'd take the bait. You're still the same person as UnfairLife7 cheesy cheesy

Na you go use your left hand post, you'll use your right hand to quote yourself and insult anyone who doesn't agree with your infantile assertions. Typical of a person who is suffering from a brain fault.

You're still the same product of an incestuous relationship whose mum and sister suffered domestic violence. Does this story ring a bell? wink wink

Now, slide off my mention and let me deal with the OLD WITCHES. At least, those ones still get level pass you. I can't be seen bandying words with a "Homeless Bambiala". O wrong nau. cheesy cheesy

Bye lad! The grown-ups are talking!

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 12:15pm On Jun 05
1Sharon:

Did you know his wife is on NL??
Yes, my wife is on NL but none of you WITCHES know her username.

You think you are dealing with those foolish guys that you can know their life history just by digging their Social Media posts? Dey play! You can only see whatever I want you to see! It's called the MIRROR EFFECT in the realms of power. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dare you to post her username if you ever find it.

#Tick_tock
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by 1Sharon(f): 12:21pm On Jun 05
folake4u:

Seriously? Chei.

ravensckar:
Yes, my wife is on NL but none of you WITCHES know her username.

You think you are dealing with those foolish guys that you can know their life history just by digging their Social Media posts? Dey play! You can only see whatever I want you to see! It's called the MIRROR EFFECT in the realms of power. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I dare you to post her username if you ever find it.

#Tick_tock
Stenon

You thought!!

https://www.nairaland.com/evathyst

Despite pretending not to know each other on NL, I was still able to trace you back to her !!
cheesy

You're right, I'm a witch! Witches are cool.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 12:34pm On Jun 05
Proserpina:
I have seen the pictures. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Internet is truly a leveler o. Man come dey call you wetin he suppose change his full name to. He's freaking old to be doing this nonsense nah! Person wey I fit kneel down to greet 😂🤣😂 .
Folake is right about paying the photographer extra.. He did a lot on the picture on his dp. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Same thing on my mind! That's an entire album grin Folake come and explain oooo. cheesy grin I don dey fear o.
Continue dey whyne yourself.

#Picks_tooth
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 12:36pm On Jun 05
1Sharon:

You thought!!

Despite pretending not to know each other on NL, I was still able to trace you back to her !!
cheesy

Laughs hysterically and rolls on the floor.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew it! You ladies are so shallow that you only see whatever a smart man wants you to see.

For your information, Evathyst wasn't even my girlfriend (back then) talkless of being my wife (now). My wife is also on NL, I dare you to share her username or picture. You no fit! Why? Because you can't find it.

Again, you have proven me to be correct; NAIRALAND WITCHES are brainless! cheesy cheesy

PS- there was never a time that I & Evathyst pretended not to know each other online. As a matter of fact, most nairalanders used to think we were dating. In your face! cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by 1Sharon(f): 12:40pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
Laughs hysterically and rolls on the floor.... cheesy cheesy cheesy

I knew it! You ladies are so shallow that you only see whatever a smart man wants you to see.

For your information, Evathyst wasn't even my girlfriend (back then) talkless of being my wife (now).

Again, you have proven me right. NAIRALAND WITCHES are brainless! cheesy cheesy

PS- there was never a time we pretended not to know each other online. As a matter of fact, most nairalanders used to think we were dating. In your face! cheesy cheesy cheesy

You still wan deny?

Evathyst:

First nd foremost, my shout out goes to d lov of my lyf; Babawale Ajibola who introduced me to nairaland. I'll 4 ever rembr u

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by cococandy(f): 12:45pm On Jun 05
What a beautiful and gentle looking lady.

I hope this man is not giving her wahala at home.
Or we’ll ride at dawn!
1Sharon:

You thought!!

cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by 1Sharon(f): 12:46pm On Jun 05
cococandy:

Or we’ll ride at dawn!

Abi. I wonder if she knows her hubby is acting a fool online

4 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 12:47pm On Jun 05
1Sharon:

You still wan deny?

*Post deleted*

I don surrender. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 12:48pm On Jun 05
cococandy:

Or we’ll ride at dawn!
You calm down nau! Why are you taking life too seriously? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reserve all this your seriousness for una family meetings.

I've told you ladies, my Social media life is different from my marital life. Keep judging and you'll keep losing. #Shikena.

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by 1Sharon(f): 1:13pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
Sweetheart, jokes apart, you still need to improve on your "investigative skills". cheesy cheesy cheesy

Evathyst wasn't my girlfriend then and she's not my wife now. We were just very close to the extent that a lot of people thought we were dating. Now, give it a rest. You have lost!

Again, my real wife is on nairaland. I dare you to post her username and pictures.

#Tick_tock

More denial? I understand, you dey fear.

ravensckar:
**HOME LESSON**

chat me up on 08135138440

Evathyst:
Brand new iPhone 6s plus for sale.

Contact the seller on 08135138440...

Why she dey give out your number?

4 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 1:16pm On Jun 05
1Sharon:

More denial? I understand, you dey fear.

Why she dey give out your number?

O.K, I confess we used to date.

Oya no vex, you don win! cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Your investigative skills are topnotch". Biko, help me comot my number.

#I_surrender.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by GloriousGbola: 1:41pm On Jun 05
1Sharon:

You thought!!

cheesy

Personal text: Social netwrk in Naija is whr liars meet liars; Married men wil claim 2b single, Illiterates claim 2b University graduates, even Unemployed dudes wil alwz claim 2b C.E.O's welcome to our world!

Hmmm. This is a loaded text ooo

Can I assume this is the madam who has locked the door of za oza room? (based on my poor following of this saga)

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Wotowotoman: 1:51pm On Jun 05
1Sharon:

You thought!!

cheesy

That’s a beautiful woman right there..
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Wotowotoman: 1:53pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
O.K, I confess we used to date.

Oya no vex, you don win! cheesy cheesy cheesy

"Your investigative skills are topnotch". Biko, help me comot my number.

#I_surrender.

Hmmm 🤔
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Wotowotoman: 1:57pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
You calm down nau! Why are you taking life too seriously? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Reserve all this your seriousness for una family meetings.

I've told you ladies, my Social media life is different from my marital life. Keep judging and you'll keep losing. #Shikena.

So na your wife be that? The one wey no dey gree give you toto until you stock her shop with provisions. Hmmm 🤔

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 1:57pm On Jun 05
Wotowotoman:

That’s a beautiful woman right there. Please why are you posting her picture? To achieve what
She thinks that's my wife whereas she isn't. Since I didn't want to drag the lady in question into this drama, hence I'm suing foe peace. THEM don win! I surrender! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by 1Sharon(f): 1:58pm On Jun 05
Wotowotoman:

That’s a beautiful woman right there..Please why are you posting her picture? To achieve what

He dared me, so I did. Will be deleted

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Wotowotoman: 1:59pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
She thinks that's my wife whereas she isn't. Since I didn't want to drag the lady in question into this drama, hence I'm suing foe peace. THEM don win! I surrender! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Your wife is fine na. Be proud of your wife..

Many of the women wey dey insult you no fine reach your wife na…

1 Like

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 2:00pm On Jun 05
Wotowotoman:

So na your wife be that? The one wey no dey gree give you toto until you stock her shop with provisions. Hmmm 🤔
Baba abeg nau. No let us dey drag matter like Tiger Generator. That's not my wife! That's my ex-girlfriend. I was gonna protect her identity before but little did I know that she too don cast me with her post. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Besides, na small quarrel make my wife dey deny me kpekus then and we don settle am. Now, we dey knack left right and centre. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by 1Sharon(f): 2:03pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
Baba abeg nau. No let us dey drag matter like Tiger Generator. That's not my wife! That's my ex-girlfriend. I was gonna protect her identity before but little did I know that she too don cast me with her post. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Besides, na small quarrel make my wife dey deny me kpekus then and we don settle am. Now, we dey knack left right and centre. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Sure.
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 2:04pm On Jun 05
1Sharon:

He dared me, so I did. Will be deleted
Sorry SISTER, I don surrender. No vex, help me delete am.

From today henceforth, I no go insult ladies for this forum again. If I do, make .........

*ehm*

*coughs*

tongue tongue tongue

#Battle_Is_Over
#Let_There_Be_Peace
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by AngelicBeing: 2:08pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:

sad

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Wotowotoman: 2:10pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
Sorry SISTER, I don surrender. No vex, help me delete am.

From today henceforth, I no go insult ladies for this forum again. If I do, make .........

*ehm*

*coughs*

tongue tongue tongue

#Battle_Is_Over
#Let_There_Be_Peace

Now na your sister. Hahaha 🤣

2 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by ravensckar(m): 2:17pm On Jun 05
Wotowotoman:

Now na your sister. Hahaha 🤣
I can even call her AUNTY join. cheesy cheesy

When a mosquito lands on a man's scrotum, that's when he'll realize that violence is not the only solution.

I don concede defeat. The Beautiful, gorgeous and wonderful ladies of nairaland have won.

Make all of una no vex, I no go cross una lane again.

Pocohantas please help me beg your SISTERS IN-ARMS to sheathe their swords. I don surrender.
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Wotowotoman: 2:35pm On Jun 05
ravensckar:
I can even call her AUNTY join. cheesy cheesy

When a mosquito lands on a man's scrotum, that's when he'll realize that violence is not the only solution.

I don concede defeat. The Beautiful, gorgeous and wonderful ladies of nairaland have won.

Make all of una no vex, I no go cross una lane again.

Pocohantas please help me beg your SISTERS IN-ARMS to sheathe their swords. I don surrender.

😂😂😂

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Happy 1st Birthday, My Precious Daughter Michelle Ife Morire Independence / What Degree Of Violence Should A Spouse Endure? / Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience

Viewing this topic: 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.