Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,213 members, 7,903,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 06:23 AM

By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! (5308 Views)

What My Wife Did Yesterday That Made Me Realize She's Special / Be Smart With Your Friends. Don’t Neglect These Signs! Watch This! / When Did You Realize Your Spouse Stopped Loving You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Wotowotoman: 7:44pm On Jun 05
Villa12:
poor old cargo grin
Your Ugliness no be here grin
Post your poor ugly children too na grin
Poor man like you wey dey live for 3rd world country grin
Your shame dey shame me grin

Guy, you wey poverty dey flog seriously dey here dey call person wey better pass you poor man. Which kind people be this wey person dey jam for this Nairaland sef? I can only assume say na that poverty dey touch your brain.

Tomorrow now you go use your alt to beg the same man wey you dey call poor man on top matter wey no concern you. And you go dey wonder why God continues to dey hammer your bald head with Yamayama for this life. Na wa o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by AngelicBeing: 8:30pm On Jun 05
Wotowotoman:

Guy, you wey poverty dey flog seriously dey here dey call person wey better pass you poor man. Which kind people be this wey person dey jam for this Nairaland sef? I can only assume say na that poverty dey touch your brain.

Tomorrow now you go use your alt to beg the same man wey you dey call poor man on top matter wey no concern you. And you go dey wonder why God continues to dey hammer your bald head with Yamayama for this life. Na wa o.
grin
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by AngelicBeing: 8:33pm On Jun 05
Wotowotoman:

Guy, this afternoon you were begging them to forgive you say you don surrender. You are now their prisoner of war. Why you still come back dey follow them fight again? You don see POW wey dey fight the soldiers wey capture am after he surrender? grin
grin
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Tempulated: 1:21am On Jun 06
Wotowotoman:

grin grin grin

Imagine very useless lowlife somebody. Werey people too full this nairaland.

Calling somebody who can feed his entire wretched family for years poor.

The ashiere still dey even take sides with haggard expired evening newspapers that will never be useful to him in anyway.

4 Likes

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by doggedfighter(f): 9:53am On Jun 06
This turned out to be one protracted fight.

2 days and on πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

I am still trying to understand how this guy got into this fight because he jumped out from nowhere.

Could it be he's been planning on how to attack any of the girls ?

This is hilarious !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by SourYoghurt: 5:54pm On Jun 07
pocohantas:

I am curious... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by DonroxyII: 6:40pm On Jun 07
Omoh, Una Really Drag Gen Here ...

Gisos Christ shocked grin
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Sapasenator: 8:26pm On Jun 07
I must confess I really enjoyed the fight. grin grin cool cool
Re: By Age 40 You Should Be Smart Enough To Realize This! by Bisca: 8:06pm On Jun 08
hmmm

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Happy 1st Birthday, My Precious Daughter Michelle Ife Morire Independence / What Degree Of Violence Should A Spouse Endure? / Why Do Many Girls Have Bad Attitude? : My Experience

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.