Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,760 members, 7,875,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:00 AM

Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives (39503 Views)

Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate / 3 Months Imprisonment For Social Media Offenders - Bill Passes First Reading / Oyo State Passes Anti-Open-Grazing Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by DrMuzungu(m): 6:48pm On Jun 06
Polithiefcians are just doing their job... thieving motherbleepers, all of them.
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by caracas: 6:49pm On Jun 06
izubext007:
Rubbish, it will not expand the south east region. Just like having 6 compartment in one tank
Expansion is not the word
Development it is….
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by EasternActivist: 6:50pm On Jun 06
Judolisco:
exactly... U guys need more states
Thank you
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 6:55pm On Jun 06
ANAMBRA STATE, HAVE BUILT ITSELF TO BE A STATE THAT DONT ROLL OVER FOR ANYBODY.

THAT IS A STATE ALL IGBO PEOPLE CAN BE PROUD OF.

OBODO ANYI NA AKPO IGBO NDI NWE M

OBODO NSO! ISI OBODO!

3 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by DNAPro: 6:56pm On Jun 06
Ok
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by chloride6: 6:57pm On Jun 06
DoA
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 6:58pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:
DID ANAMBRA TELL THEM TO CARVE ANY SECTION OUT OF THE STATE?

NO BE ONLY OLU STATE, THAT IS THE MOST USELESS STATE.

CURRENTLY A WAR ZONE.

PLEASE KEEP ANAMBRA OUT OF YOUR PLANS.

Ewooo.. Ndi Biafra.

Always fighting amongst themselves. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:00pm On Jun 06
Abagworo:

Yet in Anambra Ihiala is regarded as Imo because of language and culture

LEAVE THEM LIKE THAT WITH US.

THEY DONT WANT TO JOIN YOUR WAR ZONE.

LAST I CHECK THEY SPEAK CENTRAL IGBO.

2 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:01pm On Jun 06
Ezewuzie01:
Stupid bill that has no chance of passing. IMO Ugochinyere must be high on Meth to include parts of Anambra without consulting the people first. He doesn't know that even parts of Imo state like Akokwa will give anything to join Anambra. If Andy Uba and his brothers catch him for joining their town in his stupid state, he is finished.

Anambra people have reps in the National Assembly. Stop pouring smelly Saliva and hiding behind the keyboard. Tell them to shoot down the bill, if they don't like it.

3 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:02pm On Jun 06
AskNgige2:

Taaaaaah, Nnewi and okija will be under Orlu state..

Where are you from?
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by michlins(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

I'VE TOLD THEM TO HEAD TO NSUKKA?
it's left for representatives of Nsukka axis to push for the bill
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Jocdon(m): 7:05pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

THEY ARE ADDING ADDITIONAL STATES ACROSS ALL GEOPOLITICAL ZONE NOT JUST SE.

WITH THIS CRASHING ECONOMY.

THAT IS A DEATH SENTENECE.
You are a FOOL

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:05pm On Jun 06
michlins:
it's left for representatives of Nsukka axis to push for the bill

SO, WHICH ANAMBRA REPRESENTATIVE PUSH THIS NONSENSE?

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:05pm On Jun 06
Dreambeat:
The truth is that the people of the local governments added to the so called Orlu have a similar dialect different from other parts of Abambra and Imo. However,I do not support creation of new states rather some states should merge

You are very correct. The Orsu (Imo) and Ihiala (Anambra) people speak EXACTLY the same dialect..

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:06pm On Jun 06
Jocdon:
You are a FOOL
GOAT! EWU!
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:12pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

WHAT U CALL HATE, IS PRINCIPLE.

IN ANAMBRA STATE, THEY ALWAYS TRY TO ELECT THE BEST.

SAME AS NIGERIA, WHEN IGBO TELL U PEOPLE TO ELECT QUALITY, U PEOPLE WILL CALL IT HATE.

WE ARE HIGHLY PRINCIPLED AND YOU NEED THAT TO BE SUCCESSFUL IN BUSINESS.

IT TAKE PRINCIPLE TO BE YOUR OWN BOSS, GO TO WORK WHEN YOU DONT FEEL LIKE AND STAY AT WORK UNTIL THE CLOSINING TIME WITHOUT MOVING SO YOU DONT MISS CUSTOMER.

YOU HATE IGBO BUT CAN'T LET THEM GO.

IF U LEAVE US, WE WOULD HAVE LEFT NIGERIA, LONG TIME.

I'M PUTTING ORLU STATE ON BLAST BECAUSE OF THE CONDUCT OF ORLU PEOPLE THAT I HAVE WITNESSED, FROM OKOROCHA TO HOPE AND EVEN HERE ON NAIRALAND, I.E BEREM AND ABAGWORO. ETC

Stop talking about Biafra, you will kill yourselves in that country. You are condemned to serve Nigeria all your miserable lives.

Ibo hate their own. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:12pm On Jun 06
Come and include Anambra into your useless Orlu state let me see you. Ndi ala!

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by onuman: 7:13pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:
ANAMBRA STATE, HAVE BUILT ITSELF TO BE A STATE THAT DONT ROLL OVER FOR ANYBODY.

THAT IS A STATE ALL IGBO PEOPLE CAN BE PROUD OF.

OBODO ANYI NA AKPO IGBO NDI NWE M

OBODO NSO! ISI OBODO!

People from my state don't reason like you. Fake Anambra man.

6 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:14pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

CURRENTLY A WAR ZONE.

We are waiting for them. The kind thunder that will strike that f**l has not been seen

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:15pm On Jun 06
onuman:

People from my state don't reason like you. Fake Anambra man.

You and who, ignorant Anambra man! I am from Umuoji and I reject that useless bill.

3 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:17pm On Jun 06
viccy12:

You and who, ignorant Anambra man! I am from Umuoji and I reject that useless bill.

SADLY, HE IS AN NJABA MAN THAT HAVE REFUSED TO HAVE HIS NJABA STATE WITHOUT A PIECE OF ANAMBRA STATE.

onuman:

Orlu/Njaba state.

The state Gen Sani Abacha did not create but used it for a 7th state in his NW zone, thus left the SE zone a 5 states only structure.

The SE zone has lost billions of Naira and least political representation as a result.

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:18pm On Jun 06
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

What's wrong with that? . They're cousin to Ugwuoba.

Come and divide Anambra let me see you!

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:18pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

SADLY, HE IS AN NJABA MAN THAT HAVE REFUSED TO HAVE HIS NJABA STATE WITHOUT A PIECE OF ANAMBRA STATE.

He is always here claiming to be from Anambra. Worthless f*cker!

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by NwekereNdokl: 7:19pm On Jun 06
Useless ediot. Ihiala is pure Anambra both in language and culture. The question should be, which language and culture between Anambra and Imo are superior? Definitely everyone knows it Anambra . Stop always trying to attach your useless imo state to Anambra

Abagworo:

Yet in Anambra Ihiala is regarded as Imo because of language and culture
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:19pm On Jun 06
viccy12:

Was Umuoji included in the bill?

Are you from Ihiala? Why are you carrying more than the bereaved?

Even in the same Anambra, Awka is always at loggerheads with Amawbia, Omor is fighting her neigbours over land tussle.

Aguleri and Umueri have finished off themselves.

Ndi Biafra.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:20pm On Jun 06
pocom16:

Igbos are the most hate filled people on earth..

Imagine you reject your fellow brother because of boundary..but tomorrow you come to deceive others with biafra.

Ordinary merging of a section of two states is making alot of igbos boil.

Nobody is rejecting anyone. We just want to be on our own. Anambra must not be divided!

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:21pm On Jun 06
Dalohad:

Was Umuoji included in the bill?

Are you from Ihiala? Why are you carrying more than the bereaved?

No, but those included are my Anambra people and I want them to remain part of the present Anambra.

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by NwekereNdokl: 7:21pm On Jun 06
Ediots , you people should never touch Anambra in your useless state creation . Imo and Abia should go on with their state creation and leave Anambra alone
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by LOVEGINO(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

TINUBU WILL SOON BE BOUNCED OUT OF THERE, GO MARK THIS POST.

BUHARI WAS FAR BETTER.

TINUBU MAKE BUHARI LOOK LIKE ANGEL.

I DON MIS BUHARI, WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT.
hahahahahahahaha. U re a madt man🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by NwekereNdokl: 7:22pm On Jun 06
Good . They should leave Anambra alone. No one from Anambra is interested in joining any state whatsoever .

waternogetemeny:

CURRENTLY A WAR ZONE.

2 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Nchenches: 7:22pm On Jun 06
Beremx:
It's long overdue. Orlu deserves to be a state

Long overdue. Orlu was in the class of Awka, Abakaliki, Asaba when present Anambra, Ebonyi and Delta states were created.
In present Imo State, because the people of the state capital zone knew right from 1996 that Orlu area is big enough for a new state, the zone of Imo state capital dragged all government institutions and establishments to the zone of the state capital, Owerri.
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by tunjijones(m): 7:22pm On Jun 06
victory36:
Instead of them to create anioma state from Delta, they are busy deceiving themselves

Which geopolitical zone will anioma state be? Most definitely, south South. na where wahala go dey be that. South east go wan lay claim to the state but the Niger river has put them at disadvantage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Won The Elections In 2003, 2007 And 2011- Fomer US Ambassador Campbell / Eko Rice: Largest Rice Mill In Nigeria Begins Bagging In Lagos / Obiano Suspends 12 Traditional Rulers In Anambra Who Travelled To Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.