Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,231 members, 7,887,626 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 11:38 AM

Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives (39736 Views)

Bill On Power Rotation Passes First Reading In Senate / 3 Months Imprisonment For Social Media Offenders - Bill Passes First Reading / Oyo State Passes Anti-Open-Grazing Bill Into Law (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:23pm On Jun 06
pandax:

Nice idea but I am sentimental about touching any part of my Anambra, especially Anambra South with the richest Anambrarians

It's not about being rich. Anambra is complete the way it is. We will resist this bill

3 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by michlins(m): 7:24pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

SO, WHICH ANAMBRA REPRESENTATIVE PUSH THIS NONSENSE?
read the article and stop sounding dumb

2 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:24pm On Jun 06
viccy12:

No, but those included are my Anambra people and I want them to remain part of the present Anambra.

Face your village and your local government. It was an Hausa man who created Anambra and included your village therein. Another Fulani can remove and add your village into another state, while your grand kid will come here 50 years from now to defend it.

You don't have a say. Go figure.

7 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by NwekereNdokl: 7:24pm On Jun 06
Ezewuzie01:
Stupid bill that has no chance of passing. IMO Ugochinyere must be high on Meth to include parts of Anambra without consulting the people first. He doesn't know that even parts of Imo state like Akokwa will give anything to join Anambra. If Andy Uba and his brothers catch him for joining their town in his stupid state, he is finished.

Very true
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:24pm On Jun 06
NwekereNdokl:
Good . They should leave Anambra alone. No one from Anambra is interested in joining any state whatsoever .

ANAMBRA DONT NEED ALL THIS DISTRACTION.

WE ARE ON THE MOVE, MAKE DEM CLEAR ROAD WITH THEIR NONSESE.

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:24pm On Jun 06
Nchenches:

Long overdue. Orlu was in the class of Awka, Abakaliki, Asaba when present Anambra, Ebonyi and Delta states were created.
In present Imo State, because the people of the state capital zone knew right from 1996 that Orlu area is big enough for a new state, the zone of Imo state capital dragged all government institutions and establishments to the zone of the state capital, Owerri.

It's okay to fight for your Orlu state but you better not bring your nonsense to Anambra

3 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by CJStarz: 7:26pm On Jun 06
Make Abaribe dey dia dey warm seat instead of seeking an Aba state.
Aba deserves a state of her own.
Long overdue.

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by NwekereNdokl: 7:26pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

ANAMBRA DONT NEED ALL THIS DISTRACTION.

WE ARE ON THE MOVE, MAKE DEM CLEAR ROAD WITH THEIR NONSESE.

Very true
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:26pm On Jun 06
Dalohad:

Face your village and your local government. It was an Hausa man who created Anambra and included your village therein. Another Fulani can remove and add your village into another state, while your grand kid will come here 50 years from now to defend it.

You don't have a say. Go figure.

No, you face your Orlu state and fight for your own state creation by yourself. Leave Anambra out of it. Anyway, I know a clown when I see one. Ndi nzuzu

3 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by tunjijones(m): 7:28pm On Jun 06
Ezewuzie01:
Stupid bill that has no chance of passing. IMO Ugochinyere must be high on Meth to include parts of Anambra without consulting the people first. He doesn't know that even parts of Imo state like Akokwa will give anything to join Anambra. If Andy Uba and his brothers catch him for joining their town in his stupid state, he is finished.

Na wa for una o. By una, I mean igbo people. Instead of you to be happy that your region wants to get additional state which will turn to stronger political power for the Igbos, and all you can do is to antagonise it..

Tufia gi.

2 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:29pm On Jun 06
viccy12:

No, you face your Orlu state and fight for your own state creation by yourself. Leave Anambra out of it. Anyway, I know a clown when I see one. Ndi nzuzu

If it is created, what will you do? You don't have a choice.

I am yoruba and a yoruba man is president, if he wants it done. It will happen. If you say pim, you collect bullet for your big agbari.

That is why you Ibos will never smell presidency. Always dragging feeding bottles like babies. Mugus of Nigeria grin
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:30pm On Jun 06
michlins:
read the article and stop sounding dumb

WITHOUT CONSULTING ANAMBRA STATE, IT IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.

THEY CANNOT JUST FROM THEIR IMO STATE START CUTTING PIECE OUT OF ANAMBRA STATE.

I WILL PERSONALLY SEND STRONG WARNING TO IKENGA, IF HIM AND HOPELESS ARE LOOKING FOR STATE TO RULE, ANAMBRA WILL NOT BE A PART OF IT.

THEY SHOULD SLICE ANAMBRA BACK OUT IMEEDIATELY.
Ideato North/Ideato South Federal Constituency, Imo State, Ikenga Ugochinyere and others is now set for a second reading.

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:30pm On Jun 06
tunjijones:

Na wa for una o. By una, I mean igbo people. Instead of you to be happy that your region wants to get additional state which will turn to stronger political power for the Igbos, and all you can do is to antagonise it..

Tufia gi.

Nobody is telling them not to create any state but leave Anambra out of it! Leave Anambra out of that nonsense!

3 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by vengertime: 7:30pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:
DID ANAMBRA TELL THEM TO CARVE ANY SECTION OUT OF THE STATE?

NO BE ONLY OLU STATE, THAT IS THE MOST USELESS STATE.

CURRENTLY A WAR ZONE.

PLEASE KEEP ANAMBRA OUT OF YOUR PLANS.

When adults gather to discuss things, broke idiots like you should keep quiet

6 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:31pm On Jun 06
tunjijones:

Tufia gi.

O ya mi lenu gan.

Awon werey ni Awon Omo Ibo yi sha.

Small favour wey Nigeria wan do them, dem go use intratribal hate and agidi scatter everything.

Dem swear for Ibo? Se won sasi won ni? grin

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:31pm On Jun 06
Dalohad:

If it is created, what will you do? You don't have a choice.

I am yoruba and a yoruba man is president, if he wants it done. It will happen. If you say pim, you collect bullet for your big agbari.

That is why you Ibos will never smell presidency. Always dragging feeding bottles like babies. Mugus of Nigeria grin

Bleep you and your useless Presidency. Leave Anambra out of your miserable new state creation and there will be peace!

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:33pm On Jun 06
Dalohad:

O ya mi lenu gan.

Awon werey ni Awon Omo Ibo yi sha.

Small favour wey Nigeria wan do them, dem go use intratribal hate and agidi scatter everything.

Dem swear for Ibo. Se won sasi won ni? grin

Shove your leperous favor up ya a.zz

Omo Iya werey
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by ThatFairGuy1: 7:33pm On Jun 06
They want new State or Biafra undecided

Clowns
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:33pm On Jun 06
viccy12:

Bleep you and your useless Presidency. Leave Anambra out of your miserable new state creation and there will be peace!

It is not useless, it is the power than can bring you on your knees, and level down your village, and nothing will happen. You will only shout on social media and bury your dead.. grin

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:34pm On Jun 06
viccy12:

Shove your leperous favor up ya a.zz

Omo Iya werey

Na die you dey, omo Anambra vs other state Igbo states.

Come collect Biafra make we see. grin
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:35pm On Jun 06
Dalohad:

It is not useless, it is the power than can bring you on your knees, and level down your village, and nothing will happen. You will only shout on social media and bury your dead.. grin

ANAMBRA IS NOT THAT TYPE OF STATE, WE ARE GOING TO BLOCK AND VETO IT.

JUST WATCH HOW THIS BILL WILL DIE NATURAL DEATH.

UNLESS THEY AGREE TO SLICE ANAMBRA BACK OUT.
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by viccy12: 7:35pm On Jun 06
Dalohad:

Easier said than done. Go and carry out genocide let's fold our hands and watch. Useless President that has only impoverished the entire Nigerian populace
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:37pm On Jun 06
CJStarz:
Make Abaribe dey dia dey warm seat instead of seeking an Aba state.
Aba deserves a state of her own.
Long overdue.

THERE IS ABA STATE.

THERE IS NSUKKA STATE.

IT IS A PIECE OF ANAMBRA THAT THEY WANT TO REMOVE.
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:37pm On Jun 06
viccy12:

Easier said than done. Go and carry out genocide let's fold our hands and watch. Useless President that has only impoverished the entire Nigerian populace

Na die you dey.

Presidency you no see,

Biafra you no smell,

Extra state, na you use your hand spoil am.

Shout marginalization till your wind pipe burst. No level. grin
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by CJStarz: 7:39pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

THERE IS ABA STATE.

THERE IS NSUKKA STATE.

IT IS A PIECE OF ANAMBRA THAT THEY WANT TO REMOVE.
Ok.
Thanks for putting me through.
Yes, they can carve out some agbaenu parts of Anambra to join Orlu state biko
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:43pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

ANAMBRA IS NOT THAT TYPE OF STATE, WE ARE GOING TO BLOCK AND VETO IT.

JUST WATCH HOW THIS BILL WILL DIE NATURAL DEATH.

UNLESS THEY AGREE TO SLICE ANAMBRA BACK OUT.

How many senator and house of reps does anambra have?

If other members agree to it, the bill will pass, you can only cry and lament on social media.

Imo politicians have the ears of Tinubu that your Anambra politicians.

Even Ifeanyi Uba has joined Hope Uzodinma's APC.

If Ikenga plays his politics well and involves Tinubu, the bill will pass, you will only cry and shout and your mind go dey. No level Minority grin

6 Likes

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by finallybusy: 7:45pm On Jun 06
What are these niggers smoking?! ROFLMAO. Some people want to pocket government money but can’t think up a scheme, hence this. Don’t worry, Obi and Atiku will be governor and deputy governor of the state.
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:46pm On Jun 06
Dalohad:

Na die you dey.

Presidency you no see,

Biafra you no smell,

Extra state, na you use your hand spoil am.

Shout marginalization till your wind pipe burst. No level. grin

U THINK U ARE MAKING SENSE.

A COUNTRY WHERE YOU HAVE SO MANY STATE THAT ARE NOT VIABLE, YOU ARE CREATING MORE HOPING ON ALLOCATION.

THEY WILL DEPEND ON FEDRAL GOVERNMENT ABI?

WE GO NO WHERE MY BROTHER.

NIGERIA IS A SINKING SHIP.

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Objectivist04: 7:47pm On Jun 06
So if this bill scales through , what will be the fate of Hope Uzodimma ?
Will he resign and contest again as the governor of Orlu state or automatically become the governor of the new state without election or continue to be the governor of imo state even though he is no longer from the state ?

Personally I don't support additional state in south east, we should make do with what we have, if their is to be parity, Anioma state should be created and made to be in south east

1 Like

Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by PHAYOL81: 7:48pm On Jun 06
Let me just LOL and pass....
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by waternogetemeny: 7:49pm On Jun 06
Objectivist04:
So if this bill scales through , what will be the fate of Hope Uzodimma ?
Will he resign and contest again as the governor of Orlu state or automatically become the governor of the new state without election or continue to be the governor of imo state even though he is no longer from the state ?

Personally I don't support additional state in south east, we should make do with what we have, if their is to be parity, Anioma state should be created and made to be in south east

AS LONG AS ANAMBRA IS NOT CARVED IN, I SEE NO PROBLEM WITH IT.

MY ONLY PROBLEM IS ANAMBRA TAHT IS ADDED.

I DONT WISH EVIL ON ANY PART OF ANAMBRA.

U SEE THE WAY THEY KILLED THEIR ORLU YOUTH.
Re: Bill To Create Orlu State Passes First Reading In House of Representatives by Dalohad: 7:49pm On Jun 06
waternogetemeny:

U THINK U ARE MAKING SENSE.

A COUNTRY WHERE YOU HAVE SO MANY STATE THAT ARE NOT VIABLE, YOU ARE CREATING MORE HOPING ON ALLOCATION.

THEY WILL DEPEND ON FEDRAL GOVERNMENT ABI?

WE GO NO WHERE MY BROTHER.

NIGERIA IS A SINKING SHIP.

We will give you Biafra when you bring Anambra man to head the Biafra movement.

MNK is an Abia man, he is a not a true Ibo from Anambra. Deal? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Hunters' Gift To Prince Eze Madumere, Imo State Deputy Governor / Dimeji Bankole Raises ₦100 Million Naira For APC Presidential Form / Governor Ayade Trapped On Calabar-Ikom Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.