Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,748 members, 7,898,659 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 04:23 PM

Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? (1705 Views)

The Bola A Tinubu Who Applied For CSU In 1977 Is A US Citizen - Document Reveal / The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Elusive001: 12:22pm On Jun 07
Orinechi:
Yes. Out-and-out supporter. Do u want me to whisper something to ur ear? Listen: Obi will never be president of Nigeria.

The funny thing is that you, your family, loved ones, tribe, etc will continue to suffer the consequences of your hatred for the Igboman. It is not about Obi, it is about your deep seated hatred for the Igboman. I trust Igbos to continually and consistently support and vote for the best candidates, while I trust and desire that your hatred for them will continue to make your support and vote against them.

The good thing is that your country will continue to deteriorate or retrogress and you, your people, tribe, loved ones etc will continue to suffer and die in suffering.

You can see that this is a psychiatric trouble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by lastkingsman: 12:26pm On Jun 07
Tinubu must complete his 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by owem19(m): 12:27pm On Jun 07
Remembered @mannabbgrills that year, our darling daddy cronner sure his out of grills business now.all thanks to our darling daddy fighting corruption..🤡a Fool at 40 a Fool forever tongue
Elusive001:

Do you still remember "our darling daddy"?

Make una see what a human being supported. Does the person have any brain matter? Now he is on the same track. Hate, tribali, and religious nuisance are not good.

https://newtelegraphng.com/season-of-blame-game-tinubus-govt-blames-buhari-for-economic-crisis/

https://www.thecable.ng/blaming-buhari-for-economic-hardship-wont-solve-our-problems-says-ogunlewe

Please I plead with you and your cohorts to continue to teach southeast and Igbos political lessons. Ensure you continually oppose anyone they support just like you did with GEJ in 2015 and currently, Obi.

They will continue to support credible and the best candidates, while you oppose them by supporting the worst. Thank GOD Almighty that your family members and people always be among those who will suffer the consequences of the political lessons.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Elusive001: 12:32pm On Jun 07
Orinechi:
Yes. Out-and-out supporter. Do u want me to whisper something to ur ear? Listen: Obi will never be president of Nigeria.

You see what hatred can do. Even Obi is not desperate to be president. He just like many same nigerians want a better society.

Now let me borrow from your folly. You and your family, tribe, friend, loved ones, etc will continue to suffer. You know why? It's because you and your cohorts will continue to teach Igbos political lessons. The Igboman, I am sure, will continue to support the best candidates and you, the worst candidates. So just like you supported Buhari to spite the Igboman, Tinubu for the same reason, you wilk also continue to do so for the same reason.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 12:34pm On Jun 07
blacknp:
So you will blame only the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria for all the misery you are going through today in your life?

No, for the FX issues and fuel prices. Me I am okay, I am fine. The question is for you, are you happy with the state of the country?

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 12:36pm On Jun 07
BlowYourMind:
Only if you can tell me the Nigeria problem that originated from eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu, although Tinubu is never perfect and not a saint or god and savior of the igbos like bitter grieving obi, but since he won election, we should take away sentiment and support him and criticize him when necessary devoil of anguish and bitterness.

Good, which is why I asked if you are happy with all that is happening right now. Leave Buhari out of this. Leave OBI, it is not a pro-obi post.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Whalis: 12:43pm On Jun 07
Mercenary123:
. What happened to your Whalis handle?

Your paymaster wike is no longer in the news as often as it used to be,Fubaras otapiapia don touch am?
You will hear when the cotton buds get to your cochlea. Don't complain ooo. Don't call UN, UK and US.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by blacknp(m): 12:46pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:

No, for the FX issues and fuel prices. Me I am okay, I am fine. The question is for you, are you happy with the state of the country?
Ok, it was because of Bola Tinubu residing in Bourdillon Ikoyi then, that made Donald Trump call Nigeria a shit hole abi?
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by ednut1(m): 12:47pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:

Okay cool, so you are PRO-tinubu, Yes or No?

That is all I am asking, Just state your reasons why you still support him despite all that is happening. Shey you are in Canada, I mean would you come back to live in this Nigeria as of today?
no i’m not pro Tinubu. My submission is based on reality.

I wanted obi to win the last election not that he will perform a miracle but we should shift away from the current status quo where people bribe delegates to get party votes and use stolen money to fund elections. The last time i was in Nigeria was in 2022 my body can no longer survive there. I no dey come back 🤣

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Elusive001: 12:48pm On Jun 07
owem19:
Remembered @mannabbgrills that year, our darling daddy cronner sure his out of grills business now.all thanks to our darling daddy fighting corruption..🤡a Fool at 40 a Fool forever tongue

It is surprising that a human being with functional brain will support Buhari to be even a councillor of any LGA. What were even the criteria or indices that pointed to him being a good leader?

These guys are evil and wickedness personified. They are inherently evil and demonic people who derive joy in seeing people suffer and the country messed up.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by BlowYourMind: 12:54pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:

Good, which is why I asked if you are happy with all that is happening right now. Leave Buhari out of this. Leave OBI, it is not a pro-obi post.
I am not happy with issues happening in Nigeria. What some people took it upon them to attack based on sentiment rather then logical.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by owem19(m): 12:59pm On Jun 07
You are a wise man
Elusive001:

It is surprising that a human being with functional brain will support Buhari to be even a councillor of any LGA. What were even the criteria or indices that pointed to him being a good leader?

These guys are evil and wickedness personified. They are inherently evil and demonic people who derive joy in seeing people suffer and the country messed up.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 1:00pm On Jun 07
BlowYourMind:
I am not happy with issues happening in Nigeria. What some people took it upon them to attack based on sentiment rather then logical.

what is the sentiment?

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by BlowYourMind: 1:04pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:

what is the sentiment?
Peter Obi lost election, that is the some people are attacking the president and other tribes
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by ibechris(m): 1:04pm On Jun 07
helinues:
Sebi you guys at the opposition have already wasted one year attacking others, so as how you normally waste the first 3 years and when the election is just a year, that's when you would remember you want to take your country back bah

Kwantinue

U will certainly need a medical evaluation as quickly as possible

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Mercenary123: 1:07pm On Jun 07
Whalis:

You will hear when the cotton buds get to your cochlea. Don't complain ooo. Don't call UN, UK and US.
. Good that you admitted that he has been touched by the otapiapia

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Gerrard59(m): 2:06pm On Jun 07
LOL!

Mr Kelechi does seem to have gotten the logic guiding Nigeria: as long as the major opponent in 2027 is an Igbo man or someone from the South South, the majority of other "fellow Nigerians" would GLADLY campaign and vote for Tinubu. Your screenshot is even more hilarious because Buhari should not have been elected in 2015, but we had DROVES of so-called educated Nigerians who vigorously campaigned and voted for Buhari then. One of whom is Alore who after voting Buhari fled the country leaving his 700K per month salary to the White's man country. An Igbo man o.

In 2019, the same Nigerians re-voted for Buhari upon what they experienced which corroborated with Buhari's antecedents dating as far back as 1984. In fact, if Buhari contests against Tinubu today, Buhari would win a free and fair election. In 2023, despite all the economic and security havoc APC orchestrated even to the extent of renting fake bishops and pastors, we have so-called educated Nigerians who campaigned and voted for APC. In 2027, Nigerians would troop out to campaign and vote for Tinubu, and nothing would happen.

I am genuinely curious, why are you this hopeful? Is it the Christianity? It surprises me when I see Igbos be this optimistic about the structure of Nigeria.

In the end, I leave you with the wise words of my friend Tensazangetsu20 - "No one has lost betting against Nigeria. Never has it happened". I also leave you with my words: "Understand Nigeria for what it is, rather than what you think it should be".

Tinubu is Nigeria's president till 2031. The earlier you accept it, the better.

cc: IbeOkehie

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Eunoiaa(f): 2:46pm On Jun 07
helinues:
I should bring proof of something you are known for on this forum. Toh

The point is make una dey sometimes reflect about your activities on this forum. You can't be making nagging a profession. Years for that matter

Are these constant attacks you get responsible for Tinubu's governance mishap? Like is that what you're saying?

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Lindlady(f): 2:52pm On Jun 07
helinues:

I should bring proof of something you are known for on this forum. Toh

The point is make una dey sometimes reflect about your activities on this forum. You can't be making nagging a profession. Years for that matter
Do you want to work?

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by FourQu: 3:04pm On Jun 07
Gerrard59:
LOL!

Mr Kelechi does seem to have gotten the logic guiding Nigeria: as long as the major opponent in 2027 is an Igbo man or someone from the South South, the majority of other "fellow Nigerians" would GLADLY campaign and vote for Tinubu. Your screenshot is even more hilarious because Buhari should not have been elected in 2015, but we had DROVES of so-called educated Nigerians who vigorously campaigned and voted for Buhari then. One of whom is Alore who after voting Buhari fled the country leaving his 700K per month salary to the White's man country. An Igbo man o.

In 2019, the same Nigerians re-voted for Buhari upon what they experienced which corroborated with Buhari's antecedents dating as far back as 1984. In fact, if Buhari contests against Tinubu today, Buhari would win a free and fair election. In 2023, despite all the economic and security havoc APC orchestrated even to the extent of renting fake bishops and pastors, we have so-called educated Nigerians who campaigned and voted for APC. In 2027, Nigerians would troop out to campaign and vote for Tinubu, and nothing would happen.

I am genuinely curious, why are you this hopeful? Is it the Christianity? It surprises me when I see Igbos be this optimistic about the structure of Nigeria.

In the end, I leave you with the wise words of my friend Tensazangetsu20 - "No one has lost betting against Nigeria. Never has it happened". I also leave you with my words: "Understand Nigeria for what it is, rather than what you think it should be".

This writeup was a hit in every sentence. Nigeria as it is today (and as it has been for like forever) is just as the writer opined. No lie.

But

It can change. We all need to believe first before it happens. 50% of Nigerian adults are unpatriotic and do not believe in the country. Something or someone has to come along and make Nigerians believe once more just as it was at independence
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 3:15pm On Jun 07
Gerrard59:
LOL!

My Nigerian reputation precedes me every where I go when I am outside Nigeria, I don't know If you experienced any ill treatment because of the Nigerian passport but I do experience it and I realise no matter where I run to, I will always be tagged a Nigerian who comes from a poverty ravaged country.

Secondly, I realise the lump sum I make abroad doesn't carry much weight except when invested in Nigeria. A cousin of mine just opened a big bar in Lagos from the income he realised abroad for 6 years, my worry is all these investments will all come to waste if the country does not stabilise economically at some point.

Thirdly, I totally understand that people can vote for who they want, but at least when the suffering starts during the 4 years, I expect that educated Nigerians should/will come to their senses. I wonder if the prices I purchased fuel and diesel since stepping into Nigeria is different from the Tinubu lovers buy. Perhaps we purchase at different prices therefore they enjoy life. If we are all suffering, why can't see they this suffering too.

Fourth, I love going outside to hustle but do I want to die abroad, not really. Places like Canada are very cold, maybe one day I'd return fully to Nigeria. If Nigeria never changes, It means I cannot return permanently. Ghana is also having their own economic woes, I cannot stay there.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:39pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:

My Nigerian reputation precedes me every where I go when I am outside Nigeria, I don't know If you experienced any ill treatment because of the Nigerian passport but I do experience it and I realise no matter where I run to, I will always be tagged a Nigerian who comes from a poverty ravaged country.

Secondly, I realise the lump sum I make abroad doesn't carry much weight except when invested in Nigeria. A cousin of mine just opened a big bar in Lagos from the income he realised abroad for 6 years, my worry is all these investments will all come to waste if the country does not stabilise economically at some point.

Thirdly, I totally understand that people can vote for who they want, but at least when the suffering starts during the 4 years, I expect that educated Nigerians should/will come to their senses. I wonder if the prices I purchased fuel and diesel since stepping into Nigeria is different from the Tinubu lovers buy. Perhaps we purchase at different prices therefore they enjoy life. If we are all suffering, why can't see they this suffering too.

Fourth, I love going outside to hustle but do I want to die abroad, not really. Places like Canada are very cold, maybe one day I'd return fully to Nigeria. If Nigeria never changes, It means I cannot return permanently. Ghana is also having their own economic woes, I cannot stay there.

You are still investing in Nigeria cheesy grin grin. Talk about filling a basket with water.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Wallade(m): 3:41pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:
Hello ladies and gentleman, can we have an honest discussion.

I understand that you have the right to support anyone you wish, but are you genuinely happy with the outcome as an educated person. BE HONEST!

List of genuine questions I have:

1. Are there any educated men and women who are enjoying this Tinubu regime?
2. Are you guys happy with the price hike and inflation all over the country?
3. How are you guys coping with price of groceries greatly increased?
4. Business owners, how are you able to ensure Diesel and Fuel is purchased and available?

Just in one year:

1. The hasty removal of the petrol subsidy and naira devaluation have contributed to high inflation, reduced purchasing power, and job losses

2. Structural weaknesses like heavy import dependence and lack of domestic manufacturing capacity undermine the benefits of devaluation.

3. FX Dollar reform: This first move, along with FX reforms aimed at implementing a unified, transparent, and flexible exchange rate. But has this worked? The answer is a BIG NO. We keep struggling to get the Naira/Dollar rate to a reasonable point.

Naira is 1,500 Naira to a Dollar.

4. Economic Growth
Naira has been the worst performing currency in the World today as per the latest Bloomberg report

Reference: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-05-10/usd-ngn-naira-reverses-gains-as-outlook-dims-on-declining-dollar-inflows

5. Inflation remains at record high levels for Nigeria, reaching 31.7% in February 2024, However, the reforms are expected to gradually decrease inflation BUT it has failed woefully!.

WITH ALL THIS SUFFERING, DO YOU STILL WANT TO CONTINUE?

So what do you suggest that we should do?
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Gerrard59(m): 3:58pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:

If your name is indeed Kelechi; well, there is nothing that can be done. You would always be seen as a Nigerian. However, if you do have a passport from a developed country, which every Nigerian elite and its offspring possess, you would not experience the harsh ills of a Nigerian passport holder. Obviously, a passport is a means to an end, not the end. But always consider the economics first. Even DrChife who campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015 (see? Another so-called educated Igbo man) presented his American passport while travelling across Africa when the Nigerian passport gave him issues.

That said, except in a few cases and places when clearly defined as an African American, every other black person is poor. Black people constitute the LARGEST contingent of POOR PEOPLE anywhere in the world. To be black is to be poor. Black countries are synonymous with stark poverty. So, you would always be regarded as a poor person because you are black. You would call me Uncle Tom or I have low self-esteem, but facts don't care about anyone's feelings: black people do not have money. End of Discussion.

I am yet to understand this love the average Igbo person who resides abroad has for Nigeria. It befuddles me. This is a place where your ancestors were brutally massacred enmass by "fellow Nigerians" from 1967 - 1970. In fact, preceding independence as far back as 1940s and 1930s, Igbos were butchered in Jos and Kano. During GEJ's tenure, Bashir Ahmad referenced the Civil War and while in office, Buhari made young Igbo men drink mud water. What happened? Your "fellow Nigerians" were ecstatic and elated! They leapt for joy as if they won the lottery. Those y.ibo people are being dealt with! They were happy! Some of them had tears of joy! Yet again, Buhari threatened to repeat what his brothers did to your ancestors and called your land a "dot".

Mr Kelechi, is that the same land you fervently wish to return? Invest your life savings? If you don't return to Nigeria, would you die? Is Nigeria the only black-dominated/tropical country in the world? Is there no seemingly okay black-dominated country elsewhere? Is there someone pursuing you to return to Nigeria?

This "educated" phrase again. In 2015, professors, MBA holders, PhD holders, MSc graduates, BSc grads with first class to add, medical doctors, accountants, company executives, student activists and even a certain Nobel laureate FERVENTLY campaigned for a man who proclaimed in 2001 to spread Sharia across Nigeria; a man whose cattle-rearing business defied the basic laws of economics and biology; a man who has been thoroughly incompetent since 1984; a man who said "a fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the North"; a man who threatened to "soak dog and baboon in blood"; a man who was BEGGED by international observers to call upon his irate supporters in 2011 after they went on rampage slaughtering NYSC corp members in the north. It took Buhari THREE DAYS before he responded to the call by INTERNATIONAL OBSERVERS. In fact, one of the relatives of the deceased corp members campaigned and voted for Buhari in 2015. He too claims to be educated.

These same people exercised their franchise in 2019, and doubled on it in 2023. Remember, they are educated o.

Without sounding like a broken record, Nigeria IS NOT the ONLY black-dominated country. There are hundreds of black-dominated countries - all in the tropics - elsewhere. If those places are not good enough, I leave you with my wise words: "It is better to reside with racists in a wealthy land than reside with tribalists in the world's poverty capital".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 4:51pm On Jun 07
tensazangetsu20:

You are still investing in Nigeria cheesy grin grin. Talk about filling a basket with water.

Not me, but I was thinking of doing that in the distant future grin
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 4:53pm On Jun 07
Gerrard59:

Without sounding like a broken record, Nigeria IS NOT the ONLY black-dominated country. There are hundreds of black-dominated countries - all in the tropics - elsewhere. If those places are not good enough, I leave you with my wise words: "It is better to reside with racists in a wealthy land than reside with tribalists in the world's poverty capital".

Hmm you wrote a lot, I need to calm down and digest it properly. But I do agree with this last part.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 4:54pm On Jun 07
Gerrard59:

Mr Kelechi, is that the same land you fervently wish to return? Invest your life savings? If you don't return to Nigeria, would you die? Is Nigeria the only black-dominated/tropical country in the world? Is there no seemingly okay black-dominated country elsewhere? Is there someone pursuing you to return to Nigeria?

Relax, we are still having the conversation. That is why this convo is important, I am looking at the merits and demerits lol grin grin grin

For example, some Igbos have at least one building in the east, while they don't invest some do have 1 or 2 properties.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by tensazangetsu20(m): 5:04pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:

Not me, but I was thinking of doing that in the distant future grin

You are better off setting your money on fire and watching it burn.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by kedeojo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 07
helinues:

I still remember when I first became active on this forum back in 2014, you were amongst those who attacked me for supporting GEJ's government, the attack was even coordinated.

How many years gone down the lane now, yet you are still consumed with that habit of attacking others unnecessarily. That's inside this beautiful life oo

You couldn't even dispute what I wrote but instead attack as usual

Too poor too bad
So you mean for ten years now, that guy has been wailing. too bad of him. My problem with many of them is that, they don't accept constrictive criticism. They want you to always support their opinions even if is wrong. I don't see why does who rain causes on Obi as governor, will suddenly support him for higher office. Many of this people are something else. Many of us condemned Wike style of governance back then as governor, because of his bullyish nature and talk to much, but igbos were so happy with him and anytime he attack Buhari and Apc either with truth or lies something, the igbos always feel happy but some of us know that Wike was positioning itself for president. The only anger they have against him now is that he didn't support Obi for president. They don't see any good in him again. The likes of Reno Omokri, Fani kayode use to be their favorite. They hated Obaseki last year when he try to discredit labour party and he even place an order not to allow any vehicle with labour logo or sticker in government house but now they are in love with him, just because they know labour stand no chance in the September election. They keep playing emotional politics.

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by helinues: 6:00pm On Jun 07
kedeojo:
So you mean for ten years now, that guy has been wailing. too bad of him. My problem with many of them is that, they don't accept constrictive criticism. They want you to always support their opinions even if is wrong. I don't see why does who rain causes on Obi as governor, will suddenly support him for higher office. Many of this people are something else. Many of us condemned Wike style of governance back then as governor, because of his bullyish nature and talk to much, but igbos were so happy with him and anytime he attack Buhari and Apc either with truth or lies something, the igbos always feel happy but some of us know that Wike was positioning itself for president. The only anger they have against him now is that he didn't support Obi for president. They don't see any good in him again. The likes of Reno Omokri, Fani kayode use to be their favorite. They hated Obaseki last year when he try to discredit labour party and he even place an order not to allow any vehicle with labour logo or sticker in government house but now they are in love with him, just because they know labour stand no chance in the September election. They keep playing emotional politics.

Imagine for how long and they are many like that on this forum.

How they have been able to maintain their sanity with all these years of nagging and wailing is something I can't just comprehend
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by WizardOfNG: 6:29pm On Jun 07
@OP.

The most intelligent and most exposed Nigerians are behind Tinubu because they understand what he is doing akin to teaching a man to fish rather than giving him fish.

Nigeria has been badly butchered by OBJ, GEJ and Buhari since 1999 even if our people, because they don't have standards to compare their existence to, celebrate poverty, backwardness and deprivation as "we were okay before".

Nigeria was a third world nation when OBJ took over and worse under GEJ to then be worst under Buhari because non sought to embrace and deliver the fundamentally transformative reforms, as Tinubu is now attempting to do, required to take Nigeria from third world nation toward developed nation status.

Same way you believe no intelligent Nigerian is behind Tinubu today is how intelligent,knowledgeable and exposed Nigerians, who have seen things, think your ilk mad for hankering for a return to life as it was under OBJ, Jonathan and Buhari when it may be better for Nigerians to sacrifice for a short peroid so they gain lives a million time better than what obtained under our past Presidents ,since 1999, by taking time to try and understand and then bear with vital reforms for even 2 years.

Nigeria needs holistic and fundamental reforms akin to trying to teach a child how to walk on his/her feet when such child had walked on his/her hand since birth and is now aged 12.

It wont be easy but it must be done to help the child become a fully functional adult who can have a fulfilled life and comparable opportunities, successess and progress as his/her peers worldwide enjoy.

When you think intelligent people are not behind Tinubu it only appears so because, as you infer, they are intelligent and possess the ability to think logically and critically thus enabling them to see and apprexiate what you cannot.

What then is the point of screaming things you can never understand or "explaning tire" when it is better to let Tinubu work and allow his success, after a period of leaness and unavoidable pain, usher in a new dawn that will make Nigerians appreciate they were never living before but merely existing under previous Presidents.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Hedonisco: 6:43pm On Jun 07
blacknp:
So you will blame only the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria for all the misery you are going through today in your life?

You are very stupid for this comment. Half clever agbado Idiot. I don't blame you. We know you people. God will keep us all alive to see how this will end.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atiku’s Group Signifies A Return To Pdp! / Yoruba,Igbo and hausa :One Nigeria / "Non-interest Banking", Why Use That Frieghtful Aglorithme"Islamic Banking"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.