Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,738 members, 7,918,290 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 07:51 AM

Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? (1745 Views)

The Bola A Tinubu Who Applied For CSU In 1977 Is A US Citizen - Document Reveal / The Bola Tinubu Dilemma: Does APC Want To Win With Him Or Lose Without Him? / Obaseki: Oshiomhole Is Afraid Of Educated People Because He Didn’t Go To School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 11:07am On Jun 07
Hello ladies and gentleman, can we have an honest discussion.

I understand that you have the right to support anyone you wish, but are you genuinely happy with the outcome as an educated person. BE HONEST!

List of genuine questions I have:

1. Are there any educated men and women who are enjoying this Tinubu regime?
2. Are you guys happy with the price hike and inflation all over the country?
3. How are you guys coping with price of groceries greatly increased?
4. Business owners, how are you able to ensure Diesel and Fuel is purchased and available?

Just in one year:

1. The hasty removal of the petrol subsidy and naira devaluation have contributed to high inflation, reduced purchasing power, and job losses

2. Structural weaknesses like heavy import dependence and lack of domestic manufacturing capacity undermine the benefits of devaluation.

3. FX Dollar reform: This first move, along with FX reforms aimed at implementing a unified, transparent, and flexible exchange rate. But has this worked? The answer is a BIG NO. We keep struggling to get the Naira/Dollar rate to a reasonable point.

Naira is 1,500 Naira to a Dollar.

4. Economic Growth
Naira has been the worst performing currency in the World today as per the latest Bloomberg report

Reference: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-05-10/usd-ngn-naira-reverses-gains-as-outlook-dims-on-declining-dollar-inflows

5. Inflation remains at record high levels for Nigeria, reaching 31.7% in February 2024, However, the reforms are expected to gradually decrease inflation BUT it has failed woefully!.

WITH ALL THIS SUFFERING, DO YOU STILL WANT TO CONTINUE?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by helinues: 11:21am On Jun 07
Sebi you guys at the opposition have already wasted one year attacking others, so as how you normally waste the first 3 years and when the election is just a year, that's when you would remember you want to take your country back bah

Kwantinue

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Beremx(f): 11:28am On Jun 07
helinues:
Sebi you guys at the opposition have already wasted one year attacking others, so as how you normally waste the first 3 years and when the election is just a year, that's when you would remember you want to take your country back bah

Kwantinue
how does this gibberish you wrote answers the question asked?

33 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by VinnyBaba: 11:30am On Jun 07
Yes, OP. We still have.

But They are either TRIBALISTS, Sadists (Pple when Life don Tire).
or Jobless Guys who still live in their Parents house, eating Free Akamu and Beans. embarassed sad

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by helinues: 11:30am On Jun 07
Beremx:

I still remember when I first became active on this forum back in 2014, you were amongst those who attacked me for supporting GEJ's government, the attack was even coordinated.

How many years gone down the lane now, yet you are still consumed with that habit of attacking others unnecessarily. That's inside this beautiful life oo

You couldn't even dispute what I wrote but instead attack as usual

Too poor too bad

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Elusive001: 11:35am On Jun 07
helinues:

Kwantinue

Do you still remember "our darling daddy"?

Make una see what a human being supported. Does the person have any brain matter? Now he is on the same track. Hate, tribali, and religious nuisance are not good.

https://newtelegraphng.com/season-of-blame-game-tinubus-govt-blames-buhari-for-economic-crisis/

https://www.thecable.ng/blaming-buhari-for-economic-hardship-wont-solve-our-problems-says-ogunlewe

Please I plead with you and your cohorts to continue to teach southeast and Igbos political lessons. Ensure you continually oppose anyone they support just like you did with GEJ in 2015 and currently, Obi.

They will continue to support credible and the best candidates, while you oppose them by supporting the worst. Thank GOD Almighty that your family members and people always be among those who will suffer the consequences of the political lessons.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Beremx(f): 11:42am On Jun 07
helinues:

I still remember when I first became active on this forum back in 2014, you were amongst those who attacked me for supporting GEJ's government, the attack was even coordinated.

How many years gone down the lane now, yet you are still consumed with that habit of attacking others unnecessarily. That's inside this beautiful life oo

You couldn't even dispute what I wrote but instead attack as usual

Too poor too bad
I can't remember attacking anyone called Helinues. And mind you, I was attacked more for supporting Buhari from 2015 till date. I never attacked anyone for supporting Jonathan. Bring your proof and prove me wrong.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 11:43am On Jun 07
Beremx:

I am surprised too, I created this post just to ask the regular people who support BAT if they also suffer the same thing we suffer.

I cannot even buy a plate of food & water with 500 Naira since I came back to Nigeria few months ago after a long leave, I sincerely do not know how business owners are surviving in this country.

Maybe this people all live abroad.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by helinues: 11:44am On Jun 07
Beremx:
I can't remember attacking anyone called Helinues. And mind you, I was attacked more for supporting Buhari from 2015 till date. I never attacked anyone for supporting Jonathan. Bring your proof and prove me wrong.

I should bring proof of something you are known for on this forum. Toh

The point is make una dey sometimes reflect about your activities on this forum. You can't be making nagging a profession. Years for that matter

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by EyeCumInPiss: 11:44am On Jun 07
Only Educated Tribal Bigots . grin

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 11:45am On Jun 07
VinnyBaba:

Yes, OP. We still have.

or Jobless Guys who still live in their Parents house, eating Free Akamu and Beans. embarassed sad

Good, that means they are young and still living with their parents eating free food.

Because me just few months in Nigeria, I am feeling it, so I wonder if those who reside here permanently don't feel it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 11:45am On Jun 07
VinnyBaba:

Yes, OP. We still have.

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Obiedun(m): 11:47am On Jun 07
Do you think everybody will be following that obi who has been making mockery of himself. Yes daddy.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by ednut1(m): 11:47am On Jun 07
Buhari won second term despite being a failure. Tinubu will likely still win. The northerners are waiting for their turn in 2031 so won’t vote a new president that may do 8 years. Are Soyinka, Reno and others no defending him already

16 Likes

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Beremx(f): 11:48am On Jun 07
helinues:

I should bring proof of something you are known for on this forum. Toh

The point is make una dey sometimes reflect about your activities on this forum. You can't be making nagging a profession. Years for that matter
so if I quote and make a comment means I'm attacking you? Anyone who quotes you is now a troll? You must have been having nightmares about being trolled on nairaland. Sorry for you

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by EmperorCaesar(m): 11:49am On Jun 07
That u even get to believe that academic status/brilliance has anything to do with political affiliation/support shows you are the real uneducated person here

Its like saying only a fool supports Arsenal/liverpool despite not winning the league in ages. This doesnt make any sense as humans are fans of one thing or the other for reasons best known to them

Again, read up on diff science journals on psychology of human reasoning and you will realise that political stance, Fanning a Artiste, supporting s football club and few other cut across diff ages, economic class and academic status

But as per Obidient wey u be, u no sabi book reach that one....

Group of dullards

5 Likes

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by helinues: 11:51am On Jun 07
Beremx:
so if I quote and make a comment means I'm attacking you? Anyone who quotes you is now a troll? You must have been having nightmares about being trolled on nairaland. Sorry for you

Kwantinue

Point out to the gibberish in the quote above or perhaps dispute it

27 Likes

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Beremx(f): 11:59am On Jun 07
helinues:

Point out to the gibberish in the quote above or perhaps dispute it
there's nothing to dispute in your post because it reeks of idiocy. The op asked a question. It's either you answer or you don't comment at all. You must not comment on all threads.

Have a nice day ahead

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Orinechi: 12:04pm On Jun 07
Yes. Out-and-out supporter. Do u want me to whisper something to ur ear? Listen: Obi will never be president of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by BlowYourMind: 12:08pm On Jun 07
Only if you can tell me the Nigeria problem that originated from eze-chukwu Bola Ahmed Tinubu, although Tinubu is never perfect and not a saint or god and savior of the igbos like bitter grieving obi, but since he won election, we should take away sentiment and support him and criticize him when necessary devoil of anguish and bitterness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 12:09pm On Jun 07
Obiedun:
Do you think everybody will be following that obi who has been making mockery of himself. Yes daddy.

Let's assume that there is no OBI or OBI has passed away, are we happy with life with the prices of items in the market right now.

If you are happy with everything going on, then that is fine. I just needed to know.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 12:10pm On Jun 07
Orinechi:
Yes. Out-and-out supporter. Do u want me to whisper something to ur ear? Listen: Obi will never be president of Nigeria.

This is not a pro-OBI post. Does this mean you are happy with the state of Nigeria as it is now?

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Mercenary123: 12:10pm On Jun 07
ednut1:
Buhari won second term despite being a failure. Tinubu will likely still win. The northerners are waiting for their turn in 2031 so won’t vote a new president that may do 8 years. Are Soyinka, Reno and others no defending him already
. You have said it all

2 Likes

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by blacknp(m): 12:11pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:
Hello ladies and gentleman, can we have an honest discussion.

I understand that you have the right to support anyone you wish, but are you genuinely happy with the outcome as an educated person. BE HONEST!

List of genuine questions I have:

1. Are there any educated men and women who are enjoying this Tinubu regime?
2. Are you guys happy with the price hike and inflation all over the country?
3. How are you guys coping with price of groceries greatly increased?
4. Business owners, how are you able to ensure Diesel and Fuel is purchased and available?

Just in one year:

1. The hasty removal of the petrol subsidy and naira devaluation have contributed to high inflation, reduced purchasing power, and job losses

2. Structural weaknesses like heavy import dependence and lack of domestic manufacturing capacity undermine the benefits of devaluation.

3. FX Dollar reform: This first move, along with FX reforms aimed at implementing a unified, transparent, and flexible exchange rate. But has this worked? The answer is a BIG NO. We keep struggling to get the Naira/Dollar rate to a reasonable point.

Naira is 1,500 Naira to a Dollar.

4. Economic Growth
Naira has been the worst performing currency in the World today as per the latest Bloomberg report

Reference: bloomberg.com/news/articles/2024-05-10/usd-ngn-naira-reverses-gains-as-outlook-dims-on-declining-dollar-inflows

5. Inflation remains at record high levels for Nigeria, reaching 31.7% in February 2024, However, the reforms are expected to gradually decrease inflation BUT it has failed woefully!.

WITH ALL THIS SUFFERING, DO YOU STILL WANT TO CONTINUE?

Please just shut up.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 12:11pm On Jun 07
EmperorCaesar:
That u even get to believe that academic status/brilliance has anything to do with political affiliation/support shows you are the real uneducated person here

Its like saying only a fool supports Arsenal/liverpool despite not winning the league in ages. This doesnt make any sense as humans are fans of one thing or the other for reasons best known to them

Again, read up on diff science journals on psychology of human reasoning and you will realise that political stance, Fanning a Artiste, supporting s football club and few other cut across diff ages, economic class and academic status

But as per Obidient wey u be, u no sabi book reach that one....

Group of dullards

But that is not the question, the question is, Is life favourable to you right now under this presidency. I mean when you go and buy groceries, are you happy!

When you pay for transport, and fuel, does it make you happy. If YES, then that is okay.

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Mercenary123: 12:12pm On Jun 07
Orinechi:
. What happened to your Whalis handle?

Your paymaster wike is no longer in the news as often as it used to be,Fubaras otapiapia don touch am?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by blacknp(m): 12:13pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:

But that is not the question, the question is, Is life favourable to you right now under this presidency. I mean when you go and buy groceries, are you happy!

When you pay for transport, and fuel, does it make you happy. If YES, then that is okay.
Please sharap.
Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by Kelechi009: 12:13pm On Jun 07
ednut1:

Okay cool, so you are PRO-tinubu, Yes or No?

That is all I am asking, Just state your reasons why you still support him despite all that is happening. Shey you are in Canada, I mean would you come back to live in this Nigeria as of today?

1 Like

Re: Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? by blacknp(m): 12:14pm On Jun 07
Kelechi009:

Let's assume that there is no OBI or OBI has passed away, are we happy with life with the prices of items in the market right now.

If you are happy with everything going on, then that is fine. I just needed to know.
So you will blame only the president of The Federal Republic of Nigeria for all the misery you are going through today in your life?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

India Apologises Over Arrest Of Nigerian Military Attache / Patrick Obahiagbon House Of Rep's Parrot / Should The Cbn Governor Be Sponsoring IBB Golf Tournament?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.