Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,121 members, 7,883,910 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos (26470 Views)

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by adamusuleiman1: 8:10pm On Jun 07
Lagos authorities on Friday, June 7, arrested two individuals involved in the illegal production of adulterated alcoholic drinks at Oko-Arin Market on Lagos Island.

Acting on a tip-off about a group engaged in the illicit activity, operatives from the CP Tactical Team, Eko, swiftly mobilised to the scene and apprehended Ogujiofor Emeka, 41, and Desmond Chima, 31.

The raid resulted in the recovery of a substantial quantity of suspected counterfeit alcoholic beverages and production materials. Seized items included five cartons of Jack Daniels, two cartons of Black Barrel, and one carton each of William Lawson, Jameson, Black Label, and Remy Martin drinks.

Also, six cartons of empty Glenfiddich bottles, one carton of empty Divin Bardar bottles, and one carton of empty vodka bottles were confiscated, along with assorted labels and corks used in the production process.

Preliminary investigations suggest that the suspects sold the adulterated drinks to customers in Cotonou, Benin Republic.

Authorities said the investigation continues to apprehend the remaining suspects and uncover the full extent of the illegal operation.

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspects-arrested-for-alleged-production-of-adulterated-alcohol-in-lagos/

16 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by HardBishop(m): 8:15pm On Jun 07
Ndi Igbo ibem, kedu Ife neme ndi Igbo.... We igbos should shun the regular acts. Haba

Is there anyway we can do clean biz? Ehh can't we repair our soiled and battered reputation by living upright and modest.

Biko I no support nonsense from my people but urge them to remove these greedy and selfish habits. Biko

227 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Hadone(m): 8:21pm On Jun 07
Thought everything can be forged in Nigeria, but is there any fake alcohol? For me every alcohol is FAKE. You can LIKE or SHARE if you like but don't qoute me pls

14 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Felabrity: 8:35pm On Jun 07
Castrate their balls

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 8:46pm On Jun 07
The government should also go after their buyers too.

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Godons1: 8:56pm On Jun 07
The other day. Police arrested Emeka who specializes in producing fake medicines.

60 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Goodnewsforlife: 8:58pm On Jun 07
These people n penchant for crime

They just can’t reason beyond crime

91 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Melagros(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07
COMRADES, this is scary! Thank God that they were arrested
Some people get mind to do you evil oo

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by thatsleepboy1: 9:47pm On Jun 07

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Emu4life(m): 9:47pm On Jun 07
Dem swear for these people with Crime

117 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by McLizbae: 9:47pm On Jun 07
Oh my conntry men's livers...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by PheelzAlmighty: 9:48pm On Jun 07
Nothing surprises me anymore...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by ufuosman(m): 9:49pm On Jun 07
Heartless people

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by PheelzAlmighty: 9:49pm On Jun 07
This is Nigeria grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Holyfic: 9:50pm On Jun 07
Thank God say I dor stop to high.... Una enjoy una self

12 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Ulogwe1: 9:50pm On Jun 07
Wahala dey for people when dey drink alcohol and these minerals.

ABEG, SAMA ME MY purified H2O. I go dey alright.

No time to dey drink micro organism full body.

6 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Antoeni(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07
I Know One IPOB Must Have Been Responsible For This Devilish Act

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by PheelzAlmighty: 9:50pm On Jun 07
Soulless animals everywhere

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Emekaonline: 9:50pm On Jun 07

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by sirjoggy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 07
Won fi she yín ní àwọn olori pẹlẹbẹ

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Sleekfingers: 9:53pm On Jun 07
Godons1:
The other day. Police arrested Emeka who specializes in producing fake medicines.

Can you imagine? Producing fake drugs.......Do you know that , fake baby foods has flooded the markets? See the height of wickedness......
They need to be killing them.....because they are gradually killing people or have killed some people.....

39 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:53pm On Jun 07
Ogujiofor Emeka, 41, and Desmond Chima, 31 the usual suspects from the land of the rising sun grin grin grin grin grin

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by onome25(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07
Godons1:
Hmmmmmmmm this one week me Kia!!!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Emekaonline: 9:54pm On Jun 07
adamusuleiman1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspects-arrested-for-alleged-production-of-adulterated-alcohol-in-lagos/

I am not surprised that this news has not generated much comments from our noisy tenants. If this news is about being against Tinubu government or APC, you will see the children of hate filled this comments with their hate-induces spiting What a shame!

41 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:54pm On Jun 07
Godons1:
na dem. The developers of the world

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by jericco1(m): 9:54pm On Jun 07
Dent to the beautiful tribe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by joshjc(m): 9:55pm On Jun 07
Na dem

7 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Enemyofpeace: 9:56pm On Jun 07
Emekaonline:

I am not surprised that this news has not generated much comments from our noisy tenants. If this news is about being against Tinubu government or APC, you will see the children of hate filled this comments with their hate-induces spiting What a shame!
they won't come on this thread to condemn it, because na their brothers be the criminals and it means nothing to them.

29 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘Men Cause 60% Of Women’s Vaginal Infection’ - Twitter User / Man Jumps Into Lokoja River Over Economic Hardship — Police / Fireworks Blows Off Of UNIUYO Student's Fingers (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.