Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,265 members, 7,907,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos (26645 Views)

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by HardBishop(m): 9:53am On Jun 08
Cowrdyorubas:

Shut up idiot, if na ofenmanu idiot you no go attach tribe,u go beging preach.ewu ohia
Nkitipka sawagi gi Anya. For how long we shall continue to dent our image in[color=#006600][/color] for how long?
Ummunem na obodo oyibo most carry heavy drugs up to the extent, the Turkish Malaysia police single out only Igbo tribe in ethe whole of Africa as only tribe majorly involve in cocaine dealing. If at all we should get biafra, let start to behave ourselves upright

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by HardBishop(m): 9:57am On Jun 08
gideonvalor98:
Send this evil people back to their deserted region. They only cares for what they will eat and spend lavishly even if the entire generation is wiped out. Reduce their population in SW states. They're are the one destroying our youths and leading them astray with their poor upbringing. Everyday they're trooping in our region, yet perpetrating evil that we detest so much. What kind of parasite are these people? 🤦‍♂️
Just commit mass genocide on them
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Menclothing1: 10:14am On Jun 08
Fast money to kill many people in healt
This worst pass blood money

At least blood money it’s one person

This several death on Health issue
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Zool6: 10:44am On Jun 08
I m advocate of death sentence on this few unrepentant criminals rubbing stains on majority hardworking ppl but dont make it tribal 4 yorubas are now facing firing squad after being arrested smuggling drugs to saudi Arabia in disguise of going to pilgrim

quote author=Goodnewsforlife post=130357428]These people n penchant for crime

They just can’t reason beyond crime[/quote]

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Goodnewsforlife: 10:52am On Jun 08
Zool6:
I m advocate of death sentence on this few unrepentant criminals rubbing stains on majority hardworking ppl but dont make it tribal 4 yorubas are now facing firing squad after being arrested smuggling drugs to saudi Arabia in disguise of going to pilgrim

quote author=Goodnewsforlife post=130357428]These people n penchant for crime

They just can’t reason beyond crime
no igbos was found on d list because igbos aren’t allowed to travel to Saudi Arabia

Oya show me d list of igbos on death row in Asia prison
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by kmaster007: 10:58am On Jun 08
Asin Ehn! This tribe are good in producing fake stuff

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Desusi: 11:14am On Jun 08
KosiGee:

Igbo scatter you there. Fool. Condemn the criminals and leave Igbos out of this.

The evil men here should be killed and burnt to ashes.
Yeah! That's too harsh now! Baba your country man. Remember, God did not like thedesth of sinner but to come unto
repentance.
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Meteng: 12:12pm On Jun 08
Goodnewsforlife:
These people n penchant for crime

They just can’t reason beyond crime
Very heartless set of people. Tueeh

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Meteng: 12:14pm On Jun 08
Emekaonline:

Why in Lagos and why not in Anambra, Abia or Enugu?? Why Lagos??
Lol. Dem no go still transport am reach Lagos?
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by lordm(m): 1:34pm On Jun 08
phorget:
High nah high, both fake and original all nah still same alcohol. No matter how high anyone can get he or she would never become the most high.
fool

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by phorget(m): 1:38pm On Jun 08
lordm:
fool

Go drink ogogoro make I see if u no go high.
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:09pm On Jun 08
THIS WHY THOSE EVIL PPL KILLED DORA,because SHE WAS FIGHTING TO STOP THIS TRIBALCRIME AND HUMILIATN OF IGBOS angry

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Agugbadin: 2:09pm On Jun 08
They are Igbo men as usual.

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Father4all: 3:33pm On Jun 08
All those that sell fake medications should be killed

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Umuinyioku: 4:57pm On Jun 08
Godons1:

You are pained that, one of your colleagues was busted grin
He wasn't busted but victimised. No evidence that the drinks were fake,from experts review.
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Godons1: 6:37pm On Jun 08
Umuinyioku:
He wasn't busted but victimised. No evidence that the drinks were fake,from experts review.

The drinks are as fake as this father Christmas grin

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by caye(m): 8:38pm On Jun 08
I drank one Jack Daniels last year.

Oh boy! For every drink, I must to get headache from night to next morning.

Be lie say, I pour am away nii ( I no remember).

I believe say na 4 Edidi lane Jack Daniels, na im I drink .
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Umuinyioku: 10:02pm On Jun 08
Godons1:

The drinks are as fake as this father Christmas grin
The drinks were not fake please.
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 10:15pm On Jun 08
chidiokay:

what stupid jealousy ! who made the prices of shops in lagos expensive in the 1st place, is it not igbos call it 3million dey we collect the shop, its easy for dem to pay cos some of dem are into one shady deal or the other

So does a pricey shop justify going into adulteration/crime, before these people rent the shop do they not have business to do in mind already .. what stupid if you the less you see be that abi ..

You people always want to run back home to the village to claim Odogwu and selling original won't make that happen faster
Who are ‘you people’? Who told you I’m Igbo?

Yorubas own the most expensive shops in Lagos Island

According to you, whoever rents an expensive shop in Lagos island is into one shady deal or the other

What shady deals are these Yoruba people into?
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 10:16pm On Jun 08
Agapeunit:
Don't talk like that my sis,it is not a must to rent it! Some of my igbo brodas are here in alagbado doing there registered,nafdac original stamped alcohol biz here and they are not disgraced like this 2 glutton guys!
some weeks or months back,some of this guys producing in alagbado were set up by one of there friend from maryland, that they are producing fake drinks! It was the community leaders n the community who stood for them,because they know them in and out and follow the law the community leaders gave them. The over 50 armed officers left without arresting them but even drink out of the products! Do good no matter the condition u find urself,the end product always gat a sufficient grace.
What you just typed and what I responded to, are totally unrelated

I have no business with the topic, I tackled a commenter on something else
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 10:19pm On Jun 08
georgeakins:

Carry your useless lives commot for our region.

A bunch of shameless people
Tell your father to refund me 260 million for my house, why did he sell his land?

And Igbos are the ones that are shameless?

You that your father sold his birthright for change is not shameless?

Go and buy land in Enugu na

I am very happy you are in pain, you will cry blood and find no rest sweetheart

I promise you, you will cry till you die Hushpuppi cousin

You will find no rest

😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by chidiokay: 11:05pm On Jun 08
Maysdevices:
Who are ‘you people’? Who told you I’m Igbo?

Yorubas own the most expensive shops in Lagos Island

According to you, whoever rents an expensive shop in Lagos island is into one shady deal or the other

What shady deals are these Yoruba people into?

Trust me those yorubas had no choice, having stayed in the place from onset they just have to setup to the competition or our igbos brothers are waiting to hijack the shop .... lagos island market is one place you don't wana lose whatever space you have cos market is always booming
I didnt even mention lagos island, was talking generally anywhere ... igbos made rent expensive anywhere cos they will take it at any amount therefore others are forced to step up.
Go to lagos island, yorubas that own expensive shops ask about there name/family you will realize they are of pedegree, awon old money
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 11:32pm On Jun 08
chidiokay:

Trust me those yorubas had no choice, having stayed in the place from onset they just have to setup to the competition or our igbos brothers are waiting to hijack the shop .... lagos island market is one place you don't wana lose whatever space you have cos market is always booming
I didnt even mention lagos island, was talking generally anywhere ... igbos made rent expensive anywhere cos they will take it at any amount therefore others are forced to step up.
Go to lagos island, yorubas that own expensive shops ask about there name/family you will realize they are of pedegree, awon old money
Alright then

If you say so
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Ilekokonit: 12:32am On Jun 09
adamusuleiman1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspects-arrested-for-alleged-production-of-adulterated-alcohol-in-lagos/

E be like say na to buy your spirits from reputable stores in Lagos o.

But where are those reputable stores that can not be infiltrated with dangerous fake alcohol by greedy corrupt staff members ?
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by georgeakins: 6:56am On Jun 09
Maysdevices:
Tell your father to refund me 260 million for my house, why did he sell his land?

And Igbos are the ones that are shameless?

You that your father sold his birthright for change is not shameless?

Go and buy land in Enugu na

I am very happy you are in pain, you will cry blood and find no rest sweetheart

I promise you, you will cry till you die Hushpuppi cousin

You will find no rest

F
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Enugu is a cursed land, nobody will buy land in South East except ibos.

Only ibos live in ibo land.

Everything ibos have in Lagos is not up to 3% of Dangote refinery in monetary values.
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Maysdevices(f): 10:16am On Jun 09
georgeakins:

Enugu is a cursed land, nobody will buy land in South East except ibos.

Only ibos live in ibo land.

Everything ibos have in Lagos is not up to 3% of Dangote refinery in monetary values.
https://www.nairaland.com/343405/yoruba-community-alleges-marginalisation-enugu

Are these people Igala? Why are they crying? Why can’t they go back to their region?
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by YemyTemmy: 2:16pm On Jun 09
Amayabor1:

You are talking of wine. Taking bottle water now scares me. I don't even take soft drinks like Coke again because of them. I only go to a reputable shopping mall to get my water.

Very greedy and heartless set of people.

You are very right
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Hottdawgg: 12:57pm On Jul 25

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors’ Strike Cripples Hospitals Nationwide / Fruits/Vegetables In Nigeria That Aids Digestion. / 18 Ways Your Phone Is Ruining Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.