Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,265 members, 7,907,536 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 11:29 AM

Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos (26645 Views)

NAFDAC Lists Adulterated Wines, Drinks, Shows Steps To Verify Original Products / Mass Production Of Face-masks In Aba (For Coronavirus Protection) / Coronavirus: NAFDAC Approves Production Of Chloroquine For Clinical Trials (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by NonnyDot(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07
Umuinyioku:
ais it compulsory you buy the drinks?

Are you okay? Whether he buys it or not, won't some one buy it?

2 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by WhiteWood: 10:44pm On Jun 07
Now, we understand the reason South Africans are killing them. 6 is truly not enough

9 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Dybala11(m): 10:57pm On Jun 07
Holyfic:
Thank God say I dor stop to high.... Una enjoy una self
It doesn't stop with alcoholic drinks alone, it extends to drugs and other consumables too. Even pure water and plastic table water is not exempted. Many Nigerians are too predisposed to criminal acts. 🤦

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Felabrity: 11:13pm On Jun 07
Umuinyioku:
For what na? Your reasoning is infantile and should be spat at!
are you part of them? You are a disgrace for promoting and selling hazardous alcohols

Shame on your forefathers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by phorget(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07
High nah high, both fake and original all nah still same alcohol. No matter how high anyone can get he or she would never become the most high.
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by nesphil(m): 11:14pm On Jun 07
grin

StreetFight:
Why always you?

This criminality that you inherited from your forefathers will never let you have your own country, because no independent criminal nation will be allowed in West Africa.

1 Like

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Bahamas95(m): 11:16pm On Jun 07
Animals!

Even before opening the thread I already knew what to expect, heartless animals.

They can do anything to make money even if it involves taking lives.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by georgeakins: 11:17pm On Jun 07
Maysdevices:
Relax abeg

No let jealously kill you

This has nothing to do with that, go and price the rent of that ‘small shop’ in Lagos island

It is then you will understand that the more you look, the less you see

Carry your useless lives commot for our region.

A bunch of shameless people

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by guysbewise: 11:17pm On Jun 07
FG should give them their landlocked bia-fraud and let them go so that we can control our borders from these demons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Shimran(m): 11:27pm On Jun 07
Godons1:
The other day. Police arrested Emeka who specializes in producing fake medicines.

God of Mercy embarassed

I pray these things no get any effect for body cry

2 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by nesphil(m): 11:33pm On Jun 07

4 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Coronavirus1: 11:41pm On Jun 07
Melagros:
COMRADES, this is scary! Thank God that they are arrested
Some people get mind to do you evil oo
There are many more go to Benin they are there doing this deadly business. Too bad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by ucbenjamin696(m): 11:42pm On Jun 07
Do we really have anything original in diz kwatry again?

2 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by HugoBoss10(m): 11:56pm On Jun 07
This one by the right 👉 come resemble Portable grin
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by YemyTemmy: 12:00am On Jun 08
Jogs1900:
Na them...Awon were...Dirty people.

They must be jailed...This is among the reasons our life expectancy is below 50 years because of the greed of some people..People are now being careful to take wines now.

i dont take wines again cos of these Igbos...they can kill for money..
Nothing concerns them about public health as long as they make money

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Cajal(m): 12:03am On Jun 08
Jogs1900:
Na them...Awon were...Dirty people.

They must be jailed...This is among the reasons our life expectancy is below 50 years because of the greed of some people..People are now being careful to take wines now.
Awon odogwu bitters

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Amayabor1: 12:07am On Jun 08
Igbo people are killing Nigerians. You wouldn't understand the gravity of the situation until you live in their region. Everything is fake. They fake anything and everything. If you live in igbo land and you buy bottle water, coke, Pepsi or any drinks from those igbo boys that sell those things on the highway, just know that you are drinking poison.

Their greed and insatiable hunger for wealth is killing Nigerians. They producd fake medicines, fake wines, fake body lotions, just name it.

They should give them their own country so they can kill themselves with fake products.

Very greedy set of people.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Amayabor1: 12:10am On Jun 08
YemyTemmy:

i dont take wines again cos of these Igbos...they can kill for money..
Nothing concerns them about public health as long as they make money

You are talking of wine. Taking bottle water now scares me. I don't even take soft drinks like Coke again because of them. I only go to a reputable shopping mall to get my water.

Very greedy and heartless set of people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Truthsandtrusts: 12:12am On Jun 08
adamusuleiman1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspects-arrested-for-alleged-production-of-adulterated-alcohol-in-lagos/

Peter Obi invested in beer, some evil igbo people has killed a lot of souls with fake drink's productions.

3 Likes

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Omoawoke: 12:13am On Jun 08
Godons1:
The other day. Police arrested Emeka who specializes in producing fake medicines.

This guy is supposed to be hanged to death.

Death to all producers of fake drugs and foods. Those guys deserve jungle justice

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Bigkelvo: 12:14am On Jun 08
I don’t no what to say. But if this is what you will be doing in your country Biafra good luck you guys can go next week self with all your fake everything

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Jamie248: 12:14am On Jun 08
adamusuleiman1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/suspects-arrested-for-alleged-production-of-adulterated-alcohol-in-lagos/

Amayabor1:
Igbo people are killing Nigerians. You wouldn't understand the gravity of the situation until you live in their region. Everything is fake. They fake anything and everything. If you live in igbo land and you buy bottle water, coke, Pepsi or any drinks from those igbo boys that sell those things on the highway, just know that you are drinking poison.

Their greed and insatiable hunger for wealth is killing Nigerians. They producd fake medicines, fake wines, fake body lotions, just name it.

They should give them their own country so they can kill themselves with fake products.

Very greedy set of people.

Ibo man does not care if his N500k profit from fake, adulterated liquor will result in the death of one million innocent and oblivious consumers of that counterfeit product

Yet they continue to wonder why every other tribe in Nigeria despises them, they insist that they are being victimized

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Umuinyioku: 12:25am On Jun 08
Felabrity:
are you part of them? You are a disgrace for promoting and selling hazardous alcohols

Shame on your forefathers
How hazardous are the alcohols. We're you forced to buy it?
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Umuinyioku: 12:26am On Jun 08
NonnyDot:

Are you okay? Whether he buys it or not, won't some one buy it?
I am very okay. Not compulsory to buy the drinks.
Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by guysbewise: 12:51am On Jun 08
FG should give them their landlocked bia-fraud and let them go so that we can control our borders from these demons and their fakes goods.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Tzar(m): 1:45am On Jun 08
These people again! WTF is wrong with them! They always try to make money through dubious means.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Greatzeus(m): 2:15am On Jun 08
Exousiang01:

The government should go after their buyers who are the actual victims?

The way some of una dey think I done believe now say cases of bad mental health don increase
I think he meant distributors,those who buy directly from them knows it's fake,they have shop owners they supply to directly.
Many shops owned by these guys buy and sell fake products because they are supplied directly by the people making the fake products very cheap and they sell at market prices to customers,thereby making more money than regular shop owners who but genuine products

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by atobs4real(m): 2:27am On Jun 08
Hadone:
Thought everything can be forged in Nigeria, but is there any fake alcohol? For me every alcohol is FAKE. You can LIKE or SHARE if you like but don't qoute me pls
I pray ur loved ones take out of it Asap u will understand. Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by aywagze(m): 3:59am On Jun 08
These guys are terrorists ..🤔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by Benwallt(m): 4:15am On Jun 08
Melagros:
COMRADES, this is scary! Thank God that they are arrested
Some people get mind to do you evil oo

Dem plenty

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspects Arrested For Alleged Production Of Adulterated Alcohol In Lagos by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:36am On Jun 08
When the time finally comes,the rest of us will rise up and ask these criminals from hell to go away and go have their own country! Awon Omo irankiran lasan!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Doctors’ Strike Cripples Hospitals Nationwide / Fruits/Vegetables In Nigeria That Aids Digestion. / 18 Ways Your Phone Is Ruining Your Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.