Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,564 members, 7,972,123 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 12:50 AM

The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 (915 Views)

Question Christians Couldn't Answer. Perhaps You Could! / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / How To Answer The Question "Where Did Jesus Say, 'I Am God, Worship Me''? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 12:27pm On Jun 08
I asked five christian this question so far but they couldn't give an answer at all,they only dodge the question.
The previous Four christians I orally interviewed.
But I will share my What'sapp conversation with a Christian that has been inviting me to her church,about two weeks now.
She couldn't answer the question either.
Below is the screenshot of our conversation:

Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 12:31pm On Jun 08
Lastly

Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by judatech: 12:44pm On Jun 08
I'm sure when you meet your Maker this will be the least of things you will bother about
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Verbtips(m): 12:45pm On Jun 08
I know a person that can give you an answer
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by ReacherSaidNoth: 12:49pm On Jun 08
Yahweh obviously closes his eyes and ears during any sort of sexual intercourse, that is why rapists and molesters are free to act. But remember he loves you and lives in you smiley

1 Like

Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by ReacherSaidNoth: 12:50pm On Jun 08
judatech:
I'm sure when you meet your Maker this will be the least of things you will bother about
Most of us have met our 'makers' or are you an orphan, picked from the bin?

2 Likes

Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 12:52pm On Jun 08
grin
ReacherSaidNoth:
Yahweh obviously closely his eyes and ears during any sort of sexual intercourse, that is why rapists and molesters are free to act. But remember he loves you and lives in you smiley

HahahahA grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Kasalagoburst: 12:54pm On Jun 08
Have you ever asked yourself this: When Lions mate in the presence of many tourists, why do they behave like the tourists are not there?

Reverse the question above to find an answer to your question.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 12:59pm On Jun 08
Kasalagoburst:
Have you ever asked yourself this: When Lions mate in the presence of many tourists, why do they behave like the tourists are not there?

Reverse the question above to find an answer to your question.

Ask yourself if the tourists are in the lion's,
Then come back and answer the question.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Kasalagoburst: 1:54pm On Jun 08
Atheist001:

Ask yourself if the tourists are in the lion's,
Then come back and answer the question.

Of course, the tourists are in the Lions. One would then ask, “what part of the tourists are in the Lions”?

In the eyes of the Lions, the inverted images of the tourists; in the nostrils of the Lions, the air and smell of the tourists. But in the mind and appetite of the Lions, they are “absent” or “muted” (for a moment).

So what part of God is in a saved man? Someone said, “Let this mind be in you, which was in Christ Jesus”. It is then clear to the discerning mind that a transcendent God who is Spirit either has no appetite for an activity that is strictly flesh or physical or has a different interpretation of such an act- a man sees it as sex but God reads the intention and some other complex interpretation behind it.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 2:45pm On Jun 08
[quote author=Kasalagoburst post=130367302]

You obviously seem to be suffering from faith induced learning disability,and there's no limit of illogicallity that you can't go just to defend your fairy tales.
I asked you a question,but instead of answering the question,you were answering me with a question, I showed you the logical fallacies of your question,
Still you came back not answering the question, but try so hard to paint an analogy that is not there,obviously you have no answer .
Religion is pretending to know what you don't know,
Or speaking about speculations as if they are evidently true.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by paxonel(m): 2:56pm On Jun 08
Atheist001:
I asked five christian this question so far but they couldn't give an answer at all,they only dodge the question.
But I will share my What'sapp conversation with a Christian that has been inviting me to her church,about two weeks now.
so you want to toast the Christian sister by bringing sex conversation eh?
holy goat fire
You don't want to say the toasting that is exactly on your mind you are indirectly asking religious questions abi?
Or are there no atheist sisters in ya atheist congregations

4 Likes

Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Kasalagoburst: 3:19pm On Jun 08
[quote author=Atheist001 post=130367966][/quote]

Don’t be offended by me; no one can believe in God- this is the condition every man is born in. For anyone to know God, God has to take the initiative by revealing Himself to such a one.

My friend, if you don’t believe there is an uncreated God, that ability hasn’t been given to you, yet. Just live - live and love your neighbor as you love yourself, until it is time to die - this is your responsibility.

Enjoy your weekend.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by itzadorable333: 5:59pm On Jun 08
Atheist001:
The Lord is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient.
The Creator of The Heaven and Earth.
The Most High
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 7:02pm On Jun 08
Kasalagoburst:

Don’t be offended by me; no one can believe in God- this is the condition every man is born in. For anyone to know God, God has to take the initiative by revealing Himself to such a one.

My friend, if you don’t believe there is an uncreated God, that ability hasn’t been given to you, yet. Just live - live and love your neighbor as you love yourself, until it is time to die - this is your responsibility.

Enjoy your weekend.

Atheism is not actually a lack of believe in a god or gods,but a knowing that there's no god or god's..
In other words:
It's not that I know there's a god or god's ,but decide not believe, it's is that I know there's no god or gods at all.
I'm enjoying my life and in good terms with family, friends , enemies and neighbor.
So I don't need that advice from you.
Enjoy your weekend too.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 7:04pm On Jun 08
itzadorable333:

The Lord is Omnipotent, Omnipresent, Omniscient.
The Creator of The Heaven and Earth.
The Most High

Omini indeed.. grin grin grin grin grin
Busy right now ,I don't have your time.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 7:08pm On Jun 08
paxonel:
so you want to toast the Christian sister by bringing sex conversation eh?
holy goat fire
You don't want to say the toasting that is exactly on your mind you are indirectly asking religious questions abi?
Or are there no atheist sisters in ya atheist congregations

I can only laugh grin grin grin grin grin
So hilarious.

1 Like

Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by bamayo(m): 7:10pm On Jun 08
Do you believe God is every?
Do you also believe God is holy?
Let me also ask you one question, when believers are having sex, whether Muslim or christian, does he see them
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by StillDtruth: 3:16am On Jun 10
Atheist001:

Atheism is not actually a lack of believe in a god or gods,but a knowing that there's no god or god's..
In other words:
It's not that I know there's a god or god's ,but decide not believe, it's is that I know there's no god or gods at all.
I'm enjoying my life and in good terms with family, friends , enemies and neighbor.
So I don't need that advice from you.
Enjoy your weekend too.

That's a Lie. Atheism is the hatred of God and a rejection of His Person.

We don't believe in aliens and flying submarines because they do not exist. And you do not see us making noise and trying to prove that they do not exist.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by StillDtruth: 3:35am On Jun 10
Atheist001:

What a very filthy, depraved and cursed mind!.

Pervert full Peeping Tom spotted! You are surely the evil child who goes to his parents bedroom to watch then fucking.

See how you prove that atheist are devils with one of the most vile and dirty minds in the world? You just proved God Right in giving us The Law that people like you should be killed and dispatched to hellfire.

Clearly this is one of the most stupid and most useless questions in the world a stupdi person can ever come up with.for clearly, it is no business of any christian husbiand and wife coupling how God deals with their sex intercourse.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:54am On Jun 10
Misunderstanding of the scriptures is the cause!

Jesus never said God dwells in the body of each individual believer but in the congregation as one BODY.
A single believer in Christ is a Christian it's the congregation of Christians that Jesus is referring to as a BODY not each individual.
To get things clearer please read what Jesus said as recorded below:

"For where there are two or three gathered together in my name, there I am in their midst.” Matthew 18:20

So Jesus taught his disciples to pray to God and made it clear to them that each individual must lock his door when praying for personal needs {Matthew 6:6} but when praying for how to carry out the assignment given to them as one body that's when Jesus will be needed because he is the HEAD of the congregation while his disciples formed other BODY PARTS! Colossians 1:18

And as for sex between a couple you can borrow a leaf from what happened in Eden.
After God has given Adam and Eve to each other as one couple God often give them the privacy they needed for them to enjoy themselves as man and wife that's the import of what is recorded at Genesis 3:8-9

Later they heard the voice of Jehovah God as he was walking in the garden about the breezy part of the day, and the man and his wife hid from the face of Jehovah God among the trees of the garden. And Jehovah God kept calling to the man and saying to him: “Where are you?”

It's the privacy given them that warrants this otherwise they can't hide from their Creator so they have the time for sex and God gave them what they needed: PRIVACY!

Thanks for considering our book, your book, God's word the Bible! smiley
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Antilslaam: 6:26am On Jun 10
Atheist001:

How many questions before you did you answered?
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 8:48am On Jun 10
[quote author=StillDtruth post=130391

Argument against the person (argumentum ad hominem)

• This involves attacking the personality of the individual(s) with whom one is

debating or arguing, thereby diverting attention from the real issues.

I recommend you study logic and critical reasoning,it will help a lot.
Then we can talk ,I can't bring myself so low to your level (throwing slurs at people online).

[/quote]
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 8:51am On Jun 10
Antilslaam:

How many questions before you did you answered?
I don't understand.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 9:09am On Jun 10
StillDtruth:

That's a Lie. Atheism is the hatred of God and a rejection of His Person.

We don't believe in aliens and flying submarines because they do not exist. And you do not see us making noise and trying to prove that they do not exist.

I didn't see this comment,I would have replied you long time ago.
Believers lie about what Atheism means to deter people from being enlightened.
You pretend that your favorite lie is the absolute truth.
Your stereotype bemused me ,I am an Atheist,I know there are no Aliens and i don't go about spreading misinformation.
Hatred for what I know doesn't exist?
You just displayed your ignorance of what Atheism is all about.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by StillDtruth: 9:24am On Jun 10
Atheist001:

Argument against the person (argumentum ad hominem)

• This involves attacking the personality of the individual(s) with whom one is

debating or arguing, thereby diverting attention from the real issues.

I recommend you study logic and critical reasoning,it will help a lot.
Then we can talk ,I can't bring myself so low to your level (throwing slurs at people online).

Some statements and arguments are born out of a persons mind and character. Thus, the person cannot be divorced from his argument, especially when such arguments are offensive, repugnant, abominable and does not stand on good conscience.

Arguments having roots in sexual perversion and filth are unreasonable and invalid ab initio.

That is why no reasonable person asks them.

But atheists are known to be people who have no regard for Law and crossing lines therefore it is no surprise to see you do it.

And it is quite funny to see use raise The Law of valid argument whwreas you broke its Law first

What are the basic rules of an 'argument'?
26 Jan 2019 — What are the basic rules of an 'argument'?

The first basic rule is: Fight fair! No low blows, no insults or ad hominems. No fallacious argunents, no offensive and repugnant arguments
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by StillDtruth: 9:50am On Jun 10
Atheist001:

I didn't see this comment,I would have replied you long time ago.
Believers lie about what Atheism means to deter people from being enlightened.
You pretend that your favorite lie is the absolute truth.
Your stereotype bemused me ,I am an Atheist,I know there are no Aliens and i don't go about spreading misinformation.
Hatred for what I know doesn't exist?
You just displayed your ignorance of what Atheism is all about.

It is a known fact that people of all persuasions lie and are capable of lying. But we also know when they are lying and how to prove that they lie, so this is no issue.

And you have only affirmed what i said with your talk about aliens and the.fact that you do not prove that they.do not exist nor do we have any passion and emotion for them.

But the emotional passion and dedication of atheists on the matter of God and the bible betrays them and clearly reveals that they hate God as proven in here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5522573/atheism-god-hateism#83931853

We all see the God hatefullness of atheists and of course every reasonable person can see that they hate Him because, He is anti evil and anti sin whereas, they want to be evil and love being evil and ofcourse, they would not bear to hear that whether now or later, God would still catch them and punish them for all their sins and evils they thought they had gotten away with.

So, you are not the first atheist coming here, others have been here long before you and we have seen everything that they are about

https://www.nairaland.com/2876811/confession-atheits-work-satan#42133743
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 10:07am On Jun 10
StillDtruth:

You are wrong but as I said earlier you pretend your favorite lie is the only or absolute truth.
If Atheist should be pissed off,it's the ills of religion, the advanced fee fraud called religion,that scam deceiving people from generation to generation that we dislike not an imaginary dude in the sky.(a fragment of religious people imagination).
Again, I can't have hatred for what I know doesn't exist.
Also you lie ,and also lie about lying.
Where did I say I profess the existence of Aliens.
You deliberately concoct a lie about me , and project it on me.
I understand the psychology of projections; when you're caught lying,then you call everyone a lair.

Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 10:36am On Jun 10
StillDtruth:

Some statements and arguments are born out of a persons mind and character. Thus, the person cannot be divorced from his argument, especially when such arguments are offensive, repugnant, abominable and does not stand on good conscience.

Arguments having roots in sexual perversion and filth are unreasonable and invalid ab initio.

But atheists are known to be people who have no regard for Law and crossing lines therefore it is no surprise to see you do it.

And it is quite funny to see use raise The Law of valid argument whwreas you broke its Law first

The first basic rule is: Fight fair! No low blows, no insults or ad hominems. No fallacious argunents, no offensive and repugnant arguments

Lol you need to listen to yourself speak.
You just stated again and again that the sex by which you're given birth is perversion,filth, disgusting, depraved e.t.c.
And you also believed your holy God gave you this sex for procreation. A holy God created a sinful , unholy thing for you to enjoy.
You confessed that that sex is unholy and filth.
You don't know me ,neither do you have evidence of immorality against me,
And yet you indulge in this sex you call filthy ,and yet have the audacity to speak trash about my person.
If you're civilized enough,you would stop your false accusations.
Lol, speaking about sex is repugnant according to you, religion has really dealth with you.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 10:51am On Jun 10
StillDtruth:

You wrote a lot, lying and accusing me of what you are guilty of, in this discussion.
You derailed the thread cuz obviously you have no answer,just blabbering and ranting.
Well I take solace in the realization that we are all not stupid,but intelligent people can see your intellectual dishonesty so far.
Don't worry you will die ,and when you die you will go to heaven.
angry grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 11:52am On Jun 10
StillDtruth:

It is a known fact that people of all persuasions lie and are capable of lying. But we also know when they are lying and how to prove that they lie, so this is no issue.

And you have only affirmed what i said with your talk about aliens and the.fact that you do not prove that they.do not exist nor do we have any passion and emotion for them.

But the emotional passion and dedication of atheists on the matter of God and the bible betrays them and clearly reveals that they hate God as proven in here.

https://www.nairaland.com/5522573/atheism-god-hateism#83931853

We all see the God hatefullness of atheists and of course every reasonable person can see that they hate Him because, He is anti evil and anti sin whereas, they want to be evil and love being evil and ofcourse, they would not bear to hear that whether now or later, God would still catch them and punish them for all their sins and evils they thought they had gotten away with.

So, you are not the first atheist coming here, others have been here long before you and we have seen everything that they are about

https://www.nairaland.com/2876811/confession-atheits-work-satan#42133743

You speak as if the existence of a God or Gods has been evidently proven.
The existence of God is a speculation,that is make believe,that is no evidence.
It's intellectual arrogance to assume that Atheist hate an entity whose existence has not been proven,but must be make believe.
For instance,you don't believe science you know science, whereas unlike religion ,science is evidently true.
But when it comes to scripture (storybook) and God you need to believe, because there's no evidence,or certainty of authenticity.

1 Like

Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by StillDtruth: 1:52pm On Jun 10
Atheist001:

You speak as if the existence of a God or Gods has been evidently proven...

Sure! Its self evident and proven that as a House and mannequin does not built or create itseld, so also did we living mannequins and our House which we call earth did not buiild or create itself nor ourself.

And there is no argument here.

Atheist001:

It's intellectual arrogance to assume that Atheist hate an entity whose existence has not been proven,but must be make believe.

As i told you, you are not the first atheist coming here, others have been here long before you and we have seen everything that they are about and their reasons for their God hatefullness, So there is nothing to assume when clearly we have all seen the hatred of God by atheists.

Atheist001:

For instance,you don't believe science you know science, whereas unlike religion ,science is evidently true.
But when it comes to scripture (storybook) and God you need to believe, because there's no evidence,or certainty of authenticity.

See if you truly knew what science means, then you would know that practical science is true but scientist lie and can lie and of course have reasons to lie

Unlike the bible which is placing things you have seen and already experienced and has nothing to take from you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Installing Love / In Dire Need Of Help! / What Is Fasting In Islam? And What Is The Wisdom Behind It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.