Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:52 AM

The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 (922 Views)

Question Christians Couldn't Answer. Perhaps You Could! / Who Decreed That Christians Must Have White Weddings? / Study Shows That Christians Are The Wealthiest Religious Group In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by itzadorable333: 7:46pm On Jun 19
[quote author=Atheist001 post=130516177][/quote]
Lol as expected you are Google-dependent, like the rest of your ilk who derive knowledge and existence from Google. So it's not surprising how apparently retarded you sound..
Lemme give u some assignment to occupy yourself with; do you think there's any difference between Truth and Fact?
Just so you know, I don't expect u to understand the question neither do I expect you to give a comprehensive explanation to your attempts at answering the question. Actually I want to give u a chance to ascend because the level you are intellectually, borders extinction..
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 10:31pm On Jun 19
itzadorable333:

Lol it's not a must to sound grandiloquent...who u wan impress na? See as English just de give u injury.
The purpose of language is to express not to impress, that is why there are many simple words available. Pls dot your T's and I's or u simply employ an English Language Learning tutor, I believe u'd get help; that's if u insist u must use the English Language (I mean there are thousands of languages available to pick from, given your challenge at English language usage).

I understand your plight grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Ken4Christ: 10:55pm On Jun 19
Atheist001:
I asked five christian this question so far but they couldn't give an answer at all,they only dodge the question.
The previous Four christians I orally interviewed.
But I will share my What'sapp conversation with a Christian that has been inviting me to her church,about two weeks now.
She couldn't answer the question either.
Below is the screenshot of our conversation:

Christ in you doesn't mean he dwells in you as Jesus. He dwells in you through his Holy Spirit. And you can't see the Holy Spirit. But you can hear his voice and feel his presence

God created sex and he knows humans mate. It gives him delight when it's done within the confines of marriage. In any case, the Holy Spirit mission in your life is not to supervise your sex life but to empower you to preach the gospel.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 11:01pm On Jun 19
itzadorable333:

Lol as expected you are Google-dependent, like the rest of your ilk who derive knowledge and existence from Google. So it's not surprising how apparently retarded you sound..
Lemme give u some assignment to occupy yourself with; do you think there's any difference between Truth and Fact?
Just so you know, I don't expect u to understand the question neither do I expect you to give a comprehensive explanation to your attempts at answering the question. Actually I want to give u a chance to ascend because the level you are intellectually, borders extinction..

An ignoramus thinks he has more information than Google,goes about embarrassing himself online,and when corrected goes berserk.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by itzadorable333: 5:43pm On Jun 20
Atheist001:

I understand your plight grin grin grin grin grin grin
u do? Then do something about it, it's about to do everything to u
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by itzadorable333: 5:56pm On Jun 20
Atheist001:

An ignoramus thinks he has more information than Google,goes about embarrassing himself online,and when corrected goes berserk.
Lol is this another of your 'sarcastics', as you call it?
Or u have another name for it from Google?
You know, I was right when I said you can't be able to give answer to the question I posed to u..
Maybe u should try running to your teacher, Google.
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 3:41pm On Jun 22
StillDtruth:

See pervert and super fool even though he is aware of a thing called surrogacy.

Your portion
https://www.nairaland.com/3024894/dead-bodies-everywhere-fatal-accident#44330701

Baba e ni pervert, barstard
Re: The Question I Asked That Christians Couldn't Answer.part 1 by Atheist001: 3:41pm On Jun 22
StillDtruth:

See pervert and super fool even though he is aware of a thing called surrogacy.

Your portion
https://www.nairaland.com/3024894/dead-bodies-everywhere-fatal-accident#44330701

Baba e ni pervert, bastard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Perfection Is Possible. / Greetings From The Heart Of Gold / Christians In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.