Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,743 members, 7,875,859 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:43 PM

Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest (41698 Views)

Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Nchenches: 5:08pm On Jun 09
IdiotOjukwu:
Businessman and socialite Pascal Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest, has suggested that insecurity is the reason the funeral of highlife star Flavour’s dad was held in Enugu instead of his home state of Anambra.

Chief Priest, who was among the celebrities that attended the funeral on Saturday, stated this via his verified Instagram page.

He appealed to Southeasterners to collectively address the issue of insecurity in the region, emphasising that it is “no longer interesting.”

The socialite mentioned that Southeasterners cannot destroy their homeland because they are being marginalised.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C79Z3imIXSJ/?igsh=aGRpOWh4ZXRqdXZl

This Cubana sef: can't he take one minute to ask himself: who have been behind the insecurity in the SE which before 2020, was the most peaceful zone in Nigeria?
Does he sincerely believe that Igbos are perpetuating insecurity in their Igbo land? For what? Those IPOB people marched in Igbo cities for more thsn 4 years without harming anyone. Suddenly, Nigeria's armed forces started to shoot and kill unarmed separatists.
Most modern countries emerged from an existing country. So why would Nigeria shoot at unarmed separatists?
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by rinzaugustine: 5:09pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:
Tinubu couldn't bury his son DEJI in IRABIJI Osun State.

Tinubu buried his son in LAGOS...is Tinubu a Lagosian?

See akamu face wan throw shade... grin

Ozuor

exactly ! If chief priest and his bitterness filled Agbado sponsors even know anything about igbo culture they wouldn’t be pulling such stunts on some people sensibilities . A burial ceremony can take place anywhere any person wants and still bury deceased in his hometown and it has been so since time immemorial

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Dyfynezz12(m): 5:11pm On Jun 09
paramakina202:

True or false?
Why was the burial held in Enugu instead of his home town Umunze?
Is Enugu not in southeast?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Mccullum: 5:12pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:
Yoruba don recuit another one..

After

Reno O'fuckery Failed
Bayo Onanuga failed
Joe Igbokwe failed
Fani Kayode failed
All the Agbado miscreants on social media failed woefully...

Na this one dem don recuit to dey market for APC.

Watch how he will fail woefully...

Nonsense

Continue to be deceiving your and thinking you're creating confusion to the public.

Let me join you by saying this - South East is the most peaceful geopolitical zone in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Sultanofpiglets: 5:14pm On Jun 09
It's not like the rest of NIGERIA where Fulani Herdsmen killed 3 OBAs and the region kept quiet

Not like a region that has a human ritual epidemic.

Not like a region where a foreign military tells a terrorist that they know he is protected by the NIGERIAN Army?

Who who is actually dwelling on fake news and beliefs?

Grow up man..and stop being naive. cheesy

Mccullum:

Continue to be deceiving your and thinking you're creating confusion to the public.

Let me join you by saying this - South East is the most peaceful geopolitical zone in Nigeria.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Treasure17(m): 5:15pm On Jun 09
Inanities calling it burial. Most of the things we do in the name of culture are plain stupid.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Sultanofpiglets: 5:18pm On Jun 09
They always believe they can profile IGBOs and this is something we need to checkmate badly.

How can an Oshogbo based miscreant stay under his/her brown roof mansion and actually believe they understand another region that doesn't even share anything in common with them?

That is why I told them that 99% of 'our LAGOS ' RONU chanters are based in the bushes of the SW.

No level ..only noise

rinzaugustine:
exactly ! If chief priest and his bitterness filled Agbado sponsors even know anything about igbo culture they wouldn’t be pulling such stunts on some people sensibilities . A burial ceremony can take place anywhere any person wants and still bury deceased in his hometown and it has been so since time immemorial
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by pointblank247(m): 5:19pm On Jun 09
paramakina202:

Do you have evidence the man was buried in his home town Umunze contrary to what Cubana Chief Priest said?
Ask any Anambra man. The funeral of a big Anambra guy Will most time hold in the cities where he lived. Before the final one at his country home. Some times this may include night vigils. Ojukwu's funeral Comes to mind,.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by MajorOvakporaye(f): 5:20pm On Jun 09
Go and help your younger brother. Mpama. Mugu.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by PeterObi4LP: 5:20pm On Jun 09
paramakina202:

True or false?

The choice of his father when alive or his children choice. It has nothing to do with insecurity. Is Enugu saver?

My dad still alive have already told me the exact place to bury him if he pass on. So is a choice.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by CapitalBank: 5:20pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:

After

Reno O'fuckery Failed
Bayo Onanuga failed
Joe Igbokwe failed
Fani Kayode failed

Nonsense

You sabi the game.

I wish other Igbo people knows what is happening.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by poseidon12: 5:22pm On Jun 09
Well said.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Sultanofpiglets: 5:22pm On Jun 09
Na to sensitize others..

Simple grin

CapitalBank:

You sabi the game.

I wish other Igbo people knows what is happening.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by SpatialKing(m): 5:25pm On Jun 09
paramakina202:

True or false?

He buried his dad in Umunze and did all the rites in Umunze

But did the party in Enugu because that was were he was born and raised...
Also, Soludo already established a law about funeral ceremony in Anambra state
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Cti28(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09
paramakina202:

He can build one mansion within six month if he wanted.The money is there.So there must be other reasons.
They used insecurity as a cover up. The major reason is because he does not have a befitting house that matches his status in Umunze. The one here is the one built by his late father.

As you stated, he could built one within 6 months but the backlash from people won't let him.

Again Umunze is by far more secured than the FCT.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Theoarhics: 5:27pm On Jun 09
What's amazing about funerals if you not for the fact that Igbo has turned it into a celebration party and to cuddle their ego
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by richeeyo(m): 5:27pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:

After

Reno O'fuckery Failed
Bayo Onanuga failed
Joe Igbokwe failed
Fani Kayode failed

Nonsense
Truth dey pain una
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Staywithbina: 5:27pm On Jun 09
I had to login for this one ,Cubana you lied ,flavour might have other reasons but not insecurity,men Wey pass flavour has been doing their burial and people coming in into the event without stress ,even in the hot zones ,Abeg let flavour find another excuse
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by oladipuposadeeq(m): 5:29pm On Jun 09
Forumites:
Enugu is more insecure than anambra. What’s this one saying. Tell hope to stop taking people’s ancestral land. He should stop killing his own ppl.
exactly what I wanted to say, by my own experience during lockdown at least I have spent lockdown thrice in enugu and twice in Anambra and I can categorically tell you that enugu is safer than Anambra with abia been the safest but you see that imo chia since the inception of the hopelessdima nothing profitable has come to that state, it has been behind compared to other states in the region.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Staywithbina: 5:29pm On Jun 09
Cti28:
They used insecurity as a cover up. The major reason is because he does not have a befitting house that matches his status in Umunze. The one here is the one built by his late father.

As you stated, he could built one within 6 months but the backlash from people won't let him.

Again Umunze is by far more secured than the FCT.
My dear leave flavour ,he never talk em problem
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by paramakina202: 5:36pm On Jun 09
SpatialKing:

He buried his dad in Umunze and did all the rites in Umunze

But did the party in Enugu because that was were he was born and raised...
Also, Soludo already established a law about funeral ceremony in Anambra state

Ok noted
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Judolisco(m): 5:36pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:

After

Reno O'fuckery Failed
Bayo Onanuga failed
Joe Igbokwe failed
Fani Kayode failed

Nonsense
wetin con dis news with Yoruba now... Na Yoruba talk say make eno hold him papa burial for Peter obi safe anambra?
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Sultanofpiglets: 5:37pm On Jun 09
But in peaceful SW, Tinubu buried Deji in Lagos, instead of Osun State.

Why? Is he afraid they will collect the Boyz skull? grin

Will you accept that Truth?

richeeyo:

Truth dey pain una

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Sultanofpiglets: 5:38pm On Jun 09
Na IGBO say why Tinubu no bury Deji for IRABIJI? Even as Saw safe according to una? grin

Judolisco:
wetin con dis news with Yoruba now... Na Yoruba talk say make eno hold him papa burial for Peter obi safe anambra?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by rinzaugustine: 5:39pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:
They always believe they can profile IGBOs and this is something we need to checkmate badly.

How can an Oshogbo based miscreant stay under his/her brown roof mansion and actually believe they understand another region that doesn't even share anything in common with them?

That is why I told them that 99% of 'our LAGOS ' RONU chanters are bas d in the bushes of the SW.

No level ..only noise

exactly my brother. The number of houses owned by their people are not up to 30% of Lagos and it’s mostly in deep slums of agege and co where up to 20 people will be sharing one room and when it rains gutter water with faeces will fill entire room and they still sleep ,bath and cook with waters sieved from the black dirty waters infested with faeces. When you leave Lagos for their states, If you see the conditions they live you will cry for them because you will never wish even your enemy to live like that. Their houses are like pig stys. From Iseyin to Ibadan is like 2-3 hours but you won’t find a single sign of life on that road and that’s their major road, then you get to Ibadan and see houses built in 1920s some showing vote for akintola from 1960s written in charcoal. Up to 50 cousins living in same old house , still using latrine pit toilet with dirty curtain dividing toilet and parlor, they can’t afford ordinary medications, drink agbo day and night,..lazy, dirty and generationally very poor people that have nothing to contribute to Nigeria except bitterness for igbos…. you will think you are in Niger republic when you leave Lagos for other SW states. Ask people who have been there and you will understand why they channel their bitterness daily to igbos because they all know igbos are mentally and physically superior to them
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Olowosaudi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 09
Hmmm. Let them continue to kill themselves and their people because they lost an election. Las Las, nah dem go loose and their land will become desolate and they would become refugees in other people's lands when they don't want to reach out and form alliances to win elections because their ways is gra gra and no sense attached to it.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by richmanrichard: 5:39pm On Jun 09
Overfeeding! Enugu State is in the South West.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Godons1: 5:41pm On Jun 09
Chaolin:

Idiot do you think we are careless like your yoruba people who are prey in their fortress

Fulani don instal Emirs in most parts of East.

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Judolisco(m): 5:45pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:
Na IGBO say why Tinubu no bury Deji for IRABIJI? Even as Saw safe according to una? grin

u sef ask yourself na shey dis question wey u ask now make sense... A fmr senator representing lagos and a fmr elected governor of lagos state doesn't have d right to bury his son in lagos... Bro shey wetin u talk make sense to u?

I don't have a problem with you... An Igbo man spoke, u left d igbo man and attacked the yorubas... Na Yorubas say make una dey kill all of una rich men dem?
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Sultanofpiglets: 5:48pm On Jun 09
Me myself I rich..Dem don kee me?

Your 3 OBAs, I get money pass them and Fulani kill Dem, wetin you do, or wetin you talk? grin

Judolisco:
u sef ask yourself na shey dis question wey u ask now make sense... A fmr senator representing lagos and a fmr elected governor of lagos state doesn't have d right to bury his son in lagos... Bro shey wetin u talk make sense to u?

I don't have a problem with you... An Igbo man spoke, u left d igbo man and attacked the yorubas... Na Yorubas say make una dey kill all of una rich men dem?
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Padipadi: 5:49pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:

After

Reno O'fuckery Failed
Bayo Onanuga failed
Joe Igbokwe failed
Fani Kayode failed

Nonsense
People like you are spoilers. You deserve to be in Kuje or Kirikiri. Your untterances can set the nation on fire 🔥
Be neutral and speak what's right.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Judolisco(m): 5:50pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:
Me myself I rich..Dem don kee me?

Your 3 OBAs, I get money pass them and Fulani kill Dem, wetin you do, or wetin you talk? grin

all dis chest beating online no go help u bros... I sure say na lag u dey

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Correct List Of The 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.