Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest (41699 Views)

Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 8:33am On Jun 10
blacknp:
As usual it is other people’s fault, that the South East of Nigeria is a hot bed for criminality as confirmed by your own brother?

Politically induced killings. Selecting army officers from mostly of Igbo origin and Christians and shooting them on Biafra memorial day in Abia, tracking Gulak down to Owerri and shooting him so that investigators will be confused. Creating confusion everywhere. Shooting at a market square in Nsukka a day before the sit at home for the memorial. I see most of these as political violence. Although no region is free of crime 100%
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 8:38am On Jun 10
blacknp:
Oblivious Minded Obidient, e pain me well well say your President Bola Tinubu buried his son in the Ikoyi cemetery?

As e dey pain you say Flavour celebrated his father's burial in Enugu where he was born against Anambra his home town. Dullard.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 8:42am On Jun 10
blacknp:
Yes e pain me well well that your president, is a former Governor of Lagos State.

You mean the Baba that forced you and your kinsmen to use Ebi m pa wa as your new good morning greetings on daily basis. Chaii suffering and claiming.😭😭
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 8:47am On Jun 10
Godons1:

grin grin and then sabi laugh other regions for insecurity, but their region na no go area

Here you seem to celebrate. What actually are you celebrating.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 8:48am On Jun 10
Godons1:

Even Enugu is not safe. But it is safer than Anambra by far

On the contrary, no
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 8:54am On Jun 10
tachia406:
Rest in peace to the dead. My heart and thoughts with Mr. Flavour, my favourite

Na the best comment be this. Rest in peace to the old man. Forget all the online E warriors

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by paramakina202: 10:50am On Jun 10
Adaisback:
leave them to their stupidity nwokeoma. These idiots will stay in Lagos and be using their tongues to destabilize the south east.

Umunze is surrounded by unknown gunmen. Soludo don't give a damn. Flavour knew very well that he is being targeted , that was why he held the funeral at Enugu. He got first hand information about their plans.

He once used to praise Nnamdi Kanu but not anymore.

Ask them what is stopping them from invading Abuja to free their wicked leader/ scammer called kanu? Na to flex muscles on top innocent villagers dey Sabi

Nne don't mind them,iphob terrorist that are beheading Igbosin SE will come online and pretend all is well and anyone who dares says the truth is branded Igbo enemy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by blacknp(m): 1:34pm On Jun 10
Santalpharay:

As e dey pain you say Flavour celebrated his father's burial in Enugu where he was born against Anambra his home town. Dullard.
Yes e dey pain me say Flavor they run run from your ESN brothers.

E dey fear to go em hometown because of insecurity by your fellow Ipob Miscreants.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by blacknp(m): 1:38pm On Jun 10
Santalpharay:

You mean the Baba that forced you and your kinsmen to use Ebi m pa wa as your new good morning greetings on daily basis. Chaii suffering and claiming.😭😭
Na you know wetin ebi m pa wa mean o, since na the situation you must be going through presently?
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by blacknp(m): 1:39pm On Jun 10
Santalpharay:

Politically induced killings. Selecting army officers from mostly of Igbo origin and Christians and shooting them on Biafra memorial day in Abia, tracking Gulak down to Owerri and shooting him so that investigators will be confused. Creating confusion everywhere. Shooting at a market square in Nsukka a day before the sit at home for the memorial. I see most of these as political violence. Although no region is free of crime 100%
As usual, Ipob Terrorist cowards, always afraid to take responsibilities for their criminalities.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by GBTYO: 2:04pm On Jun 10
Santalpharay:

This is about the most senseless thing I have read here even for NL stupidity standard.

Killers of Gulak were arrested and they confessed to be members of IPOB sent to assassinate Gulak towards instigating reprisal attacks in the north against Ibos which would then spark another Ibo exodus that IPOB feels will accelerate Biafra .

The SE has been for a very long time a hot bed of criminality. Long before kidnapping for money became widespread , SE had been championing it .

SE has had the highest rates of "Murder for hire" and armed robbery than any other region in Nigeria. So don't try to say it was all peaceful and crime free.

Those crimes are still going on under the umbrella of Biafra agitation by IPOB terrorists which is filled to the brim with ex-convicts and fugitives of the law.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by HRMK: 2:58pm On Jun 10
SO FLAVOUR COULD NOT PLEAD WITH HIS FELLOW IGBOS!HE HAS TO COPE WITH IPOB,ESN!UGM BOYS!!
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 2:11am On Jun 11
GBTYO:

This is about the most senseless thing I have read here even for NL stupidity standard.

Killers of Gulak were arrested and they confessed to be members of IPOB sent to assassinate Gulak towards instigating reprisal attacks in the north against Ibos which would then spark another Ibo exodus that IPOB feels will accelerate Biafra .

The SE has been for a very long time a hot bed of criminality. Long before kidnapping for money became widespread , SE had been championing it .

SE has had the highest rates of "Murder for hire" and armed robbery than any other region in Nigeria. So don't try to say it was all peaceful and crime free.

Those crimes are still going on under the umbrella of Biafra agitation by IPOB terrorists which is filled to the brim with ex-convicts and fugitives of the law.

Cock and bull stories.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 2:12am On Jun 11
blacknp:
Na you know wetin ebi m pa wa mean o, since na the situation you must be going through presently?

Argue with your belle. Am sure it is asking you questions grin
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 2:14am On Jun 11
blacknp:
Yes e dey pain me say Flavor they run run from your ESN brothers.

E dey fear to go em hometown because of insecurity by your fellow Ipob Miscreants.

The last time I checked, it was Wole Soyinka that was crying out about insecurity in his backyard in the South West

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Correct List Of The 20 Most Followed Nigerian Celebrities On Instagram / Celebrities And Fans Hail Cossy Orjiakor For Dancing With Her Massive Boobs / Inem Peter: I Want A Rich Serious Man For Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.