Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,779 members, 7,915,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 05:49 PM

Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest (42152 Views)

Chichi Morah: Sound Sultan's Wife Breaks Down At His Funeral In New Jersey / EndSARS: Enugu Asks Phyno & Flavour To Go To Their State. Patoranking Reacts / Fans Tell Flavour To Go And Wear Cloth After Going Shirtless (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Sultanofpiglets: 5:50pm On Jun 09
This one don come again..to dey cry everywhere..

Call the EMIR name for East abi ,you dey fear to call him name? grin

Even the Northern community for East dey talk small small...Dem no fit shout .

You sef know..so why crying everywhere?

E choke oo!!

Godons1:

Fulani don instal Emirs in most parts of East.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Benwallt(m): 5:53pm On Jun 09
HardBishop:

Then face your region pls.. make Igbo matter dey there own. No disturb your peace

Then, practice what you preach. Leave Lagos and southwest matters alone. No disturb your peace
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Sultanofpiglets: 5:56pm On Jun 09
You sure say na Lag I dey..

Why you dey F'up like this sef? You know why , I dey even talk to you, na because you even apply sense as you dey cap.

Make I tell you as e be ..I NO DEY LAGOS..wetin I wan do for LAGOS when all my levels dey SE?

Guy forget lamba..the new frontier has opeNed and it's the SE.

Just DIE the constant thought of everything is LAGOS,,, LAGOS,,, LAGOS..it's disgusting..

Make BIAFRA come and collect LAGOS. Without anybody disturbing you..

Na wa for una sef..

Judolisco:
all dis chest beating online no go help u bros... I sure say na lag u dey
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Judolisco(m): 5:59pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:
You sure say na Lag I dey..

Why you dey F'up like this sef? You know why , I dey even talk to you, na because you even apply sense as you dey cap.

Make I tell you as e be ..I NO DEY LAGOS..wetin I wan do for LAGOS when all my levels dey SE?

Guy forget lamba..the new frontier has opeNed and it's the SE.

Just DIE the constant thought of everything is LAGOS,,, LAGOS,,, LAGOS..it's disgusting..

Make BIAFRA come and collect LAGOS. Without anybody disturbing you..

Na wa for una sef..

no be yorubas say make una no get una Biafra, make all of una 5 govs come together push for una biafra
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by LOVEGINO(m): 6:04pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:
Yoruba don recuit another one..

After

Reno O'fuckery Failed
Bayo Onanuga failed
Joe Igbokwe failed
Fani Kayode failed
All the Agbado miscreants on social media failed woefully...

Na this one dem don recuit to dey market for APC.

Watch how he will fail woefully...

Nonsense
una must finish dis fight.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Godons1: 6:08pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:
But dey activiidey make you cry...

So sarki twitter is your quote source?

You be small pikin sef....

What is 'botton last''? Almajiri wan drop quote sef...

Go find food eat... grin

You don see your level for this our Country. Go one corner and cry blood grin
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Sultanofpiglets: 6:08pm On Jun 09
Governors are stooges.

Governors don't have the support of the people.

All the governor's dey shout I Ban sit @ home, people are still sitting at home. What does that tell you? The people 'deep down' have seen that the Governors are political jobbers and prostitutes.

Let me also tell you this...even Peter Obi can't stop BIAFRA.

E shock you abi? So bro .a referendum will do this and if the region didn't have Oyel, NIGERIA for vomit them since.

Now I ask , why e be say na oil HOLD the country together? The SE doesn't even have major players in the Upstream sector, but they are the region with the highest living standards in NIGERIA. Why? , because they have learnt to be resourceful.

That is the bottom line..

Judolisco:
no be yorubas say make una no get una Biafra, make all of una 5 govs come together push for una biafra
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Scarcity234: 6:17pm On Jun 09
Stupid loud fat man.

Fear of EFCC.

Money miss road
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by kenex4ever(m): 6:18pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:

After

Reno O'fuckery Failed
Bayo Onanuga failed
Joe Igbokwe failed
Fani Kayode failed

Nonsense
Fail how, you have to sometimes use your head. Life is not only on nairaland.
The young man has raised a major concern and you are typing with emotion.
Until unknown gunmen or those using Ipob as a cover understand that you cannot cut your own flesh just to protest against oppression then parts of Anambra and Imo will remain the way they are today.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by nwadiuko1(m): 6:25pm On Jun 09
paramakina202:

True or false?
Why was the burial held in Enugu instead of his home town Umunze?
is Enugu located in south west?
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by koning: 6:30pm On Jun 09
creolehunt:
One of the most stupid threads ever created by one of the most desperate oafs.

Pathetic!

Totally stupid. That guy is complete Otondo...

Flavour is Enugu and Enugu is Flavour. His father would not want it any different.

All these money-miss-road- village champions should keep their mouth shut. Flavour is a bona fide 042 boy. Phyno too.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by paramakina202: 6:40pm On Jun 09
nwadiuko1:
is Enugu located in south west?

Okay ala wu otu.
Anyway I have been made to understand that he actually buried his father in Umunze and hosted his guest in a reception in Enugu which is understandable.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by kay29000(m): 7:15pm On Jun 09
A lot of sense in his words.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by tachia406: 7:20pm On Jun 09
Rest in peace to the dead. My heart and thoughts with Mr. Flavour, my favourite
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by konfused: 7:21pm On Jun 09
paramakina202:

True or false?
Why was the burial held in Enugu instead of his hometown Umunze?

is it the indigenes of the Southeast that would fix insecurity? This is a direct indictment that the govt has failed in its number one duty.......security
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Edusouls(m): 7:24pm On Jun 09
Ndi Biafra ndi iberibe
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by kedeojo(m): 7:36pm On Jun 09
IdiotOjukwu:
Businessman and socialite Pascal Okechukwu, popularly known as Cubana Chief Priest, has suggested that insecurity is the reason the funeral of highlife star Flavour’s dad was held in Enugu instead of his home state of Anambra.

Chief Priest, who was among the celebrities that attended the funeral on Saturday, stated this via his verified Instagram page.

He appealed to Southeasterners to collectively address the issue of insecurity in the region, emphasising that it is “no longer interesting.”

The socialite mentioned that Southeasterners cannot destroy their homeland because they are being marginalised.

He wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C79Z3imIXSJ/?igsh=aGRpOWh4ZXRqdXZl
May God continue to bless him for speaking the fact. How can you destroy your place, because you feel marginalized. Some nairaland will soon insult him now. Imagine a super star could not hold burial in his home town. Why some of us criticize Obi for not always saying things like this, is not that we hate igbos. I have some good friends who are from the east. At least for now, Obi is the most popular politician in the east, imagine him the one that has been talking like cubana chief priest, it will douse the tension in the east.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by eyinjuege: 7:38pm On Jun 09
Who asked you to speak for Flavour?
You people talk too much
I'm sure Flavour will have a PA or media team to speak for him, if he was asked and wanted to address this.
Stop speaking on behalf of grown men/women.
If you want to address insecurity, do so without bringing out a grown man's business
That's how misinformation spreads
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by ManOfSon: 8:12pm On Jun 09
Cubana Chief Priest is among those to rig Hope Uzodinjo into a second term as Governor of Imo state. He's a bad man.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Juoflife1(f): 8:13pm On Jun 09
The man was buried in Anambra. And full burial rites were done in Anambra. Flavour chose to host his friends in Enugu and there is nothing wrong with that. That is his personal choice
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Joynodey: 8:26pm On Jun 09
They should have taken the burial to Lagos too. If do anyhow you go see anyhow. We don't give a Bleep.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Donpraiz: 8:44pm On Jun 09
Why cubana chief priest no sprea money has usual na.

My guy fear fear this time
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by gistray: 8:59pm On Jun 09
EcoNews:
Sebi the Lagos your Igbos insult Yorubas of claiming is in Jupiter West ba ?

Make perosn foolish n senseless but refuse to admit it.

How this one take relate with the post?

I'm from Imo state and proud of my state

Where are you from sir?
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by IdiotOjukwu(f): 9:46pm On Jun 09
kedeojo:
May God continue to bless him for speaking the fact. How can you destroy your place, because you feel marginalized. Some nairaland will soon insult him now. Imagine a super star could not hold burial in his home town. Why some of us criticize Obi for not always saying things like this, is not that we hate igbos. I have some good friends who are from the east. At least for now, Obi is the most popular politician in the east, imagine him the one that has been talking like cubana chief priest, it will douse the tension in the east.

You want make obi lose him eastern fan base?
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Onyi90(m): 9:51pm On Jun 09
Sultanofpiglets:

After

Reno O'fuckery Failed
Bayo Onanuga failed
Joe Igbokwe failed
Fani Kayode failed

Nonsense

Is Enugu in Northern Nigeria
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by TapGenic: 10:47pm On Jun 09
Someone said He didn't build better house for Village.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by MrCaesar: 12:11am On Jun 10
Forumites:
Enugu is more insecure than anambra. What’s this one saying. Tell hope to stop taking people’s ancestral land. He should stop killing his own ppl.

Umunze is surrounded by very dearly hot zones. Kidnapping is also happening in Umunze. And, you lied when you said Enugu is more insecure than Anambra.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Niok: 12:52am On Jun 10
Paschal is a fool
He dn enter the good books of yorubastads
Apc despicable paid tool
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Adaisback(f): 2:17am On Jun 10
paramakina202:

Yes I am not Igbo just like Cuban Chief Priest grin
Me and Cubana Chief Priest are from same tribe grin
That is why we do not shy away from speaking the truth.
Me and you can never belong to same tribe.Onye na eri anu mmadu grin
leave them to their stupidity nwokeoma. These idiots will stay in Lagos and be using their tongues to destabilize the south east.

Umunze is surrounded by unknown gunmen. Soludo don't give a damn. Flavour knew very well that he is being targeted , that was why he held the funeral at Enugu. He got first hand information about their plans.

He once used to praise Nnamdi Kanu but not anymore.

Ask them what is stopping them from invading Abuja to free their wicked leader/ scammer called kanu? Na to flex muscles on top innocent villagers dey Sabi
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by AnyanwuSilas: 4:18am On Jun 10
blacknp:
Na true e pain me well well, say Cubana Priest your brother said that flavor your brother decided to have the burial ceremony of his father in Enugu instead of Anambra because of insecurity?

Yes confused Oblivious minded Obidient, it pained me well well.

Only sophisticated will believe him.
Re: Insecurity Forced Flavour To Hold Dads Funeral In Enugu - Cubana Chief Priest by Santalpharay: 8:23am On Jun 10
In other news, South East is a no go area. Now the occasion was held in Enugu because Anambra is not secure. Ok continue. So Enugu has been annexed to South West where they claim is safe🤣🤣🤣

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / Davido And Babymama, Sophia Sign Peace Accord / ''Fake Birkin'' Bag: Dabota Lawson Throws Shade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.