Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,519 members, 7,878,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 02 July 2024 at 05:15 PM

Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima (25250 Views)

FG Puts Up Three Presidential Aircraft For Sale / NAF Puts Up Presidential Aircraft For Sale, Invites Bidders / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Walezy2020: 10:12am On Jun 14
Usmanovic95:
Law makers should sacrifice their fat salaries and allowance to purchase the airplane but nah they will rather request for loan from IMF or worldbank.
I think they just got a loan recently yeye pipo
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by correctyourself(m): 10:15am On Jun 14
Codes151:
This engineer did not propose aircraft maintenance facilities but new aircraft…. Nigeria, who do us this kind thing?

I wonder o, what the aircraft needs is regular maintenance, I hop those in charge are not cutting corners.

British Airlines aircraft are over 25Year in operations and still working. Maintenance matters.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by 8starmember: 10:15am On Jun 14
And they can't make urgent demand to increase worker's wages...tinubu vision is to finish Nigeria final...tinubu will be the last president of Nigeria 🇳🇬

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Desusi: 10:16am On Jun 14
Namaster:
They should just make sure it's a BOEING. grin
It should be forkker 27 or D228.
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Bizibi(m): 10:17am On Jun 14
Putindbutt:
The best Presidential jets must always be on standby for the President's intinery. the embarrassment that happened in netherland a few weeks ago must never repeat itself. The most powerful President in africa must never again get stranded on foreign trips.
don't be unfortunate,we just borrowed money from the world bank and you are giving excuses for them to purchase two pj.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Codes151(m): 10:17am On Jun 14
correctyourself:

I wonder o, what the aircraft needs is regular maintenance, I hop those in charge are not cutting corners.

British Airlines aircraft are over 25Year in operations and still working. Maintenance matters.
it’s a pity.
Our beloved country.
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by killuminati(m): 10:18am On Jun 14
Law breakere should come suck my john
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Y2k2024: 10:21am On Jun 14
Am not sure if this law makers really think at all. People are dying of hunger and now plans are on ground to buy a new plane for president and his vice, this is very uncalled for.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by StreetFight: 10:22am On Jun 14
Namaster:

Na that one Ogun dey use kee people quick quick
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 10:24am On Jun 14
I can now understand why VP plane was labeled not fit to fly that day, all are ground plan to give birth to this particular purpose, i now know better sad crazy APC
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Confirm4real(m): 10:24am On Jun 14
I need an Aircraft too I'm also a citizen of Nigeria biko cheesy

Nigerians don enter 1 chance until 8 years cheesy

The person wey swear for Nigeria don die I for go beg am kilode sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by symbianDON(m): 10:25am On Jun 14
At this rate, they should kakuma just buy him and his vice spacecrafts...aeroplanes are not befitting enough... bunch of clowns

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by popesco123: 10:26am On Jun 14
But wait oo I haven't heard hungry yoruba Muslims tease obi or Igbos all these while. Ebi kpami effect is real. APC will continue using their brain to play ping-pong.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Eriokanmi: 10:26am On Jun 14
Urgent purchase of new planes but they keep cutting minimum wage. Nigerians must get sense by force grin

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:27am On Jun 14
Ok na, they should buy as many as they want but one thing is sure, and that's , except the Lord watches over a city, the watchman does so but in vain
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Icezak(m): 10:27am On Jun 14
For sure i get you here and so it can contain alot of the elit politician one day just one day fuel go finish while in up there.
Namaster:
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by EMIOMOADEOYE: 10:28am On Jun 14
Politicians have long looted the country so much that it no longer makes sense for them to be going after millions anymore. Right now their mouth do tear sote, if e no be billion e no be money for their eye again.

Just the other day I saw an approval of 500 million for ordinary tripartite meeting unto minimum wage. Meanwhile it was reduced for 1billion. Imagine. Pay workers you no gree. But waste money on a related meeting, you sign that one.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by saveman91(m): 10:31am On Jun 14
Las las eye will open
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Toluwanise247(m): 10:32am On Jun 14
ApcBacteriafonj:
Nigerians never see any thing yet and if care is not taking, Tinubu will be the last Yoruba man that will rule Nigeria again grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I can bet you before 1 Igbo man rule, 3 Yoruba man will have rule .
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by kennethesan(m): 10:33am On Jun 14
Sincerely, we are done. Can you imagine this at this time with the level of hardship Nigerians are in.... Oga o
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by dydx2020(m): 10:34am On Jun 14
And Soludo said Nigeria is broke & poor
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Advision: 10:36am On Jun 14
Putindbutt:
The best Presidential jets must always be on standby for the President's intinery. the embarrassment that happened in netherland a few weeks ago must never repeat itself. The most powerful President in africa must never again get stranded on foreign trips.

You smoke too much weed.

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by brightovio007(m): 10:38am On Jun 14
Heartless national leaders
Suck them dry
Chia
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by uniquetechng: 10:38am On Jun 14
Putindbutt:
Do you know Chinese president flies commercial plane ?
And yeah King of Spain flies commercial planes too, people who rule over nations where poverty is a thing of the past, nations where minimum wage isn't an issue.
What should a supposed broke country buy a new jet for her president ?

2 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by purplekayc(m): 10:39am On Jun 14
They Want to take loan and buy new planes undecided
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by dydx2020(m): 10:41am On Jun 14
You are just displaying your stupidity and foolishness online... idiot
Kukutente23:

Look at this hater
What is wrong with buying new planes?
Biden just bought a new plane two years ago.
Is Biden better than the Jagaban?
Every true patriot should be ashamed that while Biden is falling from planes, our president is falling from jalopy
Akpabio deserves a plane too. He's the best Senate president ever for the speed of passing the new old anthem.
And the speaker? Name any sane country in the world that their speaker does not have his own plane.
I suspect you're just a bitter obidient who doesn’t want this country to progress
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by bixton(m): 10:43am On Jun 14
ApcBacteriafonj:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/investigationspecial-reports/703593-exclusive-nigerian-lawmakers-want-urgent-purchase-of-new-aircraft-for-tinubu-shettima.html

These are those who know it's in the best interest of the country immediately purchase an urgent new aircraft for the President and Vice President.
But it's not in the interest of the nation to pay a living minimum wage to the common man.

What a fellowship of people....

1 Like

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by idanone(m): 10:50am On Jun 14
We never see anything.
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by venabili: 10:51am On Jun 14
dydx2020:
You are just displaying your stupidity and foolishness online... idiot

The guy is being satirical. You need to read all his other comments and this one to get the drift.

5 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by cornelman: 10:51am On Jun 14
badoh:

Including you and your parents. If you think their policies are making your life miserable, leave the country for them and find another country that can bring your dream to reality, but wishing death on people is out of it and that's the reason I did 'back to sender" on your curse.

Nonsense is what you've just said.

He should leave the country as if he's a stranger here? He's got every right to be here just as any citizen. Nobody should leave for anybody. Nigeria is our common right.
Why do you think coups happen? I am beginning to think the military guys have liberal mind than many of you. They simply kill you when they see you want to make life unbearable for THEM (Not necessarily the masses).

With the state of this country now, Every man has got the right to fight for himself anyhow he feels best for him.
Nobody cares about anybody. Why should he care what's happens to anybody?

Slave mentality dey worry you.

4 Likes

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Aguiyimba(m): 10:51am On Jun 14
Putindbutt:

Out of empty stomach you generate this sense

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Appears In High Court In Lagos / FG Launches Open Treasury Portal (OTP) / Stephen Odey On Supreme Court Judgment: Why I Won’t Vacate My Seat – Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.