Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,091 members, 7,896,643 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 06:01 PM

Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima (25532 Views)

FG Puts Up Three Presidential Aircraft For Sale / NAF Puts Up Presidential Aircraft For Sale, Invites Bidders / APC Lawmakers Want Decisive Action Against 37 APC Defectors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by poiZon: 4:02pm On Jun 14
Namaster:
They should just make sure it's a BOEING. grin
And make sure it is BULLET proof.
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Umuinyioku: 5:11pm On Jun 14
Usmanovic95:

Honestly i dont understand how commenter struggle to decode the sarcasm.For me,it was instant 😁
Don't blame them. They don't have the grasp and meanings of English language.
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by fcbelle72(f): 6:02pm On Jun 14
RightChanneI:
The Aircraft that will send both of them to grave

Ameeeeeeeeeeeen
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Zakiushenry001: 6:04pm On Jun 14
Hausa man just speak his mind
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by Zakiushenry001: 6:06pm On Jun 14
I'm really agitating for revolution, together we stand
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by ogbe88(m): 7:23pm On Jun 14
Kukutente23:

Look at this hater
What is wrong with buying new planes?
Biden just bought a new plane two years ago.
Is Biden better than the Jagaban?
Every true patriot should be ashamed that while Biden is falling from planes, our president is falling from jalopy
Akpabio deserves a plane too. He's the best Senate president ever for the speed of passing the new old anthem.
And the speaker? Name any sane country in the world that their speaker does not have his own plane.
I suspect you're just a bitter obidient who doesn’t want this country to progress
U are a block head.
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by starz100: 7:57pm On Jun 14
Welcome to Naigeria plc.I need one aircraft please to shuttle to my toilet
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by mutvy: 9:10pm On Jun 14
We need a military coup urgently though there is a little difference between polithiefcian and soldiers.
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by MomohMrMoore: 7:52am On Jun 15
Lol.. Lawmakers all over the world are to make laws, approve budgets and some oversights functions They are not to allocate money for specific projects. But Nigeria lawmakers, just like every other thing in the government, politicians, civil servants do yhings upside down. Thats why nothing works in the country.
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by RightChanneI: 10:42am On Jun 22
Fearurcreeator:

You fit die before them sef...
You are frustrated,when be say na to dey abuse people for here una sabi

Na you and them go die asap.. Amen
Re: Lawmakers Want Urgent Purchase Of New Aircraft For Tinubu, Shettima by RightChanneI: 10:43am On Jun 22
badoh:

Including you and your parents. If you think their policies are making your life miserable, leave the country for them and find another country that can bring your dream to reality, but wishing death on people is out of it and that's the reason I did 'back to sender" on your curse.

Your silly generation shall all perished and die a miserable and bloody death, AMEN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oba Olofa Of Offa Dethroned / Ngige: Anambra Roads Constructed By Peter Obi Are All Washed Off / Cleric Attacks El-Rufai For Jesus Joke On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.