Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,748 members, 7,875,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) (25621 Views)

HID Awolowo Was Buried Beside Her Husband, Chief Obafemi Awolowo In Ikene (Pics) / Obasanjo Pushing HID Awolowo On Wheel-Chair (Picture) / Dr. Nwaezeigwe Defends Awolowo On Achebe’s Civil War Memoir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by sheyguy: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2011
Awolowo has said it all already u guys can argue from now till eternity, the man was the least problem of the ibos. He helped stop the war by blocking food supply the biafran army were hijacking and surviving on, the biafran civilian were already dying b4 awo blocked the food supply. If u ask me awolowo was the true savior of the ibos, he helped put a stop to the long and potentially longer suffering of the ibos by inflicting a relatively shorter one directed at the biafran army.
They say in war and in love, everything is fair. Awo had the option of indirectly prolonging the suffering of the ibos by leaving the food supply to go on, but he did not, to me he sacrificed his repuation by blocking the food supply, he could av done the opposite which will equally be fair in a war situation.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by Nchara: 9:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Iboland is soo prosperous that the people cant live there, they always run away

Some even prefer Boko Haram lands to their erosion ravaged and cursed towns where they would be victims of Osisikankwu or Vincent Duru

On Igbo migration it is simply for territorial expansion which you guys will have to live with since you stopped them from having their own country.

Just like you are victims of motor park touts

How many deaths from those agberos again sef?
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by aribisala0(m): 9:03pm On Nov 28, 2011
i agree that he was a mere commissioner so why is he credited with so much damage
i guess the argument has run out of logical steam.
it is stone throwing time grin
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by DeeMain(m): 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
dayokanu:

You wanted to secede? After killing the Premier of the North and West? The prime minister, The Finance minister who didnt offend you while sparing yours?

Those killings were an act of war and Benjamin Adekunle gave you back in 100,000 folds

When the soviet soldiers attacked Berlin in 1945, Do you know how many civilians were killed?

When the Bomb was dropped on Hiroshima and nagasaki do you know how many civilians were killed?

When Biafran soldiers attacked the Midwest do you know how many civilians were killed?

How come the japanese, Germans and the bendelites are not screaming genocide? because they know it was war and not Xbox360

A coup by some Igbo officers thwarted by another group of Igbo officers (Read Ojukwu , Ironsi and others) is an act of war?? Common!

Here is an explanation war crimes and crimes against humanity; Source :http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/:

At the heart of the concept of war crimes is the idea that an individual can be held responsible for the actions of a country or that nation's soldiers.

Genocide, crimes against humanity, mistreatment of civilians or combatants during war can all fall under the category of war crimes. Genocide is the most severe of these crimes.

The body of laws that define a war crime are the Geneva Conventions, a broader and older area of laws referred to as the Laws and Customs of War, and, in the case of the former Yugoslavia, the statutes of the International Criminal Tribunal in The Hague (ICTY).

Article 147 of the Fourth Geneva Convention defines war crimes as: "Wilful killing, torture or inhuman treatment, including, wilfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health, unlawful deportation or transfer or unlawful confinement of a protected person, compelling a protected person to serve in the forces of a hostile power, or wilfully depriving a protected person of the rights of fair and regular trial, , taking of hostages and extensive destruction and appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly."
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by Nchara: 9:04pm On Nov 28, 2011
aribisala0:

2 3 5 6 million where does this figure come from.
i am afraid there is really no argument here just a mishmash of sentiment and disjointed "facts".

the question is of every single person involved in the war why is it AWO a Non-Combatant that receives the gretest animus.
even those that condoned the pogrom in the North do not get a mention. or did he kill those people in the north.

surely there is a failure of logic somewhere.

Generals Gowon Muhammad,Obasanjo Katsina are rarely criticized.

why is this

Because Awo admitted to two things:

1. That he signed the 20-pound policy
2. That he stopped the supply of foreign food into Biafra, thereby starving children to death

That is enough to know who was pulling the strings.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by CyberG: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Who did Ademoyega kill?

Nzeogwu killed Bello, Ifeajuna killed Balewa, Nwobosi killed Akintola, Anuforo killed Okotie-Eboh, Tim Onwuategwu killed Ademulegun and his wife in bed

Ifeajuna also killed Brigadier Maimalari. However, what I find VERY aweful and treacherous is the scenario of the killing:

"At a point on the golf course adjacent a petrol station, Brig. Maimalari was walking towards Dodan Barracks when he saw Major Ifeajuna's car. The brigadier recognized Ifeajuna [his Chief staff officer and special protege'] and shouted and beckoned him to stop. Ifeajuna stopped the car and, accompanied by another officer (most likely Ibo), went towards Brigadier Maimalari and killed him". That is betrayal and treachery! Maimalari called out to him for goodness sake for a number of reasons most importantly TRUST otherwise he would have hid himself! Without any conscience, Ifeajuna went to kill Lieutenant-Colonel Largema before killing PM Balewa. This is REALLY very bad. As you lay your bed you lie on it and no wonder the counter-coup which was to come full circle in the July 1966 was recorded to have started within one and a half hour of firing the first shots!

Source: The Brothers War - John De St. Jorre.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by lagcity(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dede1:

This is a tale out of idiocy. Even if Awolowo was the King of Nigeria, he could not have personally performed the nonsense he vomited. He was a mere commissioner for finance and not head of state. Based on his position, he does not have the leverage to single-handedly indulge in subvention of funds or monetary assistance or engage in subsidy by the state on behalf of federal government of Nigeria to Biafrans. So statement of subvention by Awolowo is pure delusional at best.

Well, he did all of those things even as mere commissioner and you people are not satisfied. He bypassed the SMC on a lot of issues because he saw them as the real enemies of Igbos. What else do you people want? I pray you all find enlightenment one day.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by aljharem3: 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2011
[size=18pt]To the non baifrans on this thread ; I would advice you to leave this thread

We have ideeiot here that there hearts are so harden they would never ever accept the truth because accepting the truth means one thing

Ojukwu played with there lifes and they never want to accept that
[/size]
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by dayokanu(m): 9:10pm On Nov 28, 2011
DeeMain:

A coup by some Igbo officers thwarted by another group of Igbo officers (Read Ojukwu , Ironsi and others) is an act of war?? Common!

Here is an explanation war crimes and crimes against humanity; Source :http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/:

At the heart of the concept of war crimes is the idea that an individual can be held responsible for the actions of a country or that nation's soldiers.

Genocide, crimes against humanity, mistreatment of civilians or combatants during war can all fall under the category of war crimes. Genocide is the most severe of these crimes.

The body of laws that define a war crime are the Geneva Conventions, a broader and older area of laws referred to as the Laws and Customs of War, and, in the case of the former Yugoslavia, the statutes of the International Criminal Tribunal in The Hague (ICTY).

Article 147 of the Fourth Geneva Convention defines war crimes as: "Wilful killing, torture or inhuman treatment, including, wilfully causing great suffering or serious injury to body or health, unlawful deportation or transfer or unlawful confinement of a protected person, compelling a protected person to serve in the forces of a hostile power, or wilfully depriving a protected person of the rights of fair and regular trial, , taking of hostages and extensive destruction and appropriation of property, not justified by military necessity and carried out unlawfully and wantonly."

Is the bombing of Hiroshima and nagasaki war crimes?

Is the killing, looting and rap3 in the midwest by Biafran soldiers war crimes?

Is the rape, destruction, looting of Berlin war crimes?

All those war crime are for those who lose the war

How come no one has been convicted for bombing Hiroshimaand nagasaki almost 60yrs ago
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by lagcity(m): 9:12pm On Nov 28, 2011
alj_harem:

[size=18pt]To the non baifrans on this thread ; I would advice you to leave this thread

We have ideeiot here that there hearts are so harden they would never ever accept the truth because accepting the truth means one thing

Ojukwu played with there lifes and they never want to accept that
[/size]

You are right. It is all emotions and I've realised this.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by dayokanu(m): 9:13pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nchara:

On Igbo migration it is simply for territorial expansion which you guys will have to live with since you stopped them from having their own country.
Just like you are victims of motor park touts

How many deaths from those agberos again sef?

Continue migrating elsewhere. Just that this time it wont require Black scorpion to go to the Ibo Heartland to exterminate them. it can be done on the streets of lagos, Jos, Kaduna etc

Deaths from Agbero. Your people surely prefer those death from Agbero to being victims of osisikankwu and Vincent Duru

They would rather die in SW, North everywhere else but in the erosion plagued and cursed Iboland
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by EkoIle1: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
DeeMain:

@Dayokanu we didn't want war. We wanted to seceed. Nobody gets mowed down the way Biafrans were without trying to self-preserve.

@ Dayokanu and Eko ile: Moaning they didn't feed you? No, we are not talking about feeding biafrans. Nobody said you should feed your enemy.  We are talking about  the war crime of total food blockade: The existing farmlands in Biafraland was serially decimated via bombs n shelling.  Civilians were the prime target. No food was allowed into hunger-ravished Biafra either by sea, air or by land by any means. No food was allowed into Biafra. Food carrying ships and planes were sent back to their respective countries.  That is the meaning of TOTAL BLOCKADE. That's a crime against humanity. The food blockade killed more biafrans than the superior military arsenal of Nigeria put together.

Death Count: 2 million Biafrans!

Your war crimes rubbish exists only inside your tribal, sentimental and emotional mind. The UN sent monitoring teams to nigeria and they did not report any war crimes.

I dont even get your mindless absurdity. Its like asking the same enemy you're shooting at and trying to
Kill to say to you. Hey, before you shoot me today, wetin you want chop? Shey na akpu abi okporoko with egusi? Wetin you want for dinner too?

lol at clueless and naive peole. Den carry go war without food and den get the audacity to blamed other people for such display of foolishness and incompetence.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by Nchara: 9:14pm On Nov 28, 2011
Am I supposed to believe that Ademoyega was in the coup for the fun of it? What difference does it make if he did not pull the trigger?

In any country in the world who gets killed/jailed for life for involvement in a coup? Those who pulled the trigger or everyone known, without any doubt, to be involved in a coup? Twisted history on nairaland

Okay so who pulled the triggers that killed Ironsi, Fajuyi, and 100s of Igbos officers and soldiers?
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by DeeMain(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
What happened was genocide simple and short. War Crimes were serially committed and no one was brought to book. Total food blockade against that led to the death of millions of civilians is a war crime.

The statutes of The Hague (October 18, 1907)  gave examples of such war crime violations (article 3) as:

Wanton destruction of cities, towns or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity

Attack, or bombardment, by whatever means, of undefended towns, villages, dwellings, or buildings

Seizure of, destruction or wilful damage done to institutions dedicated to religion, charity and education, the arts and sciences, historic monuments and works of art and science

Plunder of public or private property.

The tribunal defines crime against humanity as crimes committed in armed conflict but directed against a civilian population. Again a list of examples is given in article 5:

Murder

Extermination ( Emphasis mine: Extermination by mass murder before the war, bombing of exclusively civilian quarters, and the final straw : THE FOOD BLOCKADE)

Enslavement

Deportation

Imprisonment

Torture

Rape

Persecutions on political, racial and religious grounds.

Genocide is defined by the tribunal as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".

WHICH PART OF THE LISTED CRIMES WERE NOT COMMITTED AGAINST BIAFRA
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by dayokanu(m): 9:17pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nchara:

Am I supposed to believe that Ademoyega was in the coup for the fun of it? What difference does it make if he did not pull the trigger?

In any country in the world who gets killed/jailed for life for involvement in a coup? Those who pulled the trigger or everyone known, without any doubt, to be involved in a coup? Twisted history on nairaland

Okay so who pulled the triggers that killed Ironsi, Fajuyi, and 100s of Igbos officers and soldiers?

All the pricipal actors in the coup killed except Ademoyega

The coup is not the problem rather killing innocent civilians like Bello, balewa, Akintola, Okotie eboh etc

For those that were killed Black scorpion made sure it was 1 for 100,000

Kudos to the man who sent Ojuku to Abidjan with G-string and skirt
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by Dede1(m): 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2011
Yinkay:
CIVIL WAR

Moderator: Yes Mr…….Mr. Oparadike.

Question: Chief Awolowo, your stand on the civil war, however unpopular it may have been to the Biafran people…Your stand on the civil war, however unpopular it may have been to the Biafrans or Ibo people, helped to shorten the war. Today, you’re being cast as the sole enemy of the Ibo people because of that stand, by among others, some of the people who as members of the federal military government at that time, were party to that decision and are today, in some cases, inheritors of power in one Nigeria which that decision of yours helped to save. How do you feel being cast in this role, and what steps are you taking to endear yourself once again to that large chunk of Nigerians who feels embittered.

Awolowo: As far as I know, the Ibo masses are friendly to me, towards me. In fact, whenever I visit Iboland, either Anambra or Imo, and there’s no campaigning for elections on, the Ibo people receive me warmly and affectionately. But there are some elements in Iboland who believe that they can maintain their popularity only by denigrating me, and so they keep on telling lies against me. Ojukwu is one of them. I don’t want to mention the names of the others because they are still redeemable, but ….Ojukwu is irredeemable so I mention his name, and my attitude to these lies is one of indifference, I must confess to you.

[b]TWENTY POUNDS POLICY

That’s what I did, and the case of the money they said was not given back to them, you know during the war all the pounds were looted, they printed Biafran currency notes, which they circulated, at the close of the war some people wanted their Biafran notes to be exchanged for them. Of course I couldn’t do that, if I did that the whole country would be bankrupt. We didn’t know about Biafran notes and we didn’t know on what basis they have printed them, so we refused the Biafran note, but I laid down the principle that all those who had savings in the banks on the eve of the declaration of the Biafran war or Biafra, will get their money back if they could satisfy us that they had the savings there, or the money there. Unfortunately, all the banks’s books had been burnt, and many of the people who had savings there didn’t have their saving books or their last statement of account, so a panel had to be set up.

I didn’t take part in setting up the panel, it was done by the Central bank and the pertinent officials of the ministry of finance, to look into the matter, and they went carefully into the matter, they took some months to do so, and then make some recommendation which I approved. Go to the archives, all I did was approve, I didn’t write anything more than that, I don’t even remember the name of any of them who took part. So I did everything in this world to assist our Ibo brothers and sisters during and after the war.

And anyone who goes back to look at my broadcast in August 1967, which dealt with post-war reconstruction would see what I said there.[/b]

I guess the tribal icon thought he was vomiting this nonsense for sole consumption of his tribe’s men. If we follow his assumption of looting of pounds, it is fair to say pounds were looted in Lagos, Kaduna, Ibadan, Akure, Abeokuta, Kafancha, Kano, Zaria, Bauchi, Kano, Sokoto etc because the issue of the pay back money to Ndigbo was centered on the money Ndigbo deposited in Nigerian banks all over the cities in the country before the war started and never limited to cities in Biafra. This is another attempt to willingly display idiocy.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by Nchara: 9:18pm On Nov 28, 2011
dayokanu:

Continue migrating elsewhere. Just that this time it wont require Black scorpion to go to the Ibo Heartland to exterminate them. it can be done on the streets of lagos, Jos, Kaduna etc

Deaths from Agbero. Your people surely prefer those death from Agbero to being victims of osisikankwu and Vincent Duru

They would rather die in SW, North everywhere else but in the erosion plagued and cursed Iboland

Igbos own 70% of Abuja- El Rufai
Igbos are 40 % of Lagos- Aneke the bird

Live with the mistake of Awo.

As erosion in the SE as flooding and ocean surge in the SW
As kidnapping in the SE as motor park death killings in the SW
Igbos have been migrating all over the world before Awo and the Biafran war and they are not about stopping, until they colonize the entire SW. BLame Awo.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by CyberG: 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dede1:

This is a tale out of idiocy. Even if Awolowo was the King of Nigeria, he could not have personally performed the nonsense he vomited. He was a mere commissioner for finance and not head of state. Based on his position, he does not have the leverage to single-handedly indulge in subvention of funds or monetary assistance or engage in subsidy by the state on behalf of federal government of Nigeria to Biafrans. So statement of subvention by Awolowo is pure delusional at best.

Dede1. . .those comments were made in 1983 not in private but in public. Even with journalists like Okey Ndibe present, I think Sonala Olumehnse, perhaps among others! That is over 28 years ago, when you were still unborn or  a little baby! The man was alive for another 4 years or so and you neither knew about this comments or challenged him. But now, after you've been loaded down with Goebbels type propaganda and hot emotion, you label his comments to justify your emotions? So, a little kid like you knows more than people who were actually there and could not challenge what he said? Ojukwu did not. No one has challenged it, yet the chief resident NL tribalist Dede1 who pulls out winning arguments from his ass is right?
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by dayokanu(m): 9:19pm On Nov 28, 2011
DeeMain:

What happened was genocide simple and short. War Crimes were serially committed and no one was brought to book. Total food blockade against that led to the death of millions of civilians is a war crime.

The statutes of The Hague (October 18, 1907)  gave examples of such war crime violations (article 3) as:

Wanton destruction of cities, towns or villages, or devastation not justified by military necessity

Attack, or bombardment, by whatever means, of undefended towns, villages, dwellings, or buildings

Seizure of, destruction or wilful damage done to institutions dedicated to religion, charity and education, the arts and sciences, historic monuments and works of art and science

Plunder of public or private property.

The tribunal defines crime against humanity as crimes committed in armed conflict but directed against a civilian population. Again a list of examples is given in article 5:

Murder

Extermination ( Emphasis mine: Extermination by mass murder before the war, bombing of exclusively civilian quarters, and the final straw : THE FOOD BLOCKADE)

Enslavement

Deportation

Imprisonment

Torture

violation

Persecutions on political, racial and religious grounds.

Genocide is defined by the tribunal as "acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group".

WHICH PART OF THE LISTED CRIMES WERE NOT COMMITTED AGAINST BIAFRA

What part of those crimes were not commited against berlin in 1945, against hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, against the midwest in 1967?

Adekunle the war hero

Where is his picture gan sef

"I want see no Red Cross, no caritas, no World Council of Churches, no pope, no missionaey and no United Nations delegation. I want to prevent even one Igbo from having even one piece to eat before their capitulation. We shoot at everything that moves and when our troops march into the center of Igbo territory, we shoot at everything even at things that don't move"

-----Benjamin Adekunle
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by Nchara: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
dayokanu:

All the pricipal actors in the coup killed except Ademoyega

Case closed. Ademoyega was a principal actor. That will be all for now.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by aljharem3: 9:21pm On Nov 28, 2011
CyberG:

Dede1. . .those comments were made in 1983 not in private but in public. Even with journalists like Okey Ndibe present, I think Sonala Olumehnse, perhaps among others! That is over 28 years ago, when you were still unborn or  a little baby! The man was alive for another 4 years or so and you neither knew about this comments or challenged him. But now, after you've been loaded down with Goebbels type propaganda and hot emotion, you label his comments to justify your emotions? So, a little kid like you knows more than [size=20pt]people who were actually there and could not challenge what he said? Ojukwu did not. No one has challenged it, yet the chief resident NL tribalist Dede1 who pulls out winning arguments from his Bottom is right?[/size]

They cannot answer, the question

I have watch since and have seen how non- biafrans answered their question  but when it comes to Igbos answering OUR QUESTION, THEY BECOME MUTE

grin grin
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by dayokanu(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nchara:

Igbos own 70% of Abuja- El Rufai
Igbos are 40 % of Lagos- Aneke the bird

Live with the mistake of Awo.

As erosion in the SE as flooding and ocean surge in the SW
As kidnapping in the SE as motor park death killings in the SW
Igbos have been migrating all over the world before Awo and the Biafran war and they are not about stopping, until they colonize the entire SW. BLame Awo.

Yes oo

96% of kano, 95% of Ibadan, 99% of texas, 120% of China
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by lagcity(m): 9:23pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dede1:

I guess the tribal icon thought he was vomiting this nonsense for sole consumption of his tribe’s men. If we follow his assumption of looting of pounds, it is fair to say pounds were looted in Lagos, Kaduna, Ibadan, Akure, Abeokuta, Kafancha, Kano, Zaria, Bauchi, Kano, Sokoto etc because the issue of the pay back money to Ndigbo was centered on the money Ndigbo deposited in Nigerian banks all over the cities in the country before the war started and never limited to cities in Biafra. This is another attempt to willingly display idiocy.

Biafrans looted Nigerian money. So basically they've got back the money they deposited in Nigerian banks. End of story. Where do you expect Nigeria to write that loss due to Ojukwu robbing banks in the east? Imagine Ojukwu turned armed robber, that's just sad.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by Nchara: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
lagcity:

Biafrans looted Nigerian money. So basically they've got back the money they deposited in Nigerian banks. End of story. Where do you expect Nigeria to write that loss due to Ojukwu robbing banks in the east? Imagine Ojukwu turned armed robber, that's just sad.

Where did that happen? In Awo's dream abi?
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by CyberG: 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
I think some of our fellow Nigerians (from the SE in this particular case) are just UNGRACIOUS and UNGRACEFUL. You cannot change history, no matter how hard you try. You were not even born then to see firsthand what happened. I have a lot of Igbo friends here and we have very nice debates and none of them expresses these kind of sentiments. NL has 819,363 members and what percentage of them (Igbos) engage in these kinds of character assassination and tribalism? Very small but it seems like a lot of you believe only yourself although you never witnessed anything.

I think it is better to learn the skills of diplomacy, sound judgment, negotiation with a HUGE dose of graciousness to move forward in your personal lifes and as a people.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by lagcity(m): 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nchara:

Bros, u need to read well o. I can't do that for you.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by CyberG: 9:27pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nchara:

No, in your dreams. Tell us what happened since you were there at the war or at the interview. Okey Ndibe was there and a lot of others who are still alive but your tribalistic mind cannot let you reason rationally?
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by macjive01: 9:28pm On Nov 28, 2011
dayokanu:

What part of those crimes were not commited against berlin in 1945, against hiroshima and Nagasaki in 1945, against the midwest in 1967?

Adekunle the war hero

Where is his picture gan sef

HERE IS THE PICTURE SIR

CONTAINS ONLY TWO SACHETS - one for Awolowo , one for Adekunle

****INCLUDING THOSE RESISTANT TO WARFARIN****
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by ektbear: 9:30pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nchara:

They looted the treasury of the Midwest region in their retreat. Millions in hard currency stolen, evidently. Spend 3 minutes looking and you'll find several accounts.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by CyberG: 9:31pm On Nov 28, 2011
Nchara:

Case closed. Ademoyega was a principal actor. That will be all for now.

You are a very funny man indeed. Will you kill the same way Ifeajuna killed Maimalari and Largema (both his superiors?). When Maimalari with a lot of TRUST called out to Ifeajuna when he had a chance to kill him first or hide? He did this with the assistance and help of another Ibo soldier, be rational.
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by lagcity(m): 9:32pm On Nov 28, 2011
macjive01:

HERE IS THE PICTURE SIR

CONTAINS ONLY TWO SACHET - one for Awolowo , one for Adekunle

bros, save one for me. i might have to take one sachet of your Otapipia if you Igbos keep acting like this. Igbos don't know their real enemies and it is paining me for real sad sad sad
Re: Exclusive - Chief Obafemi Awolowo On Biafra (in His Own Words) by CyberG: 9:34pm On Nov 28, 2011
macjive01:

HERE IS THE PICTURE SIR

CONTAINS ONLY TWO SACHETS - one for Awolowo , one for Adekunle

You are another phony and funny guy! What is the purpose of this lie? You were a baby when the stories were written but you've lived with Goebbels all your life - you are unable to reason. A certain Omonnakoda gave evidence that Ojukwu did what you are peddling about Awolowo but you are still in pains and unable to respond but you like to attack another person unjustly? Well, some people laid their bed that same way in January 1966 and you know the story afterwards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Ambode Suspends Traditional Ruler For Faking His Own Kidnap / Ambode: Tinubu Consults Governor’s Advisory Council Today / Atiku’s Exit: Accept My Sympathy, Buhari Tells Odigie-Oyegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 114
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.