Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,689 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:25 AM

Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) (64305 Views)

Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by nlfpmod: 11:31am On Jun 14
This is why I encourage everyone to GET A DOG.

Even the owner is begging the dog to release the thief, crusher refused.

I want to get a Husky, and I think I love that name Crusher.

SERAH IBRAHIM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2KgnZJ8Xtg

5 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by turmacs(f): 11:40am On Jun 14
Shebi he knows that if the dog kills that man he's going to jail? undecided

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by DMerciful01(m): 11:52am On Jun 14
BEWARE OF DOG!

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Mogecayo: 11:53am On Jun 14
cool

3 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by McLizbae: 11:53am On Jun 14
Lols

3 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by NaijaGoBetter2: 11:53am On Jun 14
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by osuofia2(m): 11:53am On Jun 14
[quote][/quote]
HELINUSS HOW FAR

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by MaziX(m): 11:54am On Jun 14
Wahala

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Zico5(m): 11:54am On Jun 14
Good for him. Everyday for thief but one day for the owner. If u have ever experienced armed robbery before, you will never pray for thief. You will even pray for them to die a painful death. Those guys are not human beings

180 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Mindlog: 11:54am On Jun 14
Hope it cracked some of the thief's bones.

59 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by peculiar3(m): 11:54am On Jun 14
... there's hunger in the land, agberos that assisted in bringing in this govt have turned to arm robbery for survival .....karma is a bitch grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry grin

95 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by samuelson06(m): 11:54am On Jun 14
With this, I think I should own a dog.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by PussyOdour(m): 11:55am On Jun 14
shocked

Exactly how Tilumbu and all the fóolish agbado muncher thieves will be caught.

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by bizza45: 11:55am On Jun 14
After this incident, paddy no go near any gate wey dem write beware of dog

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Lovit(m): 11:56am On Jun 14
Dey play!

Until it bites a family member and refuses to let her go

15 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by ugodson(m): 11:56am On Jun 14
Omo this video sweet me. Reasons we should own a dog

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by LibertyRep: 11:56am On Jun 14
Good job.

But are you sure the guy is a thief or some big man torturing a defenceless guy.

The video is too short to decide.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Lomprico2: 11:57am On Jun 14
Very old video

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Lovelydaisies: 11:57am On Jun 14
This dog wasn't this man's best friend o!

Let justice take its course..

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Teeklef(m): 11:57am On Jun 14
Bite the werey for blokos joh😂

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by fmlala: 11:57am On Jun 14
O TI LO

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Hoelujohn: 11:58am On Jun 14
I use to think one can just kick a dog with leg and it will run away

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by pyyxxaro: 11:59am On Jun 14
I respect Rott a lot , very crafty dog

When you enter the compound , it won’t make any noise till you’ve gotten to a point where ,if you decide to run when it comes out , you are finished

My uncle’s dog almost finished me , con see were guy man de cry de shout 😩

26 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Chikel20000(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14
I am buying one now....how much is it?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by oladipuposadeeq(m): 12:00pm On Jun 14
chia the dog wan collect shokoto from am ooooooooo grin what a wicked dog

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Kindness218: 12:00pm On Jun 14

2 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Darlingjay1: 12:01pm On Jun 14
This is when animal Hunt's man
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Rexymania(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14
Thief... tomorrow him go dey claim Yahoo boy

3 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Omoawoke: 12:01pm On Jun 14
The dog has been preparing for this day all its life

10 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by YouAreNobody: 12:02pm On Jun 14
🤣🤣🤣
The thief was begging for help

The rottie was even lenient. My caucasian shepherds would've torn the thief before I even come out

11 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by DeltaBachelor(m): 12:02pm On Jun 14
grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.