Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,178 members, 7,896,997 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 06:36 AM

Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) - Pets (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) (64593 Views)

Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by allthingsgood: 12:03pm On Jun 14
Nice doggie
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by SEGLIZ: 12:03pm On Jun 14
shey you no wan get sense na me go teach you.
you say you stubborn I go tell you say I stubborn pass.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by ObaOfBeninNahMu: 12:04pm On Jun 14
This is Killahpriest

grin
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by REGINALD001(m): 12:04pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
grin

WHY YOU BEND YOUR NECK?
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by ppogba: 12:04pm On Jun 14
Idiot.

An experienced thief never jokes with a house guarded by dogs.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by mastermaestro(m): 12:06pm On Jun 14
Zico5:
Good for him. Everyday for thief but one day for the owner. If u have ever experienced armed robbery before, you will never pray for thief. You will even pray for them to die a painful death. Those guys are not human beings

Armed robbers are wicked daredevils and don't deserve pity. Just let them have you where they want, you would wish you had a gun to kill them.

Fresh in my mind was my ordeal with robbers at a friend's house in Auchi Polytechnic that year. Wetin those robbers use our eyes see en. If you see slap and belt for back, because they were all armed. cheesy Small boy that on a good day I go comot their teeth. They went away with every valuable in my friend's room including my brand new phone and some upkeep money I had just withdrawn earlier that day.

I never used a phone till I left Auchi Poly. Nobody showed any interest in assisting me to get another one. sad

3 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Desusi: 12:07pm On Jun 14
If there's any domestic animals l hate mostly, its dog.My wife love to have dog,but l hated it.But with this story, l think,l should have one,particularly Rottweiler.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Manowar94: 12:09pm On Jun 14
A pedigree dog lives here !!☺️☺️☺️
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by ntyce(m): 12:09pm On Jun 14
Lovit:
Dey play!

Until it bites a family member and refuses to let her go

Are you a thief?
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Truthsandtrusts: 12:11pm On Jun 14
samuelson06:
With this, I think I should own a dog.

You done feed your self finish
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by wittywriter: 12:12pm On Jun 14
peculiar3:
... there's hunger in the land, agberos that assisted in bringing in this govt have turned to arm robbery for survival .....karma is a bitch grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy angry grin
PussyOdour:
shocked

Exactly how Tilumbu and all the fóolish agbado muncher thieves will be caught.

Wittyness
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:13pm On Jun 14
cheesy

See as the guy dey scream in Igbo accent. grin

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by depure(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14
DMerciful01:
BEWARE OF DOG!
No be guy name
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Forumites: 12:15pm On Jun 14
samuelson06:
With this, I think I should own a dog.
very important. I have 2 cane corso and Germany shepherd. You dare not.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by coolest01(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14
In your entire, miserable life, you no go steal again.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Yeancahmie007(m): 12:17pm On Jun 14
This is stale news.

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by GeneralOjukwu: 12:17pm On Jun 14
ppogba:
Idiot.

An experienced thief never jokes with a house guarded by dogs.

I am a lover of dogs and dogs love me...

But that's the first rule, respect every dog on its territory. Even Ekukes.

Don't get friendly or familiar because you get a clue from its body language.

A totally silent & expressionless dog might be thinking of its previous life as a wolf and tearing your neck like a deer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by kayperry: 12:18pm On Jun 14
Man best friend smiley

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by themanderon: 12:19pm On Jun 14
Boomchakalaka grin grin. The man should have left crusher to deal ruthlessly with the thief.
Crusher was like how dare you this common thief step into my territory Come here and receive it boom.
He is lucky crusher didn't feast on his balls.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Microbekorede(m): 12:20pm On Jun 14
Wayray boi
But the dog sev add karamo join
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Dannydavito: 12:20pm On Jun 14
Even the owner is not safe when the dog is angry
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by jyz200(m): 12:21pm On Jun 14
This one Na hungry thief

Though I hate stealing if Na better armed robber the dog no go dy alive to tell d story
Only God protection is guaranteed
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by stagger: 12:22pm On Jun 14
There are actually two of them.

My Caucasian has bitten 5 people in all. The dog no dey take eye see strange face.

2 Likes

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Oshin56(m): 12:24pm On Jun 14
Desusi:
If there's any domestic animals l hate mostly, its dog.My wife love to have dog,but l hated it.But with this story, l think,l should have one,particularly Rottweiler.
if you will get rottweiler, please and please have time for the dog and let it be friendly to avoid the story that touches..

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by JoburgPlug: 12:25pm On Jun 14
Hoelujohn:
I use to think one can just kick a dog with leg and it will run away

I'm sure now you will have a rethink. Dogs are deadly, mostly the larger breeds that are particular bred and trained for protection.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by JoburgPlug: 12:29pm On Jun 14
Desusi:

Please note, Dog breeds like Rotts. are not meant for first timers without experience of handling dogs. You might end up buying a dog that will become threat to you and your family. I'll advise you get a German Shepherd dog as a beginner. Thank me later
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by MaziObinnaokija: 12:30pm On Jun 14
sad person hang BEWARE 🐕 🐕 🐕 on his house gate/fence.The THIEF 🤔 💭 🤔 nah FAKE/the 🐕 🐕 inside are the usual local EKUKE.He decide to TEST his THIEVERY lifestyle..

Weldone to the dog 🐕. If nah me,I won't beg the dog to FREE him.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by ppogba: 12:31pm On Jun 14
[quote author=GeneralOjukwu post=130470402]

A totally silent & expressionless dog might be thinking of its previous life as a wolf and tearing your neck like a deer.[/quote

Totally correct.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by ppogba: 12:32pm On Jun 14
GeneralOjukwu:

A totally silent & expressionless dog might be thinking of its previous life as a wolf and tearing your neck like a deer.

Totally agree with you.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by simplyOJ(m): 12:32pm On Jun 14
grin The thief turned to angel immediately..
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Wilyvibes(m): 12:33pm On Jun 14
Old videos old news lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.