Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,590 members, 7,878,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:33 AM

Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) - Pets (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) (64308 Views)

Horse Refuses To Enter Keke Marwa (Video) / Would You Allow Your Dog To Kill A Thief/Robber In Your Home? / Cat Refuses To Leave The Grave Site Of Its Owner In Malaysia (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Omoawoke: 3:16pm On Jun 14
LibertyRep:
Good job.

But are you sure the guy is a thief or some big man torturing a defenceless guy.

The video is too short to decide.

I can hear the man saying in the video “how you take enter my compound?”
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Omoawoke: 3:17pm On Jun 14
BucketMan:
i swear ahahahah

Hahah, the dog got the moment of its life
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Omoawoke: 3:17pm On Jun 14
Desusi:
If there's any domestic animals l hate mostly, its dog.My wife love to have dog,but l hated it.But with this story, l think,l should have one,particularly Rottweiler.

I’m afraid of people that hate dogs. They have evil spirits around them
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Innobee99(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14
Oshin56:
no mind him, even person wey kill thief with gun then call am self defense, talk less of a thief that enter Into another's man territory.
U can imagine the nonsense reasoning grin
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by samuelson06(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14
Truthsandtrusts:

You done feed your self finish

I'm not poor.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Thomasankara(m): 4:06pm On Jun 14
[/color]go fire[color=#770077]
turmacs:
Shebi he knows that of that dog kills that man he's going to jail? undecided
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Gentlesoul2021(m): 4:10pm On Jun 14
Mk the dog kpai the weyrey jare
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Oracleee: 4:32pm On Jun 14
turmacs:

On what charges? Na the theif rapsheet go full even as deceased.

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Psoul(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14
Love800:
Wow, u actually a dog lover.
What is the name of those black ones. Is it german shephard?

One is German Shepherd
The 2 males are Rott
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Wickedlywicked: 4:40pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
Dear thief’s advocate, please stray into my house and see if I won’t win the case after you must have become a sad history.
Your family will know what it means to trespass on other people’s private properties with evil intents. You will think this is UK. It’s only in the UK that that ridiculous law works(the law of excessive force that you can only attack a person with a force corresponding with what he’s holding). Trespass another person’s property in the US or Nigeria and accept whatever your eyes see in good faith undecided

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Wickedlywicked: 4:43pm On Jun 14
Oracleee:

On what charges? Na the theif rapsheet go full even as deceased.
You Dey mind the mumu. The first question should be, what was he doing there in the first place? Was the only of the property aware of his presence?
There is a case here only if the owner knew someone was coming (a delivery guy for instance) and failed to lock up his dogs
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by tee4naija(m): 4:46pm On Jun 14
LibertyRep:
Good job.

But are you sure the guy is a thief or some big man torturing a defenceless guy.

The video is too short to decide.

Did you hear the man asking the guy "how you take enter my compound "?
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by 99thEnemy(m): 4:48pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
Crusher don pursue you before? grin
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by viodemus: 4:59pm On Jun 14
A very good dog.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by destinytreasure(m): 5:01pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
If you see a notice that says Beware of Dogs and you still trespass, what ever happens, you are on your own. Nothing like police case
If you see a caution that says, vehicles parked at owners risk, and you still park there, anything happens to your vehicle, you are on your own. No police case. Know this and know peace. I'm not a police officer.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Realhommie(m): 5:19pm On Jun 14
Zico5:

You must be an armed robber if I put it right. I think your brain need reformat
Lol.. Really interesting response.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Xpol: 5:32pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
So you mean if your dogs kill a thief you'll be jailed?
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by schweinsteiger: 5:42pm On Jun 14
turmacs:

With beware of dog sign? You're joking.

This is not west
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Ixodes(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
He is going nowhere as long as it happens in the compound and there is a notice on the gate that reads “beware of dog”.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Compliant(m): 5:50pm On Jun 14
the inscription on the gate of my family house in lagos
" BEWARE OF MILITARY DOG"

Them never born that visitor that will even knock the gate not to talk of entering the compound.

Otilo

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by nairamaniac: 6:38pm On Jun 14
turmacs:
This is not true.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Natbrowny: 7:19pm On Jun 14
Psoul:

This is what my dog did to an intruding cat.
Still wondering how they were able to devour a cat this way. Cats that are always smarter than dogs.

Cats are not smarter than dogs. All animals have different strength n weakness.

If a dog dis this. Ditch that dog if u knw u r nt always around. Coz these ones are wild and will and not might but will hurt u or someone close
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Love800(m): 7:26pm On Jun 14
Amazing.

Thanks for the education and thanks for ur time.
Psoul:

One is German Shepherd
The 2 males are Rott

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by godofuck231: 7:46pm On Jun 14
Barbaarrrrr!
BUTCHER!
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Desusi: 8:10pm On Jun 14
Omoawoke:

I’m afraid of people that hate dogs. They have evil spirits around them
You got it wrong, lam a child of God to the core. Neither did l Cherish darkness nor any forms of occultism. I live in the light of God.You must be false prophet and a friend of Lucifer. Since you're a lover of dogs and its attitude, you be highly corrupted filled with all forms of immorality.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Larry37(m): 10:00pm On Jun 14
Very old video.......
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Emdebby2: 10:30pm On Jun 14
Serves him right. No need for jungle justice.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Imustreturn(m): 11:06pm On Jun 14
Very old video
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Ogatobe: 6:37am On Jun 15
I want to get two Rottweilers. I will name one crusher and the other one i will name delete.

1 Like

Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by zeuss: 8:55am On Jun 15
Zico5:
Good for him. Everyday for thief but one day for the owner. If u have ever experienced armed robbery before, you will never pray for thief. You will even pray for them to die a painful death. Those guys are not human beings

How are you so sure he is a thief? What did he even steal to warrant this sort of barbaric scaring. Wicked people.
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Chiefpriestt: 1:01pm On Jun 15
turmacs:
Shebi he knows that if the dog kills that man he's going to jail? undecided
Are you sure you know what you're saying ?
Re: Rottweiler Catches A Thief And Refuses To Let Him Go (Video) by Mackman665(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15
If anyone here needs a dog trainer...Holla me.

Let's train that paw baby

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Which Of These Dog Breeds Do You Own Or Wish To Own? (Photos) / Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.