Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,729 members, 7,875,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) (39469 Views)

Would You Buy This ₦1 Million Sallah Ram? (Photo) / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Winnin009: 9:42am On Jun 15
doffman:

Guy, you will think you are making fun right ? .

That Allah is a forgiven and the most patient . And at the same time , his punishment is the most severe .
He will leave the ignorant soul and delay his punishment on him to see if such ignorant souls will repent before he will catch him forever .
Ask yours self , all your fore fathers that do same thing you are doing now , where are they now , they have been forgotten and are currently receiving their severe punishment now .

Save your yourself and have some senses before the punishment of Allah descend on you .

My only advice bro .

Bro, his forefathers are where your forefathers are; all are dead and awaiting judgement.

And you can’t blame anyone for seeing Islam as a religion of bloodletting. Even you are afraid of what your fellow brothers in faith can do to you and justify it with your holy book.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by ceede2: 9:43am On Jun 15
Bukola94:
God go punish you, by fire by force, you are a disgrace to humanity. Leave people to practice their religion in peace, even traditional religion people. I don't know your religion, your mission, but you have fallen already, you will fail woefully. Woe betide you & your mission
Stop fighting for God, why displaying your foolishness here, swearing to your fellow human being in the name of God.

You ain't better with this your write up.

2 Likes

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 9:47am On Jun 15
doffman:

Guy, you will think you are making fun right ? .

That Allah is a forgiven and the most patient . And at the same time , his punishment is the most severe .
He will leave the ignorant soul and delay his punishment on him to see if such ignorant souls will repent before he will catch him forever .

Name a soul allah forgive his or her sin in the Quran then I will take your allah serious

The punishment of allah is only on your his slaves as allah himself said you are all going to hell fire

doffman:

Ask yours self , all your fore fathers that do same thing you are doing now , where are they now , they have been forgotten and are currently receiving their severe punishment now .

My forefathers are with God in heaven. Muhammad that was poisoned to death for killing anyone that go against him and his idol (allah) ended his life in a miserable way while he corpse was abandoned for days before been buried

doffman:

Save your yourself and have some senses before the punishment of Allah descend on you .

I am already saved through Christ Jesus who died for my sin for me to inherit everlasting life.. You need to be save as Muhammad didn't guarantee you his fellowers eternal life after death. You only need sense to know that Muhammed was a fake pedophile prophet that has nothing to offer rather than 72 virgins in aftermath

doffman:

My only advice bro .

Go and advice your fellow slaves and stop following the clueless late messenger of yours in grave

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 9:51am On Jun 15
killsmith:

You mean hubal the bloodthirsty alpha draconian?

YES.. allah the idol Muhammad forced on his followers

1 Like

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by ScarletBrace(m): 9:55am On Jun 15
Glimpsetv:
A Sallah ram jumped into a well, leaving the owners wondering how to retrieve it. It's not very clear how the ram got into the well, but it seems the ram was chained close to an open well and wandered into it. The question now is how to get the ram out of the well.

So, how do you think this ram can be rescued?

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rmstF0_9HA
See front page material. Everybody now ramified.
With due respect to the uselessness of Nairaland's mods, I give my humble suggestion;
The butcher should go into the well and butcher the ram, wash it there and send it out via a roped bucket
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 10:02am On Jun 15
End time ram prefers to kill himself than be used for sacrifice to one allah
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 10:07am On Jun 15
Antiislaam:

Name a soul allah forgive his or her sin in the Quran then I will take your allah serious

The punishment of allah is only on your his slaves as allah himself said you are all going to hell fire

My forefathers are with God in heaven. Muhammad that was poisoned to death for killing anyone that go against him and his idol (allah) ended his life in a miserable way while he corpse was abandoned for days before been buried

I am already saved through Christ Jesus who died for my sin for me to inherit everlasting life.. You need to be save as Muhammad didn't guarantee you his fellowers eternal life after death. You only need sense to know that Muhammed was a fake pedophile prophet that has nothing to offer rather than 72 virgins in aftermath

Go and advice your fellow slaves and stop following the clueless late messenger of yours in grave
Typical of islamists to always give what they can't take. See them wailing because of your moniker whereas AntiChristian moniker has been on same NL for years harassing Christians

doffman

Bukola94

Stop wailing
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Exceed15: 10:07am On Jun 15
Who wan die.. lol
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Thundafireseun: 10:08am On Jun 15
Deepspirituals:
This Picture of Gorilla is Disgusting stop using it pls.

Mstheeeeeeew
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by mdfash(m): 10:13am On Jun 15
Barka da wella
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by ufuosman(m): 10:15am On Jun 15
Make person jump follow am one time 😂😂

1 Like

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by SEGLIZ: 10:16am On Jun 15
FourQu:
lol 😆 after dem don manage use 200k buy ram? cheesy
the ram now attempted suicide.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by OgunkeelAllMod: 10:18am On Jun 15
grin
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Hassanmaye(m): 10:24am On Jun 15
Thundafireseun:
The Ram just Dey whine Una….

No panic

E go come out

By its self
Hahahaha bad guy
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by killsmith(f): 10:24am On Jun 15
Antiislaam:

YES.. allah the idol Muhammad forced on his followers
hubal is the ancient Arabic moon god. Before Mohammed rebranded it to allah.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by kyuniii(m): 10:26am On Jun 15
It is well even inside the well, the ram is only having a nice bath before the D Day.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by ElevationD: 10:33am On Jun 15
That’s very dangerous. It could cost the life of anyone who gets into that well.

First the animal is distressed. A careless attempt to lift it up with bare hands could be misread by the animal and leading to the animal attacking the individual.

If the wall around the well is weak and a group of men try to lift it out using a strong rope, the wall may collapse, sending the men into the water below.

It is a very potent danger. The ram cannot be left to die inside the well. That would amount to a serious health risk.

For me, a solid rope can be used, with four or five able bodied men - not those ebi n pawa type of boys on Nairaland - to attack to its legs and pull it up. If the rope is attached to the horn or the neck, then they can finally kill the ram by hanging.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by IbnIbrahim: 10:38am On Jun 15
Antiislaam:
You must retrieve the ram for allah by fire by force as the blood is very important to allah

In case you care to learn:

Their meat will not reach Allah, nor will their blood, but what reaches Him is piety from you.

Thus have We subjected them to you that you may glorify Allah for that [to] which He has guided you; and give good tidings to the doers of good.

Quran 22:37

1 Like

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Obviouslyblunt: 10:50am On Jun 15
Will anyone ever use that water again?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Yeancahmie007(m): 10:52am On Jun 15
VAWULENCE007:
The ram wan dine and wine with mami water
inside well? Na wa o.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 10:55am On Jun 15
Antiislaam:

Guy grin,

This is for you : Quran 14:42
“AND DO NOT think that God is unaware of what the evildoers are doing: He but grants them respite until the Day when their eyes will stare in horror”

Don’t worry , when his punishment start to descend on you , you will cry in agony and it would have late for you .

For Jesus you you claimed will safe you , you will regret that you are alone grin

Read : Q 5:116
“ And ˹on Judgment Day˺ Allah will say, “O Jesus, son of Mary! Did you ever ask the people to worship you and your mother as gods besides Allah?” He will answer, “Glory be to You! How could I ever say what I had no right to say? If I had said such a thing, you would have certainly known it. You know what is ˹hidden˺ within me, but I do not know what is within You. Indeed, You ˹alone˺ are the Knower of all unseen.“

Jesus did not know you and he did not asked you to be stupid .

You are wasting your time and bring more curse to your head by hating the prophet ; he is already blessed his legacy still remain.

Quran 108:
“To thee have We granted the Fount (of Abundance).
Therefore to thy Lord turn in Prayer and Sacrifice.
For he who hateth thee, he will be cut off (from Future Hope).”

No matter how you tried you will be at loser at the end if you did not change your way .

Now , who know you and your forefathers ?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 10:58am On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

Typical of islamists to always give what they can't take. See them wailing because of your moniker whereas AntiChristian moniker has been on same NL for years harassing Christians

doffman

Bukola94

Stop wailing

See this one .
Let him remain like that and stay forever in Nairaland and he should not die .

When he starts receiving his wages of sin , will you be there ?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 11:00am On Jun 15
Starzo:

Allah should first punish all the Islamic terrorists raping and killing people across the country in his name. Or is he in support of their actions?

Allah will punish you and me if we do wrong .

So don’t be in hurry . Try and die first and see if you will not receive your reward for your bad acts.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 11:05am On Jun 15
doffman:

See this one .
Let him remain like that and stay forever in Nairaland and he should not die .

When he starts receiving his wages of sin , will you be there ?

Will AntiChristian also receive his wages of sin or that is reserved for antiislaam alone
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 11:06am On Jun 15
Winnin009:

Bro, his forefathers are where your forefathers are; all are dead and awaiting judgement.

And you can’t blame anyone for seeing Islam as a religion of bloodletting. Even you are afraid of what your fellow brothers in faith can do to you and justify it with your holy book.
My forefathers are in a place differs from his own .

My forefathers did not abuse Allah . They worshiped him and they die well .

So it is your choice to choose where you will belong .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 11:09am On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

Will AntiChristian also receive his wages of sin or that is reserved for antiislaam alone

Who is AntiChristian?

Q 3:185:

“Every soul will taste death. And you will only receive your full reward on the Day of Judgment. Whoever is spared from the Fire and is admitted into Paradise will ˹indeed˺ triumph, whereas the life of this world is no more than the delusion of enjoyment.”
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Starzo: 11:16am On Jun 15
doffman:

Allah will punish you and me if we do wrong .

So don’t be in hurry . Try and die first and see if you will not receive your reward for your bad acts.
Stop dodging the question like a typical Islamic terrorist sympathizer

Is allah in support of the actions of boko harm,iswap,hamas,... etc?

If No, what punishment awaits them?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 11:27am On Jun 15
Starzo:

Stop dodging the question like a typical Islamic terrorist sympathizer

Is allah in support of the actions of boko harm,iswap,hamas,... etc?

If No, what punishment awaits them?

Typical terrorist mentality in display .

Who told you Boko haram represent Islam .

The same way killer pastors represent your religion right ?

Common get sense bro .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 11:30am On Jun 15
doffman:

Who is AntiChristian?

Q 3:185:

“Every soul will taste death. And you will only receive your full reward on the Day of Judgment. Whoever is spared from the Fire and is admitted into Paradise will ˹indeed˺ triumph, whereas the life of this world is no more than the delusion of enjoyment.”

He's an islamist who writes blasphemous things against Christ and Christians
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 11:32am On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

He's an islamist who writes blasphemous things against Christ and Christians

Does he abuses God ?

A normal person will never abuse God or any of his prophets .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by TrainPark: 11:38am On Jun 15
Suicide jumping!
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 11:40am On Jun 15
doffman:

Does he abuses God ?

A normal person will never abuse God or any of his prophets .
Ok... so abusing Christ and Christians is OK
Why are you then wailing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? / Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike / Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.