Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,817 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) (39467 Views)

Would You Buy This ₦1 Million Sallah Ram? (Photo) / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 5:33pm On Jun 15
Winnin009:

Don’t you share faith with the individuals slaughtering innocents in the northern part of the country in the name of your god?

I’m genuinely confused at your question.

Do you share same faith with the individuals killing in the north? Yes or No?

It’s a very simple question. Don’t be triggered. It’s not your fault that you share faith with them or they go about killing in the name of your god.

I thought you have something upstair self .

So your pastors that kill people also practice your same belief right ? Or is your fault to bear the same religion with them ?

Must you associate evil among the good one .

Anyway , it is because you have hatred in your blood that is why you will always categorize everybody so that you can paint Islam bad . You are jealous already .

And guess what , you will fail as your previous people failed and forgotten .

This is for you :

Quran 9:32 :
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

Can’t you see the more you people castigate lies about Islam , the more people join Islam .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 5:36pm On Jun 15
doffman:

For you to recognized only Hama for killing on oct 7 and not recognizing IDF Killing and molesting Palestinians before Oct 7 justified your are a terrorist sympathizer and hypocrite . How many innocent Palestinians are in jails before Oct 7 versus kidnapped Israelis that were in Hamas captive . Guy reason nah . Who did this thing to you .

You did not know the difference between spirit of God and the God himself . It is glaring you are confused .
IDF kills terrorist Hamas not Palestinians. Except you mean all Palestinians are Hamas. There's no Palestinian in jail without trial and even if there are, killing Israelis is not the appropriate response to that for any sane mind.

What is the difference between God and his Spirit? I'm interested in knowing
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Winnin009: 5:49pm On Jun 15
doffman:

I thought you have something upstair self .

So your pastors that kill people also practice your same belief right ? Or is your fault to bear the same religion with them ?

Must you associate evil among the good one .

Anyway , it is because you have hatred in your blood that is why you will always categorize everybody so that you can paint Islam bad . You are jealous already .

And guess what , you will fail as your previous people failed and forgotten .

This is for you :

Quran 9:32 :
They want to extinguish the light of Allah with their mouths, but Allah refuses except to perfect His light, although the disbelievers dislike it.

Can’t you see the more you people castigate lies about Islam , the more people join Islam .

The individuals that spill blood and climb altars to act as men of God, I’ll tell you for free, they know within their hearts that they don’t serve God. They can’t use the Bible to justify their actions. You can drop that as a come back.

However, you and I both know that those individuals committing these atrocities are justified by faith in their actions. They read your holy book during operations and call on your god and all that. No ritualist will dare call the name of Jesus while committing those acts(it’s funny to even think sef).

And you spoke about lies, could you kindly point out the lie?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 5:49pm On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

IDF kills terrorist Hamas not Palestinians. Except you mean all Palestinians are Hamas. There's no Palestinian in jail without trial and even if there are, killing Israelis is not the appropriate response to that for any sane mind.

What is the difference between God and his Spirit? I'm interested in knowing

grin So all those innocent kids and women are also Hamas ?? grin

Even all those bombed buildings are also Hamas right ?

The blood of Israelis are not special , they are the same human like Palestinians . Reason well.

Spirit of God is different from God himself . Don’t mix them together .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 6:01pm On Jun 15
Winnin009:

The individuals that spill blood and climb altars to act as men of God, I’ll tell you for free, they know within their hearts that they don’t serve God. They can’t use the Bible to justify their actions. You can drop that as a come back.

However, you and I both know that those individuals committing these atrocities are justified by faith in their actions. They read your holy book during operations and call on your god and all that. No ritualist will dare call the name of Jesus while committing those acts(it’s funny to even think sef).

And you spoke about lies, could you kindly point out the lie?

Is like you did not know your bible well self .

Who told you no Reference of killing in your bible .

Let me list the one I know for you :

1. Anyone arrogant enough to reject the verdict of the judge or of the priest who represents the LORD your God must be put to death. Such evil must be purged from Israel. (Deuteronomy 17:12 NLT)

2. They entered into a covenant to seek the Lord, the God of their fathers, with all their heart and soul; and everyone who would not seek the Lord, the God of Israel, was to be put to death, whether small or great, whether man or woman. (2 Chronicles 15:12-13 NAB)

3. But if this charge is true (that she wasn’t a virgin on her wedding night), and evidence of the girls virginity is not found, they shall bring the girl to the entrance of her fathers house and there her townsman shall stone her to death, because she committed a crime against Israel by her unchasteness in her father’s house. Thus shall you purge the evil from your midst. (Deuteronomy 22:20-21 NAB)

You have these in your bible alone . When will you start using them ? ?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 6:04pm On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

No sir, it's not about the West. Terrorism is not based on western definition. It's real. It exists. And its a danger if not curbed. For example. What is the business of the people of Lebanon or Egypt with Israel that they have suffered bombing from Hamas?
Terrorists enjoy killing those who have nothing to do with a political situation just to prove they can

I have great difficulty with those such as yourself who only see terrorism from the oppressed but never the oppressor. And I don't know how you missed the point about Mandela being tagged a terrorist.

Was that not "real?"
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 7:02pm On Jun 15
compton11:
slave of Yahweh,u haven't answer me.

Is blood and sacrifice not important to Yahweh too?

Yahweh is not rearing slaves like allah your slave's master

You can how how the horns, blood, meat, etc of your sacrificial animals is so important to allah. Now go and ask your chief imam if allah is different from god of iron (ogun)
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 7:03pm On Jun 15
doffman:

And you said I should not asked for your age . grin

Google.com is your friend.. If you don't have reasonable thing to say, abeg shift comot for road
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 7:04pm On Jun 15
doffman:

Follow my instruction as well.

When you are ready to know more about the idol (allah) Muhammad forced on you as your Islamic deity, you'll create your own thread on him
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Starzo: 7:16pm On Jun 15
doffman:

The boko haram and the other you mentioned are not representing Islam . So you already know that they are lost people already .

When will you condemn the IDF that kill kids and rape women . When will you declare them terrorist same way I declared bokoharam as terrorist ?
Bro say it....say Allah will punish all boko haram members and their generations.

If truly they are not doing the will of Allah then it shouldn't be against your religion/belief....unless you're a terrorist/terrorist sympathizer in disguise
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 7:27pm On Jun 15
doffman:

grin So all those innocent kids and women are also Hamas ?? grin

Even all those bombed buildings are also Hamas right ?

The blood of Israelis are not special , they are the same human like Palestinians . Reason well.

Spirit of God is different from God himself . Don’t mix them together .
So all those in that Kaduna village bombed by Nigeria Army are bandits right?

Those buildings are housing Hamas. That's common knowledge. There's a difference between Palestinians and Hamas. It is even Hamas that has a history of suicide bombings that is using civilians as human shield.

How is the Spirit of God different from God
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 7:36pm On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

Those buildings are housing Hamas. That's common knowledge. There's a difference between Palestinians and Hamas. It is even Hamas that has a history of suicide bombings that is using civilians as human shield.

Kai.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 7:43pm On Jun 15
DeepSight:

I have great difficulty with those such as yourself who only see terrorism from the oppressed but never the oppressor. And I don't know how you missed the point about Mandela being tagged a terrorist.

Was that not "real?"
It was not real. It was fake. Mandela was never a terrorist because he never killed anyone nor advocate the killing of others in the name of god. Terrorists usually hold strong religious views. Besides, he was tagged a terrorist only by the south African apartheid govt. No other govt agreed with that appellation.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 7:47pm On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

You are not making sense at all . You have been brainwashed by the west to the extent that you cannot reason very well.

So now how many Hamas have your terrorist IDF killed with evidence ? Don’t worry , those innocent kids they killed will hunt them down including their sympathizers. What goes around comes around .

Are Nigerians army fighting for Muslims ? . Or you are not supporting the army again to go and look for boko haram again . Army has apologized for their mistake . When will your IDF Apologize for innocents Kids and women killed .

I have told you that God spirit is different from God himself . If you disagree , that is non of my business .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 7:49pm On Jun 15
DeepSight:

Kai.
What? Let me understand. Are you defending Hamas' methods? Really?
Like if IPOB start targeting innocent civilians and bombing public places in the name of Jah you'll think it's alright?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 7:49pm On Jun 15
Starzo:

Bro say it....say Allah will punish all boko haram members and their generations.

If truly they are not doing the will of Allah then it shouldn't be against your religion/belief....unless you're a terrorist/terrorist sympathizer in disguise

grin you just like to correlate boko boys with others .

I did not know them and I did not subscribed to their notions .

Now, when will you say the same thing to your terrorist IDF ?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 7:51pm On Jun 15
Antiislaam:

When you are ready to know more about the idol (allah) Muhammad forced on you as your Islamic deity, you'll create your own thread on him

grin You have nothing upstairs. What you only know is to copy and paste.

Oya go and copy and paste as usual . I am still waiting for you in this thread .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 7:52pm On Jun 15
Antiislaam:

Google.com is your friend.. If you don't have reasonable thing to say, abeg shift comot for road

Seriously , I still eager to know who you are . You may be a boy self shocked
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Starzo: 7:55pm On Jun 15
doffman:

grin you just like to correlate boko boys with others .

I did not know them and I did not subscribed to their notions .

Now, when will you say the same thing to your terrorist IDF ?
So saying allah will punish boko haram is impossible for you....it's very obvious that even allah is in support of the actions of boko haram,iswap,hamas aned every Islamic terrorist organization. Hence your refusal to go against the wish of your god

You just proved what every sensible person already knows.

Muslims are either terrorists or terrorist sympathizers at the very least. And this is partly why I support Israel against Hamas

You all are terrorists....you can't even hide it
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 8:05pm On Jun 15
Starzo:

So saying allah will punish boko haram is impossible for you....it's very obvious that even allah is in support of the actions of boko haram,iswap,hamas aned every Islamic terrorist organization. Hence your refusal to go against the wish of your god

You just proved what every sensible person already knows.

Muslims are either terrorists or terrorist sympathizers at the very least. And this is partly why I support Israel against Hamas

You all are terrorists....you can't even hide it

The cursed is already with bokoharam already . Don’t disturb yourself guy .

What you belief does not validate the truth . Continue enjoying your ignorance. When will you condemn your IDF the terrorist ? Why are you avoiding this grin

You are the chief terrorist sympathizer.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Starzo: 8:15pm On Jun 15
doffman:

The cursed is already with bokoharam already . Don’t disturb yourself guy .

What you belief does not validate the truth . Continue enjoying your ignorance. When will you condemn your IDF the terrorist ? Why are you avoiding this grin

You are the chief terrorist sympathizer.

You're a terrorist....you exposed yourself
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 8:20pm On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

What? Let me understand. Are you defending Hamas' methods? Really?
Like if IPOB start targeting innocent civilians and bombing public places in the name of Jah you'll think it's alright?

Its nothing. It just that having been reading your posts for a week plus now, I expected so much more.
Never mind.

To each his own.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 8:20pm On Jun 15
Starzo:

You're a terrorist....you exposed yourself

You are the greatest terrorist ; and evil sympathizer
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 8:21pm On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

Besides, he was tagged a terrorist only by the south African apartheid govt. No other govt agreed with that appellation.

Margaret Thatcher called him a terrorist and he was on the US Terrorism watchlist till 2008.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Starzo: 8:35pm On Jun 15
doffman:

You are the greatest terrorist ; and evil sympathizer
Allah supports terrorists and do all muslims

Death to islamic terrorists....blood thirsty savages
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 8:41pm On Jun 15
Starzo:

Allah supports terrorists and do all muslims

Death to islamic terrorists....blood thirsty savages

Same to Christians terrorist like you and Kid killer sympathizers grin
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by adeniyi65(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15
Antiislaam:
You must retrieve the ram for allah by fire by force as the blood is very important to allah
Just as Jesus blood is important to Jehova
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Starzo: 8:51pm On Jun 15
doffman:

Same to Christians terrorist like you and Kid killer sympathizers grin
You and hamas who use children as shields are the kid killers... y'all are the most vile things on the planet

Do you know the funny thing?... after you Muslims have supported terrorists till they turn your home to wastelands, you start running to seek refuge in Christian states and countries.

Your brothers and sisters in Nigeria are fleeing from the Muslim north to Christian south everyday. Your people sleep with cows for days just to get to the Christian south.

And it's a general phenomenon all over the world

You Muslims will pick a Christian state/country over a Muslim one to live in

How do you keep following a religion that makes your land uninhabitable and lives unbearable?.... isn't that a mental disease?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 9:10pm On Jun 15
Starzo:

You and hamas who use children as shields are the kid killers... y'all are the most vile things on the planet

Do you know the funny thing?... after you Muslims have supported terrorists till they turn your home to wastelands, you start running to seek refuge in Christian states and countries.

Your brothers and sisters in Nigeria are fleeing from the Muslim north to Christian south everyday. Your people sleep with cows for days just to get to the Christian south.

And it's a general phenomenon all over the world

You Muslims will pick a Christian state/country over a Muslim one to live in

How do you keep following a religion that makes your land uninhabitable and lives unbearable?.... isn't that a mental disease?

You are now displaying your ignorant very well grin grin

Are you not the one that is fighting for Dubai visa ?

Tell me which Christian country people are running into ?

Northerners are your master . They control you and you must run to them . Average northerners do not migrate like southern people . Get your fact well .

You are the kid killer sympathizer.

Upon all your bragging , you are still a slave to Northerners grin

I am very sure you may be a migrant somewhere in Lagos grin running away from from the south .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 9:37pm On Jun 15
doffman:

You are not making sense at all . You have been brainwashed by the west to the extent that you cannot reason very well.

So now how many Hamas have your terrorist IDF killed with evidence ? Don’t worry , those innocent kids they killed will hunt them down including their sympathizers. What goes around comes around .

Are Nigerians army fighting for Muslims ? . Or you are not supporting the army again to go and look for boko haram again . Army has apologized for their mistake . When will your IDF Apologize for innocents Kids and women killed .

I have told you that God spirit is different from God himself . If you disagree , that is non of my business .
Noo. They have not killed any Hamas. All those they killed are innocent civilians. Hamas does not even exist. It is an imagination of Israel who use it as.

Boko Haram members are largely Kanuris. They can also claim they are defending their lands. When will Hamas apologize for all the innocent people they have killed?

Explain how God's spirit is different from God na abi how can you be saying what you don't know
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Starzo: 9:41pm On Jun 15
doffman:

You are now displaying your ignorant very well grin grin

Are you not the one that is fighting for Dubai visa ?

Tell me which Christian country people are running into ?

Northerners are your master . They control you and you must run to them . Average northerners do not migrate like southern people . Get your fact well .

You are the kid killer sympathizer.

Upon all your bragging , you are still a slave to Northerners grin

I am very sure you may be a migrant somewhere in Lagos grin running away from from the south .

Who wants to permanently reside in dubai?...even the princess of dubai tried ESCAPING from the place. Dubai is a place you visit and get out of as soon as possible. Same as all muslim nations

Muslims would rather stay in US than in saudi arabia

Your region is the poorest,most terrorized ,most backward place in the entire continent but you're claiming imagenery domination taught to you by your child rapist imams

Come to the south and see your women and children eating food from dustbins. But youre still claiming foolish dominance online. You have entire states without a single school or hospital. Cant you see how hopeless you are?

I understand lagos and any southern state will feel like paradise to an average northerner since islam has turned your home to wasteland. Im in my deep south state living my life . I dont need to be in lagos cuz unlike you, Me and my people dont follow the blood thirsty religion that has turned you and your people to refugees in your own country
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 10:04pm On Jun 15
Starzo:

Who wants to permanently reside in dubai?...even the princess of dubai tried ESCAPING from the place. Dubai is a place you visit and get out of as soon as possible. Same as all muslim nations

Muslims would rather stay in US than in saudi arabia

Your region is the poorest,most terrorized ,most backward place in the entire continent but you're claiming imagenery domination taught to you by your child rapist imams

Come to the south and see your women and children eating food from dustbins. But youre still claiming foolish dominance online. You have entire states without a single school or hospital. Cant you see how hopeless you are?

I understand lagos and any southern state will feel like paradise to an average northerner since islam has turned your home to wasteland. Im in my deep south state living my life . I dont need to be in lagos cuz unlike you, Me and my people dont follow the blood thirsty religion that has turned you and your people to refugees in your own country

The northerners you are tagging poor are still the people that feed you and your people . Did I lie grin?

Tell me , is America a Christian country ?

You better confess, if you still need Dubai visa tell me ooo because I know you are in penury already.

The fact still remain Northerners do not migrate like your place .

I am still waiting for a Christian country where Muslims are migrating to ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Take A Look At The Pears I Got For 2k. How Much Is This In Your Area? / Two Deer Caught In A Farm By Onitsha Businessman, Ifeanyi Obunadike / Dog Market In Ghana (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.