Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,107 members, 7,887,230 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) (39789 Views)

Would You Buy This ₦1 Million Sallah Ram? (Photo) / What Dish Can You Cook So Well? (pictures) / This Garnished Sallah Ram Got People Salivating Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 10:11pm On Jun 15
Kukutente23:

Noo. They have not killed any Hamas. All those they killed are innocent civilians. Hamas does not even exist. It is an imagination of Israel who use it as.

Boko Haram members are largely Kanuris. They can also claim they are defending their lands. When will Hamas apologize for all the innocent people they have killed?

Explain how God's spirit is different from God na abi how can you be saying what you don't know

Thank God you know your IDF terrorist did not kill Hamas ; they only get muscle to kill kid and women with a donated weapon grin clap 👏 for your self .

Everybody know that boko did not fight for their land : they have their evil agendas , so stop deviating guy.

Which gods is your God ? Is it only spirit part or which part ?

If you go to Israel today , IDF will gun you down because you are a Christian terrorist grin
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Starzo: 10:15pm On Jun 15
doffman:

The northerners you are tagging poor are still the people that feed you and your people . Did I lie grin?

Tell me , is America a Christian country ?

You better confess, if you still need Dubai visa tell me ooo because I know you are in penury already.

The fact still remain Northerners do not migrate like your place .

I am still waiting for a Christian country where Muslims are migrating to ?
'Gods own country' is a Muslim country

England where king James bible came from is a Muslim country

Just because christian countries are tolerant and don't deprive or harass people for practicing other faiths like you Muslims do does not mean they're not Christian nation....see what fanatism has do to you

You're just being deliberately foolish if you say northeners don't migrate. Everybody in southern Nigeria is complaining of the huge influx of northern destitutes into the south in trucks everyday

Your people litter the streets begging and doing 'condemned iron'

Every uncompleted building down here is swamped with northerners.

And yes I can visit Dubai, but I'll never reside there permanently.

Nobody dreams of residing in a Muslim dominated area permanently. You visit and leave as soon as possible...even Muslims run from such places
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 10:23pm On Jun 15
Starzo:

'Gods own country' is a Muslim country

England where king James bible came from is a Muslim country

Just because christian countries are tolerant and don't deprive or harass people for practicing other faiths like you Muslims do does not mean they're not Christian nation....see what fanatism has do to you

You're just being deliberately foolish if you say northeners don't migrate. Everybody in southern Nigeria is complaining of the huge influx of northern destitutes into the south in trucks everyday

Your people litter the streets begging and doing 'condemned iron'

Every uncompleted building down here is swamped with northerners.

And yes I can visit Dubai, but I'll never reside there permanently.

Nobody dreams of residing in a Muslim dominated area permanently. You visit and leave as soon as possible...even Muslims run from such places

Why visiting Dubai since they are Muslims whom you called terrorist . Can you see you are in penury already .
No need to go Muslims country , just continue receiving your visa rejection from Uk and USA grin
Which church is the prime minister of Uk is going ?

Which book UK is using to control their government ?

Same as USA ?

GUy you are a parasite .

While can’t you go and reside in Israhel since you prefer IDF Terrorist .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Silentgroper(m): 11:39pm On Jun 15
The eleha looks tummy
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by compton11(m): 12:16am On Jun 16
Antiislaam:

Yahweh is not rearing slaves like allah your slave's master

You can how how the horns, blood, meat, etc of your sacrificial animals is so important to allah. Now go and ask your chief imam if allah is different from god of iron (ogun)
nigga yes or no?

Is blood and sacrifice not important to Yahweh?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 12:43am On Jun 16
compton11:
nigga yes or no?

Is blood and sacrifice not important to Yahweh?

Which blood did you see us sacrifying to Yahweh in 2024 as you are sacrifying both animals and human blood to allah?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 12:49am On Jun 16
adeniyi65:

Just as Jesus blood is important to Jehova

Did you hate reading your quran verse that says Jesus Christ is alive?

Is your idol (allah) not tired consuming both human and animal's blood for over 2000 years ago till today?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 12:51am On Jun 16
doffman:

Seriously , I still eager to know who you are . You may be a boy self shocked

Assignment.. Ask your chief imam who Antiislam is for exposing everything about your religion
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by PropertyBanker(f): 12:52am On Jun 16
Lol🤣
onome25:

This is a skit for the grams grin
because when u look very very closely, the well is dried grin
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 12:55am On Jun 16
doffman:

grin You have nothing upstairs. What you only know is to copy and paste.

Oya go and copy and paste as usual . I am still waiting for you in this thread .

The expired camel urine you love drinking has destroy your life.. If you want me to expose the idol (allah) Muhammad forced on you, create your own topic as I said and tagged my moniker as simple as ABC slave
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 4:23am On Jun 16
Antiislaam:

The expired camel urine you love drinking has destroy your life.. If you want me to expose the idol (allah) Muhammad forced on you, create your own topic as I said and tagged my moniker as simple as ABC slave
See this foolish man with no job . You posted rubbish here and I hold you up and exposed you here . Why will I open another thread because of your ignorant soul. Continue it from here and I will reply you . My mind is telling me you are not normal in real life .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 4:26am On Jun 16
Antiislaam:

Assignment.. Ask your chief imam who Antiislam is for exposing everything about your religion

I can see that those Imam have hammered you very well in the past , that is why you are still referring to them . You can never forget him anyway .
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 5:40am On Jun 16
DeepSight:

Margaret Thatcher called him a terrorist and he was on the US Terrorism watchlist till 2008.
He was on the watchlist for his ties to communism and not any terror acts. Any communist was automatically a terrorist as far as the US was concerned.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 6:03am On Jun 16
Kukutente23:

He was on the watchlist for his ties to communism and not any terror acts. Any communist was automatically a terrorist as far as the US was concerned.

Everyone knows Mandela was no communist and so long as he was on such a watchlist and also called a terrorist by the UK Prime Minister you ought to see the problem.

I cite him just to highlight the danger of a single narrative.

It is eminently easy for one party, who is an immigrant colonial settler population, and who subjugate the local population by force of arms, and who oppress them through the practice of apartheid and through enforcing limitations on their movement and other freedoms, to assert that the local party who naturally resist such barbarous injustice are thereby in some way criminal: and that their just insurrection is thus terrorism.

This is a wholly false, unjust and sinister narrative which you will do well to be wary of.

PS: It is not true that Mandela's association with communism was the only issue here. He was a prominent leader of the ANC and at a point the ANC had decided on violent resistance as the only option.

Tell me, is violent resistance of such barbarous injustice terrorism?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 6:19am On Jun 16
DeepSight:

Its nothing. It just that having been reading your posts for a week plus now, I expected so much more.
Never mind.

To each his own.
Hamas are terrorists and it's not about the West. For me, anyone who goes about killing innocent people in the name of God or because he believes his religion asks him to is a terrorist and Hamas fits that description perfectly. It doesn't matter how strong or weak you are. As long as you believe God gave you a right to kill others especially civilians who have not wrong you in any way, that's terrorism. I'm not following Western definition of terrorists. But if you allow islamists to deceive you that they are the weaker in such matters, you'll come back hurt for it. Nigeria is a very good example. See how Deborah was killed in the North. The killers are known. Yet no one is thinking of holding them to account. It's same mindset that goes on to extend to terrorists. How many Muslims condemned the killing of Deborah? Even those who grudgingly did to sound politically correct still went ahead and blamed her. So what are we talking about? You think if islamist had the upper hand in the world, atheists and humanists will be alive today? Most of you will be dead. Islamists will not bate an eyelid to exterminate Christians, atheists, humanist, scientologist etc if they could. It's in their religious doctrine. So if you want to fall in love with Hamas, you're free to. But an agitation wit religious roots Most especially Islamic is a no-no for me. Boko Haram fracas should tell you how dangerous these guys can be
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 6:22am On Jun 16
Kukutente23:

Hamas are terrorists and it's not about the West. For me, anyone who goes about killing innocent people in the name of God or because he believes his religion asks him to is a terrorist and Hamas fits that description perfectly. It doesn't matter how strong or weak you are. As long as you believe God gave you a right to kill others especially civilians who have not wrong you in any way, that's terrorism. I'm not following Western definition of terrorists. But if you allow islamists to deceive you that they are the weaker in such matters, you'll come back hurt for it. Nigeria is a very good example. See how Deborah was killed in the North. The killers are known. Yet no one is thinking of holding them to account. It's same mindset that goes on to extend to terrorists. How many Muslims condemned the killing of Deborah? Even those who grudgingly did to sound politically correct still went ahead and blamed her. So what are we talking about? You think if islamist had the upper hand in the world, atheists and humanists will be alive today? Most of you will be dead. Islamists will not bate an eyelid to exterminate Christians, atheists, humanist, scientologist etc if they could. It's in their religious doctrine. So if you want to fall in love with Hamas, you're free to. But an agitation wit religious roots Most especially Islamic is a no-no for me. Boko Haram fracas should tell you how dangerous these guys can be

My dear, I detest such Islamists every bit as much as you do, but fair is fair.

The bigger terrorist in the scenario at hand is Israel. The European Colonial Apartheid Settler Project. Their terrorism vastly outstrips anything Hamas can or has done.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 6:36am On Jun 16
DeepSight:

Everyone knows Mandela was no communist and so long as he was on such a watchlist and also called a terrorist by the UK Prime Minister you ought to see the problem.

I cite him just to highlight the danger of a single narrative.

It is eminently easy for one party, who is an immigrant colonial settler population, and who subjugate the local population by force of arms, and who oppress them through the practice of apartheid and through enforcing limitations on their movement and other freedoms, to assert that the local party who naturally resist such barbarous injustice are thereby in some way criminal: and that their just insurrection is thus terrorism.

This is a wholly false, unjust and sinister narrative which you will do well to be wary of.

PS: It is not true that Mandela's association with communism was the only issue here. He was a prominent leader of the ANC and at a point the ANC had decided on violent resistance as the only option.

Tell me, is violent resistance of such barbarous injustice terrorism?
Mandela was a communist sir. Please check your history. At one point USSR funded the ANC. Even Mandela always admitted he was no saint. He even said so in his speech for his Nobel prize.
It's not just about a single narrative. Go back to my definition. To be a terrorist as far as I'm concerned, you kill based on religious ideology not just political. You mainly target the civilians and public buildings. You reject any form of dialogue and diplomatic solution to whatever your issues are. These three elements are found in Hamas but not in Mandela's ANC. ANC came forward with a diplomatic approach and were rebuffed thus, they took to arms. They mainly targeted the apartheid govt and its infrastructure. Their was no religious undertone to their struggle and most importantly, they embraced dialogue once the option became available. Is Hamas ready to dialogue? Compare Arafat's approach and Haniyeh's
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 6:42am On Jun 16
DeepSight:

My dear, I detest such Islamists every bit as much as you do, but fair is fair.

The bigger terrorist in the scenario at hand is Israel. The European Colonial Apartheid Settler Project. Their terrorism vastly outstrips anything Hamas can or has done.
How? Please enlighten me. Maybe there's something I'm missing about Hamas/Israel conflict
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by BalogunIdowu(m): 7:31am On Jun 16
Glimpsetv:
A Sallah ram jumped into a well, leaving the owners wondering how to retrieve it. It's not very clear how the ram got into the well, but it seems the ram was chained close to an open well and wandered into it. The question now is how to get the ram out of the well.

So, how do you think this ram can be rescued?

Feel free to share your thoughts in the comment section below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rmstF0_9HA

Remember on the early 2000s when our ram jumped from our one storey building stomach down.
The only luck was that it didn't land on the fence that had had all sorts of hurtful things on it...
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 8:34am On Jun 16
doffman:

I can see that those Imam have hammered you very well in the past , that is why you are still referring to them . You can never forget him anyway .

Are you now fighting with the league of your imams kwo?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Antiislaam(m): 8:37am On Jun 16
doffman:

See this foolish man with no job . You posted rubbish here and I hold you up and exposed you here . Why will I open another thread because of your ignorant soul. Continue it from here and I will reply you . My mind is telling me you are not normal in real life .

Ahahahaha see slave exposing Child of God.. Aswear you will never worship allah again by the time I'm done exposing that thing your pedophile messenger Muhammad forced on you slaves as your supreme deity

Don't be scared slave, do as I said, create the topic and see how I will finish everything about you
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 8:48am On Jun 16
Antiislaam:

Ahahahaha see slave exposing Child of God.. Aswear you will never worship allah again by the time I'm done exposing that thing your pedophile messenger Muhammad forced on you slaves as your supreme deity

Don't be scared slave, do as I said, create the topic and see how I will finish everything about you

Upon all your copy and paste , how many have you changed . grin can’t you see people are now seeing u as a mad man .

Allah is your creator and you will return to him and you will explained how you are being stupid .

When are you posting your usual trash here ?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by doffman: 8:49am On Jun 16
Antiislaam:

Are you now fighting with the league of your imams kwo?

No . I am fighting the evil in your soul.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by compton11(m): 8:59am On Jun 16
Antiislaam:

Which blood did you see us sacrifying to Yahweh in 2024 as you are sacrifying both animals and human blood to allah?
u still haven't answer boy.

Sacrifice and blood is not important to Yahweh?

Plus Jews your masters are still performing Korban where they sacrifice animal to draw near to Yahweh.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 9:02am On Jun 16
Kukutente23:

Why would you have a problem with worshiping anyone who creates you and everything on earth. Worshipping a supreme being or a supernatural creator sound logical not so?

How do you know that Yahweh is the specific being who created you. Do you realize you may have been created by a human or other being.

Repentance is realising your shortcomings as a human, the need to embrace a relationship with the supreme being and an active attempt to do that

I am humble about my frail and flawed nature. And to what extent possible I reach out to the greatness of what rests higher than and beyond me. But I do not assume that I, or any human, can ever grasp it, for God is, transcendental and ineffable.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 11:10am On Jun 16
DeepSight:

How do you know that Yahweh is the specific being who created you. Do you realize you may have been created by a human or other being.

I am humble about my frail and flawed nature. And to what extent possible I reach out to the greatness of what rests higher than and beyond me. But I do not assume that I, or any human, can ever grasp it, for God is, transcendental and ineffable.
It's not about Yahweh or not. That's just a name. All through the religions in the world (that i know of), only two religions have the Supreme Creator lay direct claim to creating the world, i.e. Christianity and Islam. I left out Judaism because presently, Christianity has subsumed it while Judaism is more like a culture. Since Islam is more or less an adaptation of the obsolete Judaism, it is obvious that the only original religion founded on strong doctrine of supernatural creation is Christianity.
I have not heard of any human claiming to create another human, nor is there any other being who has made such claim.

You asked about repentance. Repentance must be directed at one who is capable of accepting your contrition and shielding you from the effects of your flaws. It is meaningless for example for a murder to sell forgiveness from one whom he never murdered or hurt with his actions, or one who is incapable of forgiving him. Thus, to repent, one must first seek out the one who is capable of accepting his repentance. Have you found such one yet?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 11:15am On Jun 16
Kukutente23:

It's not about Yahweh or not. That's just a name. All through the religions in the world (that i know of), only two religions have the Supreme Creator lay direct claim to creating the world, i.e. Christianity and Islam. I left out Judaism because presently, Christianity has subsumed it while Judaism is more like a culture. Since Islam is more or less an adaptation of the obsolete Judaism, it is obvious that the only original religion founded on strong doctrine of supernatural creation is Christianity.
I have not heard of any human claiming to create another human, nor is there any other being who has made such claim.

A great many religions all over the world speak about a direct creator of man. It is by no means limited to the Abrahamic religions. But why is your search confined to the realm of handed down religions?

You asked about repentance. Repentance must be directed at one who is capable of accepting your contrition and shielding you from the effects of your flaws. It is meaningless for example for a murder to sell forgiveness from one whom he never murdered or hurt with his actions, or one who is incapable of forgiving him. Thus, to repent, one must first seek out the one who is capable of accepting his repentance. Have you found such one yet?

How does it make sense to seek forgiveness from a creator who created you - with your flaws and imperfections? If a creator created you, surely it is that creator that is responsible for your flaws and imperfections and you have no business apologizing for what was not your fault, seeing as you didnt create yourself.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by correctguy101(m): 11:22am On Jun 16
DeepSight:

A great many religions all over the world speak about a direct creator of man. It is by no means limited to the Abrahamic religions. But why is your search confined to the realm of handed down religions?

How does it make sense to seek forgiveness from a creator who created you - with your flaws and imperfections? If a creator created you, surely it is that creator that is responsible for your flaws and imperfections and you have no business apologizing for what was not your fault, seeing as you didnt create yourself.

Word.

But as usual, they'll find another way with many words to convince/confuse themselves.

Self blame is their thing. .. smh

1 Like

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 11:32am On Jun 16
correctguy101:

Word.

But as usual, they'll find another way with many words to convince/confuse themselves.

Self blame is their thing. .. smh

It gladdens my heart to come across the very very few such as you who contemplate these things. One thing I have come to understand is that God must necessarily be holy and perfect in the view of religious people, because if he is not, everything they have constructed about the meaning of life immediately collapses like a pack of cards, leaving them in the frigtening gap of randomness and uncertainty which life really represents.

1 Like

Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 1:20pm On Jun 16
DeepSight:

Please enlighten me of religions were the creator directly said he created man apart from Islam and Christianity.

Christian beliefs do not indicate that man was created with flaws and imperfections. Man was created perfect. Imperfections was introduced by the devil.
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by DeepSight(m): 1:29pm On Jun 16
Kukutente23:

Please enlighten me of religions were the creator directly said he created man apart from Islam and Christianity.

Thousands of traditional religions the world over.

Christian beliefs do not indicate that man was created with flaws and imperfections. Man was created perfect. Imperfections was introduced by the devil.

Who created the Devil?
Re: Drama As Sallah Ram Jumps Into Well (pictures, Video) by Kukutente23: 3:10pm On Jun 16
DeepSight:

Thousands of traditional religions the world over.

Who created the Devil?
You're yet to name any

God. But did he create devil to be evil?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Spent About 14,500 On This Sweet Okra Soup that will last 6 months. / See How I Make KFC Style Crunchy Chicken At Home | Secret Revealed (pix&video) / 10 Amazing Health Benefits Of Cucumber

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.