Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,787 members, 7,875,961 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:19 AM

Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election (15568 Views)

Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners / Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by mrvitalis(m): 1:30pm On Jun 15
Appletek:

https://authorityngr.com/2021/09/10/ugwuanyi-chairs-pdp-zoning-committee/

Na Igbo dey do Igbo.
Your tears are senseless and unjustified.
Did you even read the link u sent me?
Lmao school no be really scam that's for PDP nation position

And he he a greate job by zoning the chairmanship North... What exactly is your issue?

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by blacknp(m): 1:33pm On Jun 15
Smartcitizen:

Hmmm!

On top of suffering caused by Tinubu and BUHARI o!

Chai ........

This curses are real.
Na you know the one worrying & disturbing you o.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Smartcitizen: 1:39pm On Jun 15
blacknp:
Na you know the one worrying & disturbing you o.

The one disturbing everybody is this;

SUFFERING LIFE, AND STRUGGLING TO DEFEND THOSE WHO CAUSED IT.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by ubimagos: 1:49pm On Jun 15
olisaEze:
It’s no longer Tinubu that used him as SPV, it’s now Obasanjo. Yet the so called SPV won the Lagos landlord right in front of his house, and is still keeping them up at night, hatching dim witted conspiracies that make sense to them alone! 😂

Little wonder, he was sworn in as the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by blacknp(m): 2:13pm On Jun 15
Smartcitizen:

The one disturbing everybody is this;

SUFFERING LIFE, AND STRUGGLING TO DEFEND THOSE WHO CAUSED IT.
No be my fault say them born you for The Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 2:34pm On Jun 15
ZIAZI:

I am having this weird feeling that Obi's triumph in Lagos was all part of the grand plan. I was earlier excited with the news, but then I took a pause to think about it. It was a strategy to make the election look free and fair.

This is my opinion though.
so what’s your opinion about him winning the entire SE, I guess that was also to make the election free and fair? You lot always think you smarter than the rest of us….it’s only places he lost that was rigged according to ipob deluded minions😂😂 Una go Dey alright las las
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 2:36pm On Jun 15
membranus:

Wetin concerns Yorubas with what's being discussed? Is Reno Omokri a Yoruba man?

Face Reno and solve your problem with him.
you get time Dey answer that clown….I guess yoruba has been the cause of his miserable existence😂😂

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SpatialKing(m): 2:39pm On Jun 15
Rebelutionary:

Obviously you know nothing about the North! Lol...when they have a Shettima next in line! You think they will line up behind na Obi ..Una dey reason at all! See they will rather line up behind Atiku than an Obi! The list of everybody that used Obi is long! 2027 will come and that "Yes Daddy" audio will be used to bury him in the North. E no hard na, just play am for mosque on a Friday! He should keep planting those "boreholes" and think it will sway them but one thing you can't take away from the North is their political loyalty and right now it hasn't swung one bit from where it is but like Reno said your hubris is your greatest undoing! Keep at it!

It's Politics

You Play or Get Played
grin

Nothing special about the north bro...
Buhari contested and failed several times even with the northern vote...
Even with the northern votes Wike had to rig Rivers for Tinubu to win..
All Peter Obi needs is majority of the southern votes, middle belt...
Tinubu has lost Kano, Kaduna, Taraba and Adamawa already
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Faposky95: 2:52pm On Jun 15
SwissMass:
Bet? As par I were your? parents
Respect to the parents
MTP
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Earthquakes: 2:56pm On Jun 15
Appletek:

You want INEC to use the results of Aba, Onitsha, Lekki, Owerri and Asaba to declare Obi winner.

No Obidient dead or alive has been able to tell us what Peter Obi scored that beat Tinubu's score. Even Peter Obi himself can't tell us.
Even his dumb lawyers can't tell us.

2027, I hope Obi runs again so he can be beaten again.

INEC after spending billions on a failed election already told you who won and now we are enjoying it
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by gtown: 3:10pm On Jun 15
SpatialKing:
Everybody used Obi

Yet Obi is now getting all the attention even in the North
Obi getting attention in the north? Why can't you learn lesson from what Reno just postulated above?
Comes 2027, Obi and his dunce followers will be used again by northerners you think are rooting for him.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Slytiger: 3:13pm On Jun 15
Peter Obi has to be Nigeria's dumbest politician.

Soludo and Oshiomhole gave him expo that he was being used to destroy PDP's chances. Everybody knows that OBJ does not like Atiku. He would do anything to ensure Atiku does not become president. Obi became a useful idiot for that purpose.

But Okupe and Utomi (also Tinubu's boy) kept making sure Peter Obi keeps fooling himself to think he stands a chance. It was all part of the grand plan.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Rebelutionary: 3:20pm On Jun 15
SpatialKing:

Nothing special about the north bro...
Buhari contested and failed several times even with the northern vote...
Even with the northern votes Wike had to rig Rivers for Tinubu to win..
All Peter Obi needs is majority of the southern votes, middle belt...
Tinubu has lost Kano, Kaduna, Taraba and Adamawa already

Nothing special and you said Obi is getting all the attention from the NORTH ( Let's not forget the boreholes he is digging?) grin

Buhari contested and failed several times even with the northern vote... Obviously no SINGLE REGION can produce a president ..that is a no-brainer but the numbers from the North do the magic!

Even with the northern votes Wike had to rig Rivers for Tinubu to win...so it was Rivers state ALONE that made all the difference. cheesy

All Peter Obi needs is majority of the southern votes, middle belt...we heard this same lame postulations from the last election, how did it turn out? And by Southern votes you mean South-East right? grin

Tinubu has lost Kano, Kaduna, Taraba and Adamawa already....so in your mind now Obi will win those states abi? grin grin

Go back and read my first mention and you'll know that Obi stands no chance and the garrulous lots that call themselves Obidients will skin him alive if he contemplates going back to PDP where he stands a better FAILING chance! grin grin

Bro go back and read my first mention and don't let hubris be your greatest undoing as for us we are not voting an Obi...some other Southeasterner but not an underperforming Governor. Soludo, Umahi, Wike, Kalu, e.t.c
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Slytiger: 3:23pm On Jun 15
hakeemhakeem:

That's the 2nd phase strategy making him believed that he was loved,if you want to eat grilled chicken you most rob it oil and pepper
😂😂😂
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Slytiger: 3:24pm On Jun 15
AJSfan:
Ok it's no more Prof Pat Utomi
Utomi was part of the team. He is Tinubu's boy as well. Okupe was also part of the team.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Smartcitizen: 3:26pm On Jun 15
blacknp:
No be my fault say them born you for The Federal Republic of Nigeria.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Thanks for telling me that you were born in Somali and now living in Pakistan.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SpatialKing(m): 3:38pm On Jun 15
Rebelutionary:

Nothing special and you said Obi is getting all the attention from the NORTH ( Let's not forget the boreholes he is digging?) grin

Buhari contested and failed several times even with the northern vote... Obviously no SINGLE REGION can produce a president ..that is a no-brainer but the numbers from the North do the magic!

Even with the northern votes Wike had to rig Rivers for Tinubu to win...so it was Rivers state ALONE that made all the difference. cheesy

All Peter Obi needs is majority of the southern votes, middle belt...we heard this same lame postulations from the last election, how did it turn out? And by Southern votes you mean South-East right? grin

Tinubu has lost Kano, Kaduna, Taraba and Adamawa already....so in your mind now Obi will win those states abi? grin grin

Go back and read my first mention and you'll know that Obi stands no chance and the garrulous lots that call themselves Obidients will skin him alive if he contemplates going back to PDP where he stands a better FAILING chance! grin grin

Bro go back and read my first mention and don't let hubris be your greatest undoing as for us we are not voting an Obi...some other Southeasterner but not an underperforming Governor. Soludo, Umahi, Wike, Kalu, e.t.c

Like said people like you said Obi won't get up to 1 million votes in the last election...

Tinubu can't win 2027 except he rigs is as simple as that...

Say all you want but that's the fact
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SpatialKing(m): 3:39pm On Jun 15
gtown:

Obi getting attention in the north? Why can't you learn lesson from what Reno just postulated above?
Comes 2027, Obi and his dunce followers will be used again by northerners you think are rooting for him.

The only way Tinubu will win in 2027 is through rigging...
Thats the fact
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by dragunov: 3:47pm On Jun 15
Spybradd:
Elections have long come and gone and the country is saddled with a lots of issues that affects not only is but our children and future generations,I am talking about issues like the proposed return to regionalism and others but here we still attacking each other over elections long gone!

I am very sure the north is strategizing and holding secret meetings and already lobbying over the proposed return to regionalism but these stupid southerners especially the yorubas will never allow people to have peace because of Peter Obi everyday!!!

Tinubu is president and in charge of the country but everyday,it is Peter Obi,Peter Obi, Peter Obi...as if he's the president! Do annoying!

You guys should be enlightening everyone and everybody in the south about this proposal,be making plans, lobbying, lobbying the Kwara,plateau,Benue people concerning it.....but no,it's Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi.....until the north finish the game again!

YORUBAS PLEASE LEAVE OBI ALONE AND STOP JEOPARDIZING THE CHANCES OF THE SOUTH,STOP PUTTING THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH AT RISK.
E TI KOBA AWA SOUTH FOR TOO LONG.

Awon wo lo ko ba e? If you can't talk to Hoebeedients, which I am sure you are, to shut their yapping about Hoebee and attacks on Yorubas, the mention of Hoebee will continue. Besides, the stake holders of the South, the lobbyists of the South, are not operating from nairaland. Kapische?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by ZIAZI(m): 4:09pm On Jun 15
SonOfDSoil01:
so what’s your opinion about him winning the entire SE, I guess that was also to make the election free and fair? You lot always think you smarter than the rest of us….it’s only places he lost that was rigged according to ipob deluded minions😂😂 Una go Dey alright las las

What's your point, sire?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by ElevationD: 4:49pm On Jun 15
anonymous1759:

You’re too emotional, didn’t BAT went to SE to campaign? He visited there during primaries.
Umahi & Hope worked for him in SE. that’s the least he could do , he can’t force people to vote for him . Where he felt loved he concentrated is campaign there just like Obi , that used to whole church to garner votes from the Christian population.
What worked for BAT was APC governors , we told OBIDIENTs then but they insulted us. the more governors you’ve the easier to capture the state .

And BAT/Shettima/El Rufai/etc who propagated the Muslim/Muslim ticket did not use mosques?
Na wah for this kind APC supporter.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Rebelutionary: 4:52pm On Jun 15
SpatialKing:

Like said people like you said Obi won't get up to 1 million votes in the last election...

Tinubu can't win 2027 except he rigs is as simple as that...

Say all you want but that's the fact
Read from my very first mention and you will see how you've shifted from your position at every of my inquest!

First it was Obi is getting all the attention from the North grin

To Nothing special about the same North that you said Obi is getting attention from. grin

Now you have resorted to pure emotionalism! grin grin

2027 will come and pass and like I told you go back and digest my first mention.

I guess our conversation is done cos it seems you tell yourself the rigging lie to sleep well at night!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 5:36pm On Jun 15
ZIAZI:

What's your point, sire?
my point is that you are a shameless hypocrite sir….you all voted for your tribesman 100% in alaibo, but that was free and fair to you but the states he lost election were rigged, pls how do you explain that?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by DeOTR: 5:45pm On Jun 15
ElevationD:

Trade mark of APC supporters. They get petty, you respond and they tell you quickly that you started it all!

Please read your first comment again, then tell us who was emotional and petty in the first place.

Or were you not there when BAT was plotting to become the President of the whole of Nigeria, overlooking the SE deliberately? Did the NW and SW equate to the whole of Nigeria? Today he is the President of the whole of Nigeria, including the same SE that he overlooked.
NW and SW with combined voter's strength of almost half of the total registered voters?
You can't win a national election if you lose in those two regions. That's a fact.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SpatialKing(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15
Rebelutionary:

Read from my very first mention and you will see how you've shifted from your position at every of my inquest!

First it was Obi is getting all the attention from the North grin

To Nothing special about the same North that you said Obi is getting attention from. grin

Now you have resorted to pure emotionalism! grin grin

2027 will come and pass and like I told you go back and digest my first mention.

I guess our conversation is done cos it seems you tell yourself the rigging lie to sleep well at night!

Peter Obi will get more votes in 2027 than he got in the north in 2023...
He is getting the attention in the north
I stand on that!!
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by ElevationD: 8:13pm On Jun 15
DeOTR:

NW and SW with combined voter's strength of almost half of the total registered voters?
You can't win a national election if you lose in those two regions. That's a fact.

Then why do you use the word “Nigerians”, when according to you words only the NW and SW votes are needed for victory?

And by the way, how many votes did Obasanjo get in 1999 from the SW to make him the President? Olu Falae won in the NW and SW, yet Obasanjo beat him hands down.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by IfnobeGod20: 8:22pm On Jun 15
Appletek:

All the signs were there that Okupe was out to destroy Obi. We warned them. LP members warned them. Unfortunately, it was insults Igbo Obidients used to reply us.

As for Obi, he's also stupid. Remember how he made an Igbo man campaign coordinator in Sokoto state?
How he made an Igbo man campaign coordinator in Lagos?
There are things you don't do but I guess he was too dumb.

"We warned them". Please who are the we?
Are you a member of LP party to have included yourself in the "we"? Because I don't know why you have to include yourself in an issue that you don't know anything about. I challenge you to show me and the rest of the world where you warned Obi or LP not to have any thing to do with Okupe. You just hear people saying it and attach yourself to their messages.

Obi made an Igbo man DG in Lagos and Sokoto. Please should Obi or LP go and borrow loyal member to make a DG ? I tell you if you're a politician, you will fail in any election. A DG should be someone loyal to you and your aspiration and not just anybody. He should just go and pick someone because he needs to pick the son or daughter of that state. If you know about politics, you won't vomit what you vomited here. Look at some states where some LP DG and agents collaborated with other parties to butcher their programmes and also rigged the election.
I was in a certain polling unit and after counting, the LP agent there boldly told me that he voted for Tinubu because he is a Yoruba man and cannot vote for Igbo as a president. If such person had been made a DG, what do you think he will do? He will sale LP totally for a peanut. That was what happened in virtually areas that LP fare well and areas that they have power to rig against them.
Anytime you wish to contest, never take chance and make your enemy a DG of your campaign or agent. They will sell your right cheaply.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by ZIAZI(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15
SonOfDSoil01:
my point is that you are a shameless hypocrite sir….you all voted for your tribesman 100% in alaibo, but that was free and fair to you but the states he lost election were rigged, pls how do you explain that?

I am not an Igbo man, oga!
You read my message without understanding and here you are calling yourself names. Read it again, sire.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by PropertyBanker(f): 12:30am On Jun 16
Hmmmmm 🤔
Tranquill:

U mean PitObi is Bloodclaat?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Namigotalktru: 3:44am On Jun 16
Fact. All were stupid to fall for it. It took three parties coming together to unseat the incumbent Jonathan.

PDP with zero sense did the opposite and split into 3 how were they going to unseat incumbent APC.

The reason some people will never see leadership they have zero strategy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We All Have AIDS - Patience Jonathan / PH Refinery: Marketers Eye Fuel Price Reduction, Ready To Load / What We’ll Do If Wike’s ‘trouble’ Continues In Rivers – PDP Leaders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.