Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,428 members, 7,881,570 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 12:08 AM

Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election (15619 Views)

Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners / Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Truthsandtrusts: 7:54am On Jun 15
SpatialKing:
Everybody used Obi

Yet Obi is now getting all the attention even in the North

You mu mu. O

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:55am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Come are you this shallow. I told you that once you are sent to jail you will know that Nigeria is a nation of laws and not a tribal fiefdom. Does an IPOB member believe in Nigeria like how I just said

How hard is it to provide a yes or no answer?

You reason like an average uneducated IPOB member hence my piqued curiosity.

Are you one or not?

Did you denounce IPOB to jump on Obi's bandwagon and since when did you suddenly become an emergency believer in Nigeria?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by darediamond(m): 7:56am On Jun 15
grin A o ni ku o!

grin
flokii:
Logical enough.. Obi could have been used to make sure Atiku didn't win.
Obj be like.. anything but Atiku, else 'a ti ku' cheesy
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by rollywise(m): 7:57am On Jun 15
This goat again.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:57am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Come are you this shallow. I told you that once you are sent to jail you will know that Nigeria is a nation of laws and not a tribal fiefdom. Does an IPOB member believe in Nigeria like how I just said

I am waiting for your next bark my dear nikita ala. Are you done barking?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Dicoomoba: 8:00am On Jun 15
Ooni:
We don't even know his reason for wearing the cap and Reno is already blabbing.

You know don’t lie and your Obi is sad now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Spybradd: 8:01am On Jun 15
Elections have long come and gone and the country is saddled with a lots of issues that affects not only is but our children and future generations,I am talking about issues like the proposed return to regionalism and others but here we still attacking each other over elections long gone!

I am very sure the north is strategizing and holding secret meetings and already lobbying over the proposed return to regionalism but these stupid southerners especially the yorubas will never allow people to have peace because of Peter Obi everyday!!!

Tinubu is president and in charge of the country but everyday,it is Peter Obi,Peter Obi, Peter Obi...as if he's the president! Do annoying!

You guys should be enlightening everyone and everybody in the south about this proposal,be making plans, lobbying, lobbying the Kwara,plateau,Benue people concerning it.....but no,it's Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi.....until the north finish the game again!

YORUBAS PLEASE LEAVE OBI ALONE AND STOP JEOPARDIZING THE CHANCES OF THE SOUTH,STOP PUTTING THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH AT RISK.
E TI KOBA AWA SOUTH FOR TOO LONG.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Amah70: 8:01am On Jun 15
StreetFight:

Most qualified to lead Igbos, not Nigerians.
You don't see Igbos as Nigerians, yet parasitic lifestyle will not allow you give up on Igbos in Nigeria.
Whoever taught you that proceeds from crude oil in the Niger delta region is all there is for survival in Nigeria, that person put you into mental slavery for Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Dicoomoba: 8:02am On Jun 15
SpatialKing:
Everybody used Obi

North that I know will never vote beer 🍺 producer ? They are just taking his money, Are you daft ,, We Muslim hate alcohol 🥃

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by egoldman(m): 8:05am On Jun 15
They used Obi

They are 4 people tweeting in a room

Obi has no structures

He is popular only on social media

Yet you switched off IREV

Wetin you de fear wey makeni off the IREV?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Dicoomoba: 8:06am On Jun 15
mrvitalis:

Atiku works for who then?
PDP worked for you

Was atiku not used in 2015 ?
Was North not played?

The fact that PDP think obi denied them South East votes shows they are far from reality

You denied South East rightful presidency meant to be zoned to them, then Rob insults didn't even consider then for vice

Not even campaign DG

Not even party chairman

But expect them to be loyal?

They don’t represent loyalty look at what they have done to our image on drugs and Fake products

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by franchasofficia: 8:08am On Jun 15
SpatialKing:
Everybody used Obi

Yorubas and lies and media propaganda are like 5 and 6. It is what they live for; using media lies and propaganda to paint Igbos black and to curry political favor from uninformed North and the rest of Nigeria. That is why they develop heart attack when they hear Igbos want to secede and abandon them in their beloved Nigeria because they know once Igbos leave Nigeria, their game is over, they won't have Igbo again to backstab and lie against to curry favor from the North

Reno Omockery have found their mumu button; just attack anything Igbo and you are Yoruba people's sweetest heart, it's not new.

Obi was used but we had to quickly bribe INEC Chairman to help us switch off the server so that we can use manual collation to change the overwhelming figures coming out from all corners of Nigeria in favour of the Obi we used, these people can't stop being funny cheesy

Why didn't they allow INEC to transmit the result and floor Obi with glaring evidence to the whole world and watch if anybody could have made noise from Obi's camp.

Before my own Uncle's very own eyes these heartless people changed Peter Obi's huge winning margin at Lagos collation center and these fools are still here deceiving themselves with obvious lies to make them appear smart.

Peter Obi won Tinubu with more than 1 million votes alone in Lagos. Lagos state witnessed the highest voter turnout in the history of elections in Nigeria after 1993 Presidential election.

The only region that witnessed low voter turnout was Northwest and it was because their demigod Buhari wasn't on ballot. Abokis were all over Lagos and other cities gathered amongst themselves unlike whenever Buhari is contesting that they always board trucks back to North to vote en masse.

Peter Obi got highest number of votes cast, what I cannot say is if he got the national spread but we couldn't have known when INEC switched off the server and did their usual manual abracadabra.

They did the same thing they did in Lagos in Rivers state, Plateau, Benue, Bayelsa.

Whether Obasanjo had the intention of using Obi to divide Atiku vote that is left to Obasanjo alone to confess, but if that was his intentions, it backfired because Peter Obi took them by surprise which made them activate the emergency rigging by switching off INEC server and ditching realtime transmission of election result from polling units

What I know is that God and nature will avenge the gangup against Obi and Igbos and no matter what Tinubu does, he will fail woefully so long as he rigged Peter Obi out, he will never succeed, if una like laugh over this, but time will tell

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sizwezi: 8:17am On Jun 15
AJSfan:
Ok it's no more Prof Pat Utomi

Are you minding the fool ? 😂. Today it is this one , tomorrow it’s that one. 2027 it would be their forefathers.😂 Obasanjo did not hate Jonathan why didn’t he help him defeat Buhari in 2015 ?

If the likes of Adebanjo, Okupe, Obasanjo , Okon, Mohammed, Musa , etc choose not to vote or support Obi , there’s no Wahala. Tijani, Bayo, Nuhu, Edet, Emeka, Osaze, Zainab, Tamuno, etc will do so.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by kingthreat(m): 8:20am On Jun 15
SpatialKing:
Everybody used Obi

Politics is not sentiments.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by dododawa1: 8:20am On Jun 15
baba obasanjo is omoluabi
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by ZIAZI(m): 8:23am On Jun 15
olisaEze:
It’s no longer Tinubu that used him as SPV, it’s now Obasanjo. Yet the so called SPV won the Lagos landlord right in front of his house, and is still keeping them up at night, hatching dim witted conspiracies that make sense to them alone! 😂

I am having this weird feeling that Obi's triumph in Lagos was all part of the grand plan. I was earlier excited with the news, but then I took a pause to think about it. It was a strategy to make the election look free and fair.

This is my opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by EcoNews: 8:29am On Jun 15
Why wait till that time why not have your iob father pick me up right away.

Believeintruth:

You know the real purveyors of tribalism is you guys. You think it is kids play, that day of reckoning is coming, when they pick guys like you one by one, by them when you come out una go get sense. You claim we persecuted Hausa Fulani in what way? Do you think tribalism is like that, all the gaslighting like as if you never also insulted the north for keeping quiet during Buhari's regime. When that time comes walahi you will go to jail, you think it is this nonsense you are doing online.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by slowice(m): 8:30am On Jun 15
So Tinubu is the owner of the logo? Mumu people full this country sha
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Polchiz(m): 8:30am On Jun 15
kedeojo:
Which north, they are just playing him. The north can't vote another southerner for president in 2027, if they decided not to support Tinubu which is not even possible, they will rather vote for Atiku. Atiku said he will still run, because he his fit. If you people are smart, you should know he is ready to run again. That he is meeting with Obi to form alliance, is a ploy to deceive him to go back to pdp and the north will now support Atiku. If Tambuwa has close to Wike then and even wike support for him in 2019 can leave him at eleventh hour, then you should no that they just want to use Obi. Wike even donated 500m to sokoto government for the burnt market and even construct a road in benue state. He didn't stop them for abandoning him when he needed them most.
You seem to be happy about this, right? The question is; if no Igbo man ever becomes president as you wish, what do you stand to gain?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Emyogalanya: 8:32am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

You do not understand strategy and Nigerian politics. Obi will never win a presidential election under LP. It's never gon happen.

APC was very weak in 2023 and a perfect opportunity for PDP to snatch away the presidency. It was the perfect opportunity for PDP and Obi would have struck an agreement with Atiku, the same Tinubu did with Buhari.
Last elections saw Obi working for Tinubu's emergence as president. I created a topic before the election that Obi was gon work for BAT and that was exactly what happened.

May we never work for free.
so apc was not Weak in 2019 my friend just keep Quiet.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by membranus: 8:33am On Jun 15
Spybradd:
Elections have long come and gone and the country is saddled with a lots of issues that affects not only is but our children and future generations,I am talking about issues like the proposed return to regionalism and others but here we still attacking each other over elections long gone!

I am very sure the north is strategizing and holding secret meetings and already lobbying over the proposed return to regionalism but these stupid southerners especially the yorubas will never allow people to have peace because of Peter Obi everyday!!!

Tinubu is president and in charge of the country but everyday,it is Peter Obi,Peter Obi, Peter Obi...as if he's the president! Do annoying!

You guys should be enlightening everyone and everybody in the south about this proposal,be making plans, lobbying, lobbying the Kwara,plateau,Benue people concerning it.....but no,it's Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi Peter Obi.....until the north finish the game again!

YORUBAS PLEASE LEAVE OBI ALONE AND STOP JEOPARDIZING THE CHANCES OF THE SOUTH,STOP PUTTING THE PEOPLE OF THE SOUTH AT RISK.
E TI KOBA AWA SOUTH FOR TOO LONG.

Wetin concerns Yorubas with what's being discussed? Is Reno Omokri a Yoruba man?

Face Reno and solve your problem with him.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by mrvitalis(m): 8:37am On Jun 15
RichIgboBoy:
na Wike spoil the whole thing, but if Obi had run with Atiku, they’ll still massively get southeast votes. And would have won the election in general
Atiku never planned to run with obi...

He felt he has South East vote already no matter what they would vote PDP
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by killsmith(f): 8:40am On Jun 15
Ooni:
We don't even know his reason for wearing the cap and Reno is already blabbing.
Reno Mr Know it all. cheesy
He probably knows the color of my faeces this morning.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by mrvitalis(m): 8:41am On Jun 15
Appletek:

During PDP primaries, Igbo delegates collected money from Tambuwal and Atiku.

Ugwuanyi was in charge of the committee for zoning. He thew it open instead of zoning to the SE.

If Peter Obi doesn't align with PDP, he can never win. In fact, his 2027 votes will be lesser than 2023 votes.

Seyi Makinde will run with Atiku in 2027.
Tinubu Shettima will fly APC flag.

Then, you will know how much you have set yourselves back. Worst case, you insult Nigerians as you always do and resume your tears for Biafra.

You yorubas sha all your political game is painting igbos bad so you can raise

Simply say you want atiku to pick a Yoruba vice like makinde... Stop being a coward

Benue governor was in charge of zoning not Ugwuanyi... This is how u people lie up and down

Igbo delegates sold there votes? Didn't Yoruba delegate sale their votes? Tell me? You bloody hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Polchiz(m): 8:41am On Jun 15
Odin13:

Then you igbos should enjoy the Apc and stop abusing Tinubu that did the right thing in 2014

Again

Why not igbos join Apc than to be orphan in Nigeria politics.. wishing president as if it’s gotten in a platter

Tinubu will finish his 8 years and power will return to North.. why you guys keep making empty online noise

Obi will never be the president of Nigeria

Mark this down.
Why are you bothered about Igbos or Obi becoming president?
How does that affect you?

An Igbo man has never been president and even after all the damages during the civil war, they came out stronger and they thriving despite all the hatred from other ethnic groups against them.

Enjoy your presidency and let us see where Nigeria will be in the near future.

You think you are punishing Igbos?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by mrvitalis(m): 8:42am On Jun 15
Odin13:

Then you igbos should enjoy the Apc and stop abusing Tinubu that did the right thing in 2014

Again

Why not igbos join Apc than to be orphan in Nigeria politics.. wishing president as if it’s gotten in a platter

Tinubu will finish his 8 years and power will return to North.. why you guys keep making empty online noise

Obi will never be the president of Nigeria

Mark this down.

What exactly is your point? You are just blabing
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by UnitedKingdom: 8:43am On Jun 15
SwissMass:
Bitter grievingory Obi was used like tissue paper used for menstruation and thrown inside toilet

Peter Obi your nightmare, giving you migraine.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by skywalker240(m): 8:44am On Jun 15
Odin13:
No be news ..

everyone knows already.. except for core obidients like penguin and Mrvitalis.. that are also aware, but chose Obi and igbos sentiments over booting out evil Apc and gang..

Obasanjo played well.

Obi and southeast fell for it ... tell me .. how Yoruba man wan take carry igboman interest for head .. when he’s own people get same interest.

Peter Obi must take igbos back to national politics.. he has to humbly go back to PDP..

Apc is evil and must be booted out .. what it takes to flush em out .. Nigerians must make it happy legally

Power to the people...
PDP!!

Truth remains that

Atiku shouldn't have come out for a presidential slot in the PDP

That's the main reason the PDP crumbled even before the election

Atiku should have respected a gentleman agreement and leave the post for a southerner

Obi as a flagbearer under PDP would have caused serious casualties to APC in 2023 elections

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Polchiz(m): 8:45am On Jun 15
Appletek:

During PDP primaries, Igbo delegates collected money from Tambuwal and Atiku.

Ugwuanyi was in charge of the committee for zoning. He thew it open instead of zoning to the SE.

If Peter Obi doesn't align with PDP, he can never win. In fact, his 2027 votes will be lesser than 2023 votes.

Seyi Makinde will run with Atiku in 2027.
Tinubu Shettima will fly APC flag.

Then, you will know how much you have set yourselves back. Worst case, you insult Nigerians as you always do and resume your tears for Biafra.
What do you smoke?
Ugwuanyi is in charge of zoning?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by mrvitalis(m): 8:48am On Jun 15
skywalker240:

Truth remains that

Atiku shouldn't have come out for a presidential slot in the PDP

That's the main reason the PDP crumbled even before the election

Atiku should have respected a gentleman agreement and leave the post for a southerner

Obi as a flagbearer under PDP would have caused serious casualties to APC in 2023 elections
Obi before 4 months to election when data started coming out not even obi belived he was popular

Maybe you guys forgot it was people on Twitter that forced obi to come out

Matched round PDP officers begging them to give us obi... Remember?

Atiku never had intentions to make obi vice... He felt he had no electoral value

Atiku felt he got that 12 million votes by himself not knowing obi gave him

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Polchiz(m): 8:49am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

You do not understand strategy and Nigerian politics. Obi will never win a presidential election under LP. It's never gon happen.

APC was very weak in 2023 and a perfect opportunity for PDP to snatch away the presidency. It was the perfect opportunity for PDP and Obi would have struck an agreement with Atiku, the same Tinubu did with Buhari.
Last elections saw Obi working for Tinubu's emergence as president. I created a topic before the election that Obi was gon work for BAT and that was exactly what happened.

May we never work for free.
Why does PDP need Obi to win election?
Is Obi and Igbos that important?
The 5%ers?
I think Igbos do not matter in Nigerian politics.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Wilian22: 8:55am On Jun 15
We are tired of all these assertions.. he should go and sit down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Saraki: Buhari Should Listen, Bandits Don’t Kill Along Party Lines / Precious Chikwendu's Interview About The Abuse In Her Marriage (Full Video) / DSS Accuses Tukur Mamu Of Supporting Local, International Terrorist Groups

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.