Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:56 PM

Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election (15618 Views)

Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners / Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:05am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

my biggest surprise is Obi not realizing he worked for Tinubu in the last elections. Imagine working without pay and never realizing the role you played. Its truly pathetic on the part of Obi. 0% strategy!

This statement of yours does it show you have sense. Some people are very dense in the brain sha.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:06am On Jun 15
Appletek:
Peter Obi and his supporters are all foolish, dumb and incapable of rational thinking.

When Okupe suddenly became the arrowhead of Obi's camp, I warned but Obidients were insulting me.
When Obasanjo gave Obi Osuntokun, I pointed it out but all I got were insults.
The original members in LP warned Peter Obi about Okupe but the Igbo Obidients shouted them down.

Well, since it is the destiny of Obi and his Igbo Obidients to work for others to win, so be it.

You don't have sense
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:06am On Jun 15
Appletek:

You want INEC to use the results of Aba, Onitsha, Lekki, Owerri and Asaba to declare Obi winner.

No Obidient dead or alive has been able to tell us what Peter Obi scored that beat Tinubu's score. Even Peter Obi himself can't tell us.
Even his dumb lawyers can't tell us.

2027, I hope Obi runs again so he can be beaten again.

Again you are fantastically stupid.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by VinnyBaba: 7:07am On Jun 15
Pple should forget about this nonsense conjectures. sad

Mahmud Yakubu simply RIGGED the Election to favour tinibu. undecided

If Obi can't win Presidential Elections, how come many LP Senate and House of Reps candidates won in the Election,.

INEC simply RIGGED him out when he saw Obi was getting Massive votes throughout the Country.😒

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:07am On Jun 15
Godfullsam:

The easiest way to spot someone with an empty brain is when he/she says Obi won the presidential election.

When they tell you their mandate was stolen, just know it was their brain that was stolen.

Guy I think you should look inwards you sir have an empty brain and you have no sense
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:08am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

This statement of yours does it show you have sense. Some people are very dense in the brain sha.

What do you know about politics and strategies!

Si eba puo osiso !

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:09am On Jun 15
Odin13:

Then you igbos should enjoy the Apc and stop abusing Tinubu that did the right thing in 2014

Again

Why not igbos join Apc than to be orphan in Nigeria politics.. wishing president as if it’s gotten in a platter

Tinubu will finish his 8 years and power will return to North.. why you guys keep making empty online noise

Obi will never be the president of Nigeria

Mark this down.

Are you this stupid? So there are no igbos in APC abi? Oga talk like someone with brain and stop being too shallow, joining APC is no ticket to anything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:09am On Jun 15
StreetFight:

They depended on massive rigging in their home base and emotional votes of their brethren slaving in Lagos.

You really are daft and without sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:10am On Jun 15
StreetFight:

Most qualified to lead Igbos, not Nigerians.

Oga go and hustle for your daily bread and stop being foolish
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:12am On Jun 15
Appletek:

During PDP primaries, Igbo delegates collected money from Tambuwal and Atiku.

Ugwuanyi was in charge of the committee for zoning. He thew it open instead of zoning to the SE.

If Peter Obi doesn't align with PDP, he can never win. In fact, his 2027 votes will be lesser than 2023 votes.

Seyi Makinde will run with Atiku in 2027.
Tinubu Shettima will fly APC flag.

Then, you will know how much you have set yourselves back. Worst case, you insult Nigerians as you always do and resume your tears for Biafra.

This is 2024 and you are here already making assumptions for 2027 that you are not sure you will live to see, and you don't know whether circumstances will change by them. Make una try get sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:13am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

Si eba puo osiso !

You don't have sense I repeat.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:13am On Jun 15
Appletek:

Choice of losers without political value.
See as them dey play una like tennis grin

Onikure
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by lolu2019: 7:13am On Jun 15
Godfullsam:

The easiest way to spot someone with an empty brain is when he/she says Obi won the presidential election.

When they tell you their mandate was stolen, just know it was their brain that was stolen.
honestly.from the onset,Obi was part of APC.

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 7:13am On Jun 15
olisaEze:
It’s no longer Tinubu that used him as SPV, it’s now Obasanjo. Yet the so called SPV won the Lagos landlord right in front of his house, and is still keeping them up at night, hatching dim witted conspiracies that make sense to them alone! 😂
he won him in his house, then how come he his not the president? You lot keep celebrating winning Lagos like that’s all it take to win a national election….let’s see how that will pan out in 2027, now that the veil covering your yes daddy ethnic and religion bigot has been revealed and with your ethnic agenda…keep making him more enemies, las las you Una go return to Una Biafra dream because that the only way he can ever be the president, Biafra plesident😂😂

9 Likes 4 Shares

SonOfDSoil01:
grin we all knew that, except for his gullible obirondent minions thinking the gbajue fraud ever stood a chance….what a bunch of political novice cool

You don't have sense
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:14am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

You do not understand strategy and Nigerian politics. Obi will never win a presidential election under LP. It's never gon happen.

APC was very weak in 2023 and a perfect opportunity for PDP to snatch away the presidency. It was the perfect opportunity for PDP and Obi would have struck an agreement with Atiku, the same Tinubu did with Buhari.
Last elections saw Obi working for Tinubu's emergence as president. I created a topic before the election that Obi was gon work for BAT and that was exactly what happened.

May we never work for free.

Oga shut up
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:14am On Jun 15
SonOfDSoil01:
grin they thought politics was like there okrika business….they never still learn, they will still look for their stolen mandate in 2027, bunch of jokers😂😂

Onikure. You don't have sense
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:16am On Jun 15
SonOfDSoil01:
grin I guess you meant by desperately licking the ass of his northern masters for votes? He his the attention seeker….no one has time for a gbajue ethnic and religious bigot grin

You have no sense. Definitely you have not eaten and they have not paid you 30k and you are her talking bS.
So Tinubu didn't asslick northerners abi!! Oga you really need to be tied to a NEPA pile every morning and flogged till you have sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by EcoNews: 7:17am On Jun 15
Exactly to buttress you were born foolish n destined to perish in same foolish is the same Obi now the one governing or presiding over Lagos as governor or president ?!

How do you win a state but can not rule the state, cony man no get sense but cony man thinks he as right or wisdom to comment where freeborn are commenting.

olisaEze:
It’s no longer Tinubu that used him as SPV, it’s now Obasanjo. Yet the so called SPV won the Lagos landlord right in front of his house, and is still keeping them up at night, hatching dim witted conspiracies that make sense to them alone! 😂

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:19am On Jun 15
EcoNews:
Exactly to buttress you were born foolish n destined to perish in same foolish is the same Obi now the one governing or presiding over Lagos as governor or president ?!

Oga seriously bigots like you need to be tied to a pole every morning and flogged until you have sense. Until we have a serious government that will outlaw ethnic baiting like what Kagame did in Rwanda that threw people in Jail, you people will not have sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Babastrong(m): 7:20am On Jun 15
[quote author=overall90 post=130480522]Nonsense talk.
All these conjectures because INEC failed to do the right thing.[ real politician would have known that(inec) as the part of the game in nigeria. In summary, They outsmarted him(obi)]
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:21am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense I repeat.

What has your outburst got to do with the fact that Obi worked for his fellow man for free last elections.

Nwaboyi ga mepe shop ere afia!

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:22am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

Si eba puo osiso !

I pray one day we have a leader that will use the Kagame treatment to battle tribalism and ethnic baiting that will put dense people like you in jail this rubbish will not end.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 7:22am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

You have no sense. Definitely you have not eaten and they have not paid you 30k and you are her talking bS.
So Tinubu didn't asslick northerners abi!! Oga you really need to be tied to a NEPA pile every morning and flogged till you have sense.
this old hypocritical fool grin it seems you woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning. Abeg I’m not the cause of your frustration and misery, if you are looking for hungry people,you can find they in your cursed region not everyone is a wretch like you grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:23am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

What has your outburst got to do with the fact that Obi worked for his fellow man for free last elections.

Nwa boyi ga mepe shop ere mafia!

Once again people like you deserve to be tied to a power pile every morning and flogged till you have sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by commoditiesnig: 7:23am On Jun 15
anonymous1759:
How can a party that cannot provide party Agents across Nigeria win an election?
Elupp party doesn’t have wide spread which is factual , but they’ll tell you only Lagos & Abuja represent the whole Nigeria. Sometimes i wonder how these people live in self denial grin
Lol 😂

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 7:23am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Onikure. You don't have sense
grin awon ebi e ni ile, o ni Kuree…ashiere😂😂

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:24am On Jun 15
SonOfDSoil01:
this old hypocritical fool grin it seems you woke up on the wrong side of bed this morning. Abeg I’m not the cause of your frustration and misery, if you are looking for hungry people,you can find they in your cursed region not everyone is a wretch like you grin

Again I am not ready to start throwing stupid headlines. My own prayer is money day we have a leader that will seriously battle tribalism by using the Kagame treatment on you guys, walahi una go get sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:24am On Jun 15
SonOfDSoil01:
grin awon ebi e ni ile, o ni Kuree…ashiere😂😂

Oni kure
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 7:24am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

You don't have sense
grin kpele, this your pain is severe, get well soon😂😂

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:26am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

I pray one day we have a leader that will use the Kagame treatment to battle tribalism and ethnic baiting that will put dense people like you in jail this rubbish will not end.

I know you are deeply frustrated, angry and very bitter. Believe me I understand how you feel where you are coming from and there is still hope for you.
I want to assure you I am not in anyway connected to your misfortunes in life. I suggest you vent your frustrations on your local politicians like your state governor. E go better one day my guy I promise.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:26am On Jun 15
SonOfDSoil01:
grin kpele, this your pain is severe, get well soon😂😂

I don't put up childish pictures like you, but one thing is certain this nonsense you guys are doing will soon end. When Nigeria gets serious to end tribalism by the time idiots like you spend years in jail and come out una go get sense and dey quiet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Arrives Paris Ahead Of UN Climate Change Conference (Photos) / Sack Fashola, Amaechi Now, CNPP Tells Buhari / Onnoghen’s Trial: FG Filed Charges Before We Concluded Investigation – CCB Offic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.