Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,364 members, 7,888,175 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:00 PM

Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election (15752 Views)

Obasanjo Used False Corruption Allegation To Tarnish Atiku's Image - Northerners / Zamfara Senator, Hassan Mohammad Gusau Dumps PDP During Plenary / Presidential Primary: Dollar Rain As Saraki, Atiku, Tambuwal Divide PDP Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 7:26am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Again I am not ready to start throwing stupid headlines. My own prayer is money day we have a leader that will seriously battle tribalism by using the Kagame treatment on you guys, walahi una go get sense.
grin shut up hypocrite…you re the one crying on my mention, low inferior imp😂😂😂 you lots are the real tribalist

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:27am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Once again people like you deserve to be tied to a power pile every morning and flogged till you have sense.

You are not saying anything and not willing to learn and understand your political environment. I suspect you must be an IPOB member. Haahan! I see where you are coming from.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 7:28am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

I don't put up childish pictures like you, but one thing is certain this nonsense you guys are doing will soon end. When Nigeria gets serious to end tribalism by the time idiots like you spend years in jail and come out una go get sense and dey quiet.
indeed you are really shameless….that’s all I have to say to you😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:28am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

I know you are deeply frustrated, angry and very bitter. Believe me I understand how you feel where you are coming from and there is still hope for you.
I want to assure you I am not in anyway connected to your misfortunes in life. I suggest you vent your frustrations on your local politicians like your state governor. E go better one day my guy I promise.

Well Social media makes idiots like you think we are equal. No issue sha, my prayer is that one day we will have a leader that will take killing of tribalism serious moreso that idiots like you once you enter jail for ethnic baiting and dog whistling and come out, una go get sense well.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:28am On Jun 15
SonOfDSoil01:
indeed you are really shameless….that’s all I have to say to you😂😂

I ahead told you that day is coming, by the time you sleep in jail and come out, you will have sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:29am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

You are not saying anything and not willing to learn and understand your political environment. I suspect you must be an IPOB member. Haahan! I see where you are coming from.

Social media makes you guys assume and talk rubbish, until you are jailed una go get sense.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:31am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Well Social media makes idiots like you think we are equal. No issue sha, my prayer is that one day we will have a leader that will take killing of tribalism serious moreso that idiots like you once you enter jail for ethnic baiting and dog whistling and come out, una go get sense well.

I don't believe in prayers and I can clearly see your anger and frustrations. I rigo kwe nri?

Have you had anything to eat today? One step at a time, work hard and don't give up on your dreams ok. E go better one day my boy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by EcoNews: 7:31am On Jun 15
What is ethnic baiting in if Obi is ruling Lagos or not 😂🤣 This one you n your father are sweating profusely over a failure across the country thrown senseless tantrums up n down nobody see or send your papa.

If the Kagami policy is to be used in Nigeria do you even know over 98% of your tribe will be dead before it get to me. This one wey you de throw spite everywhere forming bigots police.imagine an Igbo complain of bigots even with how your tribesmen persecuted HausaFulani the whole 8 years of Buhari your foolish Osu need t be flogged mercilessly beyond redemption

Believeintruth:

Oga seriously bigots like you need to be tied to a pole every morning and flogged until you have sense. Until we have a serious government that will outlaw ethnic baiting like what Kagame did in Rwanda that threw people in Jail, you people will not have sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 7:31am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

I ahead told you that day is coming, by the time you sleep in jail and come out, you will have sense.
grin then I guess we will be sharing the same cell…shameless hypocrite, keep crying on my mentions, it gives me joy to see you sad😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Babastrong(m): 7:31am On Jun 15
Obidients are too emotional. If you are yarn for power, learn how to control your emotions.
ANGER is the most destructive emotion, try to control it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:31am On Jun 15
SonOfDSoil01:
grin shut up hypocrite…you re the one crying on my mention, low inferior imp😂😂😂 you lots are the real tribalist

Again these pictures you keep posting will not save you when the day of reckoning comes. By the time you are put from jail una go get sense. It is because politicians are not serious to end tribalism when they are serious, by the time people like you are picked up and you sleep in jail and fan the cell governor and they beat you well, you will have sense when you come out.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:32am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Social media makes you guys assume and talk rubbish, until you are jailed una go get sense.

Jailed. What the f are you talking about. I ga kwa ra akwukwo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SonOfDSoil01: 7:34am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Again these pictures you keep posting will not save you when the day of reckoning comes. By the time you are put from jail una go get sense. It is because politicians are not serious to end tribalism when they are serious, by the time people like you are picked up and you sleep in jail and fan the cell governor and they beat you well, you will have sense when you come out.
grin cry cry baby…they will start with you and your ethnic and religious bigot blodas, you are the biggest tribalist, even the pattern of last election proves that fact….you can only deceive yourself and no one grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:34am On Jun 15
EcoNews:
What is etjnic baiting in if Obi is ruling Lagos or not 😂🤣 This one you n your father are sweating profusely over a failure across the country thrown senseless tantrums up n down nobody see or send your papa.

If the Kagami policy is to be used in Nigeria do you even know over 98% of your tribe will be dead before it get to me. This one wey you de throw spite everywhere forming bigots police.imagine an Igbo complain of bigots even with how your tribesmen persecuted HausaFulani the whole 8 years of Buhari your foolish Osu need t be flogged mercilessly beyond redemption

You know the real purveyors of tribalism is you guys. You think it is kids play, that day of reckoning is coming, when they pick guys like you one by one, by them when you come out una go get sense. You claim we persecuted Hausa Fulani in what way? Do you think tribalism is like that, all the gaslighting like as if you never also insulted the north for keeping quiet during Buhari's regime. When that time comes walahi you will go to jail, you think it is this nonsense you are doing online.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:34am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

Jailed. What the f are you talking about. I ga kwa ra akwukwo
You will know when that day of reckoning comes.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by SpatialKing(m): 7:35am On Jun 15
NOETHNICITY:
You people said same thing prior to the last election

Buhari lost election several times before he finally won
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:35am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

I don't believe in prayers and I can clearly see your anger and frustrations. I rigo kwe nri?

Have you had anything to eat today? One step at a time, work hard and don't give up on your dreams ok. E go better one day my boy.

When that day of reckoning comes you will understand. You will soon get what you wish for when you enter jail.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:35am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

You will know when that day of reckoning comes.

Are you an IPOB member?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:36am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

Are you an IPOB member?

The day of reckoning that will send you to jail is coming. That day you will know that Nigeria is a nation of laws and not a tribal fiefdom.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Streetdoctor: 7:36am On Jun 15
flokii:

Will pride
allow them go back?.. their new song now is how to exit the union as their dream no come true.
I love d bolded, we are very much proud of it. But what u guys see as pride is not how we see it, we see it as being hold, courageous, having confidence
Before we chickened out from kasala, others might HV died in d processz that's confidence not pride
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:37am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

When that day of reckoning comes you will understand. You will soon get what you wish for when you enter jail.

Jail like MAZI Kanu?

Mbanu, I am bigger than that. Awum ogalanya na okolobia.
I thought you should have known.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:38am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

The day of reckoning that will send you to jail is coming. That day you will know that Nigeria is a nation of laws and not a tribal fiefdom.

Are you an IPOB member?

Never be ashamed to identify with your organization.

Are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by RichIgboBoy: 7:39am On Jun 15
mrvitalis:

The fact that people like you think that even without obi

After PDP refused to zone presidency to South East west would have still voted PDP shows you don't know igbos at all

If PDP like let them not openly apologize to South East

North and West that PDP have given presidential ticket abandoned PDP but u expect South East to stay?

If it wasn't obi it would have been another person ADC or even APGA

APC stands better chance than PDP in South East right now
na Wike spoil the whole thing, but if Obi had run with Atiku, they’ll still massively get southeast votes. And would have won the election in general

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:40am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

Are you an IPOB member?

Never be ashamed to identify with your organization.

Are you?

Ipob guys don't believe in Nigeria. My comment to you on Nigeria being a nation with laws, if you have sense that should tell you where my loyalties lie.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by bobntu: 7:42am On Jun 15
Why do we exasperate so much energy on an election that was deemed to have been 'concluded' over a year ago?
Why don't we simply savor the delight of our present reality?
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:44am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Ipob guys don't believe in Nigeria. My comment to you on Nigeria being a nation with laws, if you have sense that should tell you where my loyalties lie.

That is not an answer. Lots of IPOB guys supported Obi in the elections.

My question again, Are you an IPOB member?
Bia nwokem, nti e chiri gi!

Why can't you answer my question, yes or no.

Bia nwatakiri a, Iwem na dikwa oku! sa anya gi na nmmiri?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:46am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

That is not an answer. Lots of IPOB guys supported Obi in the elections.

My question again, Are you an IPOB member?
Bia nwokem, nti e chiri gi!

Why can't you answer my question, yes or no.

Bia nwatakiri a, Iwem na dikwa oku! sa anya gi na nmmiri?

Election has ended one year ago and you still asking reference to it. Me I have shown you where my loyalties lie and you chose to be irredeemably stupid. Well that's your choice sha.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:46am On Jun 15
bobntu:
Why do we exasperate so much energy on an election that was deemed to have been 'concluded' over a year ago?
Why don't we simply savor the delight of our present reality?

This is all plans to distract Nigerians.
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by richie240: 7:49am On Jun 15
He knows exactly what to say that will make 'obidients' drive traffic for him.....ALL THE TIME
Just like he said up there, you guys are overtly emotive and that singular 'weapon 'is what is been used against you.

It's no rocket science that obidients are 'paying tax' to reno. All he needs to do is say one thing/make a tweet and obidients rush to his page to 'mark register'!
grin
Ooni:
We don't even know his reason for wearing the cap and Reno is already blabbing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Blaze14k: 7:49am On Jun 15
StreetFight:

They depended on massive rigging in their home base and emotional votes of their brethren slaving in Lagos.

Take a good look at the view on this topic and also observe the number of comment. It clearly shows that no one really cares about Reno's opinion and his followers are dancing on the topic like they won a lottery. Face the reality on ground and leave 2023 election na only Una dey talk about the election till date
Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Sapasenator: 7:49am On Jun 15
Believeintruth:

Election has ended one year ago and you still asking reference to it. Me I have shown you where my loyalties lie and you chose to be irredeemably stupid. Well that's your choice sha.

You are wasting my precious time. Either you answer my question or go play in the sand with ya mates.

Once again, are you an IPOB member or not.

I wan check something.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri: Obasanjo Used Obi To Divide PDP During Election by Believeintruth: 7:51am On Jun 15
Sapasenator:

You are wasting my precious time. Either you answer my question or go play in the sand with ya mates.

Once again, are you an IPOB member or not.

I wan check something.

Come are you this shallow. I told you that once you are sent to jail you will know that Nigeria is a nation of laws and not a tribal fiefdom. Does an IPOB member believe in Nigeria like how I just said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

We Won’t Stop Ex-militants’ Meeting –presidency / BREAKING: APC Wins Borno Gov Poll With 1, 175, 440 Votes / Igbos Are Not The Cause Of 1966 Coups Revealed Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.