Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,814 members, 7,872,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) (42621 Views)

₦10M Over Adeboye Pastor King Or Odumeje's Prayer / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Lovelyn451(f): 6:47pm On Jun 17
The people asking these questions are the ones making mockery of christianity and should be stopped immediately, making prayer an option when we know everyone needs prayers. one even asked Jesus christ and 5k and the hungry guy said 5k. Why compare christ to 5k and even make Him an option

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by kingxsamz(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17
Adamux:
I have noticed over time how some people have been throwing insults at Adeboye, Soyinka, etc because he didn't support their tribesman.

I am a Muslim from the North, you will never see any of my people curse or defame religious elders over Politics. Not even people of the opposite faith.

Funny enough, it's the same set of tribalists that prides themselves as good Christians. Is this what your holy Bible teaches you? Don't you have shame?

You always complain of marginalization. Is this how you intend to garner support for Peter Obi? I'm afraid your next generation just like your fathers will still cry of marginalization if you don't learn to be build bridges and be cultured.

Your prophet r@.ped a nine year old and your religion terrorises people constantly. Please, sit this one out. A muslim of all people should not be the one talking.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Gagare1(m): 6:52pm On Jun 17
I will choose 5k over that man's prayers. In fact even #5 too.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Emma1Oj(m): 6:53pm On Jun 17
turmacs:
Even adeboye would not choose himself over 10M. Na 30 pieces of silver them use buy jesus sef.
😀😀😀u nid Jesus
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by okoroemeka(m): 6:54pm On Jun 17
Kobojunkie:
Run away from religion with all your might and heart! grin
I will choose #200k
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Lemos14: 6:54pm On Jun 17
EcoNews:
It is not working because we don't know it is you Igbos that are asking foolish n senseless question ?

How about you do same interview with Pastor King or Odumeje n ask if they will use your skill yo lay the foundation of their Igbo churches or ₦10 million
?

Again, it is not working, find a way to be useful in life so that your parents wont still be confused whether they gave birth to a human being or a goat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Gagare1(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17
I will choose 5k over that man's prayers. In fact even #5 too.

Not because I need the money, but to show my opinion as far as MOGs are concerned.

The real people with prayer gifts are usually very quiet and concealed. We hardly notice them.

2 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Image123(m): 6:56pm On Jun 17
It doesn't change anything, many people will choose 10million naira over their parents, children, siblings, neighbors and many other good things. People have been choosing since Adam and Eve, it's called free will.It doesn't prove anything.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by chigo245: 6:57pm On Jun 17
I will choose Pastor Adeboye’s prayer if only it's my prayer point for him to ask members to give me ₦10m in my
bank account which he will call out on tv
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by IamHonourable1: 6:57pm On Jun 17
Religion isn't the way to go.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by sweetrace(f): 6:57pm On Jun 17
turmacs:
Even adeboye would not choose himself over 10M. Na 30 pieces of silver them use buy jesus sef.

They bought Judas for 30pieces of silver , not Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Kobojunkie: 7:00pm On Jun 17
Lovelyn451:
The people asking these questions are the ones making mockery of christianity and should be stopped immediately, making prayer an option when we know everyone needs prayers. one even asked Jesus christ and 5k and the hungry guy said 5k. Why compare christ to 5k and even make Him an option
Really? You mean it is not your gods of men who wine and dine politicians while commanding you lot to distance yourselves from that that make a mockery of the religion which they are masters of? You mean it is not your gods of men who command you all to call on their god when you have need but turn on you when they have needs of their own that make a clear mockery and scam of the religion? undecided

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:01pm On Jun 17
turmacs:
You are bastard for mentioning Jesus . Why will you drag Jesus into this . You can abuse pastor but you can’t take about Jesus anyhow

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Medici777: 7:01pm On Jun 17
I go take 100k. I can pray for myself
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 7:01pm On Jun 17
EcoNews:
Some of you Igbos are very funny n exceedingly foolish as well. You think sane Nigerians can not read btw the line how you are labouring in vain like Osu trying to tarnish the image of Adeboye.

This Adeboye as been blessed beyond measure ahead of each n every pastor in your igboland. Nigerians understand one can be jealous n envious of an accomplished man of God but your hate bigotry is now being exposed.

I am waiting patiently for any foolish so to tell me the foolish man in the video is not Igbo.

Ekperima

Wretched one room occupant still dey talk. It's youths with warped mentality like you that have been keeping Africa where it has been. No need talking to a stone-age mumu that has been blinded by ethnic politics like you. So fvck off!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Madups(m): 7:02pm On Jun 17
Adamux:
I have noticed over time how some people have been throwing insults at Adeboye, Soyinka, etc because he didn't support their tribesman.

I am a Muslim from the North, you will never see any of my people curse or defame religious elders over Politics. Not even people of the opposite faith.

Funny enough, it's the same set of tribalists that prides themselves as good Christians. Is this what your holy Bible teaches you? Don't you have shame?

You always complain of marginalization. Is this how you intend to garner support for Peter Obi? I'm afraid your next generation just like your fathers will still cry of marginalization if you don't learn to be build bridges and be cultured.
STFU
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by turmacs(f): 7:04pm On Jun 17
Toluwanise247:

You are bastard for mentioning Jesus . Why will you drag Jesus into this
Jesus is a useless idiot, the son of an even more useless idiot. They are all part of the useless trinity including the bastard holy spirit. It will not be well with jesus and all the three bastards that are part of the nonsensical trinity.

2 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Emvico247: 7:04pm On Jun 17
turmacs:
Hahaha
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:06pm On Jun 17
EcoNews:
Some of you Igbos are very funny n exceedingly foolish as well. You think sane Nigerians can not read btw the line how you are labouring in vain like Osu trying to tarnish the image of Adeboye.

This Adeboye as been blessed beyond measure ahead of each n every pastor in your igboland. Nigerians understand one can be jealous n envious of an accomplished man of God but your hate bigotry is now being exposed.

I am waiting patiently for any foolish so to tell me the foolish man in the video is not Igbo.

Blessed from where exactly? People's offerings and tithes, abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Flows001(m): 7:06pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

So all this your so called "sensible" comment ended up in pointing accusing fingers at the IGBOS!
You're obviously not a different human!

Is it just the Igbos that have been attacking Adeboye?

Make una dey try get sense for this country!

I'm also a Northerner from Nasarawa State, but y'all need to stop all these direct attacks against the Igbos whenever something negative comes up, haba!!!!

There are millions of Obidients who aren't Igbos, but you all always liken anything connected to Obidients, anti- APC, anti-Tinubu or anti-Yoruba as being Igbo related..

I hate APC with passion, and I have been a very strong critic of same, from Buhari's cluelessness till Tinubu's, yet I'm a Nasarawa State guy, and not Igbo!

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Caleycash(m): 7:09pm On Jun 17
Seagodess:
He's not wise.. pls don't say anything stupid under my post if you want it to be well with you.. thanks
You're the very stupid one not him!

2 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Sharpsharp00123: 7:09pm On Jun 17
ShootThemAll:
Smart man, Adeboye is FAKE and a scammer, he is an influencer used by corrupt politicians in 9ja.

Peter Obi has integrity far more than him.

#9jaYouthWakeUp!
#9jaYouthRiseUp!
#9jaYouthProtest!!
u igbos are taking this politics thing too far Abeg

Slow down so it won’t hurt u in d next election

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by MissOpe(f): 7:11pm On Jun 17
lifezone247:
Give me 1m and I good 😌

Give me ordinary 1000 and I'll choose it over him laying hands on me.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 7:12pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

Follower of any Arab pedophile criminal prophet Muhammad talking. grin grin

If not that you are a black Arab slave.

Common sense should tell you that Peter Obi is even greater than Muhammad a 50year old man who sexually defiled a 6year old child amidst other atrocious deeds of Muhammad.

Even Tinubu as a criminal is way better than Muhammad the bas.tard you are following. Muhammad who overtook and snatched his own adopted son's wife after seeing her naked and giving Quran 33:50 to justify his evil deeds.

How any sane person continues to follow a bas.tard like Muhammad that even animals are more moral than shocks me everyday.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Jflex07(m): 7:13pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

A whole load of gibberish.

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Warrengwoji: 7:14pm On Jun 17
Best decision ever
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Cti28(m): 7:14pm On Jun 17
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOSMbW4vHI?si=7ALXjFXbGEgRJrQV

Man chooses ₦10m over Pastor Adeboye’s prayer.

The Nation

What would you have chosen if you were the man?
10 mill is too much, I will reject it for free.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Anonymous0001: 7:14pm On Jun 17
Everybody is entitled to his or her opinion.. he just tell us what is interested inn… There Trillionaire and billionaire in the world today that have already made the money and now they want PRAYER

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by tuzle(m): 7:16pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

like they don't abuse obi and other people from that side too. U made it seem like only one tribe do the attack, when it goes both ways

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by RussellRutherfo: 7:16pm On Jun 17
turmacs:
Jesus is a useless idiot, the son of an even more useless idiot. They are all part of the useless trinity including the bastard holy spirit. It will not be well with jesus and all the three bastards that are part of the nonsensical trinity.

You are an undeveloped bas.tard.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by realmindz: 7:17pm On Jun 17
I go collect 5k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Destroyed 'Fetish' Items In Anambra, Traditionalist Reacts (Photos) / Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.