Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,670 members, 7,914,804 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 11:58 AM

Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) (43097 Views)

₦10M Over Adeboye Pastor King Or Odumeje's Prayer / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by bigiyaro(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17
He chosed even 1 million, correct man. Give 100k and carry the prayers.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 7:54pm On Jun 17
Kickkick:
I would do same.
I would choose #5k
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 7:55pm On Jun 17
10 million is too much.

I carton of Marlboro cigarette.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by WriterX(m): 7:59pm On Jun 17
Whether you agree to collect the money or not, we all have a personal relationship with God and there is no higher or lower access, status or something we need to get to talk with God however even the Bible talks about the prayer of prophet. You see that prayer of prophet.

I would gladly take the prayer over a 1billion naira, E get why, and just so you are wondering, I am not a religious extremist but wisdom is for few to discern when it comes to religion.

Ezra 8:21-27
Genesis 20

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Wizardslayer: 7:59pm On Jun 17
Flows001:

So all this your so called "sensible" comment ended up in pointing accusing fingers at the IGBOS!
You're obviously not a different human!

Is it just the Igbos that have been attacking Adeboye?

Make una dey try get sense for this country!

I'm also a Northerner from Nasarawa State, but y'all need to stop all these direct attacks against the Igbos whenever something negative comes up, haba!!!!

There are millions of Obidients who aren't Igbos, but you all always liken anything connected to Obidients, anti- APC, anti-Tinubu or anti-Yoruba as being Igbo related..

I hate APC with passion, and I have been a very strong critic of same, from Buhari's cluelessness till Tinubu's, yet I'm a Nasarawa State guy, and not Igbo!

I can vouch that most of them don't even understand why they hate Igbo people.

But after i made a deep research it all appears to be due to envy and jealousy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Denko2721987(m): 8:01pm On Jun 17
turmacs:
Even adeboye would not choose himself over 10M. Na 30 pieces of silver them use buy jesus sef.

May Jah have mercy on you for making me laugh this much grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Sirjerome: 8:01pm On Jun 17
May Almighty God have mercy on this man
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by newoffer: 8:08pm On Jun 17
We created equal. Let no one use religion form Voltron for you if not you will live in empty space. There's no time to worship your fellow man when u can do better.
Adamux:
I have noticed over time how some people have been throwing insults at Adeboye, Soyinka, etc because he didn't support their tribesman.

I am a Muslim from the North, you will never see any of my people curse or defame religious elders over Politics. Not even people of the opposite faith.

Funny enough, it's the same set of tribalists that prides themselves as good Christians. Is this what your holy Bible teaches you? Don't you have shame?

You always complain of marginalization. Is this how you intend to garner support for Peter Obi? I'm afraid your next generation just like your fathers will still cry of marginalization if you don't learn to be build bridges and be cultured.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Chochovini: 8:09pm On Jun 17
Wizuman:
It's Christians u guys drag anyhow
U won't do this with people from d other religion...cos they will teach u what PEACE means
. Exactly. Just like the in the case of Deborah Samuel of blessed memory.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 8:10pm On Jun 17
I just finished watching titanic!

Even God couldn't sink this ship! See as titanic open yansh fall!!
Una nor dey learn ! Mock God at your own peril !

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by newoffer: 8:10pm On Jun 17
Na empty hatred o. One like to extort the other butt Dem no go gree. In ten years to come they will not work but sit n extort others
Wizardslayer:

I can vouch that most of them don't even understand why they hate Igbo people.

But after i made a deep research it all appears to be due to envy and jealousy.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by sammiewrite(m): 8:11pm On Jun 17
Adamux:
I have noticed over time how some people have been throwing insults at Adeboye, Soyinka, etc because he didn't support their tribesman.

I am a Muslim from the North, you will never see any of my people curse or defame religious elders over Politics. Not even people of the opposite faith.

Funny enough, it's the same set of tribalists that prides themselves as good Christians. Is this what your holy Bible teaches you? Don't you have shame?

You always complain of marginalization. Is this how you intend to garner support for Peter Obi? I'm afraid your next generation just like your fathers will still cry of marginalization if you don't learn to be build bridges and be cultured.
Pay them little attention they're running a campaign. They have WhatsApp and Telegram groups where where they share their agenda for the week, mostly against the leaders of other sections of the country. Noticed as it is on Nairaland, so it is on Twitter, Facebook and other major platforms. Last week and the one before was for Soyinka. Just today alone, this is the second post on Adeboye and don't be surprised to see a couple more in the coming days or weeks. They know what they're doing.

2 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by schoolboymatt(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17
spirituality not religion
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Exceed15: 8:12pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

U just spewed jargons on social space. Where were you when Soyinka called whole president wife shepopotemus? When Tinubu hauled derogatory names on GeJ.. obviously u voted this evil government and stop using religion to score a point here. Have u read the New York times article on Nigeria .. anyway make una dey una Muslim Muslim tickets... Rubbish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by AfeezShomorin(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17
YouAreNobody:
you're Incredibly daft. You braindead fellows always find a way to equate everything to tribe.

You're fantastically stupid and are part of the headless Obidients gang who go about hounding people for not supporting Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Denko2721987(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17
Emekaonline:

Leave them. We will meet them again in 2027 when they will be defeated again while they continue to cry of rigging or tribalism. They will continue to be 3rd class in this country so that they know that no one obtains any good things from God through hatred and bitterness

Last time I checked na the people wey vote who them vote in the last election in the name of tribalism and religion they cry pass so kini point eh?? You want to keep voting failures to spite another region even at ur own peril and detriment?? This has gat to be the most stupid thing anybody can do unfortunately that seems to be our case as Nigerians which explains why we are where we are.. Religious figures should stay away from politics becos politics is like glass house in which you will surely get stoned at Irrespective your ethnic or religious affiliation.. So pls stop all this talk. A pastor from the West was on record talking about why he would never vote anyone from the East becos in his words 'He is a Yoruba boy'.. I bet when he said such, you didn't say shit but supported him so u bunch should tune down on whatever hypocrisy you have to spew now cos it's nauseating. Since Nigerians have sworn to be foolish tribal and religious bigots at the expense of choosing the right leaders that'll pick this nation from the dirt then let's all keep wallowing in our own foolishness induced suffering forever.

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by smileyoo: 8:14pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

It's a pity that these gullible citizens of Nigeria always believe that when their tribesman is at the helm of affairs of the country , they are more superior than others, this is a fallacy because an incompetent president benefits no one, even his own tribesmen benefits nothing from him, but due to tribal politics, they are always supporting incompetent leadership that's subtly killing them through glaring misrule.
the truth is that every region in Nigeria is actually marginalized by the corrupt ruling class. what have the Northerners benefitted from the incompetent and corrupt 8 yrs leadership of Oga Bubu's government ? NOTHING !
Instead the Northerners are more miserable now , than ever before just like every other regions in Nigeria, therefore you guys should stop this suffering and smiling posture in the name of tribal politics, because we are all victims of marginalization, you are not living a more better life than the igbos; presidency or no presidency.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Bankowner: 8:15pm On Jun 17
No big deal if he chose #10m, prayer only works for those who believe.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by wizrose(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17
prayer will always be prayer anyone can pray for you but money must be make if i invest that 10 meter i go still show adeboye love inside the money... grin

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by AfeezShomorin(m): 8:15pm On Jun 17
RebirthPhoenix:

The difference is very clear,,, down here we use our brains by ourselves for common sense and simple reasoning,,, same can't be said for your region....

And nobody cares what Adeboye or Soyinka thinks! We drag them because they are hypocrites

Everyone including public figures has a right to support whoever he wants during elections!
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Kobojunkie: 8:16pm On Jun 17
WriterX:
Whether you agree to collect the money or not, we all have a personal relationship with God and there is no higher or lower access, status or something we need to get to talk with God however even the Bible talks about the prayer of prophet. You see that prayer of prophet.
I would gladly take the prayer over a 1billion naira, E get why, and just so you are wondering, I am not a religious extremist but wisdom is for few to discern when it comes to religion. Ezra 8:21-27 Genesis 20
Nonsense assertions born of religious delusions! undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Quebec91(m): 8:19pm On Jun 17
Fact 👌
Sapiosexuality:
That's common sense. Spirituality is spirituality. Making money does not require prayers.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Elephs: 8:19pm On Jun 17
Very unwise.
He seemed to have given up because of his condition and age. All hopes seemed to have been lost concerning his ability to breakthrough hence, his choice of bread over grace.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by AfeezShomorin(m): 8:21pm On Jun 17
Denko2721987:

Last time I checked na the people wey vote who them vote in the last election in the name of tribalism and religion they cry pass so kini point eh?? You want to keep voting failures to spite another region even at ur own peril and detriment?? This has gat to be the most stupid thing anybody can do unfortunately that seems to be our case as Nigerians which explains why we are where we are.. Religious figures should stay away from politics becos politics is like glass house in which you will surely get stoned at Irrespective your ethnic or religious affiliation.. So pls stop all this talk. A pastor from the West was on record talking about why he would never vote anyone from the East becos in his words 'He is a Yoruba boy'.. I bet when he said such, you didn't say shit but supported him so u bunch should tune down on whatever hypocrisy you have to spew now cos it's nauseating. Since Nigerians have sworn to be foolish tribal and religious bigots at the expense of choosing the right leaders that'll pick this nation from the dirt then let's all keep wallowing in our own foolishness induced suffering forever.

Let me ask you - How many people from the south east voted for candidates from other regions during the last elections?

You people keep shouting tribalism meanwhile it is on record that it was only Peter Obi that score above 95% votes in his home region out of all the candidates in the presidential elections!

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Tareq1105: 8:21pm On Jun 17
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOSMbW4vHI?si=7ALXjFXbGEgRJrQV

Man chooses ₦10m over Pastor Adeboye’s prayer.

The Nation

What would you have chosen if you were the man?

What if yahoo boys wipes the money from his account?

I will seek the kingdom of God first and more than #10m shall be mine.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17
Will take 1m self, after women, fear pastors
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Lovit(m): 8:29pm On Jun 17
I be RCCG member sef, but I will collect the N10m

why will I need his prayer when N10m dey ground? God sef dey answer my prayer too!
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Denko2721987(m): 8:33pm On Jun 17
AfeezShomorin:

Let me ask you - How many people from the south east voted for candidates from other regions during the last elections?

You people keep shouting tribalism meanwhile it is on record that it was only Peter Obi that score above 95% votes in his home region out of all the candidates in the presidential elections!

So the people in states like delta, Edo, FCT, Plateau, Nassarawa who largely supported Obi too are all southesterners by your logic. Because last time a checked the Obi movement wasnt born outta tribalism but by the sheer frustration of the youth to see something different from the calamitous reign of the administration before this current one which they saw in Obi.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by kcubani: 8:34pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

Why are you hiding your real identity, an Hausa man don't have time to write this rubbish you wrote here, bigotry kee you there
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by fortunechy(m): 8:39pm On Jun 17
Remove religion from ur everyday life...
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Ikidons(m): 8:40pm On Jun 17
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOSMbW4vHI?si=7ALXjFXbGEgRJrQV

Man chooses ₦10m over Pastor Adeboye’s prayer.

The Nation

What would you have chosen if you were the man?

Even if it's only #1m I'll still go for the money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Patrick Henry Edet To Wed After Resignation From Catholic Priesthood / The Ariel Soap Rumour & Isaiah 29? / The Amazing city of pure Gold, Diamonds and precious stones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.