Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,730 members, 7,875,831 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:38 PM

Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) (42659 Views)

₦10M Over Adeboye Pastor King Or Odumeje's Prayer / Pastor Adeboye's Prayer About Protocols Suspended: Nigerians React On Twitter / Daddy Freeze Reacts To The "Adeboye's Prayer Saved Osinbajo" Statement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by YouAreNobody: 7:17pm On Jun 17
Adamux:
I have noticed over time how some people have been throwing insults at Adeboye, Soyinka, etc because he didn't support their tribesman.

I am a Muslim from the North, you will never see any of my people curse or defame religious elders over Politics. Not even people of the opposite faith.

Funny enough, it's the same set of tribalists that prides themselves as good Christians. Is this what your holy Bible teaches you? Don't you have shame?

You always complain of marginalization. Is this how you intend to garner support for Peter Obi? I'm afraid your next generation just like your fathers will still cry of marginalization if you don't learn to be build bridges and be cultured.
you're Incredibly daft. You braindead fellows always find a way to equate everything to tribe.

2 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by realmindz: 7:17pm On Jun 17
turmacs:
Jesus is a useless idiot, the son of an even more useless idiot. They are all part of the useless trinity including the bastard holy spirit. It will not be well with jesus and all the three bastards that are part of the nonsensical trinity.

Well said!
Ignore those less intelligent beings insulting you

3 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by RebirthPhoenix(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17
Adamux:
I have noticed over time how some people have been throwing insults at Adeboye, Soyinka, etc because he didn't support their tribesman.

I am a Muslim from the North, you will never see any of my people curse or defame religious elders over Politics. Not even people of the opposite faith.

Funny enough, it's the same set of tribalists that prides themselves as good Christians. Is this what your holy Bible teaches you? Don't you have shame?

You always complain of marginalization. Is this how you intend to garner support for Peter Obi? I'm afraid your next generation just like your fathers will still cry of marginalization if you don't learn to be build bridges and be cultured.

The difference is very clear,,, down here we use our brains by ourselves for common sense and simple reasoning,,, same can't be said for your region....

And nobody cares what Adeboye or Soyinka thinks! We drag them because they are hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by EmmyMaestro(m): 7:18pm On Jun 17
Was he given the money or was it just audio ? Because if they cannot give him the money, las las, he will end up collecting the prayer

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by realmindz: 7:19pm On Jun 17
Righthussle:
I'll choose 5k over his prayers.

I’d collect 1k
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Amumaigwe: 7:21pm On Jun 17
EcoNews:
Nigerians are patiently waiting for you. Soon I know the foolish ones among will start asking how we know the interviewer n the fool asking the questions are Igbo ?

The bastard can not ask the money of Odumeje or pastor king ahouldnlay the foundation of their churches with his skull or ₦10 million.

Yoruba Muslims are patiently waiting for their starvation to be fully accomplished. Most could not even afford tomatoes for Sallah let alone ram.
About the subject matter, people are beginning so see the prosperity Pastors for who they really are. They teach their followers that money is God's blessing. Why would I then reject money for prayer that they claim brings God's blessings? Is it not a longer route?
That should be the discussion and not the tribe that asked the question.

3 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Toluwanise247(m): 7:23pm On Jun 17
turmacs:
Jesus is a useless idiot, the son of an even more useless idiot. They are all part of the useless trinity including the bastard holy spirit. It will not be well with jesus and all the three bastards that are part of the nonsensical trinity.
God of heaven witness today against you,how you called our lord Jesus useless” As from today you shall be useless on earth and in heaven. 🙏

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by bentenny(m): 7:24pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

Off point!

How is this balderdash related to the topic?

On this same platform,people have insulted and dragged a popular pastor from other regions including elders!
I didn't see U condemn or said nothing!
So how is this one now related to what u have just written?

U agbadorians keep goading Obi supporters to move on and forget about the 2023 elections but it seems most of U haven't actually moved on!

Always using every opportunity to gaslight them through religion and ethnicity as if that will make a bag of beans selling for 160k to suddenly become 20k!

The interesting part is that the Obi u guys keep attacking is a very wealthy man and can decide to forget about Nigeria and enjoy his wealth as he deems fit but U will be on nairaland lamenting over the cost of stuffs in the market yet U will still vote in ur oppressors!

Is that not madness?

2 Likes

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by ShootThemAll(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17
Sharpsharp00123:
u igbos are taking this politics thing too far Abeg

Slow down so it won’t hurt u in d next election

I am from South South. That's one thing with fish brain people like you. Everything is about tribe and religion to you. As if you buy bread cheaper or it's only the Ibo's that say the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by whytediamond(m): 7:28pm On Jun 17
Seagodess:
He's not wise.. pls don't say anything stupid under my post if you want it to be well with you.. thanks

Where's your brain?

Ogbeni go fvck yourself.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Ironbull: 7:29pm On Jun 17
Stale, very childish talk.

Shey you guys can't just grow up, na curse? See yeye topic, is Adeboye second to Jesus?

Guys grow this is 2024.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by AviatorMoney(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17
A very wise Man indeed
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by LockDown69(m): 7:32pm On Jun 17
grin correct man

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Wizardslayer: 7:32pm On Jun 17
I'll rather go #200,000 instead.

I can manage #100,000.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Agugbadin: 7:33pm On Jun 17
Igbo man interviewing this commuters should show his face, why are you hiding your face..

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Lanre1st(m): 7:36pm On Jun 17
hisexcellency34:
I don't blame him. Religion is the number one scam in Nigeria

Adeboye one of leading pastors profited from religion scam
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Franking: 7:36pm On Jun 17
I will choose 50 naira over Adeboye's worthless prayers.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by kelib: 7:36pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

will u keep sh*t, is Idris abdulkarim Igbo too

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by vRendoh(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qxOSMbW4vHI?si=7ALXjFXbGEgRJrQV

Man chooses ₦10m over Pastor Adeboye’s prayer.

The Nation

What would you have chosen if you were the man?

Poor people no dey for Redeemed? Why dem never rich finish?
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by InvertedHammer: 7:39pm On Jun 17
/
N10 million too much.

I will choose N1k over Adeboye 's prayer.

/
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Wizardslayer: 7:39pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

Your name really sounds adamumu.

You deviated from the subject to attack Igbo people, were you told the man is an Igbo person??
South easterners keep appearing in your dreams and tormenting you people.

Adamumu indeed.

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Franking: 7:40pm On Jun 17
Toluwanise247:

God of heaven witness today against you,how you called our lord Jesus useless” As from today you shall be useless on earth and in heaven. 🙏

Jesus is useless and worthless. Let me see his anger. You are the one who will be useless on earth. They call Jesus and it concerns you. Deputy Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Franking: 7:44pm On Jun 17
Seagodess:
He's not wise.. pls don't say anything stupid under my post if you want it to be well with you.. thanks

Wisdom. We don see you. Na ur type them dey use cash out.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by turmacs(f): 7:46pm On Jun 17
Toluwanise247:

Let God of heaven go to hell, let him die there. Please pray for Nigeria to get better, because if that your dead God was alive, with all the useless servants he has on earth an in heaven, africa will not be like this because nobody loves that your idiotic God like africans.
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Solution0707(m): 7:47pm On Jun 17
I will collect 500k over Adeboye
minasu190:
The man even said he would collect #1million over pastor Adeboye grin
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Ashirioluwa: 7:47pm On Jun 17
I am pretty sure that I will do the same. I can pray for myself
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by civilserva: 7:48pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

Remove the rafter from your eye. You are not ashamed to speak after you led Nigeria to destruction. It is not about power grabbing but having the intellect to spiral the economy of the country to upward trajectory.

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Solution0707(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17
I will collet 500k over Pastor Adeboye's prayer
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by correctguy101(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17
See comments .. yet church still dey full every Sunday..

Smh
Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Hannania(m): 7:49pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

Your hate for peter OBI. What part of that interview speaks about politics? When Deborah was murdered in Sokoto, where were you? Is that what Islam taught you? You guys just get triggered and mention Obi at the very instant you get. As a so called Muslim you call yourself, start by teaching your kids to stop strowing stones at churches and causing Jesus who is a "prophet" in your Quran and mind your damn business.

I grew up in the north, and Muslims don't have moral rights to talk to anybody in this Nigeria. To you now, you acted smart abi? Bunch of lunatics

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Akenzua01: 7:50pm On Jun 17
Adamux:

yoruba muslim, you go cry tire.

Adeboye is a two-faced hypocrite, go and see the way he was bashing jonathan left & right.

1 Like

Re: Man Chooses ₦10M Over Adeboye’s Prayer (Video) by Akenzua01: 7:51pm On Jun 17
minasu190:
The man even said he would collect #1million over pastor Adeboye grin
Na Igbo man nah, he send you before grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Let's Talk About Sex (by Pastor E. A. Adeboye) / Bridal Shower Photos Of Sharon Oyakhilome, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Daughter / What Daddy Freeze Won't Tell The Sheeples About Church Giving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.